The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by plebgate on 22.02.17 10:14

Good on Jodie - that's the problem for them I believe.  So many people have been wary of speaking out before this judgement that now they feel they can finally say something, they won't want to stop.

AFTER ALL - it's a free country.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.02.17 10:35

@plebgate wrote:Good on Jodie - that's the problem for them I believe.  So many people have been wary of speaking out before this judgement that now they feel they can finally say something, they won't want to stop.

Well, it was - until Peter Carter-Ruck began his successful campaign to have British libel law made the most draconian in the Western world. Which is why Jimmmy Savile wasn't 'outed' in his lifetime. Even our press was too frightened to print the truth about him.

UPDATE re Jodie Marsh

1. The 'Embedded Confessions' YouTube video to which Jodie Marsh linked in her tweet three days ago has now been withdrawn from YouTube, with a message saying that "The uploader has closed the account".  Fear, maybe? The link to Part 1 of Richard Hall's original 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' is at this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo&t=252s - it has had 107,000-plus views in 3 months, plus there are seevral other uploads already

2. It doesn't look like Jodie Marsh's comments about Madeleine McCann are a 'one day wonder'. Her Twitter account (@jodiemarsh) is ablaze with McCann-sceptic comments every minute or so - and she is continuing to respond. Her followers were 611,000-plus three days ago. Now they're 612,000-plus

ETA:  Jodie Marsh has just tweeted this:

"My views are getting attention. I wonder how long til someone tries to silence me? But WHO will it be? Press? Police? Lawyers? Hitman?"

The adjective 'feisty' springs to mind.

My answers to Jodie Marsh's question:

PRESS: No. They are too frightened to publish your views and have been silenced themselves anyway 

POLICE: No. Even Brenda Leyland's sometimes abusive tweets were ruled to have broken no law

HITMAN:  Hmmm, maybe if you become even more famous, say like Jill Dando, or appear on Crimewatch, be very careful

LAWYERS:  Watch out, be careful with your words, and more generally...mind how you go 

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.02.17 11:44

Could this 'Jodie Marsh effect' be the reason behind the extraordinary television interview with Mark Williams-Thomas the other day?

A warning to all?  Are the libel brigade going after Peter Hyatt next?  Being realistic, they can only target specific people as examples to the power behind this case - it's got out of their control.  You can't change the tide by waving a threatening stick.

"Whose idea was this ?"

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 22.02.17 12:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Good on Jodie - that's the problem for them I believe.  So many people have been wary of speaking out before this judgement that now they feel they can finally say something, they won't want to stop.

Well, it was - until Peter Carter-Ruck began his successful campaign to have British libel law made the most draconian in the Western world. Which is why Jimmmy Savile wasn't 'outed' in his lifetime. Even our press was too frightened to print the truth about him.

UPDATE re Jodie Marsh

1. The 'Embedded Confessions' YouTube video to which Jodie Marsh linked in her tweet three days ago has now been withdrawn from YouTube, with a message saying that "The uploader has closed the account".  Fear, maybe? The link to Part 1 of Richard Hall's original 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' is at this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo&t=252s - it has had 107,000-plus views in 3 months, plus there are seevral other uploads already

2. It doesn't look like Jodie Marsh's comments about Madeleine McCann are a 'one day wonder'. Her Twitter account (@jodiemarsh) is ablaze with McCann-sceptic comments every minute or so - and she is continuing to respond. Her followers were 611,000-plus three days ago. Now they're 612,000-plus

"My views are getting attention. I wonder how long til someone tries to silence me? But WHO will it be? Press? Police? Lawyers? Hitman?"

PRESS: No. They are too frightened to publish your views and have been silenced themselves anyway 

POLICE: No. Even Brenda Leyland's sometimes abusive tweets were ruled to have broken no law

HITMAN:  Hmmm, maybe if you become even more famous, say like Jill Dando, or appear on Crimewatch, be very careful

LAWYERS:  Watch out, be careful with your words, and more generally...mind how you go 

The only people she needs to fear are Philomena McCann and Martin Brunt.

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-mccann-family-and-dossier-of-death.html
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 22.02.17 14:31

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

UPDATE re Jodie Marsh

The only people she needs to fear are Philomena McCann and Martin Brunt.

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-mccann-family-and-dossier-of-death.html
Looks very much like she's been silenced already.
Jodie MarshVerified account‏@JodieMarsh 26s26 seconds ago
More
Already been silenced. Today I was commissioned to write an article about the Mccanns for a national magazine. They have just pulled it....
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
https://mobile.twitter.com/JodieMarsh/status/834405598208917504
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 14:35

Tinkier said........
More
Already been silenced. Today I was commissioned to write an article about the Mccanns for a national magazine. They have just pulled it....

Why would Jodie Marsh be commissioned to write an article about the McCanns ? What "national magazine"? 
They commissioned her to "write about the McCanns" today, then pulled it? 

There are far more "experts" ( with due respect to Jodie) with a  wealth of knowledge on this case than Jodie who have been researching since day one of Madeleines disappearance. 

Not buying it, sorry!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 14:51

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Very odd... she's not a journalist.

She's a model/bodybuilder.
My thoughts exactly, I have not commented much on the Jodie tweets thread as I was suspicious from the start.
 ( call me a cynic ) 
coffee

( sorry no emoji of  " a pinch of salt" )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.02.17 14:52

@MayMuse wrote:Tinkier said........
More

Why would Jodie Marsh be commissioned to write an article about the McCanns ? What "national magazine"? 

There are far more "experts" ( with due respect to Jodie) with a  wealth of knowledge on this case than Jodie who have been researching since day one of Madeleines disappearance. 

Not buying it, sorry!

I think its called Closer Magazine OnLine

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 14:55

@JRP wrote:
More

Not buying it, sorry!

Thanks, So Closer Online Magazine thinks they can pull in more viewers ( and revenue) by having a celebrity model/bodybuilder to write an article on the McCanns, then they pull it in one day? 

So if that is true, could it possibly be that their ( magazines) legal team advised not? 
Not forgetting that Closer would pay for this "article" 

Still find it most strange.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 22.02.17 14:57

If people like Katie Price and reality stars write articles for certain magazines I don't see why she wouldn't be asked.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.02.17 14:58

@MayMuse wrote:
@JRP wrote:
More

Not buying it, sorry!

Thanks, So Closer Online Magazine thinks they can pull in more viewers ( and revenue) by having a celebrity model/bodybuilder to write an article on the McCanns, then they pull it in one day? 

So if that is true, could it possibly be that their ( magazines) legal team advised not? 

There is a conversation on her Twitter between her and Closer Magazine, they ask if she would do an article on the Mc's. She asks them to contact her management. They do, and so on... visit her account it's easy to follow

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 15:00

Get'emGonçalo wrote:This article from 2014 says she's trying her hand at investigative journalism

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/13/jodie-marsh-ross-kemp-louis-theroux_n_5975652.html
From 2014, has she done any other investigative work? 

So has Jodie embarked on tweeting to get her "investigative journalism" off the ground? 
Sorry if I'm being too cynical,( nothing against the lady)  but how this case has played nothing surprises me.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 15:02

@JRP wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@JRP wrote:
More

Not buying it, sorry!

There is a conversation on her Twitter between her and Closer Magazine, they ask if she would do an article on the Mc's. She asks them to contact her management. They do, and so on... visit her account it's easy to follow
I am not saying it didn't happen, and I am not on twitter.
I question that Closer wanted her to do an article without first checking with their legal? OR did "someone else" get wind of it and put a stop to it?
Remember even This Morning abruptly ended their interview with MWT, with "for legal reasons"?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.02.17 15:07

@MayMuse wrote:
@JRP wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@JRP wrote:
More

Not buying it, sorry!

I am not saying it didn't happen, and I am not on twitter.
I question that Closer wanted her to do an article without first checking with their legal? OR did "someone else" get wind of it and put a stop to it?

I'm going to guess the latter and say someone saw the conversation and the plug was pulled... Twitter MayMuse it's the 21st century lol

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 22.02.17 15:10

Rinkashime@markwileman1960 4m4 minutes ago

@JodieMarsh I don't know who is afraid of the truth coming out but somebody with influence is.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 15:26

@sallypelt wrote: Rinkashime@markwileman1960 4m4 minutes ago

@JodieMarsh I don't know who is afraid of the truth coming out but somebody with influence is.
Well she has that right, but why not ask someone who has the "knowledge" about the case...Why is all importance put on "celebrities" ?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.02.17 15:34

@JodieMarsh "They said their lawyers had "raised some concerns" - it was an article simply stating the FACTS &MY opinion. Why did they need to stop it"?

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 15:35

@JRP
21st Century it may be, does not mean we all use it. 
Great though for without the internet, forums, social media etc Madeleine may have just gone by the wayside as another "missing child" as many do.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.02.17 15:38

@MayMuse wrote:@JRP
21st Century it may be, does not mean we all use it. 
Great though for without the internet, forums, social media etc Madeleine may have just gone by the wayside as another "missing child" as many do.

Yes I agree, she would be forgotten if it happened in an earlier era... and I was attempting humour about Twitter, that's something the internet doesn't pick up.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 15:42

@JRP wrote:@JodieMarsh "They said their lawyers had "raised some concerns" - it was an article simply stating the FACTS &MY opinion. Why did they need to stop it"?
There you are then, the McCanns & their lawyers probably "scaring" people again. 
Since the SC ruling, what grounds they have is brain-scratching. 
We are supposed to live in a free country, there has been 10 years of "lawyer" intervention about the case of a missing little girl, which IS very much in public interest.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 22.02.17 15:52

@MayMuse wrote:
@JRP wrote:@JodieMarsh "They said their lawyers had "raised some concerns" - it was an article simply stating the FACTS &MY opinion. Why did they need to stop it"?
There you are then, the McCanns & their lawyers probably "scaring" people again. 
We are supposed to live in a free country, there has been 10 years of "lawyer" intervention about the case of a missing little girl, which IS very much in public interest.

She might not have meant the McCann's lawyers, she might have meant the magazines lawyers.
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.02.17 15:57

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

She might not have meant the McCann's lawyers, she might have meant the magazines lawyers.
You are probably right, either way shows how "scared" people still are to print anything. 

Oh to be a fly on the wall titter

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.02.17 15:58

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

It's ambiguous, which lawyers she means isn't explained. I took it to mean the magazine lawyers had raised concerns.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum