The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

*NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Post by Doug D on 19.01.17 13:17

Thank you GeG.

Followed the link, after ordering, into the Rich Planet ‘Home’ page to look for his tour dates, but the ‘Events’ link doesn’t go anywhere.

Found it going back through e-mails at:

http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW!* PART 1, 'ROBERT MURAT & PART 2, 'WHY THE COVER-UP?' UPLOADED 7 April 2017, see thread (WAS: Richard D. Hall's new film: 'Madeleine: Why the cover up?' now online for pre-order)

Post by JRP on 19.01.17 13:40

@Doug D wrote:Thank you GeG.

Followed the link, after ordering, into the Rich Planet ‘Home’ page to look for his tour dates, but the ‘Events’ link doesn’t go anywhere.

Found it going back through e-mails at:

Yep the link to dates on his shop page just goes to a shopping basket. 
On his home page, the link there does go to dates and PayPal buttons.

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.01.17 12:09

I look forward to seeing this.  Nothing like a good Richard D. Hall video to re-ignite the dying embers.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by biker_don on 05.02.17 8:46

Greetings,

Announcing a new Madeleine McCann DVD entitled "MADELEINE : WHY THE COVER UP?", which is likely my final film on this issue,

Details here,

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=265

Also now available on DVD is the 12 show 2016 TV series,

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=271

In addition, I have added some new books for sale on the website,

Details here

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=23

I will be speaking about the new film and on a range of other topics in March and April 2017 on the UK road trip...

Details here,

Thankyou,
Richard D. Hall
biker_don

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.03.17 12:41

There's still time to order Richard's new Film: 'Why the cover up?' and book your seat on his tour, although SOLD OUT in Newcastle http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

pop2
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.03.17 13:02

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:There's still time to order Richard's new Film: 'Why the cover up?' and book your seat on his tour, although SOLD OUT in Newcastle http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

pop2
Splendid!

thumbsup

Sorry Richard, don't do paypal.  Will have to wait for YouTube - cheapskate blushing1 !

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.03.17 13:12

I didn't buy my DVD through paypal. I just used my debit card.

No excuses  bignono
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 07.03.17 15:11

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:There's still time to order Richard's new Film: 'Why the cover up?' and book your seat on his tour, although SOLD OUT in Newcastle http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

pop2
Thanks for the reminder, just ordered mine  high5
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.03.17 15:48

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:I didn't buy my DVD through paypal. I just used my debit card.

No excuses  bignono
I feel a murder coming on backstab .

Just spent the last 40 minutes trying to ease the guilt you heap on my conscience.  I remember now from the last time - I can't pay by plastic without it being processed through a PayPal account.  Tried that and I'm now stuck in the system with no way out. 

splat   Hissyfit

Later is another day.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.03.17 16:49

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:I didn't buy my DVD through paypal. I just used my debit card.

No excuses  bignono

Just spent the last 40 minutes trying to ease the guilt you heap on my conscience.  I remember now from the last time - I can't pay by plastic without it being processed through a PayPal account.  Tried that and I'm now stuck in the system with no way out. 

splat   Hissyfit

Later is another day.

Gotcha! titter

Can't you just send the money in an envelope to richplanet...it'll get there!?
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.03.17 20:51

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

No excuses  bignono

splat   Hissyfit

Later is another day.

Gotcha! titter

Can't you just send the money in an envelope to richplanet...it'll get there!?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sleuth on 07.04.17 13:46

My dvd came today earlier than the release date of this coming Monday, so I expect everyone should get it either today or tomorrow.
Lord Sleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacecowboy on 07.04.17 16:06

@Lord Sleuth wrote:My dvd came today earlier than the release date of this coming Monday, so I expect everyone should get it either today or tomorrow.
I watched this informative dvd twice today, and I 'd like to thank Richard for his sterling work. I hope more people support Richard and he'll continue to make documentaries for many more years.
Spacecowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 07.04.17 18:58

I got my copy and watched it today too. Very interesting and generally in line with my own views. I just can't seem to decide which side of the fence I fall.....paedophilia, medical.......or both !
Poor poor Madeleine

++++++++++++++++++

@polyenne and @ ALL MEMBERS

There is a poll on this very subject on the forum - Is there a government cover-up, and if so, what is the reason?   Link here:   https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13644-new-is-there-a-government-cover-up-and-if-so-why-poll-added-was-why-are-they-being-protected

So far, 50 members have voted. Please add your vote, either now, or after watching Richard's film.

- Mod

ETA:  Someone has tonight already uploaded Part 1 of Richard Hall's new Madeleine McCann film, link here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNbaOEfm4o

It is apparently in two parts:

1 'Robert Murat'

2 'Why the Cover-Up?'

- Mod
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.04.17 0:21

...... and it would appear Part 2

28 views so far....

ETA:  408 views twelve hours later, Saturday 8th April.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 08.04.17 12:59

Well done to Richard on another well-made, thought provoking film. I must confess it's left me see-sawing between ideas. While there is no doubt about Control Risks immediate involvement, I am open to the possibility that it was Mark Warner/Ocean Club whose interests they rushed out to protect. When the "abduction" story broke on May 4th it was the main topic of discussion in my holiday group in Bulgaria at the time. Everyone felt that an abduction would only have been possible if it was an"inside job" as someone would have had to A) have known there were children alone in that particular apartment and B) been on the phone to an abductor to tell him that "when the coast was clear" to go in. Of course we now know that's nonsense but, at the time, the strong, widespread suspicion that resort staff had been involved would have had a drastic effect on the reputation of M.W and the Ocean Club Ocean. These had the clout and motivation to involve Control Risks. I also wonder why the dogs were permitted to go and find what they did and why the press were allowed, for a period, to proclaim to the world that the McCanns were guilty, even suggesting murder/ manslaughter. If Madeleine died early in the week and powerful agencies were involved from the get-go I do not see how this could have been permitted to happen. If the press could be muzzled and manipulated later, as they were, why weren't they given the "hymn sheet" from day 1 and ordered to stick to it? These, among other things,  still puzzle me.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sleuth on 08.04.17 15:01

I think it was because they forced the Governments hand by going public (for their own safety in my view) and that annoyance manifested itself in not total protection from the very beginning. 
It also helped if there was as much confusion in the early stages as possible and the cover up had to not look too obvious.
Lord Sleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 08.04.17 15:27

@Lord Sleuth wrote:I think it was because they forced the Governments hand by going public (for their own safety in my view) and that annoyance manifested itself in not total protection from the very beginning. 
It also helped if there was as much confusion in the early stages as possible and the cover up had to not look too obvious.
I suspect Clarrie was hugely instrumental in increasing government support. There had never before, since modern, saturation-point media, been a case such as Madeleine's. Ben Needham disappeared outdoors and could have wandered off, met with an accident, as police have now concluded. Madeleine, in contrast, or so the world was told, was allegedly snatched from her bed on a holiday organised by a British company. I think it was obvious to government that many U.K parents, early on, were sympathetic to the McCs thinking "there but for the grace of God.." and therefore, to reassure the public of its support for the parents in this awful dilemma, Clarrie was dispatched.  Thereafter, I believe he played a blinder in his own interests. He knew Brown(shortly to take over at No.10) would not want Tony's "leavings", there being no love lost between them, and that his tenure in Downing St. could be coming to an end. The "abduction" presented him with a golden career opportunity. I think he gradually fed stories back to the Blair and Brown that the P.J were determined to play "blame the (innocent) Brits" to protect Algarve tourism. He would also point out how bad this would be for the U.K.s image - N.H.S doctors guilty of child neglect on a grand scale,concealing a corpse and faking abduction, and the egg-on-chin which gov. would be left with for having initially supported them.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 08.04.17 15:46

I also send my thanks to Richard Hall.  I watched both videos this morning - and will watch again to take in some parts that I want to think about again.  Although I have followed this case from day 1 (and I am certain that I saw Sky News announce the alleged abduction in the early hours of the 4th May - well before 7am - as I was watching the election results come in), Richard still challenges my thinking and understanding.

One thing that hadn't crossed my mind was the possibility that Robert Murat was a WILLING patsy. I have read the PJ files many times - including the phone call between Bilton and Murat, but it somehow had greater meaning when I heard it read out on the video. 

The extortionate interference by the British police and other UK agencies became overwhelmining once it was presented in a coherent way by Richard.  But the WHY still eludes me.  All possible answers/reasons are feasible, but the WHY will only ever be known IMO when we actually learn what happened to Madeleine.  

Jane Tanner's evidence (sighting) regarding Robert Murat has always been suspicious to me. The possible 'willing patsy' and coaching by Bob Small starts to make some sense.  But who would put their good name to such a huge and deliberate lie without good reason?  Why would Fiona Payne even pretend that she mistook her own husband (David Payne) for Robert Murat once Goncalo Amaral was removed from the case?  I could recognise my late-husband from a long distance simply by the way he walked, or stood, or the way he used his hands to animate whilst speaking.  There are many times when he became separated from our group on a day out and I would scan the crowd and spot him in the distance!  

I am glad that Richard focussed on the pseudo criminologists (ex cops) because I continue to be irritated whenever they get TV or media space related to Madeleine. I just haven't trusted them not to have their own personal agenda.  I know we focus on the BBC giving credence to these people, but ITV are equally culpable when they wheel out MWT onto the next available sofa. 

I can see that Mark Warner were probably doing a damage-limitation exercise also which can explain the presence of some high profile people, but they all seem to be in cahoots.

So we are still left with the WHY?
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 08.04.17 16:56

Although I had already read, and reread several times (as it's a lot to take in) Martin Roberts "A nightwear job" something obvious never struck me til I watched Richard's new film again this afternoon. Why would Amelie, a toddler, say "Maddie's jammies" if she had an identical pair herself? How would she know the difference between her Eeyore pyjamas and Madeleine's? She was either given other, different pyjamas which only Madeleine had or the Eeyore pyjamas were Madeleine's alone and Amelie didn't have a pair.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 08.04.17 17:07

@Phoebe wrote:Although I had already read, and reread several times (as it's a lot to take in) Martin Roberts "A nightwear job" something obvious never struck me til I watched Richard's new film again this afternoon. Why would Amelie, a toddler, say "Maddie's jammies" if she had an identical pair herself? How would she know the difference between her Eeyore pyjamas and Madeleine's? She was either given other, different pyjamas which only Madeleine had or the Eeyore pyjamas were Madeleine's alone and Amelie didn't have a pair.

Indeed @Phoebe.

Links here for anyone who has not read the research regarding Madeliene's pyjamas

Anna Esse: http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05/madeleine-mccann-those-pyjamas.html

Dr Martin Roberts: http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/dr-martin-roberts-nightwear-job.html
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.17 0:03

Finally I've managed to get through Part 1 in drabs and dribs over the last 24 hours.

I can only say, it's an excellent presentation of the extensive research undertaken by a dedicated team inside and outside CMoMM and consequent discussion over the past ten years.  For those who have contributed;  those who  have forgotten a lot of detail;  those who are new to the case and those who are new to the forum and have difficulty navigating their way around - this video pulls all the subject matter together in an easy to understand format.  Unmissable viewing!

I don't intend to add to speculation without further evidence but it can't be denied that the information presented in Part 1 is, on the whole, evidenced material contained in the PJ files and other reliable resources.

Thank you Richard D Hall for having the temerity to go public -  you have my deepest respect  howdy .

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.17 1:03

Twenty four hours ago Part 2 had been viewed 28 times - now it's 1,477!

Not bad eh?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum