The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Picture Gallery

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 01.01.18 20:40

Nigel 'hotrod' Nessling   [Note good quality wristband]

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.01.18 21:51

Gerry and Kate McCann - Expresso interview September 2008

Woe woe and twice woe.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.01.18 15:57

Prince Charles is greeted by a saluting Sir Jimmy Savile in 1999

Let the wind blow high
Let the wind blow low
Along the path
In my kilt, I'll go
All the laddies say hello
Jimmy, where's your troosers

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.02.18 12:55

Jim Gamble

Talking of smart uniforms - he doesn't quite pull it off does he?  Looks more like a jaunty Marlon Brando double-act.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.03.18 0:27

"It felt so safe ...."

"It's difficult because if you are at home cutting grass in the back with the mower, and that takes about half an hour, and the children are upstairs in their bedroom, you'd never bat an eyelid"

Gerry McCann

"Everyone I know who has been to Portugal with their children said it was very family friendly, and it did feel like that.

If I'd had to think for one second about it, it wouldn't have happened. I never even had to think like that, to make the decision. It felt so safe that I didn't even have to - I mean, I don't think we took a risk."

Kate McCann

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.03.18 12:21

Clarrie even had to hold Gerry McCann's hand when he returned to work at Glenfield Hospital in November 2007 - look right look left look right again, quick march but don't run..

What would you do
If I sang outta tune
Would you stand up
And walk out on me    whistling

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 15.03.18 12:58

Lend me your PIN
And I'll string you along
And I'll try not

To do it for free...
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 15.03.18 15:58

Lend me your ear
At the door to the room
Just to hear
Sean & Amelie breath    

Give me a bag
Or a dirty old fridge
Or a bush
So that Maddie can leave 

Enough already................

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 15.03.18 17:36

goodpost lol!
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 16.03.18 9:26

@Verdi wrote:

"It felt so safe ...."

"It's difficult because if you are at home cutting grass in the back with the mower, and that takes about half an hour, and the children are upstairs in their bedroom, you'd never bat an eyelid"

Gerry McCann

"Everyone I know who has been to Portugal with their children said it was very family friendly, and it did feel like that.

If I'd had to think for one second about it, it wouldn't have happened. I never even had to think like that, to make the decision. It felt so safe that I didn't even have to - I mean, I don't think we took a risk."

Kate McCann
Surely Gerry's not trying to have us believe that he would leave 3 kids of that age, alone upstairs while he's outside mowing the lawn?? 
Not being able to see or hear 3 kids of that age together, alone and unsupervised is just dangerous. There are numerous hazards everywhere, especially with a child like Madeleine who by all accounts was precocious and inquisitive, and could.be jealous of the twins. They could get up to all sorts. Any parent knows not to do this, surely?

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baggy on 16.03.18 11:50

If it was as close as being in the back garden then why didn't Kate simply shout for help when she found Madeleine missing, rather than leaving the twins alone again (with an 'abductor' on the prowl !! ) and heading back to the restaurant. Presumably because not only was the apartment where the children  were left out of sight, but also out of earshot as well.

So not like being in the back garden at all then.....

Baggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.03.18 12:29

Frankly I don't believe a word of it - any of it.

It's all part of the elaborate plan, the quasi admission of neglect in order to facilitate an abductor.  They knew full well they would never have been charged with neglect, first and foremost there was no evidence of neglect, only the words of the McCanns and their friends that they left their children alone for an hour or two every night of their holiday.  A means to an end.

No negelct = no abduction.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.03.18 1:51

Press conference outside Glenfield Hospital, Leicester - 1st November 2007, Gerry McCann returns to work..

The spectator to McCann's right is the one and only Clarence Mitchell.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush on 17.03.18 4:01

@Verdi wrote:
there was no evidence of neglect, only the words of the McCanns and their friends that they left their children alone for an hour or two every night of their holiday.  A means to an end.

No negelct = no abduction.

Should be some sort of banner on the homepage that.

The only evidence of any possible neglect is still missing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.03.18 21:38

A Portuguese criminologist..

Francisco Moita Flores

or..

The prime suspects in the disappearance of a three year old child, their own daughter..

Gerry and Kate McCann

Who would you believe?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.03.18 7:42

Gosh Mr Verdi, you have set us a very difficult question, this morning.  eek
Can I ask the audience?  grouphug
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.03.18 0:23

The P A C T !!!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.03.18 12:41

Media reaction to Crimewatch 2013 Madeleine McCann Special..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.04.18 1:44

Sandy Cameron wrote:On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.

Rotting sea bass

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.04.18 13:05

Where are they now?

The eleventh anniversary of the mysterious 'disappearance' of Madeleine McCann is fast approaching, indeed it's only two weeks from today.

Operation Grange are in receipt of yet another injection of cash to prolong the charade, they are no further forward to solving this case now than they were back in May 2011 when the force was established to 'collate review' all material from various sources, including the dubious private dicks hired by the McCanns under the guidance of Brian Kennedy, their wealthy benefactor and saviour.  If anything they have moved backwards by ignoring pertinent evidence provided by the incorruptible canine duo, Eddie and Keela, plus a whole host of other important evidence.

The McCanns 'friends' pictured above, declined the request by the PJ to return to Portugal to take part in a re-enactment of the night of 3rd May.  A legitimate request to assist the investigation into the disappearance of a three year old child - not any old child but their friend's child.

I hope they are happy and content with their lives.  Madeleine's twin siblings can't hope for such tranquility, they are burdened with the actions of their own parents and their parents group of so called friends.

Will this imminent anniversary attract the usual media blitz of past years or was the tenth anniversary the grand finale?  I'm inclined to think this year will go off like a damp squib - puff, with the exception of Tracey 'Olive Oyl' Kandohla who is no doubt frantically preparing an exclusive as we speak.  I can't wait..

waiting

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.04.18 0:02

David 'uncle' Payne rogatory interview - April 2008

"Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy.'

"Mm, err Madeleine's err a very striking err beautiful child, I'd almost if I want a better phrase call her doll-like, you know she was very, you know I think, you know very unique looking child err, she'd got very pretty, you know blonde hair err in a bob, she was quite a petite err child and you know she was very bubbly, very err you know she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err ....

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.04.18 12:47

A Day at the Races - Musselburgh Racecourse 11th June 2016

Pictured:  Gerry McCann, Lord David Steel, Kate McCann 

[a censored between two stools]

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 20.04.18 12:57

17 X "you know " 

13 X "err" in this very short part of his interview ! 

Why does he find it so difficult to describe a child he apparently knew well enough to 

" have a lot of fun with " ? He refers constantly to she " was " not " is " .

Educated intelligent professionals ? " Yea but , no but , yea but " 

Reconstruction ? Err, you know , err No ! 

Too much verbal " twizzzing " going on his head must be spinning !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.04.18 15:41

@sandancer wrote:17 X "you know " 

13 X "err" in this very short part of his interview ! 

Why does he find it so difficult to describe a child he apparently knew well enough to 

" have a lot of fun with " ? He refers constantly to she " was " not " is " .

Educated intelligent professionals ? " Yea but , no but , yea but " 

Reconstruction ? Err, you know , err No ! 

Too much verbal " twizzzing " going on his head must be spinning !
As a matter of interest, I've just done a word search (or in this case an 'err' search) of David Payne's rogatory interview.

I quote ... 'More than 1,000 matches'

what

Of course the count will include any word word containing the letters 'err' like G'err'y for example but as a squick starter I counted over fifty 'err's to only six G'err'ys.  If you get me drift.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.04.18 23:57

Watchdog or gatekeeper - the choice is yours..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum