The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE BIDDING WAR Madeleine McCann’s family at centre of TV chat show rights scrap on 10th anniversary of tot’s disappearance

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADDIE BIDDING WAR Madeleine McCann’s family at centre of TV chat show rights scrap on 10th anniversary of tot’s disappearance

Post by Lands_end on 14.02.17 9:46

I wonder if they could drum up a bit of American support. Donald Trump has plenty of money and the American people are gormless enough to be taken in by the McCanns story of events.

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE BIDDING WAR Madeleine McCann’s family at centre of TV chat show rights scrap on 10th anniversary of tot’s disappearance

Post by worriedmum on 14.02.17 10:32

Please don't ridicule a whole nation. And after all, WE were all 'gormless' weren't we?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 14.02.17 14:54

@worriedmum wrote:Please don't ridicule a whole nation. And after all, WE were all 'gormless' weren't we?
It had the desired result. If calling the American nation gormless sparks off a McCannesque reaction then the more the merrier. Bring it on as they say. BTW , half of my family is from the US, including my wife of nearly 30 years.

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

McCannesque reaction?

Post by worriedmum on 14.02.17 16:20

?
@Lands_end wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:Please don't ridicule a whole nation. And after all, WE were all 'gormless' weren't we?
It had the desired result. If calling the American nation gormless sparks off a McCannesque reaction then the more the merrier. Bring it on as they say. BTW , half of my family is from the US, including my wife of nearly 30 years.
What are you here for, Lands_end?  What on earth is your 'desired result'?

Racism is racism, whether you are related or not. Choosing Americans might be personal to you, but it's still racism.
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 15.02.17 3:54

@worriedmum wrote:?
@Lands_end wrote:
What are you here for, Lands_end?  What on earth is your 'desired result'?

Racism is racism, whether you are related or not. Choosing Americans might be personal to you, but it's still racism.
Publicity old girl/old boy. If 2 million American citizens are riled by my posting and quote their own prosercutors analogy  (Wendy Murphy) then some smart US Journo might pick it up given that it has the support of David Cameroon cronies? Do you really think that Carter Fcku are going to challenge Dronald Drump?
spin spin spin

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum