The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police

Post by NickE 13.03.17 20:49

Do someone knows if Luis Antonio is still in the PdL area?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann cops hunt worker at resort as they fear he 'kept secrets' from local police

Post by jeanmonroe 13.03.17 23:37

Is this the 'slippery' one?

That the MET need £85,000 to 'find'!

Heriberto Janosch González?

So, is this the one then, from three years ago, the one super sleuth and well known pro Hairy Bert from twitter (otherwise known as Heriberto Janosch) informed SY about - he's in the files apparently.

EXCLUSIVE: Madeleine McCann police are urged to hunt Ocean Club thief

SCOTLAND Yard detectives hunting Madeleine McCann’s kidnapper are being urged to trace a former worker at the Ocean Club holiday villa complex from where she disappeared.

By James Murray

PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sun, Jan 5, 2014

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief

A criminologist who has spent years analysing Portuguese police files has discovered information about the man, who had previously been caught stealing.
He lived close to the spot where a man was seen carrying a child, who detectives believe was Madeleine, at the time of the abduction.
Madrid-based Heriberto Janosch has written to Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange detectives with details of his findings.
Mr Janosch said that the individual he is interested in was not ­working at the Ocean Club during the evening when Madeleine disappeared.
He said: “When I read the information in the Portuguese police files I felt it was important to contact Scotland Yard to make sure they were aware of it."
“I have investigated this case for a long time and it is my belief that Madeleine was taken by burglars and there was no planned kidnapping."
“She just happened to come across them when they were in the apartment.”

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3287.255

right hand side of 'blog'

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2016-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&updated-max=2017-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=9

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-janosch.html

Heriberto was on the UK Justice Forum referring to The Star article in 2014 (posted by Wonderfulspam) when Op Grange were looking for the 3 Ocean Club Workers.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3287.255

Who knows? NOT me!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 14.03.17 0:12

I have sometimes held this op grange in suspicion, nail on the head hit I think. SY long have seen that McCann have not been their remit as it stands because it happened in another country outside of the influence sphere. "Let's go through the motions and with the money they allocate we can investigate anybody we like in Portugal", ex UK criminals perhaps? All they have to do is mention Madeleine McCann and funds come flooding in. Even R%ichard Br@nson gave a million initially , that probably was a tax dodge. Mods , please don't pull this one, I don't want to hurt anybody except crime perpetrators.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.17 0:26

Lands_end wrote:I have sometimes held this op grange in suspicion, nail on the head hit I think. SY long have seen that McCann have not been their remit as it stands because it happened in another country outside of the influence sphere. "Let's go through the motions and with the money they allocate we can investigate anybody we like in Portugal", ex UK criminals perhaps? All they have to do is mention Madeleine McCann and funds come flooding in. Even R%ichard Br@nson gave a million initially , that probably was a tax dodge. Mods , please don't pull this one, I don't want to hurt anybody except crime perpetrators.
You're not making very much sense @Lands_end.

Would you be so good as to be more explicit?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.03.17 0:30

Lands_end wrote:I have sometimes held this op grange in suspicion, nail on the head hit I think. SY long have seen that McCann have not been their remit as it stands because it happened in another country outside of the influence sphere. "Let's go through the motions and with the money they allocate we can investigate anybody we like in Portugal", ex UK criminals perhaps? All they have to do is mention Madeleine McCann and funds come flooding in. Even R%ichard Br@nson gave a million initially , ....... Mods , please don't pull this one, I don't want to hurt anybody except crime perpetrators.

"Even R%ichard Br@nson gave a million initially , ..............................."

THIS IS NOT TRUE!

He 'offered' to 'set up' a 'legal fund', and asked his 'other friends' to 'join him', 'with a 'pledge' from himself of £100,000 if, IF, the Mcs were to be 'charged' with 'anything'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563250/Richard-Branson-offers-100000-for-Madeleine-McCann-legal-fund.html

"Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson has put forward £100,000 to help kick start a legal fund to clear Kate and Gerry McCann."

"Sir Richard has been in touch with several wealthy figures to encourage them to contribute to the McCanns’ legal fund."

Please, Lands_end, get your 'facts' RIGHT, before 'posting'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 14.03.17 9:24

jeanmonroe wrote:
Lands_end wrote:I have sometimes held this op grange in suspicion, nail on the head hit I think. SY long have seen that McCann have not been their remit as it stands because it happened in another country outside of the influence sphere. "Let's go through the motions and with the money they allocate we can investigate anybody we like in Portugal", ex UK criminals perhaps? All they have to do is mention Madeleine McCann and funds come flooding in. Even R%ichard Br@nson gave a million initially , ....... Mods , please don't pull this one, I don't want to hurt anybody except crime perpetrators.

"Even R%ichard Br@nson gave a million initially , ..............................."

THIS IS NOT TRUE!

He 'offered' to 'set up' a 'legal fund', and asked his 'other friends' to 'join him', 'with a 'pledge' from himself of £100,000 if, IF, the Mcs were to be 'charged' with 'anything'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563250/Richard-Branson-offers-100000-for-Madeleine-McCann-legal-fund.html

"Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson has put forward £100,000 to help kick start a legal fund to clear Kate and Gerry McCann."

"Sir Richard has been in touch with several wealthy figures to encourage them to contribute to the McCanns’ legal fund."

Please, Lands_end, get your 'facts' RIGHT, before 'posting'!
OK so I was a zero out. Suppose there was a gasperisation invoked charging process, would RB have been so enthusiastic? I don't think so. The point I wish to make is that whatever the police forces say about themselves they do as they are jolly well told to do in support of the government of the day. At the top of this page there is a quote from John Stalker who almost uncovered a practised police murder conspiracy before being removed from office. I know these things, please do not challenge me with pedantics.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 14.03.17 17:46

I posted this in the "OG" thread under "Latest News" but it fits better here.

Express, 18th of December 2007: 

THE key witness in the missing Madeleine McCann case was in hiding last night after fleeing Portugal.

"Police have sworn the waiter to secrecy over his vital testimony and know where he is. But friends say he is terrified his identity is about to be revealed and that he will come under pressure from rival factions in the case. He is scared of British and Portuguese government influence in the probe. Friends claim he is also wary of the team of private eyes hired by Kate and Gerry McCann to help find their daughter."

[size=45]Daily Mail:[/size]

Key witness casts doubt over Kate McCann's account of Madeleine's disappearance

A crucial witness has cast fresh doubt over Kate McCann's account of the night her daughter disappeared in a new police quiz.

Detectives consider the testimony of an Ocean Club waiter as the "trump card" in their investigation, it was claimed today.
The holiday resort employee was first on the scene moments after Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing at 10pm on May 3.
His evidence, which highlights a number of contradictions in the McCanns' statements, is said to be so vital to the police inquiry that they have re-interviewed the waiter for the third time in recent days.

Crucially, the member of staff, who has not been identified, claims that the parents and their holiday friends, the so-called Tapas Nine, did not check on their children every 30 minutes.
Contrary to what Kate McCann told police, the tapas restaurant worker also said that Kate McCann did scream: "They've taken her, they've taken her" when she learnt Madeleine was missing.
He said instead of running back to the tapas bar where she was dining with her husband Gerry and friends, Mrs McCann raised the alarm from the balcony of their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.

The mother's precise words have become a pivotal issue in the case, with Portuguese police questioning why she would automatically assume Madeleine had been abducted.
{3}
His version of events contrasts dramatically with the account friends of the couple have given.
They claim that the 39-year-old GP raised the alarm when she ran back to the restaurant on 3 May shouting "Madeleine's gone, Madeleine's gone."
The highly respected Portuguese newspaper, Diario de Noticias reported today that the eyewitness account is considered a "trump card", critical to pining down supposed contradictions in the accounts of the Tapas Nine.

The Ocean Club employee has been re-interviewed at Portimao police station in recent days about the McCanns' behaviour where he reaffirmed his original statement.
Policia Judiciaria detectives believe the key to unlocking the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance lies within the group and alleged inconsistencies in their witness statements are at the heart of the investigation.
The revelation comes as police prepare to fly to Britain where Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends will be re-interrogated about their movements on the night she went missing.

Police suspect that Madeleine died in an accident in the apartment and the McCanns disposed of her body - an allegation the couple have denied.
Detectives are working on the theory some of their friends helped cover up the crime and some could be named as suspects when they are re-interviewed.
But the McCanns have always insisted Madeleine was snatched from their Ocean Club apartment while they were dining with their friends just yards away.
The waiter's account mirrors that of nanny Charlotte Pennington who said she heard Kate McCann scream: "They've taken her, they've taken her!"

But other waiters working at the holiday complex have disputed key elements of his evidence, saying that the group checked on their children every 20 minutes.
Yesterday the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell furious denied the claims. He said: "This is all lies. Kate has consistently and categorically absolutely denied that she said that on the veranda.
"But in the evening she may have said it at some stage as a general remark, but she did not run out with this phrase.
"Whoever this guy is and if he is saying this, he is either making it up or he is mistaken.
"Kate, Gerry and their friends told the truth. They will continue to maintain their stories, because it is the truth. Whatever this guy is saying, we reject it, it is not true."

Or here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-502666/Key-witness-casts-doubt-Kate-McCanns-account-Madeleines-disappearance.html

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.03.17 1:19

"Met is trying to “forcefully place the blame” on a homeless drifter who cannot afford a lawyer."
----------------------------------------

So, is this 'homeless drifter' the big 'mastermind', 'the Boss', the 'Godfather', and the only 'focus' of MET's 'last, final line of inquiry', (since April 2016, btw! BHH), of the 'child trafficking gang" Madeleine was 'sold' by?

I think NOT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.03.17 10:08

The drifter, eh. Is this another revelation moment? Ta-da!
Lay-dees and gentlemen the panto season is officially extended this year, by six months by government demand.

Crikey, this guy must be some slick operator to have outwitted SY all these years.

Is this farce REALLY going to continue under Ms Dick? Ordinary people might be forgiven for thinking she has a way to go to regain public respect after the de Menezes tragedy.

At the moment SY is fast gaining an appalling global reputation over this case. I would have thought that situation trumps any other national security issue because a country is only as strong as its capital's police force.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.03.17 12:32

NickE wrote:I posted this in the "OG" thread under "Latest News" but it fits better here.

Express, 18th of December 2007: 

But other waiters working at the holiday complex have disputed key elements of his evidence, saying that the group checked on their children every 20 minutes.
Yesterday the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell furious denied the claims. He said: "This is all lies. Kate has consistently and categorically absolutely denied that she said that on the veranda.
"But in the evening she may have said it at some stage as a general remark, but she did not run out with this phrase.
"Whoever this guy is and if he is saying this, he is either making it up or he is mistaken.
"Kate, Gerry and their friends told the truth. They will continue to maintain their stories, because it is the truth. Whatever this guy is saying, we reject it, it is not true."

Or here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-502666/Key-witness-casts-doubt-Kate-McCanns-account-Madeleines-disappearance.html
Oh dear, nobody told him about the Jemmied open Shutters then. That certainly was a lie, upheld by their friends and family members.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 23.03.17 17:29

NickE wrote:
 What Kate says in the bewk, chapter 5 Missing

"before hurtling out through the patio doors and down towards Gerry and our friends. As soon as our table was in sight I started screaming. ‘Madeleine’s gone! Someone’s taken her!’

Nope Clarrie, not at some stage or as a general remark. She said someone's taken her immediately she was in earshot [whilst still hurtling, no doubt] of her chums and straight after her 10pm check. In her own words Clarrie
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top