The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PARLIAMENT ON LOCKDOWN

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PARLIAMENT ON LOCKDOWN

Post by Reggiregg on 23.03.17 12:27

Something I have noticed is that first reports of this kind of attack almost always mention two attackers. Then the first one is airbrushed out and it becomes a lone wolf. Sandy Hook...Bataclan. ...Tunisia - three off the top of my head.
Reggiregg

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.03.17 12:36

@ChippyM wrote:
@pennylane wrote:As I recall there were two incidents (not two assailants) in the early reports, but press did not know if they were committed by same man at the time. That was early on, it then became clear the assailant had mowed down pedestrians on bridge, crashing car, left his vehicle and ran towards HOP stabbing an unarmed yellow jacket policeman who tried to stop him (RIP), and another policeman who witnessed stabbing ran for help.

That's how I understood it. At the beginning police locked down the area in case there was another attacker and said they it would be unwise to rule it out at that stage, so together with the 2 incidents, some reports mentioned 2 attackers.
Yes pretty much same.... depending on source. I found BBC news to be ahead of Sky News with early info.

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.03.17 12:40

@Reggiregg wrote:Something I have noticed is that first reports of this kind of attack almost always mention two attackers. Then the first one is airbrushed out and it becomes a lone wolf. Sandy Hook...Bataclan. ...Tunisia - three off the top of my head.
Any major event always causes considerable confusion in the immediate aftermath.  The media add to the confusion by sensationalizing and misrepresenting events, they wallow in the drama and speculation.

Wait for the dust to settle.  then you might - just might - get closer to the truth but don't hold your breath.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 13:33

@Verdi wrote:
@Reggiregg wrote:Something I have noticed is that first reports of this kind of attack almost always mention two attackers. Then the first one is airbrushed out and it becomes a lone wolf. Sandy Hook...Bataclan. ...Tunisia - three off the top of my head.
Any major event always causes considerable confusion in the immediate aftermath.  The media add to the confusion by sensationalizing and misrepresenting events, they wallow in the drama and speculation.

Wait for the dust to settle.  then you might - just might - get closer to the truth but don't hold your breath.

I agree. There is bound to be confusion in reporting of live events.

remember the Paris attacks, there was a woman in the house when the police were involved in a shoot out with the suspects.  Witness gave accounts of her shouting for help but the press, (The Daily Mail in particular) wasted no time in declaring her the 'worlds first suicide bomber' after an explosion came from the house. She was also described as blonde which would be weird for an 'indoctrinated' muslim woman who bothers to cover her hair. They had someone draw elaborate illustrations like some violent graphic novel of her with her bombs.....it turned out she was blown up by the killers and she was a hostage. 

There was no retraction or apology, the press want to report sensational details.

(edit ....that should read 'worlds first female suicide bomber'!)

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.03.17 13:50

@ChippyM wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

I agree. There is bound to be confusion in reporting of live events.

remember the Paris attacks, there was a woman in the house when the police were involved in a shoot out with the suspects.  Witness gave accounts of her shouting for help but the press, (The Daily Mail in particular) wasted no time in declaring her the 'worlds first suicide bomber' after an explosion came from the house. She was also described as blonde which would be weird for an 'indoctrinated' muslim woman who bothers to cover her hair. They had someone draw elaborate illustrations like some violent graphic novel of her with her bombs.....it turned out she was blown up by the killers and she was a hostage. 

There was no retraction or apology, the press want to report sensational details.
No on quite like our Kay Burley for adding drama.

Incidentally, some clodhopping reporter on Sky said "tickertape" was being removed from areas of Westminster.

Tickertape??? what

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Parliament attack

Post by willowthewisp on 23.03.17 14:06

I pass condolences to the families affected by this attack.
People have mentioned a"Conspiracy/Glaido type of attack?
What i could not get my Head round was the "Numbers"placed around the Hospital Doctors,paramedics who were treating the victims at the scene,would this be part of the"planned Routine Operation" to account for the personnel involved with treating the victims?
Did this"Lone Assailant"become confused and had forgotten where the Entrance gate was to Parliament,along with no CCTV protecting the vulnerable MP's?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.03.17 15:27

Lest they forget..

Tavistock Square, London - July 2005

64 reported deaths and nigh on 800 injuries.

Conspiracy Theories  [courtesy of wikipedia]

In 2006, the government had refused to hold a public inquiry, stating that "it would be a ludicrous diversion" [interesting word]. Prime Minister Tony Blair said an independent inquiry would "undermine support" for MI5, while the leader of the opposition, David Cameron, said only a full inquiry would "get to the truth".   In reaction to revelations about the extent of security service investigations into the bombers prior to the attack, the Shadow Home Secretary, David Davis, said: "It is becoming more and more clear that the story presented to the public and Parliament is at odds with the facts."   However, the decision against an independent public inquest was later reversed. A full public inquest into the bombings was subsequently begun from October 2010. Coroner Lady Justice Hallett stated that the inquest would examine how each victim died and whether MI5, if it had worked better, could have prevented the attack.

There have been various conspiracy theories proposed about the bombings, including the suggestion that the bombers were 'patsies', based on claims about timings of the trains and the train from Luton, supposed explosions underneath the carriages, and allegations of the faking of the one time-stamped and dated photograph of the bombers at Luton station. Claims made by one theorist in the Internet video 7/7 Ripple Effect were examined by the BBC documentary series The Conspiracy Files, in an episode titled "7/7" first broadcast on 30 June 2009, which debunked many of the video's claims.

On the day of the bombings Peter Power of Visor Consultants gave interviews on BBC Radio 5 Live and ITV saying that he was working on a crisis management simulation drill, in the City of London, "based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning", when he heard that an attack was going on in real life. He described this as a coincidence. He also gave an interview to the Manchester Evening News where he spoke of "an exercise involving mock broadcasts when it happened for real".   After a few days he dismissed it as a "spooky coincidence" on Canadian TV.
----------

Mmmmm.. spooky indeed.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.03.17 15:35

Police name man believed to be responsible for Westminster attack as Khalid Masood, 52
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39372154

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 15:43

@Verdi wrote:Lest they forget..

Cosnpiracy Theories  [courtesy of wikipedia]

.............snipped.................

Mmmmm.. spooky indeed.

I did find it odd in this case the terror attack drill in London going on and Peter Power being interviewed about it on that very morning....then there was the report of people seeing the alleged bombers being shot at canary wharf by police. The official story said otherwise.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by 23 Librae on 23.03.17 15:46

I recall watching the ITV 7/7 bombings interview. You can watch it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc
23 Librae

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.03.17 15:48

@ChippyM wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Lest they forget..

Cosnpiracy Theories  [courtesy of wikipedia]

.............snipped.................

Mmmmm.. spooky indeed.

I did find it odd in this case the terror attack drill in London going on and Peter Power being interviewed about it on that very morning....then there was the report of people seeing the alleged bombers being shot at canary wharf by police. The official story said otherwise.
A 'coincidence' too far for my liking.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 24.03.17 22:16

The Times reports Khalid Masood, the London attacker, is suspected of taking instructions from accomplices in the minutes before he launched his deadly rampage

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Parliament attack

Post by willowthewisp on 30.03.17 16:00

I cannot confirm the footage from the Aangirfan site,but it shows a bearded Bald headed man being treated on a stretcher taken into the Marriot hotel by passing several ambulances,quickly followed by a group of young men. There then followed footage of a young woman with a child being carried in a baby type sling talking to journalists after the attack,but not the young men?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum