The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PARLIAMENT ON LOCKDOWN

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PARLIAMENT ON LOCKDOWN

Post by sonic72 on 23.03.17 0:48

@mootle wrote:The guy was driving across a bridge, mounted the kerb and ploughed through the people on the pavement. Even if there were police on the bridge itself, how could they have stopped him?

They might not have been able to stop him on the bridge, but when he emerged from the vehicle with a large knife and started to approach an armed police officer you'd thing the officer would have drawn his weapon before the attacker managed to get close enough to stab him. It could not have been a stab wound to the body because police wear body armour.
sonic72

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.03.17 0:49

@petunia wrote:And tonight Maggie May tells us these attacks are doomed to failure,maybe she would like to explain to the loved ones of the dead and injured how It was a failure.
As they all quivered safely behind the bullet proof walls of parliament.

The same as the parliamentarian fool that said 'we will not let terrorism bring the country to it knees' - or words to that effect.

Tell it to the marines chum.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 23.03.17 7:44

London attacks: Police arrest 3 in Birmingham raid, say reports

• Police suspect 'Islamist-related terrorism' behind attack
  • PM Theresa May calls attack 'sick and depraved'
  • 5, including attacker and a cop, killed; 40 others injured

LONDON - Armed police arrested three people during a late-night raid on an address in Birmingham where the man who carried out the London attacks is said to have lived, British media reported on Thursday (March 23).

Officers stormed a second-floor flat above a row of shops on Hagley Road at around 11pm local time, a witness said, according to a report on the Metro.co.uk portal.

West Midlands Police referred inquiries about the operation to the Metropolitan Police, who refused to say whether it was connected with Wednesday's attack in London's Westminster area, said the report.

But a witness who works near the raided flat told the Press Association: "The man from London lived here." He added: "They (police) came and arrested three men."

Dozens of officers were pictured outside the flat, above a row of shops, which was cordoned off by police, reported Sky News. 

One of the flat's windows was covered in cardboard. Non-uniformed officers were spotted taking pieces of equipment into the property.

Several routes near the home were closed during the raid. The roads have now been reopened, but officers remain at the scene, Sky News said.

Five people were killed and about 40 injured on Wednesday when a car ploughed into pedestrians and a suspected Islamist-inspired attacker stabbed a policeman close to Britain’s parliament in Westminster.

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/police-arrest-3-in-birmingham-raid-after-london-terror-attack-report
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.03.17 7:46

@Verdi wrote:
@petunia wrote:And tonight Maggie May tells us these attacks are doomed to failure,maybe she would like to explain to the loved ones of the dead and injured how It was a failure.

The same as the parliamentarian fool that said 'we will not let terrorism bring the country to it knees' - or words to that effect.

EXACTLY.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.03.17 8:57

@plebgate wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

EXACTLY.
She made it worse by saying "as I've had cause to say before".

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.03.17 9:26

I am hearing on the news that the attacker has been “shot dead” yet reading between the lines there is one who remains alive. Were there more than one attacker?

Anyone else confused by what is coming out in the media?  “Three killed, including the attacker”, then on the same news it’s saying FIVE KILLED.

What IS going on?

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 9:30

@Verdi "As they all quivered safely behind the bullet proof walls of parliament "

That's what I thought as soon as this happened. People in the street mown down outside parliament, the M.P.s who make all the ridiculous decisions safely inside.

These people are not using very sophisticated methods so the easiest targets are the general public that are out on the street and don't have security teams!

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 9:33

@sallypelt wrote:I am hearing on the news that the attacker has been “shot dead” yet reading between the lines there is one who remains alive. Were there more than one attacker?

Anyone else confused by what is coming out in the media?  “Three killed, including the attacker”, then on the same news it’s saying FIVE KILLED.

What IS going on?

I don't know but there is always confusion at these types of events and things get misreported. I don't see that neccessarily as an indicator of anything weird or conspiracy. The last I heard they were saying 4 dead including the attacker.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.03.17 9:44

@ChippyM wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:I am hearing on the news that the attacker has been “shot dead” yet reading between the lines there is one who remains alive. Were there more than one attacker?

What IS going on?

I don't know but there is always confusion at these types of events and things get misreported. I don't see that neccessarily as an indicator of anything weird or conspiracy. The last I heard they were saying 4 dead including the attacker.

I’m not suggesting there is a conspiracy, but as I had just woken up and put the news on, I was asking myself, am I hearing things correctly. I need a few minutes, after waking up, to come back into the real world.

What I heard was something along the lines  that someone being given medical attention and is still alive, and it was more than the compassion he gave to those who were injured or died”.  Not an exact quote, but that was the gist of it.

I am now beginning to wonder if  I dreamt it. eek

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 9:50

@sallypelt   

I wasn't trying to accuse you of having a conspiracy theory .....I know that term is a loaded one.

It's just the best term that fit what I was getting at.  I meant it in the 'sensible' sense of no being told everything rather than holograms and actors.....ufos.....Lizards etc   big grin

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.03.17 9:55

I understood there were two assailants from the early reports, sallypelt. I am not aware of any correction of that as yet.

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 9:59

Daily Mail is reporting one man knocked people down in his car, then ran towards parliament and killed a police man. They are quoting police as saying there is thought to be 'no further threat'.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.03.17 10:02

@Mirage wrote:I understood there were two assailants from the early reports, sallypelt. I am not aware of any correction of that as yet.
Thank you, mirage. So there WERE two? So, I didn't dream it. I was of the impression that there was only a "lone wolf". Mrs

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.03.17 10:26

As I recall there were two incidents (not two assailants) in the early reports, but press did not know if they were committed by same man at the time. That was early on, it then became clear the assailant had mowed down pedestrians on bridge, crashing car, left his vehicle and ran towards HOP stabbing an unarmed yellow jacket policeman who tried to stop him (RIP), and another policeman who witnessed stabbing ran for help.

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.03.17 11:09

Peter has sent me this comment:

It is very clear what needs to be done now.

Speak in hushed tones
Wear dark clothing and a black tie
Muck about with flags
Tie some rotting flowers to the railings.
Place some little candles all over the place
Open a book of Condolence
Organise a 'fund' - for some unspecified purpose
Write some new speeches, but keep the same tired cliches.
Organise a ceremony for a year from now 
Organise another one two years from now

That should do it

Oh, yes, find the extended families of the terrorist, and give them all the help and support they need
Bigger house, more Benefits, and financial compensation for their loss !

And suspend and prosecute the Police officer.

Have I caught the mood of modern Britain ?

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.03.17 11:29

And from Richard D. Hall on his facebewk page:

Richard D Hall
11 hrs ·

Every door and window of Westminster is covered by CCTV. Westminster Bridge must be covered by multiple traffic cctv cameras. Whatever happened must have been recorded comprehensively by many CCTV cameras. I await to see the whole incident reproduced on dozens of CCTV cameras, so everyone can see what happened. Remember the first part of any investigation before we decide who did it and why did they do it is - WHAT HAPPENED. Show me the CCTV. There must have been dozens of cameras captured what happened.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 11:38

@pennylane wrote:As I recall there were two incidents (not two assailants) in the early reports, but press did not know if they were committed by same man at the time. That was early on, it then became clear the assailant had mowed down pedestrians on bridge, crashing car, left his vehicle and ran towards HOP stabbing an unarmed yellow jacket policeman who tried to stop him (RIP), and another policeman who witnessed stabbing ran for help.

That's how I understood it. At the beginning police locked down the area in case there was another attacker and said they it would be unwise to rule it out at that stage, so together with the 2 incidents, some reports mentioned 2 attackers.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.03.17 11:38

And to think I was about to visit London in less than 2 weeks time. I was going to spend a short break there. When I visit London, I spend most of the day sitting down on the Themes, down by the London Eye. And I spend quite some time on Westminster Bridge watching the scammers scam vulnerable people out of their money.  Those people who got killed or injured, yesterday, could have been any one of us who visit London on a regular basis.
My thoughts are with the families of the victims. It must be a very difficult time for them all.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 23.03.17 11:41

I expected the perp would be "Known to the Security Services". Lo and behold, it was announced this morning that "The perpetrator was investigated and known to MI 5" .Funny how often that happens. You might be forgivn for thinking too deep about it.

JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.03.17 11:50

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:And from Richard D. Hall on his facebewk page:

Richard D Hall
11 hrs ·

Every door and window of Westminster is covered by CCTV. Westminster Bridge must be covered by multiple traffic cctv cameras. Whatever happened must have been recorded comprehensively by many CCTV cameras. I await to see the whole incident reproduced on dozens of CCTV cameras, so everyone can see what happened. Remember the first part of any investigation before we decide who did it and why did they do it is - WHAT HAPPENED. Show me the CCTV. There must have been dozens of cameras captured what happened.

There has been some more footage of the car driving up the bridge.  Why do we need to see every bit of footage though?  Why would they release every bit of footage? There are photographs showing people injured at the scene, so is Richard doubting it happened?

If there is CCTV footage and video there are always people who say it's fake. If there is not much footage those people say it's a cover up and it didn't happen.  

There are even people who want to believe all the injured people are actors. Personally I don't have any problem believing intelligence agencies will 'let' nutters commit these acts and the carnage is real.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.03.17 11:58

It has been claimed by a source close to wikileaks, the CIA are behind the recent terrorist attack on the Houses of Parliament in London.

The source reveals,  the British Prime Minister and the government chief whip Rupert Murdoch Esq, have colluded with CIA agents to carryout this planned attack as a diversion from the very recent monumental victory of Dr Goncalo Amaral through the Lisbone Supreme Court, following years of persecution by the parents of missing toddler, Maddie. 

The planned attack was carried out by three hired assassins posing under the guise of a refuse disposal operative, a jobbing gardener and a tractor driver.  The assailants cannot be named due to state security.  They have signed the 100 year pledge of allegiance.

It has also been hinted that the terrorist attack will trigger a Brexit exit in the next few days.

Close friend and spokesperson for the toddlers parents, Ms Kandohla is reported to have said .... "oh bugger"!

Howzat for a conspiracy theory and not even April fools - yet!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.03.17 12:01

Nah, I'd believe you if you said the attack would trigger a second referendum to stay safely in the EU.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.03.17 12:05

@Verdi wrote:It has been claimed by a source close to wikileaks, the CIA are behind the recent terrorist attack on the Houses of Parliament in London.

The source reveals,  the British Prime Minister and the government chief whip Rupert Murdoch Esq, have colluded with CIA agents to carryout this planned attack as a diversion from the very recent monumental victory of Dr Goncalo Amaral through the Lisbone Supreme Court, following years of persecution by the parents of missing toddler, Maddie. 

The planned attack was carried out by three hired assassins posing under the guise of a refuse disposal operative, a jobbing gardener and a tractor driver.  The assailants cannot be named due to state security.  They have signed the 100 year pledge of allegiance.

It has also been hinted that the terrorist attack will trigger a Brexit exit in the next few days.

Close friend and spokesperson for the toddlers parents, Ms Kandohla is reported to have said .... "oh bugger"!

Howzat for a conspiracy theory and not even April fools - yet!

spit coffee

Did the tractor driver have spotty skin, or look like George Harrison? And while I am at it, I'll give egg man a mention. spin

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.03.17 12:09

Another one from Peter:

Doctors from St Thomas' ran towards the scene.
Police ran towards the scene, 
Ambulance crews dashed towards the scene
Members of the public ran towards the scene to help the injured and dying

Meanwhile 350 MPs cowered in the Chamber, because outside on the ground was one dead Muslim.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 23.03.17 12:10

I see "This morning " Philip​ and Holly hauled their tame " expert​ " Mark Williams Thomas out again​ to give​ his " opinion​ " !

Expert​ ..... A has been and a bit more than a dribble​ !

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum