The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Mm11

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Mm11

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Regist10

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Empty Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October

Post by Tony Bennett 13.09.10 10:21

We're writing today to all our members and close supporters about our plans for Goncalo Amaral Day on Saturday 2 October.

This is his birthday and will be the third anniversary of the day in which the Portuguese powers-that-be removed him from the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

We plan events in central London. We're not announcing our full plans until nearer the day but please contact us via the contact details on our website if you want to know more.

In the meantime, here's an extract from our letter to members:

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

1) Join us in London on 2 October. Bring your own packed lunch or join us in a café or pub which will be our base for the day and we’ll tell you about later. Contact us by e-mail or ’phone (details at the top of this letter).

2) If you can’t join us in London, help us to spread the word of Mr Amaral`s situation. The internet and e-mail are great ways to share information sharing.

3) Sign the petition for a public enquiry into Madeleine’s disappearance [over 200 have signed already]. You can add your signature [you do not have to give your real name] by clicking on the ‘Care Petitions’ icon at the top of our home page, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk, or click on this direct link:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/289/petition-for-a-full-public-enquiry-into-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-with-the-power-to/

4) Support Mr Amaral financially. Here’s three ways you can do this:

a) Make a payment via Paypal direct to his support group in Portugal, Projecta Justica Goncalo Amaral (PJGA) at http://pjga.blogspot.com/

b) Send a payment by banker’s order to the PJGA bank account [your bank may charge for this]; details: BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon –
NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62 IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL

c) Send a cheque to The Madeleine Foundation, telling us you want the funds to go to the Goncalo Amaral fund, and we will collect all the money and send him the total raised to the above bank account.

5) Send a birthday greeting to Mr Amaral. We will be sending him a greetings card. If you would like us to add your greeting, please send it to us as soon as possible (use a pseudonym if you do not wish your actual name to be used). We aim to publish all the messages received on our website.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Empty Update on Goncalo Amaral day

Post by Tony Bennett 21.09.10 21:31

UPDATE ON GONCALO AMARAL DAY - IN BLUE BELOW.

NOTE - IN VIEW OF THE MCCANNS OBTAINING A FINANCIAL CHARGE BY THE COURTS ON HIS HOUSE - WELL IN ADVANCE OF A MUCH-DELAYED FULL LIBEL HEARING - MR AMARAL'S NEED FOR FINANCIAL HELP IS GREATER THAN EVER

Tony Bennett wrote:We're writing today to all our members and close supporters about our plans for Goncalo Amaral Day on Saturday 2 October.

This is his birthday and will be the third anniversary of the day in which the Portuguese powers-that-be removed him from the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

We plan events in central London. We're not announcing our full plans until nearer the day but please contact us via the contact details on our website if you want to know more.

In the meantime, here's an extract from our letter to members:

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

1) Join us in London on 2 October. Bring your own packed lunch or join us in a café or pub which will be our base for the day and we’ll tell you about later. Contact us by e-mail or ’phone (details at the top of this letter).

We have now decided on our venue for lunch. We will be there from 12.00noon through to about 2.30pm with other events planned before and after that. These details will only be dislcosed to those who register with us for the day beforehand - send an e-mail to me, ajsbennett@btinternet.com

You'll be very welcome to come and meet MF members and supporters informally even if you don't take part in the other events of the day. The lunch venue is very much in the centre of London.

2) If you can’t join us in London, help us to spread the word of Mr Amaral`s situation. The internet and e-mail are great ways to share information sharing.

3) Sign the petition for a public enquiry into Madeleine’s disappearance [over 200 have signed already]. You can add your signature [you do not have to give your real name] by clicking on the ‘Care Petitions’ icon at the top of our home page, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk, or click on this direct link:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/289/petition-for-a-full-public-enquiry-into-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-with-the-power-to/

The number of signatories is now 211.

4) Support Mr Amaral financially. Here’s three ways you can do this:

a) Make a payment via Paypal direct to his support group in Portugal, Projecta Justica Goncalo Amaral (PJGA) at http://pjga.blogspot.com/

b) Send a payment by banker’s order to the PJGA bank account [your bank may charge for this]; details: BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon –
NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62 IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL

c) Send a cheque to The Madeleine Foundation, telling us you want the funds to go to the Goncalo Amaral fund, and we will collect all the money and send him the total raised to the above bank account.

5) Send a birthday greeting to Mr Amaral. We will be sending him a greetings card. If you would like us to add your greeting, please send it to us as soon as possible (use a pseudonym if you do not wish your actual name to be used). We aim to publish all the messages received on our website.

Many of these are being sent in, you can either send them in to us or post them up here and we'll get them to Mr Amaral on or before his birthday.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Empty Re: Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October

Post by Priest 23.09.10 8:55

Given the up and coming trial, I do wonder on what the possible outcomes maybe and of course the ripples that the verdict will send out. From my humble perspective I think Snr Gonçalo Amaral is very much having to fight his corner in the face of over whelming odds.

That's certainly not to say he is in any way a lost cause but the walk will be long and very trying.

(Matthew 18:12-14)
Priest
Priest

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Empty Re: Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October

Post by Cheshire Cat 23.09.10 11:56

The McCann’s want to force Goncalo Amaral and his family out of their home and seize the proceeds of the sale. Goncalo Amaral who is fighting for Madeleine.

Whilst the McCann’s continue to live in their house and plan their next move against Goncalo.

This is so unfair and disgusting.

Surely the time has come to make a real noise about the Gaspar statements regardless of who it offends? affraid
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 23.09.10 12:18

One wholeheartedly agrees with Cheshire Cat.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.10.10 17:33

Although I will be unable to join you in London for tomorrow's events, I will be thinking of you whilst out and about distributing Goncalo Amaral leaflets in my neighbourhood and spreading the word. I wish those who will be attending, best wishes for a successful and uplifting day - make sure you wave the Gaspar Statement Banners high and shower central London with Gaspar Statement Fliers. Good Luck everyone thumbsup clapping1 clapping1 clapping1
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.10.10 19:32

Autumn wrote:Although I will be unable to join you in London for tomorrow's events, I will be thinking of you whilst out and about distributing Goncalo Amaral leaflets in my neighbourhood and spreading the word. I wish those who will be attending, best wishes for a successful and uplifting day - make sure you wave the Gaspar Statement Banners high and shower central London with Gaspar Statement Fliers. Good Luck everyone
Thank you very much Autumn. All being well, I hope we'll have some photos from the day to upload here tomorrow night.

The Gaspar statements will not be a feature, rather we want to concentrate tomorrow on the case for a full public enquiry into all aspects of Madeleine's disappearance and of course, on Goncalo Amaral Day, on the treatment that has been meted out to Mr Amaral iver the past three years for the 'offence' he caused by making the McCanns 'arguidos'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 01.10.10 22:38

An issue which may be on the minds of many Tony is, is there any chance that yourself and other campaigners could end up being detained for breach of the peace as happened to Robert Green?

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Plans for GONCALO AMARAL DAY Saturday 2 October Empty Differences

Post by Tony Bennett 01.10.10 22:44

kangdang wrote:An issue which may be on the minds of many Tony is, is there any chance that yourself and other campaigners could end up being detained for breach of the peace as happened to Robert Green?
No.

There are two very big differences between what happened to Robert Green and what we are planning tomorrow.

FIRST, Robert Green trailed in advance with a fanfare of publicity what he was going to do (hand out leaflets) and where he was going to be. No-one except those coming tomorrow know what our plans are.

SECOND, Robert Green's leaflet publicly named more than a dozen people and publicly named them as having been involved in sexually abusing or raping young children, including those with special needs. Nothing we are handing out tomorrow comes remotely near that.

By the way, none of the above implies any criticism of Robert Green. I do not know exactly what information he has.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.10.10 23:47

Good luck for everyone tomorrow thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 01.10.10 23:52

Yes, here's hoping all goes well and as planned. And thank you Tony for answering my question.

I hope the weather improves, it has been raining cats and dogs in London all day apparently.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 02.10.10 9:01

Hope the day is a resounding success Tony. thumbsup

Best of luck to everyone who is able to attend! flag
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 02.10.10 16:21

It is a perfect autumn day for Tony and co to carry out their work in London.

Just like it was in Bristol a couple of months ago.

The fine weather helps as people are are happy to stand in the street and discuss the case and the leaflets do not get soggy!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.10 17:29

Cheshire Cat wrote:It is a perfect autumn day for Tony and co to carry out their work in London.

Just like it was in Bristol a couple of months ago.

The fine weather helps as people are are happy to stand in the street and discuss the case and the leaflets do not get soggy!

Yes, let's hope they have a good day, and I look forward to hearing about it all from Tony later on..........

drinks and thumbsup bravo to those that went exalt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 02.10.10 18:13

bravo bravo bravo

To all of those who have supported The Madeleine Foundation in their quest to obtain justice for Madeleine McCann.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 02.10.10 18:17

bravo bravo bravo indeed winkwink

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 02.10.10 18:21

Keep up the good work, Well Done to The Madeleine Foundation and Supporters bravo bravo bravo
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum