The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kelvin Mckenzie suspended

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelvin Mckenzie suspended

Post by willowthewisp on 15.04.17 17:15

Having read the personal attack and remarks directed at Mr Barclay from Kelvin McKenzie,this just shows the low level of contempt he has for people who come from a quite different background to what Mr McKenzie aspires from?
Mr Joe Anderson and Mr William Kenwright have behaved with restraint and have showed a much better decorum in the way Kelvin McKenzie has tried to bring down the people from Liverpool,being associated to Drug taking and thuggery and Animal behaviour,then of also not being well educated?  This just shows how an Education has failed you Mr McKenzie!!?
Quite why the Football Association have chosen not to Comment on these racist remarks made about Mr Barclay and his immediate family,by Mr McKenzie in the S*um News Paper,would that be due to who sponsors the"Premier League,so much for the beautiful Game,eh Kelvin!?
This story can only have been released to create"Provocation" to the People of Merseyside and the relatives on the anniversary of Hillsborough from Twenty Eight years ago?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: Kelvin Mckenzie suspended

Post by plebgate on 15.04.17 19:44

I think he should be sacked from the reports I have read online.

I think he sometimes makes some valid points on some issues but it does seems as though he has gone too far this time.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum