The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:55 am

Val Mulraney http://www2.le.ac.uk/.../cardiovascular.../people/mccann - list of research papers here

Professor Gerry McCann — University of Leicester
BSc (Physiology/Sports Science), University of Glasgow, 1989MB ChB University of Glasgow, 1992MRCP (UK), 1995Dip.Sp.Med., Scottish Royal Colleges, 1997MD University of Glasgow, 2002
www2.le.ac.uk

Like · 3 · 2 hrs · Edited

1 Reply

Val Mulraney http://www2.le.ac.uk/.../people/mccann/papers-2015-2009

Val Mulraney "the practice of putting the principal investigator last in the author list has increasingly become an accepted standard across most areas in science and engineering"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_authorship

Full list of papers for 2015-2009 — University of Leicester
www2.le.ac.uk

Like · 2 · 2 hrs

Val Mulraney http://www2.le.ac.uk/.../people/mccann/papers-before-2009

Val Mulraney Published in European Heart Journal - https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/search-results?page=1...

Search Results | European Heart Journal | Oxford Academic
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide
academic.oup.com

Papers before 2009 — University of Leicester
www2.le.ac.uk

Like · 2 · 2 hrs

Anna Silvestro As you look at the list of names of those who contributed to the paper, the first on the list is the person who is the "first author," the researcher who did most of the work. Second on the list is the "second author," who, as the title suggests, made the next most important contribution. So, Gerry McCann contributed, but he was not one of the main scientists involved.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:08 pm

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Heart Disease.

Post by willowthewisp on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:27 pm

I did not want to comment on the"Donation" aspect of this video and I am sure the Charity warmly accepted your gift,but I know it will be raised,the more serious point is the Acknowledgement of undetected"Heart Condition" in Young children?
The Cheque given was paid from"Damages" the couple had collected via their Solicitors or legal team.

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:46 pm

This may be off point, but doesn't Kate McCann look shocking?

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:25 pm

I get that he's a cardiologist so on the surface there might be a reason for him to speak there, but what on earth is Kate doing there, and what on earth does it have to do with Madeleine? It's like he wheels her out at every opportunity for attention, whether justified or not. I truly think he suffers from a most acute, chronic form of narcissism and psychopathy. This is his daughter that is 'missing', it has nothing to do with sudden cardiac arrest in young people. Or does it?

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Nope, it's called reputation management.

They've used and abused Madeleine (and the twins) for nearly 10 years now.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 pm

I've noticed that a common theme in Kate's narrative is also along the lines of 'people are inherently good' 'people want to help' 'people are looking', and she mentioned it again in this video, people want to know how they can help. Perhaps Hobs has already discussed this somewhere, it tends to say to me that she is trying to persuade the listener that she is the same. She also is good, she's not a bad person. I don't think she really believes that though. It's just interesting that she mentions it so often in interviews

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:32 pm

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Nope, it's called reputation management.

It's funny that at every attempt at reputation management, they tend to end up making themselves look more guilty. I don't think Madeleine did suffer in this way, but by him explicitly linking the two in one sentence it makes it seem like they ARE linked. They really should just to be quiet.

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:44 pm

@nglfi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Nope, it's called reputation management.

It's funny that at every attempt at reputation management, they tend to end up making themselves look more guilty. I don't think Madeleine did suffer in this way, but by him explicitly linking the two in one sentence it makes it seem like they ARE linked. They really should just to be quiet.
If Madeleine was linked in any way to his research he'd have said so years ago if not now.

"Madeleine's been taken by an abductor and she's not well and needs her medicine."

Not

"I hope the abductor is keeping her warm and I bet she's giving him her tuppenceworth and I forgive him for taking her."
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 pm

They never miss a chance to put on a public show of solidarity.

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:55 pm

SADS does need this awareness, and can see how the McCanns are linked to this, I just wish he hadn't  mentioned that the donation was from damages awarded and the helplessness narrative. 

Which account did that come from Find Madeleine or the Special fund they transferred money to? 

Trying too hard in my opinion, the damage is already done and they only have themselves to blame.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:04 pm

@nglfi wrote:I've noticed that a common theme in Kate's narrative is also along the lines of 'people are inherently good' 'people want to help' 'people are looking', and she mentioned it again in this video, people want to know how they can help. Perhaps Hobs has already discussed this somewhere, it tends to say to me that she is trying to persuade the listener that she is the same.  She also is good, she's not a bad person. I don't think she really believes that though. It's just interesting that she mentions it so often in interviews
Atticus Finch: "You never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around." She must be petrified. I am interested (actually I've been a bit obsessed and I need to back off) but at first I felt anger towards what appeared to me a bunch of people who felt untouchable and beyond reproach - but now I feel differently and I think they must be very scared right now. If it wasn't for the fact that they have been so ruthless towards those who question them, I would probably feel sorry them right now as the media who once courted them begins to turn the screws...

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:08 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
@nglfi wrote:I've noticed that a common theme in Kate's narrative is also along the lines of 'people are inherently good' 'people want to help' 'people are looking', and she mentioned it again in this video, people want to know how they can help. Perhaps Hobs has already discussed this somewhere, it tends to say to me that she is trying to persuade the listener that she is the same.  She also is good, she's not a bad person. I don't think she really believes that though. It's just interesting that she mentions it so often in interviews
Atticus Finch: "You never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around." She must be petrified. I am interested (actually I've been a bit obsessed and I need to back off) but at first I felt anger towards what appeared to me a bunch of people who felt untouchable and beyond reproach - but now I feel differently and I think they must be very scared right now. If it wasn't for the fact that they have been so ruthless towards those who question them, I would probably feel sorry them right now as the media who once courted them begins to turn the screws...

Methinks it was THEY that 'courted' the 'media'!

I feel 'sorry' for...... Madeleine!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:23 am

Is Gerry McCann telling us that
Cardiologists are notoriously unreliable . . .   ?

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:29 am

Has Gerry developed a warning system - whereby risk of coronary disease is alerted via your postie and a hand held device?
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:35 am

@nglfi wrote:I get that he's a cardiologist so on the surface there might be a reason for him to speak there, but what on earth is Kate doing there, and what on earth does it have to do with Madeleine? It's like he wheels her out at every opportunity for attention, whether justified or not. I truly think he suffers from a most acute, chronic form of narcissism and psychopathy. This is his daughter that is 'missing', it has nothing to do with sudden cardiac arrest in young people. Or does it?
 It's a way of courting good opinion and getting a pat on the back IMO.You don't have to stand on a stage to donate a cheque. I can't help noticing how tense Daddy Bear seems when Mummy Bear loose cannon has the mic to herself...
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Regarding gerry's recent comments regarding heart tests.

All he is basically saying is people are having operations sooner than they perhaps needed to rather than what people seem to be thinking which is people are having unnecessary ops.

My uncle will be having what i call the lazy man's heart stress test next week.
Since he is unable to use a treadmill or bike, they are giving him a drug called Dobutamine which will have the same effect as exercise on his heart without the physical bit.

He has serious heart issues to go along with his stage 4, with the ocassional wander into stage 5 renal failure meaning he will need a fistula in his leg since his arm veins are buggered.

This is gerry's attempt to divert attention from the bad news and negative publicity whilst playing a role as hero cardiac consultant (not surgeon)

I do wonder how much access he has currently with patients?

I also wonder if uncle and i will have the pleasure of his company same as we do with payne (although he seems to be avoiding us and sending us to see locum consultants)

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Gerry compares that feeling of helplessness you have when someone is having a heart attack with losing Madeline. He fails to mention, however that, far from being helpless, the Mccanns had a huge amount of help and high level support mysteriously within hours of the event. By the way @Hobs, is David Payne seriously still a hospital doctor?

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Posted on CMOMM facebewk:

Marian Greaves shared a link.

I apologise profusely for being so bloody minded, but the post in msm today that says Gerry has made this great discovery to save the nhs millions surprised me, not usually announced like that so i decided to go digging to find out when he wrote the paper and what the outcome actually was.

What was very very interesting was I couldn't find it easily, but i did find lots of published research papers on the same matter with the same end result from as far back as 2007, and many of them in 2012 but not one of them had his name on them.

So i searched all of the papers he has written and published including ones where he was just tagged on the end, Zilch, nada, not one that he has researched on that topic.

Not to be defeated I searched the whole of the university hospital papers on that topic and viola, i found it. Or did I, what i did find was a press release posted the other day on the subject, saying he led a research group on the aortic stenosis and excercise and what he found , he did this as part of his fellowship for the institute. Now for those who are not familiar with academia, a fellowship is to be made a professor which is what we know he has done, and part of that process he needs to prove he has been actively involved in research and researching research.

So delving even deeper, i did eventually find the research paper which was published 13th feb 2017. However it threw up lots of interesting facts, it was based on a two year study as part of his fellowship. Now fellowhips are post doctoral research grants to become a professor, you undertake research surpervised by other eminent academics and then present it in a lecture to gain a proffessor post. This is exactly what this piece of work was for, he didn't lead it, he was tagged on the end of 21 other leading academics in the field to assist with the research for experience.

There was no remit in the abstract or the study or conclusion to look at costings to the nhs of doing unnecessary surgery. Those permutations came from Gerry on his blog on the uni site where he did two statements as press release on the study.

Why, such low level studies especially as part of your training don't ordinarily warrant press release. Oh but hang on, the initial paper was presented for publication to a heart journal in early 2016 but then had to be re drafted and resubmitted later in the year before it was accepted, this is when he got his professor post, but the paper wasn't publicised until Feb this year..

So to say it looks like yet again he is trying to scam us is an understatement, He has written many many academic papers but of course as it was part of his course this is probably one of the only ones where he is photographed lecturing on it so it is easy to make out it is his work, it wasn't it was part of the process he had to pass.

Now why put a press release on the uni site about this, bigging him up and saying he led it, and his comments about saving money, all this happened in the last 3 yrs and was concluded over a year ago.

Oh hang on is there any significance with the dates, a very active February of the supreme court and msm printing he hadn't been cleared, mm so what can team mccann do when they don't want anything bad said about them, i know, we will put a press release out on that study to show how he is , saving the nhs single handedly £60 million.

Ahh bless his little cotton socks he is so thoughtul/

https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/search-results… https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research,…
academic.oup.com
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:36 pm

@Cmaryholmes wrote:Gerry compares that feeling of helplessness you have when someone is having a heart attack with losing Madeline. He fails to mention, however that, far from being helpless, the Mccanns had a huge amount of help and high level support mysteriously within hours of the event. By the way @Hobs, is David Payne seriously still a hospital doctor?
The heart attack analogy is almost as bad as the student loan analogy - on the plus side he's kept money out of this one. Deep sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:42 pm

@Cmaryholmes wrote:Gerry compares that feeling of helplessness you have when someone is having a heart attack with losing Madeline. He fails to mention, however that, far from being helpless, the Mccanns had a huge amount of help and high level support mysteriously within hours of the event. By the way @Hobs, is David Payne seriously still a hospital doctor?

Sadly yes although when i do get to see him with uncle,  i like to play mind games with him.

I have a wide range of eminently suitable reading i take with me and place so he can see the title clearly, cos i am nice like that   nod

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:50 pm

@Hobs wrote:

Sadly yes although when i do get to see him with uncle,  i like to play mind games with him.

I have a wide range of eminently suitable reading i take with me and place so he can see the title clearly, cos i am nice like that   nod
laughat  Do tell what this eminently suitable reading is....
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:22 pm

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Posted on CMOMM facebewk:

I apologise profusely for being so bloody minded, but the post in msm today that says Gerry has made this great discovery to save the nhs millions surprised me, not usually announced like that so i decided to go digging to find out when he wrote the paper and what the outcome actually was.

What was very very interesting was I couldn't find it easily, but i did find lots of published research papers on the same matter with the same end result from as far back as 2007, and many of them in 2012 but not one of them had his name on them.

So i searched all of the papers he has written and published including ones where he was just tagged on the end, Zilch, nada, not one that he has researched on that topic.

Not to be defeated I searched the whole of the university hospital papers on that topic and viola, i found it. Or did I, what i did find was a press release posted the other day on the subject, saying he led a research group on the aortic stenosis and excercise and what he found , he did this as part of his fellowship for the institute. Now for those who are not familiar with academia, a fellowship is to be made a professor which is what we know he has done, and part of that process he needs to prove he has been actively involved in research and researching research.

So delving even deeper, i did eventually find the research paper which was published 13th feb 2017. However it threw up lots of interesting facts, it was based on a two year study as part of his fellowship. Now fellowhips are post doctoral research grants to become a professor, you undertake research surpervised by other eminent academics and then present it in a lecture to gain a proffessor post. This is exactly what this piece of work was for, he didn't lead it, he was tagged on the end of 21 other leading academics in the field to assist with the research for experience.

There was no remit in the abstract or the study or conclusion to look at costings to the nhs of doing unnecessary surgery. Those permutations came from Gerry on his blog on the uni site where he did two statements as press release on the study.

Why, such low level studies especially as part of your training don't ordinarily warrant press release. Oh but hang on, the initial paper was presented for publication to a heart journal in early 2016 but then had to be re drafted and resubmitted later in the year before it was accepted, this is when he got his professor post, but the paper wasn't publicised until Feb this year..

So to say it looks like yet again he is trying to scam us is an understatement, He has written many many academic papers but of course as it was part of his course this is probably one of the only ones where he is photographed lecturing on it so it is easy to make out it is his work, it wasn't it was part of the process he had to pass.

Now why put a press release on the uni site about this, bigging him up and saying he led it, and his comments about saving money, all this happened in the last 3 yrs and was concluded over a year ago.

Oh hang on is there any significance with the dates, a very active February of the supreme court and msm printing he hadn't been cleared, mm so what can team mccann do when they don't want anything bad said about them, i know, we will put a press release out on that study to show how he is , saving the nhs single handedly £60 million.

https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/search-results… https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research,…
academic.oup.com

Great piece of digging by Marian.     clapping1

Yes of course , the bad publicity has to be pushed undercover losing to Goncalo , the Supreme Court ruling . Gerry and Kate must appear whiter than white .

Not to mention the 10th anniversary looming ! 

Just my opinion of course    specs  ok
sandancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 pm

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Posted on CMOMM facebewk:

academic.oup.com
Some of the MCanns in the academia link are not Gerald.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:28 am

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Hobs wrote:

laughat  Do tell what this eminently suitable reading is....
I know you are lying By Mark McClish
Effective interviewing and interrogation techniques 3rd edition.
The secret life of pronouns James W. Pennebaker.
Wise as a serpent, gentle as a dove. Dealing with deception by Peter Hyatt
Linguistic archeology By Avinoam Sapir.
Don't be deceived by Mark McClish

Occasionally i will print off an interesting statement and then play with my colored pens to highlight interesting stuff such as pronouns, tenses, interesting words.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/