The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 Mm11

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 Mm11

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 Regist10

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 Empty Re: WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession]

Post by sharonl 03.09.10 18:12

Is there any really credible evidence that Hewlett was in PDL on May 3rd 2007?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 Empty Re: WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession]

Post by ufercoffy 04.09.10 15:01

aiyoyo wrote:The poor man will turn in his grave at being used so unscrupulously.

Poor man? WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 195540

The guy was a paedophile ffs.

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 273236
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 04.09.10 19:16

My sentiments exactly ufercoffy.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.09.10 2:53

ufercoffy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:The poor man will turn in his grave at being used so unscrupulously.

Poor man? WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 195540

The guy was a paedophile ffs.

WE ALL PREDICTED THIS! [Hewlett's deathbed confession] - Page 2 273236

Yeah, so you mean a criminal deserved to be made use of like that?.... for things he hasnt done?
I am referring to him being exploited in this situation?
So you think just because he's a paedophile he deserves what team mccanns did to him - ffs yourself - get a grip of yourself and get it in the right context!

Have you noticed what's this thread title called? "We all predicted this !"

I thought the debate topic here is about a treacherous son who betrayed him......and the people behind it?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 05.09.10 5:09

Rainbow wrote:My sentiments exactly ufercoffy.

ditto :puke:

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.09.10 5:32

kangdang wrote:

Oh. OK....maybe 'poor man' shouldnt apply to him.....
....but I still maintain even with his records, he doesnt deserve to be exploited by the unscupulous for their own agenda.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 05.09.10 14:10

aiyoyo wrote:
kangdang wrote:

Oh. OK....maybe 'poor man' shouldnt apply to him.....
....but I still maintain even with his records, he doesnt deserve to be exploited by the unscupulous for their own agenda.

I agree with the red text wholeheartedly.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top