The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.03.17 15:07

"The Fund they set up to 'search for Madeleine' is fraudulent if 'any person involved' knew Madeleine 'was dead' at the time it was set up."

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5804
Reputation : 1652
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi on 10.03.17 15:36

@JRP wrote:A "trading" limited company needs it's accounts auditing, but a dormant company doesn't. The High Quality Wristband Company Ltd, is still trading. If you are insane enough you can still donate to Mr and Mrs Suey McSueface's charity ltd.

It would be unusual for auditors not to do a final audit before signing off, it's strange jumping ship while it's still active.

Website maintenance surely equals active?
The patient is dead... apart from some movement in his big toe.
I take your point - hence the bracketed question mark added. 

HaysMackintyre's resignation notification is dated 3rd February 2017, not long after submission of the accounts for year ending March 2016 - realistically, they can't just abandon ship mid-stream, as you say there must be a final audit and no doubt is/will be.

Because there is a website standing (not a legal requirement for a Limited Company active or otherwise), that still features an on-line shop for good quality wristbands and a graduated donation button - does that equate to a 'trading' limited company?  If there has been no movement on the income and expenditrue front through the auspices of a website - can it be said that a company is still trading?

The fund accounts for year ending March 2016 are so vague, it's impossible to determine company movement and I don't doubt any final audit report will be anymore enlightening.  The fund has always operated under a cloud of suspicion.

We shall see - or not as the case maybe.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5371
Reputation : 3189
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi on 10.03.17 15:37

@The Rooster wrote:If the accountancy firm are responsible for initiating the resignation it could be because of compliance reasons and the desire to protect the downside... Protect from what???
The fraud squad?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5371
Reputation : 3189
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by JRP on 10.03.17 15:45

@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:A "trading" limited company needs it's accounts auditing, but a dormant company doesn't. The High Quality Wristband Company Ltd, is still trading. If you are insane enough you can still donate to Mr and Mrs Suey McSueface's charity ltd.

It would be unusual for auditors not to do a final audit before signing off, it's strange jumping ship while it's still active.

Website maintenance surely equals active?
The patient is dead... apart from some movement in his big toe.
I take your point - hence the bracketed question mark added. 

HaysMackintyre's resignation notification is dated 3rd February 2017, not long after submission of the accounts for year ending March 2016 - realistically, they can't just abandon ship mid-stream, as you say there must be a final audit and no doubt is/will be.

Because there is a website standing (not a legal requirement for a Limited Company active or otherwise), that still features an on-line shop for good quality wristbands and a graduated donation button - does that equate to a 'trading' limited company?  If there has been no movement on the income and expenditrue front through the auspices of a website - can it be said that a company is still trading?

The fund accounts for year ending March 2016 are so vague, it's impossible to determine company movement and I don't doubt any final audit report will be anymore enlightening.  The fund has always operated under a cloud of suspicion.

We shall see - or not as the case maybe.

I think the fact that there is a gateway for payment on the website means it's trading, how could they stop somebody from making a payment?
I know it's vague and I'm not a financial whizzkid but I can't see a firm of accountants resigning, wouldn't they wait until the doors were locked and the Mc's told them their services are no longer required?

Anyway, as you said - we shall see, or not see

JRP

Posts : 401
Reputation : 357
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 59
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi on 10.03.17 15:49

@JRP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:A "trading" limited company needs it's accounts auditing, but a dormant company doesn't. The High Quality Wristband Company Ltd, is still trading. If you are insane enough you can still donate to Mr and Mrs Suey McSueface's charity ltd.

It would be unusual for auditors not to do a final audit before signing off, it's strange jumping ship while it's still active.

Website maintenance surely equals active?
The patient is dead... apart from some movement in his big toe.
I take your point - hence the bracketed question mark added. 

HaysMackintyre's resignation notification is dated 3rd February 2017, not long after submission of the accounts for year ending March 2016 - realistically, they can't just abandon ship mid-stream, as you say there must be a final audit and no doubt is/will be.

Because there is a website standing (not a legal requirement for a Limited Company active or otherwise), that still features an on-line shop for good quality wristbands and a graduated donation button - does that equate to a 'trading' limited company?  If there has been no movement on the income and expenditrue front through the auspices of a website - can it be said that a company is still trading?

The fund accounts for year ending March 2016 are so vague, it's impossible to determine company movement and I don't doubt any final audit report will be anymore enlightening.  The fund has always operated under a cloud of suspicion.

We shall see - or not as the case maybe.

I think the fact that there is a gateway for payment on the website means it's trading, how could they stop somebody from making a payment?
I know it's vague and I'm not a financial whizzkid but I can't see a firm of accountants resigning, wouldn't they wait until the doors were locked and the Mc's told them their services are no longer required?

Anyway, as you said - we shall see, or not see
Forgive me if I don't put that to the test smilie .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5371
Reputation : 3189
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by JRP on 10.03.17 15:54

@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:A "trading" limited company needs it's accounts auditing, but a dormant company doesn't. The High Quality Wristband Company Ltd, is still trading. If you are insane enough you can still donate to Mr and Mrs Suey McSueface's charity ltd.

It would be unusual for auditors not to do a final audit before signing off, it's strange jumping ship while it's still active.

Website maintenance surely equals active?
The patient is dead... apart from some movement in his big toe.
I take your point - hence the bracketed question mark added. 

HaysMackintyre's resignation notification is dated 3rd February 2017, not long after submission of the accounts for year ending March 2016 - realistically, they can't just abandon ship mid-stream, as you say there must be a final audit and no doubt is/will be.

Because there is a website standing (not a legal requirement for a Limited Company active or otherwise), that still features an on-line shop for good quality wristbands and a graduated donation button - does that equate to a 'trading' limited company?  If there has been no movement on the income and expenditrue front through the auspices of a website - can it be said that a company is still trading?

The fund accounts for year ending March 2016 are so vague, it's impossible to determine company movement and I don't doubt any final audit report will be anymore enlightening.  The fund has always operated under a cloud of suspicion.

We shall see - or not as the case maybe.

I think the fact that there is a gateway for payment on the website means it's trading, how could they stop somebody from making a payment?
I know it's vague and I'm not a financial whizzkid but I can't see a firm of accountants resigning, wouldn't they wait until the doors were locked and the Mc's told them their services are no longer required?

Anyway, as you said - we shall see, or not see
Forgive me if I don't put that to the test smilie .

Yes that's a good point. But I ain't testin it either  nah

JRP

Posts : 401
Reputation : 357
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 59
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by aquila on 10.03.17 15:59

Here is Mrs. Bleeding Obvious, either you are open for trading or you are not.

The sad fact is that the Fund has not shown any transparent evidence of its income although the website is open to donations.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8418
Reputation : 1534
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 10.03.17 20:03


whistling
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9271
Reputation : 4663
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by The Rooster on 10.03.17 21:36

Now that's what you call SEO, well done. It will be interesting to see what the traffic volume is to the page, bounce rate and time on site.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
avatar
The Rooster

Posts : 419
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Doug D on 11.03.17 1:30

Verdi,
 
‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’
 
If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.
   
Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.

Doug D

Posts : 2367
Reputation : 804
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Nuffink67 on 11.03.17 20:32

Both Common Purpose and the Find Madeleine Fund Trust used Haysmacintyre as their auditors
avatar
Nuffink67

Posts : 9
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Christina on 11.03.17 23:18

Third one down from the Sun, dated 2nd Feb re McCann's loss, is the day before Haymacintyre resign (earlier in this thread 3rd Feb). Is this relevant?

Christina

Posts : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi on 11.03.17 23:41

@Doug D wrote:Verdi,
 
‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’
 
If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.
   
Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.
Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5371
Reputation : 3189
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Nuffink67 on 11.03.17 23:44

@Verdi wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Verdi,
 
‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’
 
If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.
   
Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.
Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.
Hi Verdi
Have you ever researched the links with these auditors and their connections with Common Purpose ?
avatar
Nuffink67

Posts : 9
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi on 11.03.17 23:58

@Nuffink67 wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Verdi,
 
‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’
 
If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.
   
Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.
Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.
Hi Verdi
Have you ever researched the links with these auditors and their connections with Common Purpose ?
Hello Nuffink67 - I hope you are enjoying the forum.

Is that as in Common Purpose the British-founded charity that runs leadership development programmes around the world?  If so, or not as the case maybe, do you have a specific reason for asking - do you know of an interesting connection that could lead somewhere if researched?

Personally. I'm not aware of a connection but then I guess HaysMacKintyre service hundreds of organisations in the capacity of auditors.  I have however, wondered if they are or have been associated with one or more of the organisations connected to the Find Madeleine campaign - like Kennedy's Litium Holdings - or Virgin Branson - or Sir Green - or Freud Communications - or Jon Corner's River Media - or Glenfield Hospital or maybe like their string of dubious private detectives - by recommendation or plucked out of yellow pages ......

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5371
Reputation : 3189
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Nuffink67 on 12.03.17 0:03

@Verdi wrote:
@Nuffink67 wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Verdi,
 
‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’
 
If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.
   
Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.
Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.
Hi Verdi
Have you ever researched the links with these auditors and their connections with Common Purpose ?
Hello Nuffink67 - I hope you are enjoying the forum.

Is that as in Common Purpose the British-founded charity that runs leadership development programmes around the world?  If so, or not as the case maybe, do you have a specific reason for asking - do you know of an interesting connection that could lead somewhere if researched.

Personally. I'm not aware of a connection but then I guess HaysMacKintyre Oservice hundreds of organisations in the capacity of auditors.  I have hwever, wondered if they are or have been associated with one or more of the organisations connected to the Find Madeleine campaign - like Kennedy's Litium Holdings - or Branson - or Green - or Freud Communications - or Jon Corner's River Media - Glenfield Hospital -  or ......
They like to restrict the freedom of press, but lately there has been so many comments being allowed in various news areas being moderated in simpler terms. They were associated with these auditors and are staunch against free speech. Just thought there might be something to the loosening of the press.
With the auditors gone etc etc
avatar
Nuffink67

Posts : 9
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 0:23

@Nuffink67 wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Nuffink67 wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Verdi,
 
‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’
 
If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.
   
Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.
Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.
Hi Verdi
Have you ever researched the links with these auditors and their connections with Common Purpose ?
Hello Nuffink67 - I hope you are enjoying the forum.

Is that as in Common Purpose the British-founded charity that runs leadership development programmes around the world?  If so, or not as the case maybe, do you have a specific reason for asking - do you know of an interesting connection that could lead somewhere if researched.

Personally. I'm not aware of a connection but then I guess HaysMacKintyre Oservice hundreds of organisations in the capacity of auditors.  I have hwever, wondered if they are or have been associated with one or more of the organisations connected to the Find Madeleine campaign - like Kennedy's Litium Holdings - or Branson - or Green - or Freud Communications - or Jon Corner's River Media - Glenfield Hospital -  or ......
They like to restrict the freedom of press, but lately there has been so many comments being allowed in various news areas being moderated in simpler terms. They were associated with these auditors and are staunch against free speech. Just thought there might be something to the loosening of the press.
With the auditors gone etc etc
I admire your optimism - all I can say is just wait for tomorrows tidal wave of pro-McCann headlines and see if you still feel that degree optimism this time Monday morning.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5371
Reputation : 3189
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Nuffink67 on 12.03.17 2:42

@Verdi wrote:
@Nuffink67 wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Nuffink67 wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.
Hi Verdi
Have you ever researched the links with these auditors and their connections with Common Purpose ?
Hello Nuffink67 - I hope you are enjoying the forum.

Is that as in Common Purpose the British-founded charity that runs leadership development programmes around the world?  If so, or not as the case maybe, do you have a specific reason for asking - do you know of an interesting connection that could lead somewhere if researched.

Personally. I'm not aware of a connection but then I guess HaysMacKintyre Oservice hundreds of organisations in the capacity of auditors.  I have hwever, wondered if they are or have been associated with one or more of the organisations connected to the Find Madeleine campaign - like Kennedy's Litium Holdings - or Branson - or Green - or Freud Communications - or Jon Corner's River Media - Glenfield Hospital -  or ......
They like to restrict the freedom of press, but lately there has been so many comments being allowed in various news areas being moderated in simpler terms. They were associated with these auditors and are staunch against free speech. Just thought there might be something to the loosening of the press.
With the auditors gone etc etc
I admire your optimism - all I can say is just wait for tomorrows tidal wave of pro-McCann headlines and see if you still feel that degree optimism this time Monday morning.
I admire your reply - all I can say is I think Im a bit lost. Im trying to search your profile because of yourself being a researcher. Am I missing something ?
You dont seem to have started many threads with any research results. Am I searching correctly ?
Is all your research work explained in replies....Just curious
avatar
Nuffink67

Posts : 9
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi on 12.03.17 12:07

@Nuffink67 wrote:
I admire your reply - all I can say is I think Im a bit lost. Im trying to search your profile because of yourself being a researcher. Am I missing something ?
You dont seem to have started many threads with any research results. Am I searching correctly ?
Is all your research work explained in replies....Just curious
I'm unable to respond to your particular questions as, quite frankly, I haven't a clue what you're getting at.

I was previously responding to your comment about "something to the loosening of the press" - I thought perhaps your optimism in this direction might alter after the customary Sunday blitz of pro-McCann reports.  Perhaps I misunderstood your meaning.

Whatever, it matters not in the grand scheme of things. 

As for your searching prowess, you will now be aware of the wealth of information available at your fingertips on this forum alone.  Your time and efforts would be much more to your advantage it you use the facility for it's intended purpose - searching an individual members posting history will only waste your valuable time.  Come to think of it - you might even learn something by that alone.

howdy

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5371
Reputation : 3189
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Letterwriter on 12.03.17 22:13

For a common or garden small company, an audit is entirely optional.

They may or may not retain the same firm of accountants but might have asked them not to conduct an audit any more.

The req'd accounts filings are also minimal - Abbreviated/FRS102A accounts don't show much at all.
avatar
Letterwriter

Posts : 69
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/