The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Corrie McKeague's mum webchat - suspicon that she knows where he is

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Corrie McKeague's mum webchat - suspicon that she knows where he is

Post by RosieandSam on 08.03.17 17:57

Missing Corrie Mckeague: Airman 'will be found in landfill'

• 5 hours ago (8/3/2017)

The mother of missing serviceman Corrie Mckeague has said it is "just a matter of time" before they find her son's remains at a landfill site.

Nicola Urquhart's comments came after it emerged a refuse vehicle, seized shortly after the RAF gunner vanished from Bury St Edmunds, was carrying a heavier load than first thought.

It was initially deemed too light to have contained a body.

Mrs Urquhart said: "We know we are going to find Corrie in the landfill."

Mr Mckeague, from Dunfermline, Fife, was last seen on a night out on 24 September.

Live: Updates on search for missing Corrie Mckeague

The lorry, which picked up bins in the area he was last seen, took a route that appeared to coincide with signals from Mr Mckeague's mobile phone, Suffolk Police said.

Early investigations found the rubbish truck was carrying 11kg (1st 10lb), but detectives have since learned it was more than 100kg (15st 10lb) - "far higher than originally thought".

The finding emerged as police began a search of a landfill site in Milton, near Cambridge.

Mrs Urquhart said: "There's just no way realistically that Corrie was not in the bin.

"Regardless of how he's ended up in there, I cannot get my head around how he's ended up in landfill.

"I don't understand how the process has allowed him to get to landfill. It was the one thing that was giving me hope that he was still alive."

A search, which is expected to take up to 10 weeks, began on Monday after 8,000 tonnes of material was moved to make the site safe.

Det Supt Katie Elliott said the search was a "huge undertaking" that "still may not provide the answer as to what happened".
"But now, with new information uncovered by the officers working on the case, this is the priority," she said

The dispute over the weight of the bin lorry - which led to the arrest of a 26-year-old man - was the result of a "genuine mistake", Det Supt Elliott said.

"The investigation has identified that the company who provided the data usually charge per collection, not per weight of load collected, and it appears that it was genuinely believed by the company that the data provided was correct.

The arrested man was held on suspicion of perverting the course of justice but has since been told no further action will be taken.

"There was no intention to mislead the investigation. However, our discovery... now puts a new emphasis on the search," Det Supt Elliott said.

Mr Mckeague, a gunner in No 2 Sqn, RAF Regiment, was based at Honington.

In January it was announced that Mr Mckeague's girlfriend, April Oliver, is pregnant with their child.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-39200319
RosieandSam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders on 10.03.17 15:33

@RosieandSam wrote:Missing Corrie Mckeague: Airman 'will be found in landfill'

• 5 hours ago (8/3/2017)

The mother of missing serviceman Corrie Mckeague has said it is "just a matter of time" before they find her son's remains at a landfill site.

Nicola Urquhart's comments came after it emerged a refuse vehicle, seized shortly after the RAF gunner vanished from Bury St Edmunds, was carrying a heavier load than first thought.

It was initially deemed too light to have contained a body.

Mrs Urquhart said: "We know we are going to find Corrie in the landfill."

Mr Mckeague, from Dunfermline, Fife, was last seen on a night out on 24 September.

Live: Updates on search for missing Corrie Mckeague

The lorry, which picked up bins in the area he was last seen, took a route that appeared to coincide with signals from Mr Mckeague's mobile phone, Suffolk Police said.

Early investigations found the rubbish truck was carrying 11kg (1st 10lb), but detectives have since learned it was more than 100kg (15st 10lb) - "far higher than originally thought".

The finding emerged as police began a search of a landfill site in Milton, near Cambridge.

Mrs Urquhart said: "There's just no way realistically that Corrie was not in the bin.

"Regardless of how he's ended up in there, I cannot get my head around how he's ended up in landfill.

"I don't understand how the process has allowed him to get to landfill. It was the one thing that was giving me hope that he was still alive."

A search, which is expected to take up to 10 weeks, began on Monday after 8,000 tonnes of material was moved to make the site safe.

Det Supt Katie Elliott said the search was a "huge undertaking" that "still may not provide the answer as to what happened".
"But now, with new information uncovered by the officers working on the case, this is the priority," she said

The dispute over the weight of the bin lorry - which led to the arrest of a 26-year-old man - was the result of a "genuine mistake", Det Supt Elliott said.

"The investigation has identified that the company who provided the data usually charge per collection, not per weight of load collected, and it appears that it was genuinely believed by the company that the data provided was correct.

The arrested man was held on suspicion of perverting the course of justice but has since been told no further action will be taken.

"There was no intention to mislead the investigation. However, our discovery... now puts a new emphasis on the search," Det Supt Elliott said.

Mr Mckeague, a gunner in No 2 Sqn, RAF Regiment, was based at Honington.

In January it was announced that Mr Mckeague's girlfriend, April Oliver, is pregnant with their child.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-39200319

Only a complete idiot would think that a large commercial refuse bin would contain 11kg & that it wasn't a mistake.
One bag of our cat litter weighs 20kg for god's sake.

Too many new-type police officers with university degrees & no intelligence.
Philip Anders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 10.03.17 19:38

My understanding was that the bin in question was originally believed to be a commercial bin for paper and cardboard waste which was charged to the company by weight - that's where the notion of it being only 11kg and further that the waste was sorted/processed and a mobile phone (not to say a huan) would be noted in that processing.

Quite how we've jumped from this to a lory now picking up in excess of 100kg and that waste going directly to the landfill...is beyond me. Obsfuscation of a deliberate nature and if so by who and why? Or incompetence of a level of police checking a loft space 3 times and failing to spot the body of a missing teen? Time will tell but I suspect when/if they find Corrie there won't be enough retrievable forensic evidence to establish what happened.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Complete Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 22.09.17 14:31

Look at this major piece of work today by the BBC on Corrie McKeague:

Corrie Mckeague - BBC News

Then scroll right down to the very end...

...and whose face do you see?
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Landfill search to resume

Post by Doug D on 03.10.17 16:42

[size=32]Corrie Mckeague: Suffolk Police to resume landfill search[/size]
·       4 minutes ago

·       From the section Suffolk
Police investigating the disappearance of missing airman Corrie Mckeague are to resume a search of a landfill site.
The 23-year-old has not been seen since he went on a night out in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in September 2016, when CCTV showed him entering a bin loading bay.
Suffolk Police spent 20 weeks trawling through the site in Milton before calling an end to the search in July. 
The search will restart this week and is expected to take up to six weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41490459

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 03.10.17 19:42

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Look at this major piece of work today by the BBC on Corrie McKeague:

Corrie Mckeague - BBC News

Then scroll right down to the very end...

...and whose face do you see?
Recommended reading... in Madeleine's shadow ....not providing the link on this thread but basically it's a write up done on 3rd May this year .....

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 30.10.17 0:33

The interesting thing about this 'disappearance' is the reports not too distant in time from this occurring of two people said to be of 'middle eastern' origin hanging around a military base and attempting to abduct people.

One occurred in the July at RAF Marham in Norfolk.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/21/raf-personnel-on-alert-after-knifepoint-kidnap-attempt-near-base/

The next one happened in Aldershot
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jogging-british-army-soldier-escapes-8551225

- Given the 'bin lorry' theory has ended in nothing, It's interesting to see that Corrie's mum has brought up these incidents within this BBC article as forming her first instincts. 

If, this was ISIS inspired losers, its surprising they haven't publicised their success. 
It's also noteworthy that abductions around bases appeared to have ceased post Corrie's disappearance.

Would love to know the theories seasoned members from this forum have on this case?
loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 30.10.17 7:10

I think he climbed in the bin for a kip and was taken to the land-fill.

In my youth (many years ago) I slept in some strange places when I'd been out on the lash.

Telephone boxes seemed like a good idea at the time.

A dry big bin with boxes, packages, paper would have seemed like a great idea.  

As I said that was a LONG time ago... in bed by 9'o Clock is a brilliant idea these days.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 31.10.17 12:22

@BlueBag wrote:I think he climbed in the bin for a kip and was taken to the land-fill.

In my youth (many years ago) I slept in some strange places when I'd been out on the lash.

Telephone boxes seemed like a good idea at the time.

A dry big bin with boxes, packages, paper would have seemed like a great idea.  

As I said that was a LONG time ago... in bed by 9'o Clock is a brilliant idea these days.

If we put ISIS to one side - I was looking at the photos of the bins and wondered if he may have used them to climb over the railing to get somewhere as he may have just dropped his phone in a bin.
loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum