The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FREE SPEECH AT RISK > Two must-watch videos released in the past 24 hours (5 Mar 2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FREE SPEECH AT RISK > Two must-watch videos released in the past 24 hours (5 Mar 2017)

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.03.17 22:59

The first video is Pat Condell's latest. For those who've never watched Pat Condell, give him a try now. His subject matter is "the intolerance of 'progressives'."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3JD5apM5mA

Then we look at a very different aspect of how free speech is being suppressed. Some may remember that Germaine Greer was nearly banned from speaking at one English University because she dared to say that a male-to-female transgender was 'not a real woman'. (Jenni Murray of Woman's Hour fame has said the same today and she is in trouble with the trans community as well).

But worse has been happening in British and American universities. Anyone perceived as anti-Islam cannot speak because assorted Muslims and 'progressives' won't let them.

Last week in the U.S., Charles Murray was prevented from speaking on Maryland campus. As far as I know, the only objection to him is that he's a bit right-wing.

This 44-min video begins with appeals from the platform for Charles Murray's views to be heard. At about 19 minutes in, he walks on stage and starts to speak. He is shouted down for 25 minutes before the meeting is abandoned. Scroll though from 19 mins onwards to see today's students - and tomorrow's leaders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6EASuhefeI

If you want to see Charles Murray expressing his views calmly, you can do so here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SStZxI1rH-A 

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE SPEECH AT RISK > Two must-watch videos released in the past 24 hours (5 Mar 2017)

Post by Roxyroo on 06.03.17 4:17

Same thing happened to Milo last month, when he tried to do a speech at an american uni, full scale riots (george soros funded) All it achieved was to make his book go straight go the top of the Amazon book charts. The progressives hate him ias he's openly gay but a conservative, so he doesn't fit into their strange ideologies at all. They would rather he didn't speak anywhere at all. Free speech is being shut down gradually, especially on the web since the U.N. took over operations.

https://youtu.be/Pi_vX0tknJM

And then there's been the clashes between trump/anti trump supporters. The progressives seem to me to be the facists here, very strange indeed.

https://youtu.be/njVj4WSzHRo

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE SPEECH AT RISK > Two must-watch videos released in the past 24 hours (5 Mar 2017)

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.03.17 7:39

@Roxyroo wrote:The progressives seem to me to be the fascists here, very strange indeed.

Exactly right.   thumbsup

And in this country, a Christian who believes God ordained marriage between one man and one woman can't refuse to bake a cake with the slogan 'Support Gay Marriage' - without being pursued mercilessly by the homosexual lobby, backed by the Equality Commission, and being forced into three-year long court battle involving numerous hearings and costing tens of thousands of pounds.

Nor is a Christian allowed to foster or adopt children, nor sit as a Magistrate in the family courts. The 'progressives' and the 'equality police' have driven them out of these roles as well 

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.03.17 7:45

But they will tell you "of course we believe in freedom of speech, but..."

There is no "but" in freedom of speech.

What they mean is they don't believe anyone has the right to express an opinion or exercise their conscience on something they don't like.

They are the new fascists and they are dangerous.

I know a few youngsters who are believing all the nonsense they are being fed and I have fell out with them - sadly.

Like someone said, these movements are being funded.

By the globalist George Soros supposedly.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 06.03.17 10:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Roxyroo wrote:The progressives seem to me to be the fascists here, very strange indeed.

And in this country, a Christian who believes God ordained marriage between one man and one woman can't refuse to bake a cake with the slogan 'Support Gay Marriage' - without being pursued mercilessly by the homosexual lobby, backed by the Equality Commission, and being forced into three-year long court battle involving numerous hearings and costing tens of thousands of pounds.

Nor is a Christian allowed to foster or adopt children, nor sit as a Magistrate in the family courts. The 'progressives' and the 'equality police' have driven them out of these roles as well 

I was not aware of the above in bold @TonyBennett, what deems "Christian", as there are many many people who say they are but are not. SaveSave

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 06.03.17 11:13

Tony, I can only speak about Scotland and I can quite assure you that being a Christian here does not impede one becoming a foster carer. I have been questioned on review panels about taking children to church - it is quite rightly a matter upon which the child, if old enough, has to consent to and if they aren't considered old enough then it needs to be agreed with social work and the family (if appropriate). Not once have I had a social worker or a family member disagree over taking a child to church.

I have also met many teachers (including head teachers) who are regular church goers. The local beavers pledge to "looooove God"...I think a lot is reported about what is allowed and what isn't but these are extreme cases (a lot of abuse went on under cover of christianity and a lot STILL goes on so one can easily understand care needs to be taken).

nomendelta

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.03.17 11:36

Outrage as Easter eggs are renamed to avoid offending other religions

Has anyone noticed that Easter eggs are now called CHOCOLATE EGGS. May people are boycotting buying these eggs, and as a result, one could buy FOUR Easter chocolate eggs  in Tesco for THREE POUND over the weeekend

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 06.03.17 12:03

@Tony Bennett wrote:

My opinion is that the bakers were targeted, possibly because the gay rights lobby knew they would get the reaction they got, and it would give them publicity. Nasty bakers! 

The great advantages of being self employed is, you can work for who you like and charge them whatever you like. If I don't like you, then I don't have to work for you it's as simple as that. I'm either way to busy to fit you in, or, I'll price myself out of your budget.
Custom made cake? There's no way I could do it for the date you require, I'm way too busy, sorry.

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.17 12:55

Thanks Tony - I like the way PC cuts to the chase. This is a subject close to my heart. Last summer we picked our son up from university only to find he had been befriended by a group of radical Muslims who had been keen to convert him and had supplied him with amongst other things a prayer mat, a set of Islamic clothes and a book on how to treat his wives (plural not a typo). To cut a long story short after realizing they had tried to brainwash him and change his identity (they gave him the Islamic name Omar)  my son agreed to change university and we also changed his phone, as he was receiving a high volume of calls from these young men who we felt were very controlling. 

In terms of free speech, what we came to realize and didn't know before he went there, was that there was a very powerful Islamic society and a Mosque on campus complete with resident Imam. There was a great deal of proselytizing and we believe Islam was the dominant ideology on campus. These young men were free to indoctrinate and promote attitudes and values we do not share but woo betide anyone who questioned this because you are of course Islamophobic. I believe we've got to a point where we are all supposed to tolerate intolerance and as Roxyroo says earlier, there is something fascistic at its heart of many of these self professed liberals - or progressives as PC calls them.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.03.17 15:08

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.03.17 19:21

@MayMuse wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

I was not aware of the above in bold @TonyBennett, what deems "Christian", as there are many many people who say they are but are not. 
Here are two recent cases:

Richard Page has been barred from both being a Magistrate and from serving as a Director on the Medway NHS Trust. His 'offence', if you can call it that, was to suggest in an adoption hearing that one should be cautious about placing a child with two homosexuals because there are no long-term studies yet available of how this affects the children brought up in such a 'family':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-35910396

As it happens, a new book has come out last month on that very subject, 'Jephthah's Children, (Wilberforce Publications Ltd, ISBN 9780957572591), by Robert Lopez and Brittany Klein, both of whom suffered the misfortune of being brought up by same-sex parents.

It's an anthology of several heartbreaking stories of the problems children have growing up in such families. Robert Lopez wrote: "I am here to tell you that all the money and high-class living in the world cannot undo the pain and loss inflicted on a child forced to grow up without a mother and a father. I grew up in a comfortable upper middle-class home and went to Yale, but I would have traded all that for a shack and gone to trade school, if I could have grown up with my father and mother and seen them love each other".

The case of the foster parents refused permission to adopt is covered here:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/uk-christian-couple-barred-from-adopting-2-foster-kids-views-gay-parenting-171524/

I will try and answer, briefly, your question about the definition of 'Christian'.

A 'Christian' is one who believes that Jesus Christ is precisely what He said He was: the Etermal Son of God, who came to earth for 33 years to act as a sacrifice for the sins of men and women who trust Him. A Christian believes what is written about Christ in the Gospels, His miracles, His teachings, His cruel death as an innocent man, and His miraculous resurrection and ascension into Heaven. He pointed out how the Old Testament prophesied Him as the coming Messiah, adding that 'every jot and tittle' of the Old Testament was true and was the Word of God. The person who is truly sorry for his sins and repents of them is forgiven by virtue of His sacrifice. Even the thief on the cross was forgiven by Christ. He finally recognised, in his last minutes on earth, that Christ was God. And ended up in Paradise.

Now the 'problem' for the Christian, if I can call it that, is that God has set rules for our conduct. Specifically, regarding sexual conduct, He has said that He designed and created man and woman and that the only place for sexual relations was between one man and one woman who are married to each other. That is why the Christian baker in Northern Ireland could not bake a cake saying 'Support Gay Marriage'.

That is why Richard Page said what he did about homosexual couples being approved for adoption and why the Christian foster parents were told they could not adopt. They may have been rebuffed and suffered in this life, but I believe that God sees and notes everything and they will therefore get their due reward for being faithful to Him, in the next life.

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/