The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Mm11

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Mm11

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Regist10

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared")

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Empty **NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared")

Post by NickE 17.04.17 22:14

What can we expect from this?
**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Img_2010
ADDED BY A MOD:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-really-happened-night-madeleine-10245222

What REALLY happened the night Madeleine McCann disappeared

As nanny breaks her 10-year silence

'Gerry frantically looked under cars while Kate paced up and down crying: "they've got Maddie"' says child-carer who worked in the Praia da Luz resort where Maddie vanished

BY MATTHEW YOUNG -   22:00, 17 APR 2017

A nanny who looked after Madeleine McCann has told how the youngster’s parents were plunged into despair and panic when the ­horrifying truth she had vanished sank in.

The former child minder said she is still haunted by the image of dad Gerry desperately trying to find their missing daughter while she tried to comfort weeping mum Kate who cried: “They’ve taken her.”

Breaking her silence after 10 years, the witness also claimed the resort from which Madeleine vanished was considered so unsafe nannies were handed rape alarms and told to not go out alone. And she slammed the Portuguese police’s handling of the disappearance, insisting their ­blundering scuppered any chances of finding who had snatched three-year-old Madeleine.

[Photo by Getty]  Kate and Gerry make emotional appeal after their daughter was abducted while they were at dinner

Speaking of that dreadful night in May 2007, the ex-nanny – who looked after the girl several times – said: “A parent came to me and said there was something going on, and said someone’s looking for a child, I didn’t instantly think it was Maddie.

"A couple of minutes later I walked into Kate crying, friends comforting her, Gerry looking under cars, and it just blew up. I don’t even think she saw me. I just stood next to her and tried to comfort her. She was pacing up and down. The worst possible thing had just happened to her.

Cop who searched for Madeleine McCann says she might be hiding in plain sight 'and not know who she really is'. “I think I said something like, ‘She’ll be found, these things happen all the time.’ She was crying, but almost in a catatonic state, and Gerry was very distressed. That’s the one thing I really remember from him, looking under the cars. I can’t forget that.

“We were told to start looking in bins in case her body was in there. It was at that point we realised this was serious.”

Along with other staff, the ex-carer, who worked for travel firm Mark Warner at the the Ocean Club resort, sifted by hand in the dark through industrial-sized bins and piping leading into the sea in their hunt for Madeleine. They also walked Praia da Luz’s small, winding streets searching for the missing girl until they were told, against their wills at 5am, that it was time for bed.

But the woman, who we are not naming, said she is still furious with local police , who she claimed took 90 minutes to arrive on the scene. And she told how people were in and out of the apartment where Madeleine vanished from – contaminating a ­potential crime scene.

The former nanny added: “I know I didn’t step into that apartment but pretty much everybody else did. So, evidence gone, nothing. There was nobody there to say, ‘We need to lock this off now.’ The police didn’t get there for ages, maybe an hour and a half, so we were looking for her. And at the end of the day, no matter how much you’ve been trained with ­children, we were children, mainly ­teenagers, we’re not police. “That’s why police were trying to get everyone’s timelines, because they weren’t there.”

She also told how she was interviewed by officers in the wake of Madeleine’s disappearance and later detectives from ­the Met’s Operation Grange handed her two pages of statements they had retrieved from their Algarve compatriots.

Her original statement was four to five pages long, but the one the Portuguese had been working from was only two pages long – missing a number of details from her interview. The woman claimed “whole chunks of information were missed out”.

She added: “I think a lot of things should’ve happened differently. ­Unfortunately the effects were catastrophic.”

And the carer told how she was astonished Kate and Gerry were ever deemed suspects in their own child’s ­disappearance. She is still constantly quizzed by people about the case who ask if “the parents did it”. She said: “I tell them no, there’s no way at all. A, timings and B, where it was, their r­eactions, the whole thing. Not a chance.”

The woman also told how Madeleine was a favourite among the child minders. Her allocated nanny was Catriona Baker, but others also got the chance to look after her. The carer added: “I remember her character and ­temperament. She was slightly shy, very sweet. Not loud or precocious.

“We obviously give the same care to all the children, but she was a real cutie and a real sweetheart. If you asked her, ‘Can you just pass me that?’ She’d be like, ‘Sure.’

“She was easy for us, and you were happy to sit and help out this pretty little girl who’s really nice.”

While the Ocean Club was clearly popular with British holidaymakers like the McCanns, from Rothley, Leics, the former child minder claimed it was considered an unsafe place for those who worked there. After she arrived she was stunned when a fellow nanny passed on a message from hotel staff to never venture off the site alone.

She added: “I just couldn’t get over how different it was to other Mark Warner resorts.

“We were told, ‘Here’s a rape whistle, don’t go anywhere by yourself, ever.’ There’d been a girl attacked the year or so before in Praia da Luz. It didn’t sound like a family resort to me.

“I just got the feeling the locals didn’t want us there.” It emerged in 2014 that 11 years earlier a 10-year-old British girl had been sexually assaulted “in the heart” of Praia da Luz. 

The victim came forward three years ago after a Scotland Yard appeal revealed a string of potentially linked sex assaults on young UK girls across the Algarve between 2004 and 2006.

Mark Warner, which operates in resorts all over the world, quit Praia da Luz in 2015. Madeleine vanished as her parents ate with friends at a tapas bar just 40 yards from where she slept next to twin siblings, Amelie and Sean.

But the former nanny, who couldn’t face child minding again after the Algarve horror, said dining while kids were in the apartments was “really normal” in such resorts. And she insisted there was no evidence Kate and Gerry would ever neglect their kids. She said: “I remember thinking, even before I knew them, how they were the picture perfect family.”

[Photo: The People] The tapas bar was not far from the family's apartment

Asked if she thinks Madeleine is still alive, the woman said: “Think possibly is the wrong word, but hope. I hope she is still alive. It’s probably very naive, but the best case scenario of a very horrible situation, is that she was procured and taken for a rich person who didn’t have children.

“I can’t go anywhere else in my head. I can read it about other people and know how horrible that seedy world is where children are sold. But my brain won’t go there with her. I just switch off.

“But I think the only person who knows exactly what happened is Madeleine. Can I believe it’s 10 years on? Yes and no. No because 10 years seems like a really long time, she’d be nearly 14. And yes, because sometimes, when I talk about it, it feels like I’m right back there again.

“I wonder if she’s alive. Does she even remember? Does she remember her parents? I’m probably less harrowed by it now, but that’s just because, although it’s awful, it’s become accepted.

“‘It’s Madeleine, she’s gone missing but it would just be the best day ever if I could be told that she’s been found.”

Operation Grange, which was last month given £85,000 of Home Office funding to extend its probe until September, still speaks to witnesses.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Empty Re: **NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared")

Post by Nina 17.04.17 22:20

NickE wrote:What can we expect from this?
**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Img_2010
It is very damning of the PJ, of the safety of PdL and very supportive of the McCanns and abduction, in a nutshell.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") Empty Re: **NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared")

Post by sharonl 17.04.17 22:35

Shame the headline doesn't read
"What night did Madeleine really disappear?"
It may happen one day, but I won't hold my breath
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.04.17 22:56

Didn't bother reading the article once the Mirror stated they were not going to name their source.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 17.04.17 22:57

Oh how very convenient. With talk about no credible witnesses. A nanny breaks her silence.  Plus the resort was full of sex predators.  And I'll also mention everybody except me was in and out of the McCanns' apt. 

Yeah right #FakeNews
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 17.04.17 22:59

Gerry was looking under cars? That's a new one. And she never in her mind thought of Maddie but seconds later she was with Kate who said they've taken her and she thinks it's a RICH couple who have taken her? Hello Pam.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.04.17 23:19

petunia wrote:Gerry was looking under cars? That's a new one. And she never in her mind thought of Maddie but seconds later she was with Kate who said they've taken her and she thinks it's a RICH couple who have taken her? Hello Pam.
It is heart-breaking, gut-wrenching, brain-numbing and soul-destroying...

...to think that this wonderful country of ours...

...with its history of campaigning for freedom under the law, free speech and freedom of expression, of standing up to oppressive bullies at home and abroad, and of fearless, no-holds-barred investigative journalism - exposing the activities of the powerful and corrupt...

...has now sunk so low as to have prostitute newspaper editors, hacks and hackettes who can just copy and paste what Clarence Mitchell offers them on a plate, as the Sun and now the Daily Mirror have done in the last two days...

...and deny us the facts of the case. 

What has happened to us as a people, a nation, that we are allowing this to happen?

It will, surely, surely, only get much, much worse than this

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 17.04.17 23:27

A) Why was Gerry looking under cars? According to him she couldn't have wandered out. Did he think the paedophile gang was going to stow her under a car?. B) Very, very interesting, "Her allocated nanny was Catriona Baker but others also got the chance to look after her". This is what I have been trying to highlight on several occasions. I believe the childcare was a farce, with nannies doing each other favours to skive off. This is why their statements are such nonsense. IMO the person scheduled to have been minding Madeleine was often not doing so, and they couldn't admit this to their bosses, to the public (think of the repercussions for M.W). or to the police. Kirsty Maryan  actually tells us in her statement that she covered for Emma by minding Madeleine's group even thought it was actually Cat who was meant to have Madeleine's group.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.04.17 23:37

The Daily Mail has repeated the DM's article but the comments are interesting.  Most of them are focussing and questioning Kate McCann's phrase "they've taken her" 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419516/Nanny-looked-Madeleine-McCann-breaks-silence.html#comments
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 17.04.17 23:39

The unnamed nanny in article claims police took 90 minutes to arrive:

"The first call to Police Precinct of GNR (Portuguese Rural Police) in Lagos, reporting a missing child and asking for Police help was made around 10.50pm and a patrol was sent, arriving at Ocean Club 12/15 minutes later, according to Lieutenant-Colonel Costa Cabral, Head of Public Relations of GNR.."

So if PJ arrived approx 11:05, doesn't that mean that Maddie must have been first noticed missing at around 9:20/30, as claimed by several witnesses.   Or am I missing something?
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.04.17 23:45

Tony Bennett wrote:
petunia wrote:Gerry was looking under cars? That's a new one. And she never in her mind thought of Maddie but seconds later she was with Kate who said they've taken her and she thinks it's a RICH couple who have taken her? Hello Pam.

...with its history of campaigning for freedom under the law, free speech and freedom of expression, of standing up to oppressive bullies at home and abroad, and of fearless, no-holds-barred investigative journalism - exposing the activities of the powerful and corrupt...

...has now sunk so low as to have prostitute newspaper editors, hacks and hackettes who can just copy and paste what Clarence Mitchell offers them on a plate, as the Sun and now the Daily Mirror have done in the last two days...

What has happened to us as a people, a nation, that we are allowing this to happen?

It is a sad state of affairs.  We live in a society where money means more than justice for a little girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 17.04.17 23:53

"She was slightly shy, very sweet. Not loud or precocious".

That's at odds with the McCanns description of Madeleine.

Was this written by ClarenceNanny?
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 18.04.17 0:15

Hmm. Something about that line, .......“I remember thinking, even before I knew them, how they were the picture perfect family.” ............ just reminds me of David Payne's statement, '....... you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content .......'

'....... but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn’t there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who’d had such a fantastic time ........'

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.04.17 0:18

If there is any truth in this latest anonymous burlesque melodrama, I can only say it has all the hallmarks of a Charlotte Pennington.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by wallad 18.04.17 1:17

It's the first I've heard of "rape whistles". Why aren't they naming her? Fake news indeed.
wallad

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 18.04.17 2:04

"Searching for the missing girl until they were told at 5am, against their wills, it was time for bed" . How very lazy of Charlotte Pennington who claims, in her sworn evidence to the police, to have thrown in the towel and gone to bed at 1.30 am.  bignono
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 18.04.17 5:18

Given the upcoming 10 year anniversary, this article was not unexpected by me.
They had tried other sources, leaks and blame gaming so now they bring out a nanny who allegedly cared for Maddie with her  blaming the PJ and police,  sympathizing with the mccanns and painting them as innocent victims.
In other words the usual claptrap we get on anniversaries and special occasions.

What is new is the nanny telling us everyone was in and out the apartment, contaminating it.
Given their denial of letting everyone in and refusing to accept the blame for the contamination of the apartment and when pushed, minimizing who was allowed in, they have now allowed to be published and acknowledged the apartment was not closed of and was indeed contaminated by their friends and everyone else.

Why, i ask, has this now come out?
what has been found/done, about to be revealed that has caused them to allow this admission to be made? (the mccanns would have been consulted before this article was published)

"A couple of minutes later I walked into Kate crying, friends comforting her, Gerry looking under cars, and it just blew up. I don’t even think she saw me. I just stood next to her and tried to comfort her. She was pacing up and down."

Is this an explanation as to why there was no mention of being comforted by the nanny by kate?
kate didn't notice her?
Is this more a case of the nanny trying to include herself in the event to back up the mccanns version of events and blaming the PJ?
It couldn't have been the parents as i was there and saw their behavior which is simply a repetition of the same old spiel from before

[size=13]“I remember her character and ­temperament. She was slightly shy, very sweet. Not loud or precocious.

Interesting except it doesn't match what we have been told by the parents and family an bout maddie, a little girl who was a screamer, had a temper, was demanding of attention and who they feared would attack the twins.

[/size]

“She was easy for us, and you were happy to sit and help out this pretty little girl who’s really nice.”
Why the change of pronoun?
US indicates unity and shared co-operation which would be expected if she was being cared for by a group of nannies rather than one only.
She then changes the pronoun to YOU
which is 2nd person singular which is unexpected.
The expected would be "WE were happy to sit and help out.." which would should unity and shared cooperation between the nannies regarding Maddie.
Instead she tells us that we (the listener/reader) were happy to sit and help out...
Why the distancing language?

Is this because this alleged nanny is trying to include herself in what happened and the anniversary?
If so why wait 10 years?
I would ask if she has been paid for this story and how much?
Who has paid her?
Why now and not any other time?

Is she speaking to place Maddie alive and well at the creche when Maddie was not there on the days claimed?
If this is the case this again points the finger straight at the mccanns, no one else would benefit from saying Maddie was somewhere when she wasn't

Asked if she thinks Madeleine is still alive, the woman said: “Think possibly is the wrong word, but hope. I hope she is still alive. It’s probably very naive, but the best case scenario of a very horrible situation, is that she was procured and taken for a rich person who didn’t have children.

For fricks sake this clap trap again.
These days if you have enough money you can buy a child.
It's called IVF.
It's called surrogacy.
It
's called adoption.

If you want a baby you simply use IVF, it's legal and you can even choose the donor(s) if you can't provide your own eggs/sperm.

If you can't carry a child for whatever reason the surrogacy is yet another legal way of getting a child especially if you are rich and perhaps don;t want the hassle of going through pregnancy and birth.

If that isn't you then adoption is the way and you can literally choose any child you want any age any color pretty much off the shelf a la Madonna and Angelina Jolie.

All above board and legal, no need to hide the child away till the heat dies down, no fear of being caught and facing serious jail time.

The only persons who abduct children of Maddie's age are non custodial parents of said child or paedophiles.

When infants are abducted usually it is a woman with mental health issues who may have lost a baby/been unable to conceive  and these are either from the maternity ward or, less often, pre-born. Rarely is it a non custodial parent.

Again this is recycled mccann spin to claim she has not been seriously harmed.

This has mccann sticky fingers and the pink princess all over it.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 18.04.17 6:00

Tony Bennett wrote:

1 John 5:19
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.17 6:27

For the first anniversary of Maddie going missing it was the Tapas Cook who breaks silence:

by Joana Morais   9 years ago

All the Tapas employees working that night were sacked from the Ocean Club. The former cook from the Tapas Bar gives her story about what happened on that night. The McCanns never left the apartment after the alarm was raised. All the police, locals, and employees from the Tapas bar and Ocean Club never saw the Parents searching for their own daughter. More than 200 employees were interviewed by the PJ.

Tapas Cook Breaks Silence and talks about the McCanns

by Joana Morais   9 years ago  
All the Tapas employees working that night were sacked from the Ocean Club. The former cook from the Tapas Bar gives her story about what happened on that night. The McCanns never left the apartment after the alarm was raised. All the police, locals, and employees from the Tapas bar and Ocean Club never saw the Parents searching for their own daughter. More than 200 employees were interviewed by the PJ.

[Inside SIC Studio]

Journalist on Studio: And tomorrow, 3rd of May marks a year since Madeleine McCann disappeared. There in Praia da Luz, Maria João [name of the other Journalist], good evening, is there any ceremonial service predicted?

[Cut to journalist on location]

Maria João: Here, in the Ocean Club, no, nothing is going to happen here to mark the date, just a mass that will be done tomorrow at 18:30pm in the church of Luz. A bilingual mass which is going to mark one year since the disappearance of Maddie. In relation to the process, there are no new developments expected for the next few days. Only in the 15th the Judge of Criminal Instruction from Portimão’s Court is going to reassess if the process continues or not under Secrecy of Justice. It’s very likely that the process continues like in the last year. Who broke the silence, while we're on the subject, were the Portuguese employees from the Tapas Bar, the restaurant where the couple McCann had dinner in the night of Maddie’s disappearance. Those 8 Portuguese employees didn’t see their contracts renewed this year. They were obliged in the last 12 months to be silent, forbidden to talk with journalists. Since they contracts were not renewed they decided to talk. SIC has spoken with the cook.

[Cut to medium shot of 2 people behind a tree]

Voice over Introduction: She doesn’t ‘show’ her face but a year later and without working in the Ocean Club, Manuela decided that she wasn’t obliged to the silence anymore. The cook [chef] who prepared a ‘Robalo’ [Snook fish/ Sargeant fish] with cuscus [signature dish of the Arab world] and the pepper steak meal the McCanns had to dinner in the night Maddie disappeared was in the griller area 3 meters away from the table of the couple.

[Shot of interior of the Ocean Club, focus on the Tapas Bar]

Manuela, the cook: They had already eaten the main course, [Cut to blurry image of a woman’s face, with a strong southern accent from Algarve], because it was already around 9:30pm when she gave the alarm.

Voice over: This former employee from the Tapas tells that immediately various colleagues left their work posts to help the searches. Meanwhile, in the hours that followed, during most of the time the McCanns stayed inside the apartment.

Manuela: My colleagues were indignated [angered/offended], because they went… One of them even had his feet all red, tired… and he was offended because he went to search though he wasn’t anything related to the girl, and the parents didn’t. [Cut to apartment] They stayed indoors, in the apartment.

[Various shots around the Ocean Club, archive footage of Police and Media]

Voice Over: A year ago, suddenly everything changed in the Ocean Club. The quiet resort, ideal for family holidays, was invaded by police and journalists.

Manuela: The Ocean Club, the Tapas turned into a pandemonium [chaos]. No one could get out, no one could get in. Even if we were married, our husbands couldn’t get in, neither our friends. Everything was surrounded… The security officers didn’t know the employees. They thought the employees were journalists. In the beginning everything was really complicated.

Voice Over: The Judiciary went in a full scale operation to Praia da Luz. For more than a month the investigators created a kind of headquarters in one of the apartments of the Ocean Club. All the employees from the resort were heard.

Manuela: They all went in two… in two hours by two hours, two [referring to the number of people –in pairs], during sometime. Close to a month. We were almost 200 employees.

Voice Over: Manuela remembers of seeing Madeleine sometimes.

Manuela: When the Parents would put her at the crèche, in the babysitters, the kitchen was next to it.

Journalist on location: How was Madeleine’s routine during those holidays? When she entered there, in the Ocean Club?

Manuela: She got in, was delivered to the babysitters. The babysitters would do a class; they would do a group course with the girls. Between 4pm and 4:30pm they had something to eat. In the morning they had a fruit lunch [breakfast?]… And then the parents would come to pick them up at 5 o’clock in the afternoon.

Journalist: In the middle of all those children do you remember Maddie?

Manuela: Because she entered there, she would wave goodbye, or say hello…She was really nice [lovely/polite]. She was always smiling.

Voice Over: After the disappearance of the girl, several family members of Kate and Gerry came to the Algarve.

Manuela: I remember that the family members instead of being worried with the family, would go to the pool, rented the tennis court, played tennis… Instead of being worried with the child that was disappeared!

Voice Over: The majority of the employees who was in the Tapas in the night of the Maddie’s disappearance as already left the resort.

Manuela: The contract ended and they sent us to unemployment.

Journalist: All the team that was in the Tapas that night?

Manuela: All the team that was there in that night.

Voice Over: After the disappearance of Maddie, the McCanns stayed in the Ocean Club for more 65 days. In July they moved to a house in the outskirts, away from the journalists eyes. It was there that they stayed until the 9 of September, the day that they went back to England.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2008/05/tapas-cook-breaks-silence-and-talks.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.17 6:35

The nannies needed rape alarms because it was so unsafe to go out alone, but the McCanns said it felt very safe...so safe in fact that they left 3 babies alone with an unlocked door.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.17 7:28

Also in the Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/17/madeleine-mccanns-former-nanny-breaks-silence-describe-night/
**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") TELEMMGLPICT000005938834-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_Q1ILu06sxsA6j_eQJ7bcS7ueqLL4WCCWfRkzVza0no
Madeleine McCann's former nanny breaks silence to describe night three-year-old went missing
www.telegraph.co.uk
A child minder who had looked after Madeleine McCann has broken her silence about the night the three-year-old went missing ten years ago.

Strange that none of the statements, either then or later, nor the book mention looking UNDER CARS ! ! !

because that would have implied -WANDERED OFF - not abducted . . .     Another witness making things WORSE for the official story?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 18.04.17 7:39

Jane Tanner let Gerry search underneath cars without mentioning that she'd seen a man walk off with a child in his arms?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 18.04.17 7:41

Classic own goal from the unnamed nanny!
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.17 8:06

suzyjohnson wrote:Jane Tanner let Gerry search underneath cars without mentioning that she'd seen a man walk off with a child in his arms?
And while Gerry was searching underneath cars he was also walking towards the beach with his dead daughter.

Who said men can't multi-task?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top