The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'

Post by MayMuse on 28.02.17 22:29

Shannon Matthews, What happened next CH5 

Just caught it, anyone else watching?

Reference to the divide between the McCanns and Matthews, which I find appalling as either way what the truth is, both children in my opinion were not treated as they should be. 
Class has nothing to do with child "neglect" or any thing else which puts them in harms way. 

Expect MSM will have articles running about tonights crime documentary for the next week or so?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle on 28.02.17 22:55

Looks like the Star's front page tomorrow:

mootle

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 28.02.17 22:56

@MayMuse wrote:Shannon Matthews, What happened next CH5 

Reference to the divide between the McCanns and Matthews, which I find appalling as either way what the truth is, both children in my opinion were not treated as they should be. 
Class has nothing to do with child "neglect" or any thing else which puts them in harms way. 

Expect MSM will have articles running about tonights crime documentary for the next week or so?
Yes just watching it .

I fully expect more comments from a source close to the family , that K&G are "baffled, perplexed , upset annoyed etc " by being referred to in the programme , all part of the lead up to the 10th anniversary get them back on the front pages again !!

Did I really hear some reporter referring to Kate McCanns " film star looks  " ? 

Now that's really upset my stomach !!

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 28.02.17 23:35

@mootle wrote:Looks like the Star's front page tomorrow:

'It's gonna be misery until May'  hmmmmm

melisande

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.02.17 23:43

And there it is, the neglect push!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 28.02.17 23:57

Just watched Carole Malone step into the fray on sky news a few moments ago.  Very indignant she was. She said Karen has a point and argued with the other journalist because he said the McCanns had suffered enough. She said that the children shouldn't have been left on their own as Madeleine could have switched on a kettle or lit a match or the babies could have climbed out their cots.  I thought at one stage it was going to get quite heated between the two of them. Carole got the last word and reiterated that Karen did have a point.

melisande

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.03.17 0:26

@melisande wrote:Just watched Carole Malone step into the fray on sky news a few moments ago.  Very indignant she was. She said Karen has a point and argued with the other journalist because he said the McCanns had suffered enough. She said that the children shouldn't have been left on their own as Madeleine could have switched on a kettle or lit a match or the babies could have climbed out their cots.  I thought at one stage it was going to get quite heated between the two of them. Carole got the last word and reiterated that Karen did have a point.

And CM also pointed out that the McS left their kids ALONE, in an unlocked room, for many nights in a row!

Oh dear, auntie Phil is gonna be a busy bee today, isn't she?

UK 'Maddia' on her 'speed dial'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.03.17 1:24

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/592473/Karen-Matthews-kidnap-own-daughter-Shannon-Madeleine-McCann-mum-Kate

Shameless Karen Matthews in attack on Maddie McCann's mum Kate

SHAMELESS Karen Matthews last night labelled Kate McCann a “dreadful mother”.

By Joe Kasper / Published 1st March 2017

The faker, who pretended her own daughter was kidnapped, hit out at Madeleine McCann’s mum for leaving the toddler alone the night she vanished.

In the rant, Karen slated Kate and claimed to be a better parent.

And she said: “At least my daughter was never left alone.”

She tore into the McCanns, claiming they are only getting public sympathy because “there’s one rule for them and another for us”.

Karen was jailed in 2008 for a plot that involved drugging and tying up her own daughter Shannon and hiding her under a bed.

She hoped it would lead to fame and cash. Her shocking words came to light last night following Channel 5 documentary Shannon Matthews: What Happened Next.

It follows the BBC drama The Moorside, which told the tale of Shannon’s fake kidnapping and how it was inspired by the real-life events of Madeleine’s disappearance in Portugal in 2007.

“At least my daughter was never left alone”
Karen Matthews
Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry, criticised the show as “poor taste”.

But Karen, talking to pal Julie Bushby, also laid into the McCanns.

She said: “I’ve been judged and I’m paying for it but Maddie’s mother was bad too. At least my daughter was never left alone. Don’t get me on to the McCanns.”

Madeleine vanished after Kate and Gerry left her and her siblings alone in a holiday apartment while they dined in a nearby tapas bar with friends.

Karen also claimed they were getting more sympathy because they are not poor.

“Karen talked about Maddie and her family, the difference and unfairness of their social situations.

“She’s never understood why British and Portuguese police haven’t taken it any further and asks in her simple almost child-like state if it’s because ‘they’re rich and posh and she’s poor and common’.”
--------------------------------------------

Ka£e Mc..........'POSH'?

More 'fake nooze'!

"The faker, who pretended her own daughter was kidnapped, hit out at Madeleine McCann’s mum for leaving the toddler alone the night she vanished."

or, OR?

"The faker, who pretended her own daughter was kidnapped, hit out at Shannon Matthew's mum for leaving the toddler alone the night she vanished." winkwink

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 01.03.17 5:09

Jean Monroe: I like your take on the recent events. Nice interpretation!

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 01.03.17 8:19

@MayMuse wrote:Shannon Matthews, What happened next CH5 

If anyone missed it, you can watch the documentary on catch-up

SHANNON MATTHEWS - WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

CHANNEL 5  (65 minutes)

https://www.my5.tv/shannon-matthews-what-happened-next/season-1/shannon-matthews-what-happened-next
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.03.17 9:18

Is there a transcript of this documentary anywhere? I can't find one at the moment.

Will listen to it again from the beginning...but can you imagine the sort of documentary that will be made about the McCanns betrayal one day?

Gawd help 'em.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 01.03.17 9:53

Fantastic docusoap. Karen Matthews caught, did time , now released but now her daughter has at least been given the chance to grow up. A better parent than the McCanns? Jury's out on that one but but the little girl is alive, Madeleine is not. Madeleine was abandoned by her parents and died in the apartment. I'd love to see Carter Fcku go after the Matthews family and the dailt star.

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 01.03.17 10:04

I don’t think a super inaudible has expired, I just think the tabloids are ramping up the pressure but by proxy, knowing the McCs no longer have the resource and backing to defend themselves.

As stated previously, I think the Establishment believes enough time has passed with enough mud slung and stuck that it can successfully distance itself from any action brought against Team M.
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 01.03.17 10:40

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Is there a transcript of this documentary anywhere? I can't find one at the moment.

Will listen to it again from the beginning...but can you imagine the sort of documentary that will be made about the McCanns betrayal one day?

Gawd help 'em.

So far, I have found the transcript of THE MOORSIDE (the 2-episode drama about Shannon Matthews)

http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewforum.php?f=833

I'll keep searching for a transcript of the documentary.
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Libra on 01.03.17 14:27

Hello,
Long time member but first post.
I watched the documentary last night and was struck by two things.

One of the people being interviewed (can't remember whether it was the retired detective or a journalist) commented to the effect that "it was £3,000,000 well spent on a search for a child who was ultimately found alive."
(As opposed to £12,000,000 spent on a search for a child who is almost certainly not alive!)

Also, there was some footage of sniffer dogs, the same breed as Eddie & Keela - notoriously unreliable eh!

My thoughts at the time were that the inclusion of these 2 elements was an implicit criticism of the McCanns but I am probably being too optimistic.

Libra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 01.03.17 16:14

Checked out a news stand today, The Mirror ran the same story but the online version has been whooshed. Odd that innit?

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.17 17:20

@Libra wrote:Hello,
Long time member but first post.
I watched the documentary last night and was struck by two things.

One of the people being interviewed (can't remember whether it was the retired detective or a journalist) commented to the effect that "it was £3,000,000 well spent on a search for a child who was ultimately found alive."
(As opposed to £12,000,000 spent on a search for a child who is almost certainly not alive!)

Also, there was some footage of sniffer dogs, the same breed as Eddie & Keela - notoriously unreliable eh!

My thoughts at the time were that the inclusion of these 2 elements was an implicit criticism of the McCanns but I am probably being too optimistic.
It's good to be optimistic Libra I'm with you on that and I agree there is a definite shift in tone with far more implicit criticism. All good in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

The use and abuse of Karen Matthews

Post by Phoebe on 01.03.17 19:55

It's my first post, newbie here, so forgive any mistakes. I can't help but be furious over the use or should I say abuse of Karen Matthews to satisfy some McCann agenda. Having been the subject of a T.V. mini series is no reason to have her and her historic wrong-doing in the red tops on a daily basis. The latest piece of rubbish suggested that Karen Matthews had recently passed a comment on the McCanns, accusing Kate of being a bad mother. If you bother to read the story below you discover that this alleged comment was made, in a private capacity, to Julie Bushby years ago at the time of her being jailed. The woman did the crime and did the time. The only reason it is being dragged up and misrepresented now, with no thought for her daughter, is the chance it gives the red tops to run stories about the McCanns - Professor  Gerry, pillar of the medical world, announcing findings made a year ago as if new, Mark W Thomas announcing new theories that are years old, classy Kate photos contrasting with pictures of Karen looking rough or Jodie Marsh  rather under dressed.Hardly a day passes without us being force fed a McCann non-story. It's all just an excuse to repeat that Maddie was abducted, be that by KT Hopkins or whoever. Forget the findings of the Portuguese, the dogs, the forensics is the message. We are being brain washed into accepting neglectful parents, abductor, case will shelved, parents are already suffering enough, no further action.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.03.17 20:07

Thank you Phoebe, and welcome to CMOMM  thumbsup
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 01.03.17 21:25

welcome2  

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.03.17 23:56

@Phoebe

"It's all just an excuse to repeat that Maddie was abducted, be that by KT Hopkins or whoever. Forget the findings of the Portuguese, the dogs, the forensics is the message. We are being brain washed into accepting neglectful parents, abductor, case will shelved, parents are already suffering enough, no further action."
-------------------------------------------------------

""It's all just an excuse to repeat that Maddie was abducted, be that by KT Hopkins or "whoever".

Well, the Mcs 'top lawyers', Farter Cluck, will NOT be 'repeating' that 'Madeleine was abducted'.......EVER AGAIN!

(Nor will their bezzy 'mate', Jim 'I was only looking at the kiddie po*n, for 'research purposes', honest' G!)
------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't include 'me' and most on this forum, in the 'we are being brainwashed' (I don't have a 'brain', according to Mc sychophant, Pam Gurner!)
---------------------------------------------------

'case will be shelved'

YES PLEASE!

All those lovely 'second investigation' Portuguese 'files' released into the public 'domain'!

I can't wait!

Anyway, 'welcome' Phoebe.  m1264

(Don't mind me!)

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.03.17 8:45

I watched the Channel 5 documentary.

It ended with Julie Bushby making an indirect plea for Shannon Matthews to get in touch with local kids, even if she does a drive by and waves from a car.

Julie Bushby also makes a plea for Karen Matthews to contact her by post.

It is my opinion that Julie Bushby has been used by the media (not unwillingly) and has absolutely no idea of the devastating impact her words, thoughts and deeds have on the lives of both Karen, who is trying to put her life together and most importantly Shannon Matthews who is alive, is a teenager and has a life to lead as do her siblings.

Asking for either Karen or Shannon (that's not her name now) to get in touch is beyond low.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.17 10:44

@aquila wrote:I watched the Channel 5 documentary.

It ended with Julie Bushby making an indirect plea for Shannon Matthews to get in touch with local kids, even if she does a drive by and waves from a car.

Julie Bushby also makes a plea for Karen Matthews to contact her by post.

It is my opinion that Julie Bushby has been used by the media (not unwillingly) and has absolutely no idea of the devastating impact her words, thoughts and deeds have on the lives of both Karen, who is trying to put her life together and most importantly Shannon Matthews who is alive, is a teenager and has a life to lead as do her siblings.

Asking for either Karen or Shannon (that's not her name now) to get in touch is beyond low.
I agree  Aquila I think Julie Bushby is enjoying her new-found status as a working-class hero a little too much. Shannon appears to be the one behaving with dignity right now and I hope, for her sake,  she can maintain that.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum