The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Next Police Commissioner about to be Named.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next Police Commissioner about to be Named.

Post by whatsupdoc on 22.02.17 6:54

From what I have read, I am not pleased to see Cressida Dick in the running for this post.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/15108373.Next_Metropolitan_Police_Commissioner_about_to_be_named/
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next Police Commissioner about to be Named.

Post by plebgate on 22.02.17 10:10

I read about this on the weekend.  Her parents were both academics at Oxford, Theresa May asked her to apply blah blah.  

Time will tell.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 11:17

Would this new police commissioner be personally "briefed" on the case of Madeleine McCann before or after their appointment?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 15:22

Looks like it is Cressida Dick?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 21:51

Perhaps the New Police Commissioner could speak to these sources ( she would have to dig back to 2012)

Sources said there were “serious concerns” within the Met that they were investigating a “foreign” case over which they had no jurisdiction.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/329977/Madeleine-McCann-file-kept-secret

snipped. 

[size=40]Madeleine McCann file kept secret[/size]

THE Home Office is refusing to release secret files on the Madeleine McCann case to avoid diplomatic ructions with Portugal.

By [url=http://www.express.co.uk/search/?s= James murray&b=1]JAMES MURRAY[/url]
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sun, Jul 1, 2012

The documents are believed to record discussions with the Metropolitan Police about sensitive details of the baffling case.

Rejecting attempts by a newspaper to see the files, the Home Office said there would be “specific detriment to the UK’s relationship with Portugal” if they were released.

It also claimed disclosure of three of the documents would “stifle discussion” between officials.

A Met review of the case was ordered last year after pressure from the Home Office and David Cameron.

Sources said there were “serious concerns” within the Met that they were investigating a “foreign” case over which they had no jurisdiction 

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 21:55

Or maybe she won't look into those "sources"

No wonder Theresa May wanted her?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Cressida Dick,New Metropolitan Police Commissioner.

Post by willowthewisp on 23.02.17 14:54

So are the cover Ups to continue(Yates of the Yard,phone hacking,unsolved Murder of Daniel Morgan) in regard to that statement from the Daily Express Sunday 1 July 2012,who had to pay damages of nearly One Million Pounds to Madeleine's Parents and Tapas colleagues in the articles printed from their News Paper, conflict of interest if it is ever proved in Madeleine's disappearance?
Yes our"Cressida"has a tainted past,alongside her Boss Sir Ian Blair in regard to the"Shooting Dead" of an innocent member of the public,RIP,Jean, Charles De Meneses.

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.02.17 17:33

So Jean Charles de Menezes had to be shot in the head at point blank range on a tube train in front of other passengers because he was a suspect fugitive from the previous day's failed bombing attempts.

He offered no resistance. In fact, he looked as taken aback as the others on board as I recall from witnesses. He had no obvious bulk indicating explosive devices. No sign of any fire arm or other times  weaponry. It appears he had not leapt barriers as first reported. Yet he was not disabled by, say a shot to the leg, and  taken in for questioning. Questioning that would have proved useful in identifying other members of the terrorist cell.

I know what I think about  it all.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 23.02.17 19:37

Well I for one am glad to see a woman in the post.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.02.17 20:03

She's been working in the Foreign Office since 2015 as DG in security issues! Hmmm.

There's a case I've heard about that seems to be the subject of national security!!

Ah, but I mustn't get my hopes up, eh.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 23.02.17 20:15

How things have changed over the years....

Theresa May
Cressida Dick
DCI Nicola Wall
Ines Sequira

Girl power indeed.

Hopefully they have bigger balls than their predecessors.
Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.02.17 22:20

@The Rooster wrote:Well I for one am glad to see a woman in the post.
So am I - but I do hope we do not see a jobs for the girls culture replacing a jobs for the boys culture.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 23.02.17 22:26

notsure where to  post this  I read in the Mail couple days ago,that at 3 different RTS including London,and Manchester,that some people working in there ,had been messing around with Dna  ,and Some people may  have been sent to  Prison  because of thisand will have to be looked at .so what I wonder ,which one did the Portugal send the dna to for maddie ,and could this have been the problem of the first call the police got was different altogether to the following  letter.?joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.02.17 22:33

yes I read about it Joyce - at least 700 samples IIRC.

roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.02.17 23:34

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:How things have changed over the years....

Theresa May
Cressida Dick
DCI Nicola Wall
Ines Sequira

Girl power indeed.

Hopefully they have bigger balls than their predecessors.
Not to mention...

Alison Saunders, boss of the Crown Prosecution Service, the woman who denied the Hillsborough famiies a second Inquest, making them wait another 23 years for one, and who also was sent to Praia da Luz in early 2013 with another top CPS lawyer on what now looks like a totally wasted visit there on the Madeleine McCann case, and...

Dame Ann Owers, Chairman of the toothless Independent Police Complaints Commission, which has done nothing to stem the alarming rise of police corruption in recent years.

ALSO THIS:

From:   Daily Mail, 23 February 2017: ‘ANOTHER MALE BASTION FALLS’

“Identified as a future star, [Cressida Dick] had achieved Inspector rank within six years, before being sent on an accelerated promotion course. She transferred to the Thames Valley force as a Superintendent in 1995. It was there that she made some important career contacts.

Future Met Commissioner Ian Blair was Assistant and then Deputy Chief Constable at Thames Valley at the time with strong links with the controversial leadership training charity Common Purpose - sometimes described as ‘The Left’s equivalent of the Old Boys’ Network’.

Ms Dick would later tell the Leveson Inquiry that while a Superintendent in Oxford, she, too, had attended a Common Purpose course.

Perhaps the most significant of the acquaintances formed during this time away from London was with Theresa May, who became MP for Maidenhead, which is within the Thames Valley force area, in 1997. Both capable and ambitious, the two women would form a strong professional relationship over the next 20 years…”

----------

I'm pretty sure that May, Dick, Wall and Saunders all have a pretty shrewd idea about what really happened to Madeleine McCann

-

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 24.02.17 0:02

Why does that not surprise me at all, that Ms Dick has been a Common Purpose graduate. S.M.H.

For anyone who wants more info on this group Brian Gerrish on UKColumn (youtube) has been shouting from the rooftops about them for years. I wouldn't agree that they are either Left or Right leaning though.

A very strange organisation, that i would loathe to be told to attend one of their courses, by my employers, for example, not least as they are known to use N.L.P throughout the process.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 25.02.17 7:39

Facebook Twitter

UK

Newly-appointed Metropolitan Police Chief Cressida Dick oversaw the investigation into files leaked by Edward Snowden to The Guardian. She also authorised the arrest of David Miranda, who was travelling via Heathrow to Brazil, carrying hardware the British authorities assumed included Snowden’s files.
And Dick took charge of the operation that saw the unlawful killing of Charles de Menezes. De Menezes was a Brazilian living in London, who was mistakenly identified as a terrorist.

Destruction of The Guardian’s hard disk

On Saturday 20 July 2013, officials from GCHQ attended the offices of The Guardian. Their mission was to oversee the destruction of a computer that included files leaked by whistleblower Edward Snowden. But the entire episode was a farce, as journalists elsewhere held copies of the files.
The point of the exercise, however, was to send a signal to British journalists. Namely that disclosure of secret government information cannot be tolerated.
In a statement to the Home Affairs Select Committee, then Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger said:
we gave the material to The New York Times at roughly the same time as we told the Cabinet Secretary that we were doing that… The material was given to The Washington Post by Edward Snowden himself via a journalist called Barton Gellman.

David Miranda arrest

A month later, David Miranda was arrested at Heathrow Airport. He was on his way to Rio de Janeiro from Berlin to be with his partner, journalist Glenn Greenwald. Greenwald was one of the journalists who interviewed Edward Snowden in Hong Kong.
The British authorities confiscated Miranda’s mobile phone, laptop, memory sticks and other devices, which they believed contained thousands of files leaked by Snowden. Miranda was held under Schedule 7 of the UK’s Terrorism Act 2000. That was despite him having no connection to terrorism.
There were legal arguments [pdf] that Miranda should not have been arrested because he was merely in transit. Subsequently, lawyers argued that the operation was unlawful.
The overall responsibility [pdf] for what happened to Miranda lay with Counter Terrorism Comand (SO15), led by Dick. In December 2013, the home affairs select committee put a number of questions to her. These questions were about the ongoing police investigations into the Snowden files as a result of the raid on The Guardian.
But in her response, she also referred to the arrest of Miranda. She described the operation as a “port stop”. And she said that it “resulted in us receiving a large amount of material”.

Ongoing investigations

Three years later, the courts ruled [pdf] that the arrest and interrogation of Miranda contravened the European Convention on Human Rights.

And in July 2015, a letter from the Met to Intercept journalist Ryan Gallagher confirmed that the investigations into the Snowden files were continuing.
Media lawyer Mark Stephens commented:
They are trying to shake down and instill fear into journalists and discourage them from exposing things that have to do with national security. They are trying to shake down and instill fear into journalists and discourage them from exposing things that have to do with national security.

Destruction of files

Dick headed Special Operations, which included Counter Terrorism Command. It was responsible for thousands of files relating to the National Domestic Extremism and Disorder Intelligence Unit (NDEDIU).
According to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, those files were shredded. That took place not long after the start of the Pitchford inquiry into undercover policing.
At the time, Dick happily defended the work of the NDEDIU, which included the unit that prolific ‘spycop’ Mark Kennedy had formerly worked for.

End of the ‘open society’?

Recently, the Law Commission advised the government to adopt stringent penalties – up to 14 years in jail – for journalists, or their sources.
Now, Dick’s appointment as Met chief sends out a signal. Namely, that the so-called open society we all treasure could be on its way out.

http://www.thecanary.co/2017/02/23/britains-new-top-cop-bad-news-whistleblowers-heres-why/
hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 25.02.17 11:45

notsure where to  post this  I read in the Mail couple days ago,that at 3 different RTS including London,and Manchester,that some people working in there ,had been messing around with Dna  ,and Some people may  have been sent to  Prison  because of thisand will have to be looked at .so what I wonder ,which one did the Portugal send the dna to for maddie ,and could this have been the problem of the first call the police got was different altogether to the following  letter.?joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.02.17 11:50

@joyce1938 wrote:notsure where to  post this  I read in the Mail couple days ago,that at 3 different RTS including London,and Manchester,that some people working in there ,had been messing around with Dna  ,and Some people may  have been sent to  Prison  because of thisand will have to be looked at .so what I wonder ,which one did the Portugal send the dna to for maddie ,and could this have been the problem of the first call the police got was different altogether to the following  letter.?
it was Manchester, I don't think the same office, someone else put it up but unable to find the post at the moment.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 25.02.17 12:25

Yes I posted it ,and plebgate answered me,no one else has at all ,I m surprised  that no one else seemed to pick up on it .joyce1938.
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.02.17 12:54

@TB

"I'm pretty sure that May, Dick, Wall and Saunders all have a pretty shrewd idea about what really happened to Madeleine McCann"
-------------------------

So WHY the 'charade' of continuing the erm, 'investigation' at 'great expense' (over £15million, to 'date') to the UK 'taxpayer'?

I might 'add' that the 'new' HS, AR, also be included in your 'list' of people that have a 'pretty shrewd idea about what really happened'

The HS that HAS 'already' allocated £100,000, of taxpayers money, to 'fund' OG until, at least, April 2017.

AR-------->'four weddings'----------> Huge Grant----------->'Missing People Charity'----------> McCan'ts.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE;Cressida Dick,New Commissioner.

Post by willowthewisp on 25.02.17 13:00

Hi Hogwash,thanks for the article from the Canary and just what the "New Commissioner" is therefore,to up hold the"Establishment"using the full might of the Government to hide the Truth from the public's view,even though the public are paying them to seek the Truth,without"Fear or Favour",what a load of **llocks?
Wonder why Sir Bernard Hogan Howe quickly moved(persuaded) Mrs Dick to seek employment in the Foreign Office away from her Police post?
What does Cressida know about Sir Bernard,that he chose to quickly displace her from her acting Role as Deputy Commissioner for him(BHB)to become the New Commissioner(Masonic values)?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta on 25.02.17 19:01

Who believes The Guardians hardrive smash was to do with Ed Snowden?
big grin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum