The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added Mm11

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added Mm11

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added Regist10

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added Empty McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 11:04

McCanns -'This Morning' Mark Williams-Thomas 'For legal reasons cannot go into specific details'?

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added 16830671_10155218405142122_2314745264714502373_n

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45

There's a thread on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/photos/a.470715372121.260159.81985202121/10155218405142122/?type=3&comment_id=10154909630083820&reply_comment_id=10154133820861761¬if_t=photo_reply¬if_id=1487751769288600

This Morning
1 hr ·
This May will mark 10 years since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann while on holiday with her family in Portugal, and all these years later, Kate and Gerry McCann are still fighting. Not only to find their little girl - but also to clear their own name. In the last few days they've revealed they're launching a new legal battle and former detective Mark Williams-Thomas is here with an update, in his latest instalment of 'Unsolved'.

1,325 comments already and the post has only been up for an hour!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added Empty Re: McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Post by Judex 21.02.17 11:19

https://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/posts/10155218405142122:0?hc_location=ufi

...And very few comments in the McCanns' favour! Even those are answered by comments pointing out facts from the files.
Can MW-T really continue to brush all this aside with his usual unsubstantiated guff?
Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added Empty Re: McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 11:54

I've got ITV on now but am really fearing for the health of my TV.

MWT still peddling his theory that Maddie woke up and wandered on the public road.

roll

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 21.02.17 12:00

People on twitter are saying it was a complete waste of time, couldn't talk about Amaral's theory for legal reasons. Completely one sided!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 21.02.17 12:07

MWT didn't even pronounce Goncalo Amaral's name correctly - "Gonzalo"

Also:

• "There is no evidence that Maeleine came to any harm" (How does that square with his theory of 'woke and wandered'?)
  • "The patio doors were insecure" (Not, the parents left the patio doors unlocked)
  • "What we DO know is that on the morning of the 3rd, Madeleine asked her parents why they didn't come when she was crying the night before" (No, that is what the McCanns have said - no evidence/proof of that so it is not knowledge at all)

The latest challenge to the Supreme Court ruling was used as an excuse not to discuss ..... "For legal reasons"....so the item was actually a pretty damp squib.  I wonder if that was the McCann's intention when they applied for the annullment - to keep the matter sub-judice until the 10th Anniversary/funding appeal.
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.17 12:09

The McCanns aren't in the studio are they?

If this is just Mark Williams hyphenated Thomas spouting off his dark theories, it's not worth the air space.

Beats me why they bother with this man.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.02.17 12:10

ChippyM wrote:People on twitter are saying it was a complete waste of time, couldn't talk about Amaral's theory for legal reasons. Completely one sided!
What legal reasons?   The Supreme court judement has been made and has not been deemed to be frivolous, sloppy whatever?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 12:10

The McCanns didn't even show up even though it said 'McCanns and MWT'.

They were just there in name and bollox only.

beware

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.02.17 12:14

Verdi wrote:The McCanns aren't in the studio are they?

If this is just Mark Williams hyphenated Thomas spouting off his dark theories, it's not worth the air space.

Yeah beats me too going on what I have read on this thread.   Did he get paid for this interview? 

Why not invite Tony, GEG or any other researcher on?  Any fees I would guess would be a good thing for them!

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.17 12:17

plebgate wrote:

Yeah beats me too going on what I have read on this thread.   Did he get paid for this interview? 

Why not invite Tony, GEG or any other researcher on?  Any fees I would guess would be a good thing for them!
laugh  thumbsup   I can think of one or two reason why not !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.17 12:20

I didn't think the McCanns would have the gall to appear on a daytime television sofa at this stage - no matter how comfy.

Perhaps they were advised by their 'pro-bono working quietly in the background' lawyers to stfu !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.02.17 12:26

There are no legal reasons not to discuss Amaral's theory.

None.

Unless it was a threat of legal action.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 12:26

Verdi wrote:
plebgate wrote:

Or get PeterMac to come over and give a forensic interview. He could come prepared with some nice pink fluffy handcuffs.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.17 12:35

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
plebgate wrote:

Or get PeterMac to come over and give a forensic interview. He could come prepared with some nice pink fluffy handcuffs.
'Good Quality' pink extra fluffy handcuffs I trust.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.02.17 12:38

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
plebgate wrote:

MWT, Clarence Mitchell................front men for the establishment?

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run  violin
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 12:44

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
plebgate wrote:

laugh  With bells on...and I bet you can find a picture for that!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.02.17 12:47

Now is the time for the McCanns to sue Kevin Halligan for the money he "defrauded" from the Madeleine Fund. Or have we been led up the garden path on this, too?

I know I should have gone to Specsave what
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 21.02.17 12:49

Get'emGonçalo wrote:I've got ITV on now but am really fearing for the health of my TV.

MWT still peddling his theory that Maddie woke up and wandered on the public road.

roll
A remarkable theory when you think about it because since she vanished, no trace of her has been found nor has any indication of her whereabouts, dead or alive. Either way, it'd be an amazing coincidence that she happened to wander out into the street at exactly the right time to either come to harm by accident due to a person expert at covering their tracks OR came to harm deliberately by someone that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and equally expert at covering their tracks.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.02.17 12:54

nomendelta wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:I've got ITV on now but am really fearing for the health of my TV.

roll
A remarkable theory when you think about it because since she vanished, no trace of her has been found nor has any indication of her whereabouts, dead or alive. Either way, it'd be an amazing coincidence that she happened to wander out into the street at exactly the right time to either come to harm by accident due to a person expert at covering their tracks OR came to harm deliberately by someone that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and equally expert at covering their tracks.
Just for argument sake, suppose that Madeleine did “walk off”. Then they must have found her, and taken her back to the apartment. Otherwise, how does one account for the smell of death? Could this be the “accident” that Dr Amaral refers to?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 12:56

nomendelta wrote:

roll

Yes indeed.

I posted this on This Morning facebook thread:

Hard to believe Mark Williams-Thomas has the brass neck to call himself a criminal investigator let alone make a business out of it. So Maddie died in the apartment leaving a trail of blood and cadaver scent behind the sofa and in the McCanns wardrobe and on her mothers clothes, then woke up and wandered did she? Where did she go before hiring a car 3 weeks later and putting herself in the boot where the dogs also alerted? Come on Mark grow a pair and do the job you take money for.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.02.17 12:58

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/astonishing-new-madeleine-mccann-theory-9860820
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 13:09

sallypelt wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/astonishing-new-madeleine-mccann-theory-9860820

This was posted on CMOMM facebewk just now

Terry Causley Well if the bloke says she walked out of the apartment it makes the shutters, abductor etc a crock of shite in his veiw....Another one who casts doubt on the McCs story....it appears to me

big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.02.17 13:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/astonishing-new-madeleine-mccann-theory-9860820

This was posted on CMOMM facebewk just now

Terry Causley Well if the bloke says she walked out of the apartment it makes the shutters, abductor etc a crock of shite in his veiw....Another one who casts doubt on the McCs story....it appears to me

big grin
Oh dear!   There must be a few people cringing and hiding behind a sofa, this morning.

Did I say sofa? Now WHY did I say that? notme
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 13:18

So, if MWT's theory is correct then that means Kate forgave the abductor, and did her whooshing curtains amateur dramatics, jemmied shutters thingy for Oprah for nothing.

Will MWT now be Carter-Rucked?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 21.02.17 13:30

[ltr]McCanns -'This Morning' Mark Williams-Thomas 'For legal reasons cannot go into specific details'? [/ltr]
[ltr][/ltr]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top