The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Oxfam Scandals Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oxfam Scandals Revealed

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.01.17 21:14

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/758803/Oxfam-scandal-sex-abuse-corruption-deaths

OXFAM'S SCANDALS revealed: The sex abuse, corruption and deaths that dogged top UK charity
www.express.co.uk
EXCLUSIVE: A TOP UK charity has been dogged by a series of scandals, including fraud levels rising more than 64 per cent, sex abuse allegations, and accidental deaths caused by workers, Express.co.uk can exclusively reveal.
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oxfam Scandals Revealed

Post by BlueBag on 25.01.17 21:25

Sadly charities are run by career people these days.

Altruistic reasons are less evident then they used to be.

I'm not surprised.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 28.01.17 23:36

I am not surprised either but it is sad that there seems to be so much fraud and scandalous behaviour allowed to go on pretty much everywhere these days and nobody is ever held accountable it seems.

In fact some seem to go on to even bigger and better jobs and rewards.

Time for it all to end but who has the courage to take them on?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 29.01.17 10:11

It’s not just charities though is it? It’s EVERYTHING where there’s money to be trousered. . I have come to see the world as one big scam for the financial benefit of the few. Just take the U.K. for a start. I know it sounds a bit ‘Ikey’ but it really is run like a pyramid style company with the good ( they who espouse the official line ) being handed the opportunities for fame and fortune. Just look around. How often have I read in the MSM of Lady this , Princess that,  the Honourable  the other landing some fabulously well paid job on part time hours simply on the one F grade ‘O’ level that their dim minds managed to obtain despite privileged education ?  It’s not just your Eton boys either though they do very nicely thankyou on the Boards of many big Companies. It’s in the Arts industry ( yes! Industry) too.   The Redgraves, the Foxes, the Attenboroughs ………you get the picture………………the dynasties that fill the places and give the  better qualified, but unconnected, no chance. The same old faces , all the time.  It’s a Mafia. So many ‘top models’ paid fantastic money for doing nothing and nearly always the sons and daughters of music and media giants. Why are these non jobs so well paid? Who decided that a pop star’s spawn should be better rewarded than a carer say  ? I certainly know which one is a more useful member of society.   The whole thing is a set up. If you imagine there is finite buying power in the UK it’s the same old money swishing  round and round  , much of it taxpayers’  under cover of , ‘Charity’ and ‘Overseas Aid’  grubby little quangos   all headed up by the few. Our children don’t stand a chance. All we ask for is opportunity  commensurate with ability on a level playing field . Not much .

To the Rich the Spoils............and I see no change happening in the future.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 29.01.17 11:08

@kaz wrote:It’s not just charities though is it? It’s EVERYTHING where there’s money to be trousered. . I have come to see the world as one big scam for the financial benefit of the few. Just take the U.K. for a start. I know it sounds a bit ‘Ikey’ but it really is run like a pyramid style company with the good ( they who espouse the official line ) being handed the opportunities for fame and fortune. Just look around. How often have I read in the MSM of Lady this , Princess that,  the Honourable  the other landing some fabulously well paid job on part time hours simply on the one F grade ‘O’ level that their dim minds managed to obtain despite privileged education ?  It’s not just your Eton boys either though they do very nicely thankyou on the Boards of many big Companies. It’s in the Arts industry ( yes! Industry) too.   The Redgraves, the Foxes, the Attenboroughs ………you get the picture………………the dynasties that fill the places and give the  better qualified, but unconnected, no chance. The same old faces , all the time.  It’s a Mafia. So many ‘top models’ paid fantastic money for doing nothing and nearly always the sons and daughters of music and media giants. Why are these non jobs so well paid? Who decided that a pop star’s spawn should be better rewarded than a carer say  ? I certainly know which one is a more useful member of society.   The whole thing is a set up. If you imagine there is finite buying power in the UK it’s the same old money swishing  round and round  , much of it taxpayers’  under cover of , ‘Charity’ and ‘Overseas Aid’  grubby little quangos   all headed up by the few. Our children don’t stand a chance. All we ask for is opportunity  commensurate with ability on a level playing field . Not much .

To the Rich the Spoils............and I see no change happening in the future.
I think you are pretty right in what you say here. I have long thought about the state of this world, and just see that what we the people have become are mere debt slaves. While those in so called high places & places of priviledge rip the rest of us off.
What a joke that those with titles think they are far superior to other human beings. Really. And when it all comes down to it they are really nobodies that think they are important, self inflated egos much. They go out in a casket just like anyone else and they are not special. Take away their wealth etc. and they are nothing. We the people really are our own worst enemies for believing and falling for such a rotten scam. Talk about dumbed down which of course they rely on to get away with what they do, but more and more we are waking up to their corrupted ways. Wonder what they will do when none of us fall into their B.S. anymore?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum