The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jobcentre-DWP Fitness for Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 20.01.17 15:12

The Canary has an article where a man aged 56,Mr Lawrence Bond(RIP) suffering with mobility problems and breathing difficulties,was pronounced"Fit For Work" and whilst proceeding home from the Kentish Town Jobcentre, 12 December 2016 suffered a "Fatal Heart Attack"?
Oh What a"Not Caring Society"our wonderful Politicians have created in their desperate need to balance the Books,but they are alright because the cuts do not effect them and their "Fat Cat Friends"meowe?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: Jobcentre-DWP Fitness for Work

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.01.17 15:41

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 20.01.17 16:33

Hi GogetemGoncalo,This just shows the"Class"divisions in Society today,that have always existed,but it remains to be seen if the"Lower Cast"can be bothered to empower themselves with the knowledge of how the"system"is used by Governments to Control the masses?
You know something is wrong in Society,when film makers proceed to make studies of peoples lives on "Benefits"(big Telly's,Computers,kids toys,stealing,Criminal Behaviour etc) but then fail to explain having these same persons to go to certain"Stores"to access their excessive rates of interest/insurance backed policies,to buy these products,so who are the real Robbers?
Before the criticism starts on people who are not working and any stigmatizing they think I am creating of their behaviour,they are"Adults"and should behave in an appropriate manner and not follow the" Lead Sheep"?
The film documentaries are made as "entertainment value",but what they are not informing people about is the film makers that are paid to create these films for the upper echelons to depict a mass of people in a certain way!
Anyone in Doubt,(White Dot) unemployed in documentary,became so popular for her views,that(Dot)was offered a huge Contract(£250,000) to appear in the USA,when suddenly after a background check for an appropriate visa,uncovered a "Criminal Offence"the starring role could not be fulfilled by(Dot)?
We cannot condone people on"Benefits"becoming more affluent by becoming popular by depicting Government Policies as harmful to the poor?
PS,Sorry to hear about the"Corn Plaster"incident and how it will affect your Health and well being,I always look forward to your posts,keep as healthy as you can.

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 21.01.17 11:59

As ive said before, the NHS is being privatised by STEALTH affecting the most vunerable in society first. Likevmy daughter, who suffers from cerebral palsy and cannot walk, was assessed and told four yrs ago she was to be given an electric wheelchair. Our house wasn't suitable so we moved, went back to the NHS only to be told no sorry, because of the cuts you can't have one now. The repairs are extortionate, but ive had to learn fast! A boy we know who needs an electronic talker to communicate is being refused one now, he needs to find £1000! whereas before my daughters chair and his talker would've been provided. Yet i know a man who has had breast implants and the hormone treatment to become a "woman" all for free!
I naively thought the NHS was free at the point of need, how silly of me!

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 21.01.17 13:53

Hi Roxyroo,so sorry to hear of you and your daughters treatment through the NHS.
As you have clearly stated,there seems to be an unfairness of resources being given to person's who do not need to have"Material perfections"to function on a day to day basis,whereas people with incapacity of their bodies have funding restrictions imposed?
It is all very well for"Politicians"to silver tongue speak their way out of the cuts being imposed to such a major structure,NHS,giving jargon speeches of how many people have been seen at A&E in relation to how much they have actually given to the NHS,paper shuffling of Funds made to look like they care?
Roxyroo,hope you and your daughter have better treatment in future.

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 21.01.17 18:13

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Roxyroo,so sorry to hear of you and your daughters treatment through the NHS.
As you have clearly stated,there seems to be an unfairness of resources being given to person's who do not need to have"Material perfections"to function on a day to day basis,whereas people with incapacity of their bodies have funding restrictions imposed?
It is all very well for"Politicians"to silver tongue speak their way out of the cuts being imposed to such a major structure,NHS,giving jargon speeches of how many people have been seen at A&E in relation to how much they have actually given to the NHS,paper shuffling of Funds made to look like they care?
Roxyroo,hope you and your daughter have better treatment in future.

Thankyou Willow the Wisp for such kind words. I really dont have anything against trans gender ppl, they can do what they like imo, but it really annoyed me this hogmanay being asked by one to feel his new boobs when i,ve had to fight the NHS for these past years, for something i have been preparing myself emotionally for since my daughter was born. "She.ll end up in a wheelchair" was all i heard as she was growing up, but then when the time comes she gets knocked back for one! Sigh.
Anyway, thankyou again, i loved the tv series Willow the Wisp when i was younger, btw xx

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum