The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

OPERATION GRANGE GIVEN £85,000 FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OPERATION GRANGE GIVEN £85,000 FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.03.17 12:09

BBC 'article'

21:05 Gerry McCann checks on Madeleine and her siblings
------------------------

Get your 'facts' right 'auntie'!

It was 21:04 that GM 'checks'! laughat

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.03.17 12:13

It's time to get the calculators out folks. Hasn't Gerald McCann been reported to have saved the NHS thousands of pounds?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 12:18

BlueBag wrote:
Yes no need for the money I can tell you for free it was them That paid to get rid of her

If "them" is the McCanns then that is completely libelous and I would have voted "dislike".
I quite agree - it's that kind of comment that fuels the global troll witch hunt.

As I've said before - a phishing exercise on behalf of the McCann popular liberation society.  These foolish people who use mainstream/social media to spread their malicious idle gossip need to be stopped - for once and probably only once, I have to agree with Gerry McCann.

They do more damage than anything else.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 12:32

BlueBag wrote:Any old tosh to get the headlines coming for 2017.

Meanwhile I'd like to know what OG makes of the dog evidence and if they have done any route 1 Policing.
Dogs?  What dogs....  have you heard anything about dogs Cress - ooops sorry - ma'am?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 12:36

petunia wrote:If OG has been given an exta £85,000 why would that be a bombshell?
Because when dropped, a bombshell is very destructive and makes a lot of mess...

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.03.17 12:39

"STAY EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE, SMITHMAN, DCI WALLY WILL GET AROUND TO INTERVIEWING YOU, IN, FIVE MONTHS TIME. DON'T YOU DARE MOVE, YOU, YOU, ERM, NAUGHTY BOY"

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.03.17 12:39

jeanmonroe wrote:Missing People 'website'

"As you read this, there are missing children who are alone, terrified and vulnerable to harm and exploitation. We urgently need your help to protect them.
140,000 children go missing each year in the UK..."

Ooopps!

The CEO of 'Missing People', JO Y, stated 'LIVE' on the Matthew Wright show, The Wright Stuff,  'that 160,000 children go missing each year in the UK'

So, good 'result' from MP, bringing the total number of missing children, in the UK, DOWN, by 20,000 a year?

That's gotta be 'worth' an 'MBE', or two, hasn't it?
It's pretty amazing what a fun run or a cycle ride can do isn't it? positively cathartic!
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 12:42

Nina wrote:
Exactly. And if OG know who this person is why is it going to take up to September and 85.000 to interview them?If they know who it is just go and get them.

Perhaps he/she has been kidnapped smilie .

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Operation stGrange-£85,000

Post by willowthewisp on 12.03.17 12:46

jeanmonroe wrote:BBC 'article'

21:05 Gerry McCann checks on Madeleine and her siblings
------------------------

Get your 'facts' right 'auntie'!

It was 21:04 that GM 'checks'!  laughat

This is according to what the parents have stated in their statements to PJ Police and the UK Police Force,Leicsetershire, who along with their Tapas Friends are not suspects involved with Madeleine's disappearance from her holiday apartment 3 May 2007?
One of the Tapas friends told a Leicstershire Policeman(1578 DC Messinha?) in April 2008,that it was not the right time to divulge certain questions and the Police concluded the Interview!,this person stated he had seen Madeleine,Sean,Amellie at 18.30 hrs alive and well in the apartment on the above date,with the children's Mother?
The Mother refused to answer 48 Questions,but answered one question,that(KM)knew by not answering the questions,it would jeopardize the search for her Own Daughter,replied, Yes if that's what they think?
Now Ten Years later they are supposedly still looking for their Eldest Missing daughter Madeleine?
Top flight UK Police Work,nearly £15 Million pound spent and still no jurisdiction to decide any Guilty parties to a Criminal Activity,because the Portugal Authorities know what happened to vital DNA Evidence that the FSS had delivered to them,where Two different reports were produced,one verbally and the other in written format several months apart,which in their opinion would be inconclusive?
Now ask yourself one question,could you openly work alongside a Police Force who are supposed to be"Independent"yet fail to somehow follow basic Training knowledge,avoiding what a Top serving Police Officer and his team,Eddie,Keela had alerted to,on clothing and articals the parents had in their possession?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 12:50

Sunday Mail online - Tracey Kandohla  [bless!]

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said tonight: 'Kate and Gerry remain incredibly grateful to the Home Office and the Met Police for the continued work into the search for their daughter.'

He added: 'But, like the police, they will not be commenting on any operational details.'   rotfl

Now where have I heard that before?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 12.03.17 13:09

Verdi wrote:Sunday Mail online - Tracey Kandohla  [bless!]

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said tonight: 'Kate and Gerry remain incredibly grateful to the Home Office and the Met Police for the continued work into the search for their daughter.'

He added: 'But, like the police, they will not be commenting on any operational details.'   rotfl

Now where have I heard that before?

Family​ spokesman !    Err , so you haven't been given the order of the​ boot then ?

Incredibly​ grateful​ !  For what ? Oh yes you're not " suspects " are you?

Like. The police ! So now they​ are​ like​ the police , well the level​ of "search " is about the same !

They​ will​ not​ be commenting !  No but you​ will won't you ?

The NHS is in dire need yet 2 of their doctors​ are happy​ to have yet more​ money spent on a "whitewash " Shame on you !

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 12.03.17 14:03

Wow! that games board must have been miles away. They threw that final dice last summer and it still hasn't landed! However, we can rest assured that Op. Grange is "cracking on" (perhaps that should read "on crack" since it has obviously lost all logical reasoning ability).I don't believe this is a real statement from the Met. It is McMediaCann tosh to distract from what is happening in Portugal. Theresa May does not know what the Supreme Court's next statement will be and is hoping that by being seen to continue to support the McCanns a message will go to the Portuguese that Gerry and Kate still enjoy the confidence and protection of the British establishment. They must presume that any findings from the court may not emerge for some months. Meanwhile Tracey et al are gearing up for an anniversary fest. Expect fantastic and lurid tales in the weeks ahead.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.03.17 14:36

Looking at the unmoderated comments on these never-ending Kandohla articles, in particular, I fear Clarence and Tracey are whipping up a dangerous frenzy of anger and hatred towards the McCanns - and it's not a good situation for the twins, especially if some of the kids' parents are angry towards the McC's and they pick up on it.

Kids can be little buggers and some don't need much excuse to bully.

For Gods' sake Clarence and Tracey...give it a rest for the sake of the kids. And it's not just the twins...even the Tapas crew have kids and all of them are affected by the McCann's scam to a varying extent. How would you feel if your own kids were on the receiving end of all this rubbish?
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by wickerman on 12.03.17 14:45

There was an extra £90,000 or so made available a while ago, and still no conclusion. Now more dosh is allotted. Why don't the McCanns pay the Met themselves?

wickerman

Back to top Go down

Operation stGrange-£85,000

Post by willowthewisp on 12.03.17 14:53

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Looking at the unmoderated comments on these never-ending Kandohla articles, in particular, I fear Clarence and Tracey are whipping up a dangerous frenzy of anger and hatred towards the McCanns - and it's not a good situation for the twins, especially if some of the kids' parents are angry towards the McC's and they pick up on it.

For Gods' sake Clarence and Tracey...give it a rest for the sake of the kids. And it's not just the twins...even the Tapas crew have kids and all of them are affected by the McCann's scam to a varying extent. How would you feel if your own kids were on the receiving end of all this rubbish?
Well put GGG with regards to Tracey and Clarence double act,PR push for or against Mr&Mrs McCann?
You can bet your life that Operation Grange will no doubt quickly have departed to Portugal PJ,a new letter to formally interview their number one lead in Madeleine's disappearance?,
In regard to the letter being accepted by the Portugal PJ,any Arquido to be given the similar rights,that they have a top legal professional as what they are required to answer,as we wouldn't want any Miscarrage of Justice in this case,especially a manufactured"Patsy"would we?
Colt Severs to base,we need a **ll Guy?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 12.03.17 15:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Looking at the unmoderated comments on these never-ending Kandohla articles, in particular, I fear Clarence and Tracey are whipping up a dangerous frenzy of anger and hatred towards the McCanns - and it's not a good situation for the twins, especially if some of the kids' parents are angry towards the McC's and they pick up on it.

You should take a look through the comments in this Metro article................  omgomg
[url= http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/12/madeleine-mccann-search-given-85000-and-extended-for-six-months-6504401/] http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/12/madeleine-mccann-search-given-85000-and-extended-for-six-months-6504401/[/url]

I also worry for the twins and the tapas crew's children. Bullying is rife in schools and some kids are going to get great pleasure in repeating what they've either heard from their parents or friends or even read for themselves.

It's understandable that the general public are angry and people should be allowed to comment on these articles but some moderation is most definitely needed.
Patience

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 on 12.03.17 15:24

GGG I hear what you say about the twins and tapas children, but surely anything accredited to Mitchell and Kandohla has been agreed? They didn't think about any of the children when they made the decision to shout abduction on 3/5/07. I do feel sorry for all the children involved in this circus, but my real concerns are for Madeleine, Dr Amaral, his family and Brenda Leyland.

jay2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.03.17 16:15

jay2001 wrote:GGG I hear what you say about the twins and tapas children, but surely anything accredited to Mitchell and Kandohla has been agreed? They didn't think about any of the children when they made the decision to shout abduction on 3/5/07. I do feel sorry for all the children involved in this circus, but my real concerns are for Madeleine, Dr Amaral, his family and Brenda Leyland.
For one thing, it's very surprising that - in this atmosphere of people (including apparently respected researchers) screaming 'trolls', 'libel', 'hate', 'abuse' etc. - that any newspaper would agree to publish some of the comments that have been allowed recently.

For another, I believe that Sean and Amelie are now 12 years old. It will surely be for their own long-term mental well-being the sooner they, and everybody else, gets to find out what really happened to their older sister?

My current avatar is the sign: 'STOP McCANN CIRCUS'.

If the twins are being harmed or damaged, surely it is the McCanns' determination to keep themselves in the spotlight that is causing most of any harm done to them?

Could they not have spared the twins from the (unsuccessful) libel action against Amaral, the book and its serialisation, the charade of Operation Grange, Oprah Winfrey and Piers Morgan, all the other TV shows and interviews, the fund-raising, the marathons, the appearances for Missing People, the Hacked Off campaign etc. etc.?

I sincerely hope the twins don't one day regret that their parents spent so much time and effort on all of those activities, rather than taking them on outings and playing Monopoly with them

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 12.03.17 18:12

Tony wrote:For one thing, it's very surprising that - in this atmosphere of people (including apparently respected researchers) screaming 'trolls', 'libel', 'hate', 'abuse' etc. - that any newspaper would agree to publish some of the comments that have been allowed recently.

Ammunition.

Pure and simple.

Which is why we must shout long and loud about the stuff which is not from us.

A campaign is coming against freedom of speech.

Awkward questions and opinions based on critical thinking... they can't do you for that.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 12.03.17 19:57

wickerman wrote:There was an extra £90,000 or so made available a while ago, and still no conclusion. Now more dosh is allotted. Why don't the McCanns pay the Met themselves?

As far as I know the Met are not for purchase.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by wickerman on 12.03.17 20:04

suzyjohnson wrote:
wickerman wrote:There was an extra £90,000 or so made available a while ago, and still no conclusion. Now more dosh is allotted. Why don't the McCanns pay the Met themselves?

As far as I know the Met are not for purchase.

True enough, but they could give the money to HMRC. I'm sure they'd accept it.

wickerman

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 12.03.17 20:17

There are thousands of comments in the newspapers today, along the lines of why aren't the McCanns funding their own investigation? It doesn't seem to have occurred to them that SY might be investigating the McCanns.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 20:56

suzyjohnson wrote:There are thousands of comments in the newspapers today, along the lines of why aren't the McCanns funding their own investigation? It doesn't seem to have occurred to them that SY might be investigating the McCanns.
It hasn't occurred to me either - and I'm not one of them.

It's all McCann inspired propaganda, a well orchestrated phishing exercise through the auspices of the media.  They've been doing it for nigh on ten years and it works every time..

You'd think the general populace would have learned by now - don't get sucked in.  Starve them of oxygen and they will suffocate - they can't survive without a responsive audience.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 12.03.17 21:09

Please can anyone copy and post a copy of the Mirror article from the actual paper today, bottom, a few pages in (not the online version).

Read it in the 'Chippy' and it spouts even more rubbish than the online version.

Want to raise another press complaint, but went to buy a copy of the paper to get my facts right, but they had all gone.

Thanks

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.03.17 21:11

Verdi wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:There are thousands of comments in the newspapers today, along the lines of why aren't the McCanns funding their own investigation? It doesn't seem to have occurred to them that SY might be investigating the McCanns.
It hasn't occurred to me either - and I'm not one of them.

It's all McCann inspired propaganda...
@ Verdi - You beat me to it by seconds. It was as clear as a bell to me from Day One that Opeation Grange was a sham, a charade, from the get-go.

@ suzyjohnson - We know the remit was only to investigate the McCanns. We know the Prime Minister's spokesman said on Day One that the operation - the review/investigation - was to help the family. The remit hasn't changed. Last month we were told that Scotland Yard were looking for a gang of European paedophiles, now it's a 'lone bloke'.

I would genuinely be astonished if you could give me even a scrap of evidence that they "might be invesiagting the McCanns".        

Can you?

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum