The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are Anniversary's always so quiet? Mm11

Are Anniversary's always so quiet? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are Anniversary's always so quiet? Mm11

Are Anniversary's always so quiet? Regist10

Are Anniversary's always so quiet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are Anniversary's always so quiet? Empty Are Anniversary's always so quiet?

Post by JulieC 07.04.17 9:59

Apologies if this is in the wrong place - please do move if appropriate.

It's now less than a month until the 10th Anniversary of Madeleine being lost. Have all other anniversary's (apart from the first 1 or 2) been this quiet?

I know there was bidding opportunity for exclusives over a year ago. Surely if a 'genuine' missing person, appeals would be being made on this important run up? In fact, have the McCanns ever made an appeal apart from in PDL in the early days?

No new age progression photos either. I remember Kerry Needham had a lot of these done. It's not anywhere near an exact science we all know that but none in around 5 years is very unusual IMO.

Much as I don't like seeing the McCanns on Tv, in newspapers etc I'm more than a little surprised at the level of silence that has descended on the subject. I don't do Facebook, but I understand there are no appeals on there either?? 

Seems to me everything about this case is odd and most unusual to normal folks!!
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Are Anniversary's always so quiet? Empty Re: Are Anniversary's always so quiet?

Post by Cmaryholmes 07.04.17 10:19

JulieC wrote:Apologies if this is in the wrong place - please do move if appropriate.

It's now less than a month until the 10th Anniversary of Madeleine being lost. Have all other anniversary's (apart from the first 1 or 2) been this quiet?

I know there was bidding opportunity for exclusives over a year ago. Surely if a 'genuine' missing person, appeals would be being made on this important run up? In fact, have the McCanns ever made an appeal apart from in PDL in the early days?

No new age progression photos either. I remember Kerry Needham had a lot of these done. It's not anywhere near an exact science we all know that but none in around 5 years is very unusual IMO.

Much as I don't like seeing the McCanns on Tv, in newspapers etc I'm more than a little surprised at the level of silence that has descended on the subject. I don't do Facebook, but I understand there are no appeals on there either?? 

Seems to me everything about this case is odd and most unusual to normal folks!!
I think it's safe to say that the Mccanns have gone extremely quiet as a result of losing the court case in Portugal. Had they won in their battle with Gonçalo Amaral, they would be crowing from the rooftops, or from various tv studio sofas, anyway! IMO
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 07.04.17 10:56

I also suspect that they, together with CM & the Team will be gauging the apparent loss of support from the wider public and may be assessing the greater likelihood of a backlash on the basis of that same public becoming much more informed, due in no small part to the influence of CMoMM
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.04.17 12:14

polyenne wrote:I also suspect that they, together with CM & the Team will be gauging the apparent loss of support from the wider public and may be assessing the greater likelihood of a backlash on the basis of that same public becoming much more informed, due in no small part to the influence of CMoMM

And 'our' Tracey K.! winkwink

Should KM get 'a mention', as an 'ambassador', relating to Missing People 'choir', on forthcoming BGT, I 'imagine' the 'likelihood of a backlash' will be multiplied ten 'fold'

And, sadly, it WON'T be the choirs 'fault'!

She, and her husband, have NOT 'been cleared', of possible 'involvement' in their own child's 'disappearance'

No matter WHAT they 'say'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 07.04.17 12:26

It has all gone a bit quiet after daily nonsense stories in the press.  Calm before the storm?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Samcaddick 07.04.17 12:56

I cant see the McCann's changing their​ money making​ machine operations. 

There will definitely be a crimewatch special involving​ Scotland yard, and a well paid interview about living​ without​ madeline, how they go through hell, how hard their lives are, and how they have to protect​ the twins, blah,blah,blah.
Samcaddick
Samcaddick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.04.17 14:44

A carefully​ picked comfy sofa , an even more​ carefully​ picked sympathetic interviewer .

Oozing , gushing reports about the " brave , heartbroken , still searching​ " McCanns​ 

"There's no evidence she's come to any harm " 

" We still​ believe she's​ alive "

"Ploughing​ more money into the search​ " 

"Eternally grateful to Operation Grange " 

Panorama , Crimewatch splashed​ over the papers 

Lots​ of quotes from " a source​/ pal close to the family " 

Don't Anyone mention Supreme Court , Goncalo Amaral , books not cleared 

Cos " Our lawyers are watching " !

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.04.17 15:50

What can they say that hasn't been said dozens of times before?

Oh hang on - maybe a direct plea to the "abductor" asking for Maddie to be returned, that's what I would like to see and BEFORE the actual day.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.04.17 17:15

plebgate wrote: '... maybe a direct plea to the "abductor" asking for Maddie to be returned, that's what I would like to see and BEFORE the actual day.

'Please Ge££y, can Madeleine come out of hiding and return home now, we've made loadsa dosh, outta her'

'Fook off, we've got the biggie coming up on 3rd May'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Samcaddick 07.04.17 17:32

Jeanmonroe.  
I think​ if kate had a say, the truth​ would​ have been told in may 2007!   Hence the bruised wrists​!
Samcaddick
Samcaddick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.04.17 18:49

Samcaddick wrote:Jeanmonroe.  
I think​ if kate had a say, the truth​ would​ have been told in may 2007!   Hence the bruised wrists​!

I agree, GM was the driving force for the desperate choices made on that ill fated night (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top