The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mindless Sheep on Social Media in a spin about Trump.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mindless Sheep on Social Media in a spin about Trump.

Post by BlueBag on 30.01.17 20:18

Posting rubbish like this and panicking:

This is complete nonsense.

He's stopping illegal immigrants and screening people coming from dangerous countries for terrorists.

He's NOT coming for legal mexicans, jews, blacks, gays or anything else legal.

People are so STUPID and easily led by the media.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Re: Mindless Sheep on Social Media in a spin about Trump.

Post by BlueBag on 30.01.17 20:41

I am currently upsetting friends and family on Facebook.

They don't like being told truth.

Troubled times ahead.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 30.01.17 20:43

Oh yeah... and Obama built a fence and had travel bans for twice as long as Trump for the exact same countries.

Did the lefty liberals get in a tizz?

Nope.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.01.17 20:48

)
BlueBag wrote:Posting rubbish like this and panicking:

This is complete nonsense.

He's stopping illegal immigrants and screening people coming from dangerous countries for terrorists.

He's NOT coming for legal mexicans, jews, blacks, gays or anything else legal.

People are so STUPID and easily led by the media.
Well done for speaking out on this issue -  I totally agree with you.

My immediate thoughts were as you rightly say.  The populace are forever moaning about the unreliability of the media, yet still they hang on to their every word.  Add to that repeated complaints about Muslim immigrants saturating the U K; the establishment of Islamic schools that are said to breed terrorists;  the gradual infiltration of Sharia law (or at least turning a blind eye) blah blah blah.  Along comes someone from another continent who actually jumps into action to challenge the extremely worrying situation of global terrorism and all the populace can do it rebel!  What is it they want for goodness sake.

It's not Trump who is inciting religious/cultural hatred, it's the media!  It's been going on for a very long time - long before Donald Trump was ever named as candidate for presidency.  Every day there is some scandalous report in the UK press pointing fingers at Muslims generally, it isn't nor ever has been the ordinary people on the street that are waging global war - it's the bloody extremists, quite frequently backed by the world superpowers.

The politicians - I can completely understand why they are so outraged.  It's not in their interest is it?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.01.17 21:03

Donald Trump's reported opinion on the subject of Merkel's immigration policy was on the nail.  Europe should follow Trump's example by imposing total control over illegal immigration - accepting half the population of war torn middle eastern countries is all very well as a vote catcher but what are the long-term repercussions?   How can individual European countries or a united European Union sustain a monumental influx of refugees - who is to pay for their housing, their food, their healthcare?  The tax payer?

You have to be realistic.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.01.17 12:57

This is not a human rights issue, as some might think or have you believe, it's a giant leap towards curtailing the existing and escalating problem of global terrorism and controlling the population of ones own domain - it shouldn't be viewed as a personal afront towards specific sectors of society.

I'm treated like a criminal every day of my life.  I'm viewed with suspicion;  watched by CCTV cameras everywhere I go;  watched by security staff at every public establishment;  tracked by mobile phone activity;  watched by the police;  monitored by cybernaut spooks.

As an irrelevance yet a good example of how global criminality affects our daily lives.  Recently when trying to pay for something online to a foreign company in US dollars, my card was blocked by the UK bank fraud department.  I spent three and a half hours on the phone, mostly waiting in a cue to talk to a real human being.  The first connection, after answering a string of their security questions, I was told they'd unblocked my card and I could proceed with  the payment - so I did try again but the card was still blocked.  I called the fraud department again and went through the same process, this time I was told that the problem wasn't with their particular area so I was transferred to another place - who knows where.  So again I wait to speak to someone and when connected answer more security questions.

Eventually, a  very polite bloke on the other end of the phone checked the system only to find the payment had been debited to my account twice, even though my online connection was still telling me the payment was unsuccessful.  Why did you pay twice he asked !  Because, as I've already explained, after the initial failed attempt to make the payment,  one of your colleagues told me he'd unblocked my card and to proceed with the payment - so I did.  Now he's getting impatient - there's nothing he can do, I'll have to take it up with the company and ask them to refund the overpayment.  No luck with that so far!

Don't you think you owe me at least an apology said I - well said he, I can't be held responsible for you making a duplicate payment.  Now I'm really getting angry.  I wait to see how many times the payment has been made as tried several times (following the on screen instructions) - I can't check with the banks automated service because it's permanently engaged, so I'll have to wait for a printed statement.

C'est la vie - rant over!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.01.17 13:05

angrypcuser  Here you go Verdi, have another one of these!
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.01.17 16:03

Get'emGonçalo wrote:angrypcuser  Here you go Verdi, have another one of these! 

I need to rest.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re;Mindless Sheep

Post by willowthewisp on 31.01.17 16:30

Hi Bluebag,Verdi. So thousands of people throughout the World are"Protesting"against President Donald Trump's Executive Orders on who can gain legal access to the USA?
Perhaps these people have too much time on their hands to stand outside"Downing Street,Parliament"waving the Banners of incitement?
So 1.5 million plus people vote on the Governments website hoping to"Ban the American President" from coming to the UK by Invitation of the Queen and Her Majesties Government!
There in is the real crux of the issue,the 650 MPS are to "debate"about the poll and what it stands for,these powerful MP's will waste hours of time deliberating nonsensical ideology so that they can show the Public how crass they really are,take Jacob Rees Mogg on the news bleating on about NATO and what it represents stand for,don't worry dodgy Dave will lend the UK a big hand to be rid of ISIS,when he is appointed 220,000 Euros per annum,Ker Ching?
The"Real Debate"is the Superpowers of whom they control for the"Masters"deliberation on World Events and Wars they create,to usurp the masses?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.01.17 18:26

Trump aint bovvered.  He really aint.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum