The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

*NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.04.17 8:09

@Phoebe wrote:Although I had already read, and reread several times (as it's a lot to take in) Martin Roberts "A nightwear job" something obvious never struck me til I watched Richard's new film again this afternoon. Why would Amelie, a toddler, say "Maddie's jammies" if she had an identical pair herself? How would she know the difference between her Eeyore pyjamas and Madeleine's? She was either given other, different pyjamas which only Madeleine had or the Eeyore pyjamas were Madeleine's alone and Amelie didn't have a pair.
Children at a very young age soon learn what belongs to them and what belongs to their brother/sister! >>  "Hey! That's mine!"

Amelie McCann may be the youngest child in world history to solve a crime, let alone an intenational missing child mystery. I think she was under 2 years and 3 months when she said it.

For her comment: "Maddie's jammies! Where is Maddie?" could be expanded to say:

"Hey, wait a minute! Those aren't my pyjamas, they are Madeleine's !!*!*!

I thought you said Madeleine had been kidnapped by an abductor when she was sleeping in our bedroom ???

Now please tell me why we still have her pyjamas ?!*??*!!??

Tell me the truth !!*@!*!*@!!"

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Post by Verdi on 09.04.17 12:55

Why would Amelie, a toddler, say "Maddie's jammies" when they never referred to Madeleine as 'Maddie' - apparently!

When did this little scene allegedly happen?  According to Kate McCann the twins didn't mention Madeleine immediately following her 'mysterious disappearance' - and there was I thinking pyjama parties were a thing of the past!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.04.17 13:05

@Verdi wrote:Why would Amelie, a toddler, say "Maddie's jammies" when they never referred to Madeleine as 'Maddie' - apparently!

When did this little scene allegedly happen?  According to Kate McCann the twins didn't mention Madeleine immediately following her 'mysterious disappearance' - and there was I thinking pyjama parties were a thing of the past!
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/anguished-parents-struggle-in-sea-of-despair/2007/05/14/1178995077373.html?page=3
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.17 13:08

Meanwhile back at YouTube..

Part 1 video = 3,969 views.    Part 2 video = 2226 views.  Not bad in only 36 hours - eh?

Let's see if we can help Richard D Hall match circulation statistics compared to Mr Octopede..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.17 13:15

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Why would Amelie, a toddler, say "Maddie's jammies" when they never referred to Madeleine as 'Maddie' - apparently!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/anguished-parents-struggle-in-sea-of-despair/2007/05/14/1178995077373.html?page=3
Oh I see, Maddy with a 'y' as opposed to Maddie with an 'ie' - that makes all the difference, must have been another child!  The right arm of the McCann/Healy family, don't appear to know what the left arm are doing, still no matter, confusion is good! 

Was that article down-under published before, during or after Mitchell's infamous trip smilie ?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.04.17 13:20

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Oh I see, Maddy with a 'y' as opposed to Maddie with an 'ie' - that makes all the difference, must have been another child!  The right arm of the McCann/Healy family, don't appear to know what the left arm are doing, still no matter, confusion is good! 

Was that article down-under published before, during or after Mitchell's infamous trip smilie ?
If you turn to Page 1 (where Grandma Healy says Kate can still smell Maddie on cuddlecat which is why she doesn't want to put it down [except for when it goes in the washing machine to remove her smell]) it says 15 May 2007.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/anguished-parents-struggle-in-sea-of-despair/2007/05/14/1178995077373.html
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 09.04.17 15:23

"In spite of Mr Mitchell's words, all the nannies who came into contact with Madeleine at the Ocean Club claim that Madeleine was presented to them under the diminutive "Maddie".

Indeed, the rest of the family, including Gerry and the twins, all refer to Madeleine as 'Maddie'.

Which begs the question: Why is Kate now saying that they "never called her anything like that" and that 'Maddie' was a name "invented" by the media?"

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id169.htm

Wasn't it Kate who said they never called Madeleine "Maddie"? So, why did Mitchell say that Amelie said "Maddie's jammies"?
 So many lies!
Oh what a tangled web we weave.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 09.04.17 18:22

About the only claim Kate makes which I believe is that they did refer to her daughter as Madeleine! James Bulger was deliberately renamed "Jamie"by the media. This is because diminutives like Jamie and Maddie reinforce the idea of the victim as a child wheres James and Madeleine are adult names. She was signed in at creche as Madeleine, her parents in early appeals referred to her as Madeleine as does auntie Phil in her 5th May Sky News interview when clearly under pressure to defend her being left alone that night. In their May 4th statements all the Tapas 9 refer to her as Madeleine without informing the interviewer that she was known by her diminutive name. Katarina and Arul Gaspar also refer to her by her full name. I think a media adviser told them that having her publicly known as Maddie would tug public's heartstrings better and make her more "accessible" - one of their own. The fact that she quickly became Maddie to family and friends shows how well they embraced and used media advice "Can you call her Maddie? Journalists who know say it's more effective". By the by,  I believe that Catherine Middleton is never called Kate, other than by the Media who so dubbed her.
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 09.04.17 18:34

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Gerry had already called her Maddie on his Friends Reunited site.

And what about Amelie saying "Maddie's jammies"?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat on 09.04.17 18:44

I have watched most of the new films and having followed the case with keen interest since 2007 I was familiar with much of the content - but assembled together in this way it really brings home the extent of the extraordinary amount of help the McCann's received and continue to receive from the UK police and security services. It is difficult not to dwell on the 'dressing up box' photograph which is probably the true last photograph. I've always thought that the blue plastic object was either a small plastic paddle for a dingy/canoe or a childs beach spade.
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 09.04.17 19:03

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Gerry had already called her Maddie on his Friends Reunited site.

Accepted, yet I am inclined to believe it may have been a private, "pet" name for her unlike say, Kate and Gerry who seem to have always been called these rather than Katherine and Gerald.  Phil, under so much pressure she cannot get the word "negligent" out refers to "Madeleine" 3 times in under one and a half minutes. On Sat. May 5th a Guardian interview quotes Trish Cameron as saying Gerry rang her at 11pm on May 3rd to say "Madeleine had been abducted and in the Sky news interview with Gerry's mother she also calls her Madeleine twice. In later interviews she morphs completely into Maddie.
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 09.04.17 19:14

@Phoebe wrote:

Accepted, yet I am inclined to believe it may have been a private, "pet" name for her unlike say, Kate and Gerry who seem to have always been called these rather than Katherine and Gerald.  Phil, under so much pressure she cannot get the word "negligent" out refers to "Madeleine" 3 times in under one and a half minutes. On Sat. May 5th a Guardian interview quotes Trish Cameron as saying Gerry rang her at 11pm on May 3rd to say "Madeleine had been abducted and in the Sky news interview with Gerry's mother she also calls her Madeleine twice. In later interviews she morphs completely into Maddie.
Her name is not Katherine. Here birth name is Kate Marie Healy. And if my memory serves me correctly, I can recall that the reason they denied that Madeleine was ever called "Maddie" was when it was claimed that Mrs Fenn heard a child calling "daddy, daddy, or Maddie, Maddie". However, I can also recall that Mrs Fenn denied this at a later date, but I am sure someone will correct me if I have got my wires crossed spin

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;New Part one Robert Murat?

Post by willowthewisp on 09.04.17 19:30

Having watched Richd D Hall's latest theory/film on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann,thank you so much Richard and congratulations on another successful production.
Members of CMMoM will of course know most of the background information,but Richard may have uncovered some solid evidence with regard to a special interpreter(RM),Patsy?
He has at least gave Four clues on information where(RM)had been to on specific dates if he was telling the Truth on his second statements? 
I suppose the Truth will only emerge "If and When" the parties to this Crime are found Guilty by a Court of Law!?
PS, I Do not think Kate and Gerry will be laying out a Red carpet for Richard or to receive any"Oscars" for his films?
Mr Brian Kennedy and Mr Smethurst are not smelling so sweet these days with their close affinity to such a high profile case being scrutinised so closely,but maybe not by the appropriate"Authorities" who act on certain Remits?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 09.04.17 19:34

@sallypelt wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:

Her name is not Katherine. Here birth name is Kate Marie Healy. And if my memory serves me correctly, I can recall that the reason they denied that Madeleine was ever called "Maddie" was when it was claimed that Mrs Fenn heard a child calling "daddy, daddy, or Maddie, Maddie". However, I can also recall that Mrs Fenn denied this at a later date, but I am sure someone will correct me if I have got my wires crossed spin
I stand corrected on Kate. My point was Gerry is Gerry to everyone, not sometimes Gerald, his given name, just as Anthony Blair is Tony, never Anthony. Denise and Ralph Bulger said that James was altered to "Jamie" by the media. I believe media manipulation was there from the start.
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 10.04.17 23:24

Robert Murat's and Michaela Walzuch's statements are nothing short of amazing, as well as being a load of cock and bull. She left her last paying job (Remax) in Nov 05 (she claims to have worked elsewhere but on commission and made no sales so, no money) while Robert hasn't earned a bob since he left (Remax) in Dec. 05/Jan/06. Yet, according to her, he gets paid 1000 euro - sixteen months later from his last job - money, she holds on to!! He has no income, she lives off whatever her pool-cleaner husband gives her (despite her owing his father 44k) yet they spend their time driving around and eating out in golf clubs and cafes and planning at extraordinary length, while penniless, their new business. Why does anyone bother to work? Their statements chop and change and blatantly contradict each other. Incidentally, that name, Marina Castela (the O.C. housekeeper with keys to all apartments) crops up again, as Michaela has been friends with her for 12 years. These two are as crooked as a ram's horns and lying to beat the band.
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sleuth on 11.04.17 8:41

@Phoebe wrote:Robert Murat's and Michaela Walzuch's statements are nothing short of amazing, as well as being a load of cock and bull. She left her last paying job (Remax) in Nov 05 (she claims to have worked elsewhere but on commission and made no sales so, no money) while Robert hasn't earned a bob since he left (Remax) in Dec. 05/Jan/06. Yet, according to her, he gets paid 1000 euro - sixteen months later from his last job - money, she holds on to!! He has no income, she lives off whatever her pool-cleaner husband gives her (despite her owing his father 44k) yet they spend their time driving around and eating out in golf clubs and cafes and planning at extraordinary length, while penniless, their new business. Why does anyone bother to work? Their statements chop and change and blatantly contradict each other. Incidentally, that name, Marina Castela (the O.C. housekeeper with keys to all apartments) crops up again, as Michaela has been friends with her for 12 years. These two are as crooked as a ram's horns and lying to beat the band.
I think Murat gets paid by more "official" sources.
Lord Sleuth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.04.17 16:20

Just one week gone - and already...

Part One has had 14,748 views

and Part Two has had 9,654 views; 

24,402 views in total - around 3,500 a day              

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 16.04.17 17:42

@Lord Sleuth wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:Robert Murat's and Michaela Walzuch's statements are nothing short of amazing, as well as being a load of cock and bull. She left her last paying job (Remax) in Nov 05 (she claims to have worked elsewhere but on commission and made no sales so, no money) while Robert hasn't earned a bob since he left (Remax) in Dec. 05/Jan/06. Yet, according to her, he gets paid 1000 euro - sixteen months later from his last job - money, she holds on to!! He has no income, she lives off whatever her pool-cleaner husband gives her (despite her owing his father 44k) yet they spend their time driving around and eating out in golf clubs and cafes and planning at extraordinary length, while penniless, their new business. Why does anyone bother to work? Their statements chop and change and blatantly contradict each other. Incidentally, that name, Marina Castela (the O.C. housekeeper with keys to all apartments) crops up again, as Michaela has been friends with her for 12 years. These two are as crooked as a ram's horns and lying to beat the band.
I think Murat gets paid by more "official" sources.

The £600,000 ‘defamatory’ payment must have come in handy too. These ‘out of court’ settlements sure  ARE  a neat  way of getting serious money from A to B IMO

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.04.17 22:19

@Tony Bennett wrote:Just one week gone - and already...

One day later - and the total views of the two uploads of Richard's latest Madeleine film have risen to 35,281              

That's nearly 11,000 views in 30 hours, or one new view every 6 seconds since I posted at 4pm yesterday

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.04.17 23:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:

One day later - and the total views of the two uploads of Richard's latest Madeleine film have risen to 35,281              

That's nearly 11,000 views in 30 hours, or one new view every 6 seconds since I posted at 4pm yesterday
Considering - I'm astonished it hasn't generated more discussion on CMoMM !?!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.04.17 0:07

It should never be forgotten - Robert Murat received an undisclosed out of court settlement for alleged libel reports in a number of UK media outlets.

The Sunday Times - July 2008

Robert Murat ‘accepts £500,000 libel payout’ after Madeleine McCann allegations

Robert Murat, a formal suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, will be given more than half a million pounds in libel damages by British media outlets, according to reports today.

Mr Murat launched the libel action after dozens of stories implicated him in the disappearance of Madeleine, who vanished last May from the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

In April, lawyers said that the British expatriate, who lived in Portugal, had launched libel actions against 11 newspapers and one television network which had made allegations against him.
----------

Was Lord Bell or some influential media syndicate like News International, paid to keep Murat on the front pages as well as the McCanns?  Seems a bit far fetched admittedly but it follows a pattern, as I half jokingly suggested recently - 'dish some dirt on us in the press and then give us some money'!  Petty cash for multi-million pound media and PR conglomerates - big bucks for the likes of the McCanns and Murat.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 17.04.17 9:41

ITV’s payout to Lord McAlpine comes to mind ……………………….his name on the list that Schofield waved on camera that nobody actually saw. Cliff Richard is probably up next for the BBC largesse .............courtesy of the taxpayer.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek on 17.04.17 18:26

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Considering - I'm astonished it hasn't generated more discussion on CMoMM !?!
You're right, Verdi, people are discussing this new film of Richard's iike mad elsewhere on the net, but not on CMOM, where he is a member!

So I've collected some reactions from another very popular alternative forum. Seems that most people think that Richard has done a very good piece of work, but some think that to bring child sexual abuse into the Madeleine McCann story is a theory too far...

( PS The number of views is already up to 41,000 from yesterday's 35,000 )

1 Richard has released the final two documentaries on the McCann case. Anyone with an interest in this matter should watch them. If you're new to the subject, you should really watch the videos from the start (Buried by Mainstream Media). 
  In my opinion, Richard D. Hall has put together a terrific, evidence-based documentary that connects a lot of the dots. It is a painstaking piece of work and, as far as I am aware, is unique. He has succeeded where the MSM has failed and he shows, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the media has buried the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann so deep, it will never see the light of day. Or so they thought. Follow the links below to watch Richard's stunning conclusions.

2 Those videos are absolutely BRILLIANT!
EVERYONE should watch them.
  THANKS to Richard D Hall.

3 Added 16/4/2017... Just finished watching. No conclusions offered but great emphasis on the involvement of Robert Murat who appears to have been a MI5/6 Asset. Also, the involvement of Jim Gamble was enlightening, wasn't aware that he was involved with the N.I. police and the Kincora House farce and who ends up high in the English Police etc.
One thing that was shown, apparently two American MM researchers found a web page on the " Wayback" site which appears to show that the English CEOP ( J.Gamble) had a MM web page up on the 30/4/07 showing MM was missing, three days before she was actually declared missing.
   Richard spent quite a lot of time discussing the "Lolita" photo along with two other photos of MM which I found to be hard to accept, I felt he was stretching the point a bit.
Altogether as with his other videos in this series, well worth watching. He states at the end that this will probably be the last one, unless of course something new eventuates.

4 A must watch!

5 OK watched it. All I can say is this video just strengthens my own opinion on what happened.
  She died due to a slip or fall and her parents being connected as they were, used said connections, who have connections in police/MI6 to cover it up and spin the abduction fiasco.

6 Watched most of the 4th part of the documentary. Very fascinating documentary Richard has made, though I suspect a lot will disagree on his research and findings, usually from people who are ignorant and can't be bothered to do their own research. Well thought out and meticulously researched. How does he even find the time?.
   What I don't quite understand about Richard's research on this case, is how on earth did he manage to obtain those police statements from the McCanns and other persons connected to the case?. Can anyone just look up these statements or did Richard obtain special access to them from someone?.And also, how would Richard know that the phone conversation between the SKY News reporter and Robert Murat ever took place; where's the evidence that what was said was true?. And why did Richard recite  the "alleged" conversation and voice it in such a mocking tone? He seems to come out with statements that we have no idea are even true or ever happened, with no copy of such statement to back up.

7 Notice the amount of McCann bullshit in the media since his last film. Seems like there is something new every week. They don't want people to leave the official narrative.

8 Watched the final part. Very intriguing research from Richard with some interesting and possible theories of what happened to Madeleine. Talking about subjects like child abuse and paedophilia is a very taboo and disturbing thing. Just even talking about this documentary to others (non-conspiracy minded) and letting them overhear the things Richard mentions that the McCann's may’ve been involved in gets angry reactions from people. To watch a documentary concerning such issues can make people think you're a bit of a weirdo yourself. I've talked to people about Maddie's disappearance, some of them surprisingly agree the abduction story was bogus and that she probably died in the apartment. But, as soon as you start to include paedophilia and child abuse, people switch off and they start to look at you in a suspicious way and think you're a bit strange also. Once that happens you start to judge yourself and question whether you are normal or not.
  The photos of Maddie "posing" with makeup are very strange, but I've heard some say that it is a perfectly normal thing for a little girl to do. I suppose it is, but it doesn’t look to me, as Richard may’ve suggested, that Maddie is happy, and they don't look like your usual happy family random snapshots. People will find seemingly rational explanations for anything no matter how odd something looks.

9 I have now watched all of Hall's Maddie videos. Impressive work on his part. Certainly someone or someones of importance seem to have been involved to warrant the high level of interference that went on. I do believe she died in the apartment probably by accident involving drugging as well. The pedo connection seems just a little too tenuous at present. Murat does seem to have been a plant by the MI5/6 contingent. And maybe the patsy as well.
   Did I miss the video where he talks about the cremation piece and the gym bag? Perhaps I haven't seen all the videos after all.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305171&page=4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero on 25.04.17 16:44

Just bumping this to say that I watched the new films and thought they were great.

IMO, particularly well laid-out is the extent of RM's "forgotten" side trips which certainly raise plenty of questions.

I hope they're not being whooshed as mentioned elsewhere!
dartinghero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum