The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

*NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard's new film tops 100,000 new views on YouTube in its first 17 days - and there are ELEVEN other uploads of it on YouTube already

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.05.17 8:30

Richard Hall's fifth documentary film about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, "Madeleine: Why the Cover-Up?", was uploaded to YouTube by Richard in 6 half-hour parts on 18 & 19 April

Part 1 had already clocked up over 100,000 views by yesterday. That amounts to over 5,000 new views (or Part 1) every day so far, or one new view every 15 seconds, 24/7, over its first 17 days.

Here is the link again for anyone who wants to start watching his latest documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM

To date, at least ELEVEN other people have also uploaded it to YouTube. If you count views of different parts of the film uploaded to YouTube, the total umber of views is already approaching one million after less than a month.

It's very interesting to examine who does NOT promote Richard's films.

Take Sonia Poulton as one example. She is regularly featured on Murdoch's SKY News, and also contributed to a major pro-McCann feature in Murdoch's the Sun in 2015. For the past three years, she has been hawking herself around the social media, claiming to be producing a revelatory documentary on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. She promised this documentary back in 2014.  Now, in May2017, there is still no sign of it.

She professes to be a McCann-doubter, yet neither in the mainstream media, nor on David Icke's 'People's TV' when she had her chance, nor elsewhere has she ever produced one definite statement on the facts of the Madeleine McCann case. 

If she were genuine, you would think that, like thousands of others, she would praise Richard's efforts in presenting to people, via the internet and his disks, hundreds of solid facts about the case which have been buried by the mainstream media for 10 years. 

But no, she never links to Richard's films, nor even mentions them. In addition, she sides with those few envious, nasty people who have on occasion referred to CMOMM as a 'cesspit'.

So far as her pretended interest in getting out the facts of the Madeleine McCann case is concerned, she is as fake as they come.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.05.17 9:38

Oh I dunno, Tony, I think you might have to eat your hat.

Here's an update from Sonia about her forthcoming Untold Story and if you click on the link at the end of this post you'll see her filming live from Praia da Luz:

Sonia Poulton
May 3 at 12:43pm ·

Today is the 10th anniversary since Madeleine McCann was reported missing. British media is even more PR-oriented on the story than ever before.

Media has failed to apply due objectivity to this case and, by doing so, journalists and broadcasters have failed Madeleine McCann - as well as a number of other victims this story has created.

For all the sentimental musings from the disingenuous media pack there is scant regard to the true fate of the missing child.

For the past three years I (and a small but dedicated team) have been making a film looking into the events following Madeleine McCann's disappearance. It is a version of the story that has yet to be told.

Making the doc has been a fairly horrendous time. I was warned by media colleagues not to do it. I was told it was "the one story you don't cover." Which translated to me as the story that I must. So, we did it, anyway, despite the warnings. Little did I know the madness that would ensue.

The obstacles - from smear campaigns and threats to almost financial destitution - have been numerous. Primarily because when you're accusing the Establishment, including British media, of being part of a narrative that has more holes than your average colander.....you're going to have problems with, well, the Establishment and the British media.

Finally, with regard our documentary, we're on the home stretch. We returned from a second shoot to Praia da Luz (where Madeleine was reported missing) several weeks ago, spent 12 hours a day in post production and now we're in talks with TV producers. Not British ones, I may add.

I should say, our film makes no claims of innocence or guilt towards Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends, it simply tells the facts of the story as seen through the eyes of forensic examiners, ex-cops, case observers and the Portuguese Police files. Oh, and with the help of people at the heart of the story who are quite unused to British journalists asking questions that haven't already been vetoed by the official spokesman, Clarence Mitchell.

Personally, I always believe that the truth, simply told, is potent. And it is. I hope to be able to announce a broadcast date sooner rather than later.

This is not only a story about a missing child - as sad as that is to the many, many people who experience such an event - but about wide-ranging matters that affect us all. It's time that truth, not public relations, was applied to it.

Here's a little recording I did on my phone. For those familiar with the story, you may recognise the famous church. This is the scene of much controversy and became known worldwide for the press shots of Kate and Gerry McCann visiting it.

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton/posts/10156073383588976
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Post by Steve Reece on 07.05.17 9:51

I heard on facebook that she'd doorstepped Katherina Gaspar.

Very foolish if true.

Steve Reece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.05.17 12:51

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Oh I dunno, Tony, I think you might have to eat your hat.

Here's an update from Sonia about her forthcoming Untold Story and if you click on the link at the end of this post you'll see her filming live from Praia da Luz:

This is very much a condensed version of her past chronicle - Production Journal..

http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/

In particular..

"For the past three years I (and a small but dedicated team) have been making a film looking into the events following Madeleine McCann's disappearance. It is a version of the story that has yet to be told.

Finally, with regard our documentary, we're on the home stretch. We returned from a second shoot to Praia da Luz (where Madeleine was reported missing) several weeks ago, spent 12 hours a day in post production and now we're in talks with TV producers. Not British ones, I may add."

I think this will end with the same excuse, that the team can't find an outlet prepared to finance the venture.  Think I've said before, if she'd uploaded the documentary on YouTube (perhaps pending a future TV production) in the first place it would have already been viewed by millions, rather than gathering dust on the cutting-room floor.

Hope I'm wrong.  It would be interesting to compare the results of her tantalizing promotional tit-bits against all the other documentaries etc. so far produced on the subject of the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann.

winkwink

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.05.17 15:20

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:SONIA POULTON WRITE:

Here's a little recording I did on my phone. For those familiar with the story, you may recognise the famous church. This is the scene of much controversy and became known worldwide for the press shots of Kate and Gerry McCann visiting it.

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton/posts/10156073383588976
Ths was hilarous.

This bit of film lasted 37 seconds.

It begins with Ms Poulton holding a mobile 'phone camera outside some nondescript-looking apartments or a hotel.

The camera pans to an expanse of sea, at dusk. It then pans to a car park. We see lots of parked cars. In rows. It than pans briefly to the church in Praia da Luz.

Then it pans back over the car park again. There are still a number of parked cars there. In rows.

The camera then pans back to the sea.

And, er, that's it.

There is no audio commentary - nothing.

If this is a forefaste of what is to come , then...

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.05.17 15:45

Don't be rotten - she might've forgotten to pack the cameraman.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.05.17 0:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:Richard Hall's fifth documentary film about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, "Madeleine: Why the Cover-Up?", was uploaded to YouTube by Richard in 6 half-hour parts on 18 & 19 April

Part 1 had already clocked up over 100,000 views by yesterday. That amounts to over 5,000 new views (or Part 1) every day so far, or one new view every 15 seconds, 24/7, over its first 17 days.

Here is the link again for anyone who wants to start watching his latest documentary:

Well, 8 days later, and tonight the number of views of 'Why the Cover-Up?', Part 1 by Richard Hall had reached 164,734 - that's an average of 8,000 views a day for the past 8 days.

Last night the figure was 144,257, so that's over 20,000 new views in 24 hours. 

That's quite a strike rate at the moment...14 new views every minute of the day and night at the moment

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.05.17 1:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:Richard Hall's fifth documentary film about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, "Madeleine: Why the Cover-Up?", was uploaded to YouTube by Richard in 6 half-hour parts on 18 & 19 April

Well, 8 days later, and tonight the number of views of 'Why the Cover-Up?', Part 1 by Richard Hall had reached 164,734 - that's an average of 8,000 views a day for the past 8 days.

Last night the figure was 144,257, so that's over 20,000 new views in 24 hours. 

That's quite a strike rate at the moment...14 new views every minute of the day and night at the moment
Big wheel keeps on turning thumbsup

Richard D Hall's videos, PeterMac's e-book, HiDeHo's videos and CMoMM will never never ever be yesterday's news.

Onward and upwards..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum