The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Where will it end?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where will it end?

Post by Waynetta on 11.03.17 16:06

What do people believe will be the outcome of this case?

The biggest obstacle is the fact the incident happened on foreign soil.

Our British police don't appear to have any powers to do anything. They are  no doing anything

I think is a waste of time.

Back to top Go down

Re: Where will it end?

Post by NickE on 11.03.17 16:29

First we need a whistleblower.
If a crime was commited, there is someone or somebody, somewhere in the UK I think who knows what happened, and then we need a confession and witnesses who is ready to talk to the Police and the court.
This is a good start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta on 11.03.17 18:06

NickE wrote:

1. First we need a whistleblower.

If a crime was commited, there is someone or somebody, somewhere in the UK I think who knows what happened, and then we need a confession and witnesses who is ready to talk to the Police and the court.
This is a good start.

What can police do?

Our police cant charge someone for a crime if  it wasn't commited on Brush soil.

That said, police know maddie was born here and didn come back. They coul work around that.
They have not done so thus far. What are they waiting for?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 11.03.17 18:32

Waynetta it will end in tears and the nick for the parents!

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta on 11.03.17 19:02

The Rooster wrote:Waynetta it will end in tears and the nick for the parents!

I doubt that.

Has Anyone  tried reporting them to GMC ?

They not interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 11.03.17 19:05

Waynetta wrote:
NickE wrote:

1. First we need a whistleblower.

This is a good start.

What can police do?

Our police cant charge someone for a crime if  it wasn't commited on Brush soil.

That said, police know maddie was born here and didn come back. They coul work around that.
They have not done so thus far. What are they waiting for?
I think PJ would be more than happy if they solved this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.03.17 19:35

In view of the Supreme Court ruling it would be good to know whether the Portugese police will have to take it into account and re-open the investigation.

Whatever, that ruling wasn't helpful to them imo and if they lose their complaint against the Supreme Court judges then it will be interesting to see how it will affect the SY investigation.

Very interesting times ahead.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 11.03.17 19:38

Once that's resolved it may well be time for Dr Amaral to finally have his say.

"Justice works in silence"
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.03.17 19:44

Yes if Rocky does sue in UK then win or lose, the defendant has to pay all costs - that is if the proposed new laws have been given the go ahead.

PS as it looks like happening with Katie Hopkins and her libel action reported on yesterday.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 13.03.17 11:38

Post deleted, sorry - can't allow that. Admin bignono

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 13.03.17 12:01

Lands_end wrote:Post deleted, sorry - can't allow that. Admin bignono
Expected , maybe I'm getting a bit too close to the truth. The truth is having a blank canvas, we paint a picture based upon facts. Didn't Kate McC make a reference to this in her book whereby she wished they would all be dead and it would all end? Perhaps I read too much between the lines.

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 13.03.17 13:17

Lands_end wrote:
Expected , maybe I'm getting a bit too close to the truth. The truth is having a blank canvas, we paint a picture based upon facts. Didn't Kate McC make a reference to this in her book whereby she wished they would all be dead and it would all end? Perhaps I read too much between the lines.

Kate McCann 'I just want to press a button, and we're all gone, and it's all finished, and we're all together and gone, whatever'

KM said: "I used to have thoughts like, we'll get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, we'd all be gone, and the pain would be away."

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/kate-mccann-i-fantasised-we-would-all-be-wiped-out-in-a-car-crash-1-802272

Nothing.. I've 'written above' is 'libelous'

ALL on 'public record' or in 'public domain'.

jta 'Kate and Gerry McCann say they have told Madeleine's story to twins Amelie and Sean.'

Told them Madeleine's 'story' OR told them THEIR 'version' ('an' account of the truth) of Madeleine's 'story'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.03.17 13:36

Lands_end wrote:
Your post was too graphic and libelous.
Care needs to be taken.
This forum has my name 'above the door' and I'd hate to lose more than seven years' work that's been done voluntarily by so many people.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 13.03.17 14:03

If Op. Grange concludes that Madeleine is probably dead, even if killed by "abductors" will her parents be charged with "Manslaughter caused by gross negligence"? The Mail today is reporting that a Leicestershire police spokesman has confirmed that a man and woman have been arrested and charged this morning in the case of of 5 year old Charlie Dunn, who drowned on an outing  to Bosworth water park. Surely admitting to leaving 3 children under 4 years old in an unlocked apartment is equally culpable. In fact, I could sooner understand how a 5 year old could slip parental observation and drown in a water park. How can the Leicestershire police charge these parents having never charged the McCanns?
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 13.03.17 14:41

I fear it will all end with a Knighthood for Gerry McCann, and celebrity endorsements for different "charities" for Kate Healy.

I don't think they will get thrown under the bus by the people protecting them, too much uncertainty involved .

JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 13.03.17 15:32

JimbobJones wrote:I fear it will all end with a Knighthood for Gerry McCann, and celebrity endorsements for different "charities" for Kate Healy.

I don't think they will get thrown under the bus by the people protecting them, too much uncertainty involved .

I almost hope it does, in a way. Because, for me, it would be further evidence, if needed, that this thing goes to the very top.

The public outcry would be monumental. what

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.03.17 15:42

JimbobJones wrote:I fear it will all end with a Knighthood for Gerry McCann, and celebrity endorsements for different "charities" for Kate Healy.
Sir Gerald?   That's almost as bad Sir Elton.  It would make the missus a Dame - hmmmm.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 13.03.17 17:06

Verdi wrote:
Sir Gerald?   That's almost as bad Sir Elton.  It would make the missus a Dame - hmmmm.

If there​ is one reason for ending that outdated​ system this would be the front​ runner !

Bucket please       puke

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 13.03.17 17:09

Verdi wrote:
Well it always has been a pantomime  wink4

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 13.03.17 17:16

As a matter of interest, what title does the same sex partner of a Sir have?

Presumably something other than Dame or Lady!
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 13.03.17 17:45

Amy Dean wrote:As a matter of interest, what title does the same sex partner of a Sir have?

Presumably something other than Dame or Lady!

This article about Sir Elton John and David Furnish should answer your question Amy.

Why Sir Elton John’s husband is not ‘Sir’ David Furnish

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/12/24/why-sir-elton-johns-husband-is-not-sir-david-furnish/
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 13.03.17 17:59

rn
Waynetta wrote:
The Rooster wrote:Waynetta it will end in tears and the nick for the parents!

I doubt that.

Has Anyone  tried reporting them to GMC ?

They not interested.

Many people reported the McCanns to the GMC - not least of all Jill Havern (owner of this forum)

See here:

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/reply-from-general-medical-council-re.html
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 14.03.17 10:01

Phoebe wrote:If Op. Grange concludes that Madeleine is probably dead, even if killed by "abductors" will her parents be charged with "Manslaughter caused by gross negligence"? The Mail today is reporting that a Leicestershire police spokesman has confirmed that a man and woman have been arrested and charged this morning in the case of of 5 year old Charlie Dunn, who drowned on an outing  to Bosworth water park. Surely admitting to leaving 3 children under 4 years old in an unlocked apartment is equally culpable. In fact, I could sooner understand how a 5 year old could slip parental observation and drown in a water park. How can the Leicestershire police charge these parents having never charged the McCanns?
They cannot charge the McCanns because they do not know what happened as this was in a foreign country. Social services in this country must have been involved somewhere along the line because there are several instances of the other children being at risk. Listen up Social Services, CHILDREN ARE AT RISK. PM me for details.

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.03.17 10:25

Lands_end wrote:
Phoebe wrote:If Op. Grange concludes that Madeleine is probably dead, even if killed by "abductors" will her parents be charged with "Manslaughter caused by gross negligence"? The Mail today is reporting that a Leicestershire police spokesman has confirmed that a man and woman have been arrested and charged this morning in the case of of 5 year old Charlie Dunn, who drowned on an outing  to Bosworth water park. Surely admitting to leaving 3 children under 4 years old in an unlocked apartment is equally culpable. In fact, I could sooner understand how a 5 year old could slip parental observation and drown in a water park. How can the Leicestershire police charge these parents having never charged the McCanns?
They cannot charge the McCanns because they do not know what happened as this was in a foreign country. Social services in this country must have been involved somewhere along the line because there are several instances of the other children being at risk. Listen up Social Services, CHILDREN ARE AT RISK. PM me for details.
Why would anyone on this forum need to PM you for details? Surely if you have substantive details then you are free to publish them here. You are toying with this forum methinks.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia on 14.03.17 10:38

The more it goes on the more I feel nothing will ever happen, there is no end to it. 

Who would have thought 10 years ago that this would still be an ongoing discussion? 
I feel the only way anything could happen now is from the Portuguese end. For whatever reason the McCann's have the power in the UK, so nothing will ever come of Operation Grange.

I hate to say it, but, I believe we will still be discussing this for many, many years to come. I hope I am wrong.

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum