The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE MCCON Kate and Gerry McCann were almost scammed out of £25,000 by evil Karen Matthews

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCON Kate and Gerry McCann were almost scammed out of £25,000 by evil Karen Matthews

Post by sharonl on 05.03.17 17:49

Oh Karen, how could you? And after they inspired you and all

I wonder if the McCanns realised that Karen tried to copy them and offered her a payout to end her case and move it away from public attention.  I wouldn't be at all surprised as this publicity was doing the McCann case no good.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCON Kate and Gerry McCann were almost scammed out of £25,000 by evil Karen Matthews

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.03.17 12:17

Get'emGonçalo Yesterday at 5:30 pm

"A source close to Mrs McCann ,48, told The Sun 'She was deeply upset by Shannon's abduction and felt sorry for the family. She wanted to help."

"As with the other recent articles trying to show what a hero Gerry is in saving lives, the main message of this latest DM story is to paint Mrs McCann in a good light trying to show what a good, caring person she is and deflect from the damaging content of the Supreme Court judgment."

"Blatant media manipulation and reputation management.And to show everyone that she is worthy of being an Ambassador for Missing People."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to 'start'?

"She wanted to HELP'.......................But SHE didn't 'want to HELP' the PJ in their investigation, into HER 'missing' daughter, did she?
-----------------------------------------------------

"Mrs McCann in a good light trying to show what a good, caring person she is....." .............................But not very good at, and caring for, HER three year old daughter, who SHE 'left' at great risk of 'harm', from 'whatever', while SHE went 'out' with her 'friends'!
---------------------------------------------

"......to show everyone that she is worthy of being an Ambassador for Missing People."

The ONLY 'Ambassador for Missing People' AND 'relative of a missing person' (afaik) who has said, on record, she 'WAS GLAD', the investigation, into HER 'missing' child, 'WAS CLOSED'!

The ONLY 'Ambassador for Missing People' AND 'relative of a missing person' (afaik) who has said, on record, 'whether the case (into HER 'missing' daughter) is re-opened, or not, it doesn't matter'
----------------------------------------------------

istbc on 'all of my points above'.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 06.03.17 12:21

I love your posts jeanmonroe, very astute observations yes
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 09.03.17 7:33

Anyone notice the Daily Mail tried to reignite the Karen Matthews / Kate McCann argument yesterday, in an article about Karen going out for burger and chips? The commenters didn't pick up on it though, instead most showed some sympathy towards Karen Matthews situation, currently being hounded every day by the Daily Mail.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.03.17 8:24

@suzyjohnson wrote:Anyone notice the Daily Mail tried to reignite the Karen Matthews / Kate McCann argument yesterday, in an article about Karen going out for burger and chips? The commenters didn't pick up on it though, instead most showed some sympathy towards Karen Matthews situation, currently being hounded every day by the Daily Mail.
Yes I noticed that - with the emphasis on McDonalds AND Burger King.

How very dare she go out for lunch.

She's done the crime, done the time.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloptix on 09.03.17 11:12

It sounds like they're trying to make Karen the most hated woman in the UK to take the heat off Saint Kate... The people are not biting!! nah

pauloptix

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.03.17 11:25

@pauloptix wrote:It sounds like they're trying to make Karen the most hated woman in the UK to take the heat off Saint Kate... The people are not biting!! nah

I would say this 'mother' was higher on the 'Britain's worst mother' scale than Karen Matthews.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 09.03.17 21:14

@pauloptix wrote:It sounds like they're trying to make Karen the most hated woman in the UK to take the heat off Saint Kate... The people are not biting!! nah

Possibly. Or they might just be trying to keep the McCanns in the news.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders on 10.03.17 9:42

',
@sharonl wrote:Oh Karen, how could you? And after they inspired you and all

I wonder if the McCanns realised that Karen tried to copy them and offered her a payout to end her case and move it away from public attention.  I wouldn't be at all surprised as this publicity was doing the McCann case no good.
I would hope that any reasonably intelligent person could see Karen Matthews for what she really is, a woman with a double-digit IQ. In Karen Matthews world all she saw was two doctors getting £millions for neglecting their 3 children & when somebody made the suggestion to her she thought "yeah, I'll have some of that".
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum