The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Daily Mail headline: "McCanns HAVEN'T been cleared": Clarence Mitchell did not want to respond to request for comment last night

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daily Mail headline: "McCanns HAVEN'T been cleared": Clarence Mitchell did not want to respond to request for comment last night

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.02.17 15:35

Did this get changed ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4206214/Court-says-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-HAVEN-T-cleared.html
Portuguese court says Madeleine McCann's parents HAVEN'T been cleared
www.dailymail.co.uk
Kate and Gerry McCann have always claimed they were innocent of any wrongdoing despite former police chief Goncalo Amaral's allegations Maddie died in their holiday flat in Portugal.

Fresh anguish for Madeleine McCann's parents as Portugal's supreme court insists they haven't been proved innocent over their daughter's death

• Kate and Gerry McCann always claimed they were innocent of any wrongdoing 

• Former Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral's allegations Maddie died in their holiday flat and her parents faked her abduction to cover up the tragedy 

• Court in Lisbon said lifting of 'suspect' status did not mean they're innocent

DEATH ! ! !
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail headline: "McCanns HAVEN'T been cleared": Clarence Mitchell did not want to respond to request for comment last night

Post by Verdi on 09.02.17 15:37

@ChippyM wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:HI read through the comments on the Daily Mail article earlier, I thought a lot of commenters didn't really understand what the article was really about.

Quite a lot of comments like, 'well they were guilty, they left the children alone'

Or 'the McCann's again' (as though the McCanns would want this article to be in the paper)

Or 'so people are not innocent until proven guilty any more?'

I noticed too, online discussions seem to be revolving around the 'they should be done for neglect' angle. People going round in circles debating how they shouldn't have left them and degrees of responsibility.

As far as I can see it's the dog alerts and the complete disapearance of a child that is relevant. People are still being distracted by their admission they left them, which imo was always the plan.

Maybe it will still take some time for the debate to catch up with what's in the files. People have been sort of 'given permission' to think a different way now by the media.
I don't believe it's got anything to do with people catching up with what's in the files - anyone with a genuine interest in this case will be already aware, albeit vaguely, of the content of the PJ files.  Let's face it, it's been the hub of internet discussion for the past 9.9 years.

I've said before, the tabloids like to keep on an even keel as regards public comments, comments on major issues are moderated and they don't like to publish anything too radical.  The neglect issue is a nice comfortable zone - the McCanns weren't charged with neglect, they insisted that their checking arrangement was adequate (responsible parenting:) even if the majority think they were wrong to leave their children unattended, they got away with it and will continue so to do.

The days of media dominance for news coverage and informing the populace is long since past.  They haven't helped themselves, in my opinion, by the gradual decline in jouralistic standards.  The publish what they like with no respect for truth nor accuracy.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 09.02.17 15:58

Has Martin Brunt done the decent thing and reported EVEN-HANDEDLY on the latest McCann news? 

Nah! Course he hasn't.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.02.17 16:01

@Mirage wrote:Has Martin Brunt done the decent thing and reported EVEN-HANDEDLY on the latest McCann news? 

Nah! Course he hasn't.

What's the 'errand boy' got to say now then?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 09.02.17 16:02

@Verdi wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:YHI read through the comments on the Daily Mail article earlier, I thought a lot of commenters didn't really understand what the article was really about.

Quite a lot of comments like, 'well they were guilty, they left the children alone'

Or 'the McCann's again' (as though the McCanns would want this article to be in the paper)

Or 'so people are not innocent until proven guilty any more?'

I noticed too, online discussions seem to be revolving around the 'they should be done for neglect' angle. People going round in circles debating how they shouldn't have left them and degrees of responsibility.

As far as I can see it's the dog alerts and the complete disapearance of a child that is relevant. People are still being distracted by their admission they left them, which imo was always the plan.

Maybe it will still take some time for the debate to catch up with what's in the files. People have been sort of 'given permission' to think a different way now by the media.
I don't believe it's got anything to do with people catching up with what's in the files - anyone with a genuine interest in this case will be already aware, albeit vaguely, of the content of the PJ files.  Let's face it, it's been the hub of internet discussion for the past 9.9 years.

.........snipped........

The days of media dominance for news coverage and informing the populace is long since past.  They haven't helped themselves, in my opinion, by the gradual decline in jouralistic standards.  The publish what they like with no respect for truth nor accuracy.

I take your point but I know for a fact quite a few people who previously just remained irritated at the neglect issue have said they are now reading the files.

The media still has influence for a lot of people, most people also like to remain in that 'safe zone' on any issue. What the headlines say does sway people, look at Brexit!

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 09.02.17 16:22

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Did this get changed ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4206214/Court-says-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-HAVEN-T-cleared.html
Portuguese court says Madeleine McCann's parents HAVEN'T been cleared
www.dailymail.co.uk
Kate and Gerry McCann have always claimed they were innocent of any wrongdoing despite former police chief Goncalo Amaral's allegations Maddie died in their holiday flat in Portugal.

Fresh anguish for Madeleine McCann's parents as Portugal's supreme court insists they haven't been proved innocent over their daughter's death

• Kate and Gerry McCann always claimed they were innocent of any wrongdoing 

• Former Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral's allegations Maddie died in their holiday flat and her parents faked her abduction to cover up the tragedy 

• Court in Lisbon said lifting of 'suspect' status did not mean they're innocent

DEATH ! ! !

Wowsers, this is getting worse for them hour by hour! I cant help suspect they mite try to ride, yet again on the publicity fr the 10th anniversary charade.
But yes.....DEATH! jumped out me too!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle on 09.02.17 17:27

vincit omnia veritas
mootle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 09.02.17 17:29

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/09/madeleine-mccanns-parents-have-not-ruled-innocent-judge-says/

Telegraph same reporting, enhanced with an old video of them at Lisbon!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 09.02.17 17:31

2007 Article!

Maddie Overdosed?

Forensic evidence shows Madeleine McCann died of an overdose of sleeping pills, it was reported last night.
Bodily fluids found in the boot of the car the McCanns rented 25 days after Madeleine went missing showed she had been sedated, said a French newspaper which claimed to have seen the evidence.
France Soir said DNA results of the fluids showed the four-year-old had swallowed enough sleeping pills to ’cause an overdose’.
Guilhem Buttut, an investigative reporter, said he had seen ‘hard evidence’ about Madeleine’s death in a report now in the hands of Portuguese prosecutors.
He said toxicological tests carried out on the liquids ‘proved the little girl had ingested medicines, without doubt sleeping pills, in quantities large enough to cause an overdose’.
Sources linked to the investigation revealed earlier this week that police discovered an 88 per cent DNA match to Madeleine in the boot of the McCanns’ rented Renault Scenic.
Clumps of hair were also reported to have been found in the boot, allegedly showing that her body had been in it.
Scientifically, it would be possible to test such bodily fluids for drugs, including an overdose of sleeping pills.
The news came as Portuguese media reported that police want to question Kate McCann again over the disappearance of her daughter.
Police may also quiz her about her diary. It has been suggested that the diary has been seen by detectives who took photocopies, but a request is being filed for possession so it can be examined in more detail.
Portuguese newspapers said yesterday that they had seen the photocopies of extracts.
Correio da Manha claimed Mrs McCann wrote in the diary that her children are ‘hysterical’ and exhausted her.
It also claimed her husband gave her little help with family chores.
It added: ‘She complains frequently that her children are “hysterical” and speaks of Madeleine as a child whose excess activity exhausts her.
She tells also how Gerry doesn’t help her with the family chores and that she has to cope alone with her two youngest children.’
The daily Publico claimed Mrs McCann’s worries about her children’s behaviour and her difficulties disciplining them were contained in the diary.
Sources close to the McCanns said they were not aware of police plans for a second interrogation.
‘This is speculation, not fact,’ said one.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2007/09/13/maddie-died-from-tablets-overdose-142744/#ixzz4YD6MjkmF

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.02.17 20:47

@plebgate wrote:I can't stop laughing at Tony holding up the paper today.  Pls Tony take a selfie and post it.   ha ha ha.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 09.02.17 22:29

Has anyone contacted Operation Grange to highlight the McCanns haven't been cleared and as a consequence the cornerstone of its investigation is totally flawed?
Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.02.17 22:33

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Has anyone contacted Operation Grange to highlight the McCanns haven't been cleared and as a consequence the cornerstone of its investigation is totally flawed?

It's in hand. yes
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 09.02.17 22:42

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Has anyone contacted Operation Grange to highlight the McCanns haven't been cleared and as a consequence the cornerstone of its investigation is totally flawed?

It's in hand. yes
Copy to Theresa May too? That would consolidate all the meticulous  points  made in your recent  letter to her.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.02.17 22:51

@Tony - thanks for that Tony.  There are several of us here ROFL. 

Every dog has it's day and all that. Mr Mrs

Marvellous.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 09.02.17 22:52

Is it just me or is anyone else trying to read topics and posts but is getting distracted by the Live Traffic Feed?  The rate at which people have been dropping into this forum since the Supreme Court 'revelation moment' is off the scale. Keep going everyone to get the truth out.
sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.02.17 22:53

Whilst the forum-owner has just dropped a hint that the powers-that-be may soon be getting another letter from her, preusmably making the very point you've raised, can I just make this observation. 

There surely is never, ever, going to be better week than this for every single member and visitor here who has serious concerns about the remit of Operation Grange to take action themselves.

Please don't leave it to the forum-owner, or PeterMac etc.

Here are the contact details for Operation Grange:

Major Investigation Team 5
Homicide and Serious Crime Command
Belgravia Police station
202-206 Buckingham Palace Rd
LONDON
SW1W 9SX
operation.grange@met.police.uk

But if you think Operation Grange has been a complete waste of time and money for six years because of a flawed remit, then copy any email you send to Grange to your MP (find his/her email address on the net),

and to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, enquiries@ipcc.gsi.gov.uk

and to the Mayor of London (his job is to monitor the Met Police and hold them to account), mayor@london.gov.uk

and to the national newspapers,

and to anyone else you think should know.

CMOMM has 6,770 members. Over 1,000 guests are looking in at the forum right now. 

Lots of people sending emails has a much bigger impact than Get'emGoncalo sending another letter. 

Let everyone know what you think.

Resolve to act yourself, it will take just a few minutes out of your day.

Don't leave it to everyone else

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.02.17 22:55

They already know that - the Find Madeleine Co. Ltd. payed 100,000 quid to have the PJ files tranlsated.  Surely they passed a copy of the tranlsation to Operation Grange?  Or did Operation Grange spend another 100,000 quid for another translation?

In fact Operation Grange has effectively ignored best part of the Portuguese investigation despite being assigned to initially coordinate and review all documentation relative to the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.  They've been flying in the face of all reason since May 2011 against all odds - what next I ask myself.  A review of a review of a review and then a renewed investigation to compliment the Met Police renewed investigation that reviewed the PJ investigation?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 09.02.17 22:56

@sammyc wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else trying to read topics and posts but is getting distracted by the Live Traffic Feed?  The rate at which people have been dropping into this forum since the Supreme Court 'revelation moment' is off the scale. Keep going everyone to get the truth out.
Hi Sammyc. Same here. Fascinating! As are the numbers on line here tonight. Well over 1,000.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 09.02.17 23:12

Thanks Mirage I thought it was just me being distracted -  but happy to see so many people dropping in.
sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 09.02.17 23:15

@plebgate wrote:@Tony - thanks for that Tony.  There are several of us here ROFL. 

Every dog has it's day and all that. Mr Mrs

Marvellous.

Yes, thankyou for doing the honours by buying all the papers, it looks like, i will not give them my money, but for you, posterity for your fight with them, i bet they were worth every penny! Well done Mr Tony Bennett and to all who have fought for justice for Madeleine Beth McCann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 10.02.17 0:01

Is this now what you would call a level playing field? 

The McCanns have had it their way for far too long, the media are coming out now at least with some TRUTH which many have known has been hidden and spun for nearly a decade, 

Maybe this is the year for justice for Madeleine.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 10.02.17 1:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I can't stop laughing at Tony holding up the paper today.  Pls Tony take a selfie and post it.   ha ha ha.

I already posted it on facebook: Tony my hero! Not for a day, but for a decade.
Bet you had a grin as wide as the newspaper.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 10.02.17 8:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Well done Tony!
The juxtaposition of the "McCanns NOT yet in the clear" with the "Have you seen Shannon Matthews"
was NOT accidental.
The press is really turning it on, within the bounds of any super-inaudibles.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 10.02.17 9:30

Well, aside from all of this I happen to know of a certain teenager who is going around his school telling people about this article. At his school is also  at least 1 of the tapas crowd children. Horrible parents to expose children in this way.

Lands_end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum