The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

New site to shame sex offenders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New site to shame sex offenders

Post by kangdang on 07.09.10 17:25

Article spotted by MM portals Annabelle -

Thursday, August 12, 2010,

New site to shame sex offenders

JUSTICE: Anti-paedophile campaigner Chris Wittwer
< Previous 1 2 Next >
EXETER anti-paedophile campaigner Chris Wittwer is launching a new dedicated website to identify convicted child sex offenders.

Mr Wittwer, a former landlord who has had death threats and been assaulted in the street since he started his crusade, said he intended the new site to carry the names, photographs and addresses of thousands of convicted paedophiles in the UK.

He said it had been funded by thousands of pounds in donations.

The ex-Army chef and father of two said: "These will be people who have charged, convicted and sentenced, whether it was prison or community service."

The site will also carry a list of missing children in the UK.

He said he expected the new site to attract 250,000 "hits" within days of going on line.

A previous site listing paedophiles was closed down by police when he first started the venture two years ago for Devon — but he was able to start again after showing he was not breaking any laws by presenting information already in the public domain. Mr Wittwer said this time would be different.

"I am using a unique US server which has so far cost over £10,000 to set up," he said.

"The money has come from donations that have been made to the cause after previous stories about me and my work in the Echo and national newspapers."

Mr Wittwer said he had also created a new campaigning group called CHRIS — Children Have Rights in Society — which includes a child abuse awareness video.

Mr Wittwer, 34, who lives in the Exeter area and used to run the Royal Oak pub in Exminster, said he did not think the government did enough to inform the public about sex offenders living in the community.

"I don't condone any violence," he said. "I am not a vigilante.

"People can see who is in their area and keep their children away from them.

"There is more justice served by what I am doing than any court or jail can ever do.

"What I am doing is a serious deterrent for people who have done it, are thinking of doing it or re-offending."

He has already set up a database of 6,000 convicted sex offenders and paedophiles on Facebook which he said was the largest photographic gallery in the world after spending hours gathering police mugshots of registered sex offenders

____________________
Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
avatar
kangdang

Posts : 1680
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 39
Location : Corona Mountain

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/