The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Grandma Healy: Where were you that night, Kate? Updated: 09:18, 30 April 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandma Healy: Where were you that night, Kate? Updated: 09:18, 30 April 2008

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.02.17 8:00

Courtesy Andrew

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1017189/Where-night-Kate-What-grandmother-said-told-Madeleine-snatched.html
Where were you that night, Kate? What grandmother said ...
www.dailymail.co.uk
Where were you that night, Kate? What grandmother said after she was told that Madeleine had been snatched. By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail and Neil Sears for the ...
They have also struck a year-long deal with the celebrity magazine Hello!, which has agreed to run a story every week in support of their campaign.

para 10.
Leveson, under OATH ! ?   BOTH !

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grandma Healy: Where were you that night, Kate? Updated: 09:18, 30 April 2008

Post by plebgate on 25.02.17 8:31

Under oath BOTH yep.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Re: Grandma Healy: Where were you that night, Kate? Updated: 09:18, 30 April 2008

Post by MayMuse on 25.02.17 9:43

Yes under Oath!
How do they get away with such blatant lies?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Reading between the lines.

Post by tnb on 25.02.17 15:42

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Courtesy Andrew

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1017189/Where-night-Kate-What-grandmother-said-told-Madeleine-snatched.html
Where were you that night, Kate? What grandmother said ...
www.dailymail.co.uk
Where were you that night, Kate? What grandmother said after she was told that Madeleine had been snatched. By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail and Neil Sears for the ...
They have also struck a year-long deal with the celebrity magazine Hello!, which has agreed to run a story every week in support of their campaign.

para 10.
Leveson, under OATH ! ?   BOTH !
1st time I have read this article and oh how revealing it is.
From the age of ten I read two papers a day, The Daily Express (father) The Daily Record (mother) back to front, yes, sport was my thing back then.
Naturally as a child I would ask questions and always remember my dad telling me, "never accept at face value what you read in newspapers, try and read between the lines."
It wasn't until until my introduction to the internet in 1997 and in my thirties that I fully understood what he was telling me.

Many thanks to the OP for posting this article, it should be Heralded as "the beginners guide to reading between the lines."

tnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilatesqueen on 28.02.17 19:39

I
Pilatesqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.02.17 19:50

Great post pilatesqueen.

Will you be writing another one? big grin

welcome

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.02.17 22:33

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Great post pilatesqueen.

Will you be writing another one? big grin

welcome
big grin high5 Mr
SaveSave

I

enjoyed

that!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse