The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Islamic State choose Palm Sunday to bomb two Coptic Christian churches and kill 44 people - STATE OF EMERGENCY declared in Egypt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Islamic State choose Palm Sunday to bomb two Coptic Christian churches and kill 44 people - STATE OF EMERGENCY declared in Egypt

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.04.17 22:28

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39548645

Once again, the members of Islamic State have displayed their utter contempt for human life in general, and the Christian religion, and of course for Jesus Christ Himself.

For it was on the original Palm Sunday, the 10th of the month Nisan, probably in A.D. 32, that Christ left the place where He was staying in nearby Bethany, and rode into Jerusalem, seated on a young colt, precisely as prophesied in the Old Testament.

Many of the ordinary folk welcomed Him, placing palm leaves along the route to Jerusalem, but the religious establishment of the day plotted to have Him executed - and were successful five days later.

He did all this for us, to show us the way back to God. Yet so many people today hate the name of Christ - and even kill those who follow and worship Him. 

What did He do that was so wrong, so offensive?

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islamic State choose Palm Sunday to bomb two Coptic Christian churches and kill 44 people - STATE OF EMERGENCY declared in Egypt

Post by coati mundi on 09.04.17 23:09

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with the McCann case, which is what this forum is supposed to be about. 

I have learned a lot about this case from this forum. I was suspicious about the parents' account from the beginning and have had my suspicions confirmed by the excellent research that Tony Bennett and others have done on this forum.

However, I still maintain that political matters, except where they impinge on the case should be kept out of this forum.

++++

Added by a Mod:  You are not the first to articulate this view, and for sure, political and religious views can cause division. However, the 'Have Your Say' feature has been on the forum for many years and a number of controversial issues have been successfully discussed without it affecting our collective ability on the forum to investigate what really happened to Madeleine McCann  -  Mod

coati mundi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islamic State choose Palm Sunday to bomb two Coptic Christian churches and kill 44 people - STATE OF EMERGENCY declared in Egypt

Post by Roxyroo on 10.04.17 4:55

The west created IsIs and we messed up bigtime. Results now showing, imo. Who is it that decides to give western first world children the dignity of having their faces/injuries blurred out after recent terrorist attacks, but when its Syrian women and children we are shown them, all too vividly. Feels too much like that Trauma based mind control that we hear about, but we hardly register when it's actually happening to ourselves. As we have become prime targets for it. UkColumn have also called out the non use of medical chem suits etc. this week, i think.
 To me, it only seems to be the women and children in Syria that are being focused on just now, as that is where they want us to be looking. Where is the outcry about Yemen.  At all.  Ever?
And you may remember i have come back to my faith, as my life has gone on T.B. i just think ALL lives matter, and if they will lie about Madeleine they will lie about everything, in the name of propoganda, all just for "power" smh.
It looks like troubled times ahead though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.04.17 8:02

The BBC absolutely disgust me with their propaganda.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39531003

Is Muslim fashion an untapped market?
Trying to normalise the suppression of women.

Who is dictating this crap?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 10.04.17 10:58

What really angers me about this is that this attack was carried out by the sort of people the West is supporting in Syria.

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum