The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by aquila on 21.05.18 17:28

@Kathian1997 wrote:I have come to the conclusion that there have been so many lies told over the years by so many involved (or not) in this case that nobody can remember who said what to who (or should that be whom?) or where they were at any given time!
Rest assured that each and every quarter year there is an unwav
ering seasonal appeal for the beleaguered Scotland Yard team to live on a knife edge striving for funding, the anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance faithfully trotted out by the UK gutter press who seemingly adopted a three year old girl to fill the void of the deceased Princess DIana.

Each and every year sees the foolhardy reporting of the Operation Grange begging- fest for further funding to grab at those important leads.

Each and every year sees the parents of Madeleine McCann retreat from doing anything to find their daughter.

Each year, the fund/limited company purporting dedication to the the search Madeleine, files its financial obligation at the last minute.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.05.18 16:30

Mark Williams-Thomas on the McCanns

xklamation - published 27th January 2010

04:21

He's got a lot to say for himself for someone never officially involved with the case.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.05.18 16:44

Radio4 PM Madeleine McCann Review

Mark Williams-Thomas

Interview on BBCRadio4 PM - Friday 13th May 2011

Take note:  Broadcast May (that month again) 2011, coincidently about the time Operation Grange was launched, talking about the PJ files being in Portuguese blah blah blah.  The Portuguese files were made public in the summer of 2008 come May 2011 they had been translated by volunteers and discussed widely on the internet.

Maybe the Metroplitan Police were uncertain about the accuracy of said translations but I don't think the McCanns or a source close to the family has ever disputed the online translations.

Correct me if I'm wrong - didn't the McCanns pinch £100,000 from Madeleine's search fund to have the PJ files translated?  Is that what Operation Grange used as a working document or did they arrange for yet another translation? I know Kate McCann spent hours/days/weeks/months trawling through the files cos she said so, that couldn't have been the voluntary internet translations cos she don't look at the internet, I know that cos she said so.

confused

Oh, to hell with it - ask the dogs !!!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.05.18 2:09

Lest they forget..

You can ban or burn a book, or ban and burn a book again, or plagiarize a book - but can you ban or burn or plagiarize a YouTube video - yet?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Video of the Day

Post by willowthewisp on 26.05.18 15:56

@Verdi wrote:Lest they forget..

You can ban or burn a book, or ban and burn a book again, or plagiarize a book - but can you ban or burn or plagiarize a YouTube video - yet?
Hi Verdi,yes its called "Fake News" Dave Edgars mocumentary,I was ere,Jez was over there on this side of the Road,I don't know where you was Jane because,"We didn't see yer", but DCI Andy Redwood has you seeing Totman?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.06.18 2:14

ooops

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.06.18 15:58

Madeleine McCann dective died of brain haemorrhage