The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Where will it end?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where will it end?

Post by Lands_end on 14.03.17 10:54

@aquila wrote:
@Lands_end wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:If Op. Grange concludes that Madeleine is probably dead, even if killed by "abductors" will her parents be charged with "Manslaughter caused by gross negligence"? The Mail today is reporting that a Leicestershire police spokesman has confirmed that a man and woman have been arrested and charged this morning in the case of of 5 year old Charlie Dunn, who drowned on an outing  to Bosworth water park. Surely admitting to leaving 3 children under 4 years old in an unlocked apartment is equally culpable. In fact, I could sooner understand how a 5 year old could slip parental observation and drown in a water park. How can the Leicestershire police charge these parents having never charged the McCanns?
They cannot charge the McCanns because they do not know what happened as this was in a foreign country. Social services in this country must have been involved somewhere along the line because there are several instances of the other children being at risk. Listen up Social Services, CHILDREN ARE AT RISK. PM me for details.
Why would anyone on this forum need to PM you for details? Surely if you have substantive details then you are free to publish them here. You are toying with this forum methinks.
Aquila , I do not ever toy with at risk children issues. NOT EVER. I do know people who can step in and protect the vulnerable where deemed necessary. The problem is I cannot accuse openly anybody who might be on the fringes of child abuse, that is a big NO NO and regardless of truth it always ends in tears and breakdowns. If I had substantive details as put by you then there would be no question of my actions, I would expect those responsable for child protection to step in. In this case we have a situation whereby there is "no evidence" quoted time and time again. OK Lying to police after your daughter is missing is not convincing evidence. Lying to the media after your daughter has been repoted missing is not evidence. Witholding information from the police and the child's mother for 24 hours after a suspect may have been identified is not evidence. Scent dogs cannot constitute evidence. Forensic tests days after the event cannot be classed as evidence. Pacts of silence means that there is deffo no evidence.
Consider this takes place with a double figure group of adults that encompasses the highest levels of government. I challenge you to convince me that associated children within this group are not at risk from harm, especially as they approach their teenage years.
catfight

Lands_end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.03.17 11:52

Well publish the details you have asked a forum member to PM you for then.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.03.17 12:19

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.03.17 12:52

@ Lands_end

"The problem is I cannot accuse openly anybody who might be on the fringes of child abuse, that is a big NO NO and regardless of truth it always ends in tears and breakdowns."
---------------------------------------

You don't have to 'accuse anybody' (who might be on the fringes of child abuse) BUT you CAN 'report' your 'suspicions'!

If Packsman, E Rancid, JSS etc., at the BBC, HAD of 'reported' their 'suspicions/heard rumours about/common knowledge/gossip' about Savile who knows how many children would have been 'spared' his dispicable 'assaults/r*pe'?

They only had to 'report' their 'suspicions' not actually 'accuse'!

They DIDN'T!

They did NOTHING!

But they all 'knew'!

And kids 'suffered appalling abuse' by Savile (and his 'cronies' for YEARS) BECAUSE 'they' DID NOT tell anyone about what they had 'heard'

At least you WILL be ABLE to say, and 'live with'...... 'I DID 'report' my suspicions'

Whether 'action' is taken by 'others', you have TOLD, is not your 'choice' or 'responsibility'

IF you 'suspect' child 'abuse'..............REPORT IT to 'someone' who has the 'authority' to possibly be able to do 'something about it'!

REPORT ALL POSSIBLE CHILD 'ABUSE'.........NO 'PROBLEM', AT ALL!

A VERY BIG 'YES, YES'!

jta: 'Fcuk the abuser/s crocodile 'tears'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 14.03.17 21:27

@aquila wrote:Well publish the details you have asked a forum member to PM you for then.
No Way am I prepared to do that. I will share information with another member once  I am convinced of their reasons. This would get too close to me and my family. Zoops like you love to speculate, I base real instances upon facts.
shark

----------------------------------------------

A Mod writes:

You wrote: "Listen up Social Services, CHILDREN ARE AT RISK. PM me for details". And now you wrote "Zoops like you..."

The title of this thread is: 'Where will it end?' And of course you are already at 'Lands_end'. But I think the time has now come for you to go a little further than Land's End, to a place not far away, but by name far more suited to your talents: The Scilly Isles.

Where will it end? For you, the fun you have had at this forum's expense is now at end. I bet you think you're clever, don't you? Have a good hard look at yourself some time.

This thread has led nowhere fast and will now be closed - Mod

Lands_end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum