The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? Mm11

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? Mm11

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? Regist10

They are actually going to face justice aren't they?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? Empty They are actually going to face justice aren't they?

Post by tiredofthebs 09.02.17 18:42

Hi all,

I haven't posted here for many years. I used to be very prolific. I was a poster on the mirror forum and the 3 arguidos forum. I used to have one of the most watched youtube videos about the McCann case. But, I'm ashamed to say, rather like her pathetic "parents", I abandoned Madeleine. I abandoned hope really.

Who remembers those years between 2007 and 2010 when we constantly felt that "the tide is turning" and it never did. Well it appears to me that it has turned now. 

The McCanns don't seem to have the money or the influential friends now. Imagine how many media/PR/police/government people they have pissed off over the years. All ready to put the boot in.

It sounds terrible but I cannot contain my glee. 

DCI Redwood, as Richard D Hall says, should be arrested for perverting the course of justice.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? Empty Re: They are actually going to face justice aren't they?

Post by Rothley1 09.02.17 18:53

Absolutely agree with your last comment.
Rothley1

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? Empty Re: They are actually going to face justice aren't they?

Post by Guest 09.02.17 18:54

DCI Redwood, as Richard D Hall says, should be arrested for perverting the course of justice.

We need to know if Crecheman was real.

I'm voting not.

And if it's not I'm voting prison.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.02.17 18:57

Welcome back tiredofthebs!

Yes, I think they will face justice.

But we all need to keep the pressure on them and the media and the Prime Minister, and the Home Secretary and the Met Commissioner and Grange.

We have PeterMac, and Tony, and Richard D. Hall, and HiDeHo and now GA has his shackles off he can crack on with what he started many years ago.

Plus we have Natasha Donn.

We have thousands of people on twitter and facebook and blogs and forums who will keep going.

For Madeleine Beth McCann. It's what she deserves.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 09.02.17 19:21

Tanner may have relevant information, which casts doubt on the McCanns version of events, could she have been offered safety from prosecution regards Tannerman in exchange for her information?

It seems coincidental that the government have kept Operation Grange afloat until the conclusion of the appeal. I wonder how SY intend to wrap this case up now? Maybe they have kept going so long just to gather the evidence they need?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.02.17 19:26

suzyjohnson wrote: Maybe they have kept going so long just to gather the evidence they need?
They had 6 years to do some bog standard policing.

Really simple stuff.

The rogatory interviews were a farce.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 09.02.17 20:06

Where is Clazza McMitchell?  And why isn't he spinning this?

Has he seen the light? If the can of worms get opened, an experienced PR man like him won't be anywhere near, will he?

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 09.02.17 20:25

BlueBag wrote:

I'm voting not.

I highly doubt he was for real.
They took the photo of him April 22 2013
Why wait until October release it?

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? 10406810

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 09.02.17 20:31

NickE wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

I'm voting not.

I highly doubt he was for real.
They took the photo of him April 22 2013
Why wait until October release it?

They are actually going to face justice aren't they? 10406810

And we all know that's Crechman because .......

Answers on a pinhead please !!!!!
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 09.02.17 20:51

Since when did the police ever publish photographs of anyone of interest to an investigation (once they've found and cleared them)? They don't do they? Just crecheman. Ridiculous.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by spacestar 10.02.17 9:03

I am so hoping for these people to be brought to justice for their lies and whatever else they are guilty of. But not just them, all those who have gone along with the lies really need to face justice too, including family members who told blatant lies on UK TV and media.

God bless you Madeleine, a lot of us will never rest until you get justice.
spacestar

Activity : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 10.02.17 13:11

spacestar wrote:I am so hoping for these people to be brought to justice for their lies and whatever else they are guilty of. But not just them, all those who have gone along with the lies really need to face justice too, including family members who told blatant lies on UK TV and media.

God bless you Madeleine, a lot of us will never rest until you get justice.
Whether or not they face justice depends on whether or not the authorities keep up their protection of the McCanns & the reason for their need to protect them.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum