The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What my sister in law use to do

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What my sister in law use to do

Post by peethagoras on 24.02.17 11:54

plebgate wrote:
peethagoras wrote:Sometimes when she couldn't get her two children to sleep, my sister in law would give them a drop of a kind of sleeping potion. I think it was called "Phengan".

The point is this: a group of adults enjoying a drink, situated out of earshot from a child, might not realise that: between their table and the child's room there's a deep swimming pool.

A sleepy child searching for its parents in the middle of the night. . . .

just a thought.
Link:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6838-phenergan-exlixir?highlight=phenergan

Just read the link: I am amazed how many posts concern sleeping potions!!!!  So I am certainly not the first!!!

Thank you.
peethagoras

Back to top Go down

the eye blemish

Post by peethagoras on 24.02.17 12:03

Yvie Han wrote:WOW look what I just found ..... 

Medised in 2007 was used in 3+ Months, it then changed to 6+YEARS .

BUT astonishingly I have just found it MUST NOT BE USED with a certain eye condition.!!!! 

I put the link below, I am not sure what Maddies eye condition was or if there is any links, but I though carrying on from my posts above regarding the Medised it could be something or nothing. 

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/aches-and-pains/a7071/medised-for-children-paracetamol-and-diphenhydramine/

Apparently that eye condition is very rare, I believe it is called a coloboma of the iris
peethagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han on 24.02.17 12:09

peethagoras wrote:
Yvie Han wrote:WOW look what I just found ..... 

Medised in 2007 was used in 3+ Months, it then changed to 6+YEARS .

BUT astonishingly I have just found it MUST NOT BE USED with a certain eye condition.!!!! 

I put the link below, I am not sure what Maddies eye condition was or if there is any links, but I though carrying on from my posts above regarding the Medised it could be something or nothing. 

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/aches-and-pains/a7071/medised-for-children-paracetamol-and-diphenhydramine/

Apparently that eye condition is very rare, I believe it is called a coloboma of the iris
Yes it is and I have just done some more research and Coloboma has an association with the Acute Angle Glaucoma which is the ONE indication on Medised that you should NOT use that medication. 

Its very very STRANGE, is it a coincidence? 

It was taken OFF the UK market ?
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.02.17 12:27

Wouldn't the parents of Madeleine McCann, both qualified medics, be aware of the contraindications of pharmaceutical drugs?

Besides, as there is no proof that Madeleine or the twins were drugged/sedated at any time during that holiday or what medication/drug the McCanns or their friends may or may not have taken with them, or bought in Praia da Luz - it's a moot point surely.

I feel I'm stuck in a time warp here.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han on 24.02.17 12:40

Verdi wrote:Wouldn't the parents of Madeleine McCann, both qualified medics, be aware of the contraindications of pharmaceutical drugs?

Besides, as there is no proof that Madeleine or the twins were drugged/sedated at any time during that holiday or what medication/drug the McCanns or their friends may or may not have taken with them, or bought in Praia da Luz - it's a moot point surely.

I feel I'm stuck in a time warp here.

The reason I alerted to it, was because it was widely used by parents in Uk in 2007, it was the same as Calpol BUT had a sedative effect from the anti-histamine it contained and was marketed as aiding restful sleep, and it certainly did that. There are many moms forums that it is widely spoken about as it was very useful for parents as it enabled them to have an uninterrupted nights sleep.

I have read how the twins apparently slept throughout the comings and goings of that night, and also the reluctance for them to be tested. 

I have also read many times people saying Calpol and also saying it was a sedative when Calpol has no sedative properties at all.

Not only that but the parents lied about the coloboma for 4 years, strange thing to lie about when it is so obvious to see.  

Medised was REMOVED from the UK Market sometime around 2012, but in 2008 it went from being suitable for 3-month-old to 6-year-olds+ 

But the strange thing is it is NOT to be used with Acute angle Glaucoma- an eye problem that is associated with Coloboma. 

NOW what strikes me, is that is the ONLY warning on the product that it shouldn't be used by someone with that condition, I am not aware when that warning came about, I have found it today but that is from a country where Medised is still available!!
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 24.02.17 16:24

It's interesting Yvie Han that the recommended age for this medicine changed to age 6 + after 2007 and was subsequently taken off the market. I'm not sure why the McCanns would be in any trouble for giving Madeleine a dose of a commonly used medicine though unless it was an overdose. 

With regard to the glaucoma, my relatives have this and there are a lot of medicines you are not supposed to take with this eye condition. A common ingredient in cough medicines / anti-histamines I think, but not sure which ingredient.

I don't know anything about a link between glaucoma and coloboma but if MM had glaucoma related to her coloboma then there would be a range of medicines which would be unsuitable for her.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 24.02.17 16:31

So we come back to Why were Madeleine's medical records denied to the investigation ?

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.02.17 16:38

How does a possible overdose equate with 15/19 blood/bodily fluids DNA etc. ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by woodbine on 24.02.17 16:41

sandancer wrote:So we come back to Why were Madeleine's medical records denied to the investigation ?
Pharma big-wig with friends in high places doesn't want it released that one of their drugs is lethal?

woodbine

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han on 24.02.17 16:48

woodbine wrote:
sandancer wrote:So we come back to Why were Madeleine's medical records denied to the investigation ?
Pharma big-wig with friends in high places doesn't want it released that one of their drugs is lethal?

EXACTLY ..... Pharmaceuticals as we know are massive and pull many strings in governments!!
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.02.17 16:54

Yvie Han wrote:
woodbine wrote:

EXACTLY ..... Pharmaceuticals as we know are massive and pull many strings in governments!!

This theory in my opinion is not making any sense, with what we know so far of the investigation. 
IF there was any consideration given to Madeleine being given a lethal dose of medicine, that does not account for the DNA etc, and do you not think that the McCanns with their history of suing all and sundry, that they would not make a big song and dance about it? 

I believe Madeleine's medical records and the families financial records were held back for a different reason.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han on 24.02.17 17:05

Yes it does. 

If she happened to be given Medised or Calpol nighttime, it has an indication NOT to be used with a certain eye condition which has associations to Coloboma. 

Which would cause from what I can gather blindness and immense pain and some blood vessel problems in the eye.

This could possibly have caused an accident? a fall?  

Could also be an indication of the crying from the previous night, maybe woke with partial eyesight, blindness, pain !??? 

I don't understand what you are saying it doesn't account for the DNA? 

Were there medications in DNA?
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han on 24.02.17 17:10

And no they would certainly NOT make a song and dance suing a pharmaceutical company, they would certainly know the score with those. 

And then we come back to body removed because of other possible indications if a PM were to be carried out.?
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 24.02.17 17:15

MayMuse wrote:How does a possible overdose equate with 15/19 blood/bodily fluids DNA etc.?

An overdose could lead to a fatal accident (which would mean a post-mortem where drugs in the body would be discovered) 

There could also have been an attempt at resuscitation.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.02.17 18:42

Yvie Han wrote:Yes it does. 

If she happened to be given Medised or Calpol nighttime, it has an indication NOT to be used with a certain eye condition which has associations to Coloboma. 

Which would cause from what I can gather blindness and immense pain and some blood vessel problems in the eye.

This could possibly have caused an accident? a fall?  

Could also be an indication of the crying from the previous night, maybe woke with partial eyesight, blindness, pain !??? 

I don't understand what you are saying it doesn't account for the DNA? 

Were there medications in DNA?
I read that people with a colobom often have light sensitivity and can even be partially sighted. I also read that children with this condition need to be checked regularly as there may be other underlying health conditions. Who knows what happened but I think this is a very plausible theory. According to Peter Mac in his brill ebook (on here), the twins presented symptoms of the highest level of sedation on the recognised scale of sedation. I think in this context Calpol, which Kate's father freely admitted was used to help Maddie sleep, is probably a euphemism for something stronger. 

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum