The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The House on the Black Rock

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by BlueBag on 04.01.17 10:49

A beach towel in an area near a beach is not a really startling find.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4218
Reputation : 2028
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Nina on 04.01.17 12:35

@April28th. You said you were investigating the house the Hbbards stayed in, the Presbytery, here is a post I have put on Jill's facebook group about it..........

View 1 more comment


Heather Hopper Ben says he is looking to research the house the Hubbards lived in, the Presbytery. This wasn't quite finished when they arrived in Luz so they, their children and cat had to be put up somewhere else as the Presbytery was still being made more suiting to a family than a single man. Here is a google map shot of where the house is and it's address is............Casa do Jardim, Rua Jose de Conceicao Conde, Praia da Luz. You can do a street walk right past the property on Google Maps. The red spot denotes the property.



Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 10:41



Heather Hopper With acknowledgements to........................http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PRIESTS.htm



Like · Reply · Yesterday at 11:10

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2831
Reputation : 315
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 04.01.17 12:50

@BlueBag wrote:I believe April28th thinks Krugel is nonsense as well so we should forget anything (in this thread) to do with Krugel, Dutch Newspapers and Susan Puren - it's part of the carnival.

I think his theory is that the McCanns pulled him in so that someone could point at something on the hill.

Doesn't work in my opinion - it's built on long long links of "what ifs".
 
Way too complicated and risky.
Indeed it's all part of the carnival but April28th introduced the Krugel nonsense as a base to build a fantastical story - it matters not whether Krugel is believed.  Subsequently Susan Puren was cited as a 'private' source of information, unverified if I might add.

If you're right about April28th's theory, I can only say it's more farcical than I previously thought.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by April28th on 04.01.17 13:03

@Nina wrote:@April28th. You said you were investigating the house the Hbbards stayed in, the Presbytery, here is a post I have put on Jill's facebook group about it..........

View 1 more comment


Heather Hopper Ben says he is looking to research the house the Hubbards lived in, the Presbytery. This wasn't quite finished when they arrived in Luz so they, their children and cat had to be put up somewhere else as the Presbytery was still being made more suiting to a family than a single man. Here is a google map shot of where the house is and it's address is............Casa do Jardim, Rua Jose de Conceicao Conde, Praia da Luz. You can do a street walk right past the property on Google Maps. The red spot denotes the property.



Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 10:41



Heather Hopper With acknowledgements to........................http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PRIESTS.htm



Like · Reply · Yesterday at 11:10

Thanks for the info Nina - much appreciated. I do wonder if that's part of the jogging route, or if Kate would've always gone along the beach when doing the Rocha Negra jogs?

By the way - I realised earlier that I completely forgot to include the following quote from Tavares de Almeida in my blog, it's something else which had me looking at why they would've brought in Krugel at all;

Despite everything, until a certain time in the investigation the family sustained the thesis of kidnapping. However, in a date that cannot be precise it was suggested to the family that they should consult a person that could, eventually, indicate the probable place where the cadaver of little Madeleine could be found.

This fact became inexplicable to the elements of the investigation once it were the members of the family that raised the hypothesis of death of little Maddie.

Nevertheless, before the Media they kept (and keep) declaring their hope on finding their daughter alive: the first time that the hypothesis of the death of the little girl was raised it was, effectively, suggested by the McCann.
avatar
April28th

Posts : 302
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Nina on 04.01.17 14:54

@April28th wrote:
@Nina wrote:@April28th. You said you were investigating the house the Hbbards stayed in, the Presbytery, here is a post I have put on Jill's facebook group about it..........

View 1 more comment


Heather Hopper Ben says he is looking to research the house the Hubbards lived in, the Presbytery. This wasn't quite finished when they arrived in Luz so they, their children and cat had to be put up somewhere else as the Presbytery was still being made more suiting to a family than a single man. Here is a google map shot of where the house is and it's address is............Casa do Jardim, Rua Jose de Conceicao Conde, Praia da Luz. You can do a street walk right past the property on Google Maps. The red spot denotes the property.



Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 10:41



Heather Hopper With acknowledgements to........................http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PRIESTS.htm



Like · Reply · Yesterday at 11:10

Thanks for the info Nina - much appreciated. I do wonder if that's part of the jogging route, or if Kate would've always gone along the beach when doing the Rocha Negra jogs?

By the way - I realised earlier that I completely forgot to include the following quote from Tavares de Almeida in my blog, it's something else which had me looking at why they would've brought in Krugel at all;

Despite everything, until a certain time in the investigation the family sustained the thesis of kidnapping. However, in a date that cannot be precise it was suggested to the family that they should consult a person that could, eventually, indicate the probable place where the cadaver of little Madeleine could be found.

This fact became inexplicable to the elements of the investigation once it were the members of the family that raised the hypothesis of death of little Maddie.

Nevertheless, before the Media they kept (and keep) declaring their hope on finding their daughter alive: the first time that the hypothesis of the death of the little girl was raised it was, effectively, suggested by the McCann.
Hi April28th.If you key the address of the house into Googlemaps it is very intersesting to do a google street walk as there are a couple of ways they could have gone up to their running paths.
I am not breaching any confidentiality giving the address as it is in the parish magazine.
I just wish I still had the parish magazine piece about the arrival of the Hubbards and the house not being quite ready for them and it said there was a skip still outside.Likemost things with this case though I no longer have it.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2831
Reputation : 315
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.01.17 18:17

@April28th wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:I wonder if you would be willing to corroborate what I said about us emailing each other, my sharing research with you etc. It looks like an empty invention otherwise. I would rather talk with honesty than have to resort to screenshots... ..

[REST SNIPPED]
  
REPLY TO BEN SALMON

Ben, my replies to all your main points below, my replies in bold:

-------


I wonder if you would be willing to corroborate what I said about us emailing each other, my sharing research with you etc. It looks like an empty invention otherwise. I would rather we talk with honesty than have to resort to screenshots (you have not denied the conversations, but nor have you mentioned them).

Yes, you have sent me a quantity of diagrams, photos and accompanying research to both myself and to Richard Hall. I have commented on them  One thing I did comment on favourably was your investigation of possible apartments in Praia da Luz where the Make-Up Photo might have been taken and you supplied me with some photos of possibilities – thank you. 

 I admit I took down my 'why I changed my mind' video. The reason was that I presently do not believe some of the things mentioned therein.


Noted. I thought it was a very useful summary of your new line f thinking on the case.

re the suitablity of the area. I would point out again the obvious cavity after demolition. Dogs may certainly show an interest in a unique item like a dead body. But this piece suggests (i.e. does not state as fact) that the body was underground and covered.

We haven’t established that there was a body there at all. The cavity could have been anything. How big was it: depth, length, width? 

So far as I am aware (and I am not familiar with the website so I accept I could be wrong), Redclouds is just a normal surface web site? It is important to note that Murat has already used CCleaner before accessing it, he's not hiding it at all (in fact he uses it afterwards). In other words, if there was some bad material there, it'd be removed by CCleaner, and Murat would know this. So he would easily remove anything he needed to. You could put forward the argument that Murat looked at bad material before using CCleaner, and the 'normal' material is just a front,but such a proposition is impossible to quantify.


I said nothing of the sort. I said nothing whatsoever about CCleaner (a program I use myelf). You are putting words into my mouth. I spoke about ENCRYPTED material which was on his computer. Just for the record from Murat’s arguido interview:   

Asked about how he could justify the presence of several encrypted or enciphered files, of credentials to access programs, in his systems, seeing he is an experienced user with more than ten years in the use of personal computers and no-one else had access to his network without authorization, he said: "I would not know how to justify that."

BlueBag showed images of the 'toilet seat' villa as it is today, not Eagles Eye. Aside from my musing about the square structure, I never suggested this property is relevant.

Noted.

I fully accept the criticism from ShiningInLuz. I think it was a fantastic point that dogs were roaming here. Something I would never know without a contemporary source. It
I have not relied on anything said by Krugel, in fact I have never spoken to him.


You relied on a lot of 'information' that Susan Puren told you that Krugel had given to her. You said as much in your previous second blog article.

I apologise if my piece was not clear enough. I will be working on a piece on Russell O'Brien in the coming days. The theory involves evidence being planted in different areas. There is good reason to believe Russell dropped off evidence on May 7th. Matthew Oldfield also took a solo trip East of Luz in the morning of the same day (May 7th), though his ping is much briefer than Russell's.

Well, that will be a fascinating story to look forward to. 

As to why I didn't post here initially - the post was produced by myself, for the group 'Abduction or Scam?' at 22:31.


Not a group I would particularly recommend.

Lizzy asked if she could share it in her group and I said yes. I then went to bed. Lizzy had told me she may post it here. The next day I found Jill had already posted it. There was never any implicit avoidance of this forum, and as Jill mentioned, she posted the blog here and on her blog without saying a word to me (I don't mind by the way - just being clear). I never expected it to spread as it did.

Noted, thank you for the examination.

The only reason I have never made a complete thesis is that my opinion is fluid - no matter how long I spend on the case I seem to find something new each day, so while I am 100% sure that she was not alive past May 3rd, the other details change frequently on the basis of new things I find out.


Again, thank you for the explanation.

 Respectfully, I reject the notion that I haven't researched Robert Murat. I have. And as mentioned I think he has a lot to answer for.

Fine. We will agree on that. 

 If I am going to be Judas Iscariot anytime I have an opinion that goes against the grain, then I am better off not posting here. Again, I will go with Tony's judgment on this issue. Please advise me.     


Rest assured. I raised your previous pro-McCann views because that is always going to be relevant to understanding anything you now say. There have been plenty of pro-McCanns who have changed their opinion to being McCann-sceptics, and one of them is a Mod here. I can assure you that, as with anyone else here, your research and opinions will be judged on their merits, and your previous views will be put to one side. Judas is an instructive story. Christ actually chose him as one of his 12 apostles. Judas witnessed the feeding of the 5,000, the healing of the blind, lepers and disabled, Christ walking on water, the calming of the storm, the casting out of demons, even the raising of three dead people: Lazarus, the widow’s son at Nain, and the daughter of synagogue ruler, Jairus. He pretended to be virtuous, but deep in his heart he was not, and proved a traitor at the last. I am sure you are not a ‘traitor’!

The only reason for moving the body would be the demolition itself.

But you never really explained why anyone would even think of placing the body there in the first place.

I understand after 9 years backbreaking work you are attached to the Murat/property angle.

No. I regard it as a reasonable hypothesis, no more.

I have found many other possibilities in the phone records. And that includes zero calls to the McCanns. Again, I can provide call records for dates if required.

I think if you can place on the forum your researches on the ’phone records of Murat, Gerry McCann etc,, with names attached to numbers as you have apparently been researching, that would be most helpful. We don’t know how far that would get us, but it’s hard information for us all to look at. If you spot anything of interest, please share with us here. Incidentally, zero calls from Murat’s mobile to the McCanns means nothing. Those up to no good have all kinds of means to deceive the authorities. A common ruse is for a pair to buy a couple of pay-as-you-go mobiles in which they talk to each other and no-one else. The police can’t trace these unless either caller links to another ’phone whose owner the telecomms company and the police know about. Les Balkwell and I used this system for a period as Les thought that the corrupt Essex Police who were covering up his son’s death were monitoring our calls and were able to listen to what we'd said. They always seemed to have their answer ready in response to any information we were exchanging over the ‘phone. Another ruse is to leave your mobile at home when out doing a crime: “Look, check my mobile. I’ll swear I was at home all that evening”.       

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14655
Reputation : 2791
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 04.01.17 21:01

@Tony Bennett wrote:I think if you can place on the forum your researches on the ’phone records of Murat, Gerry McCann etc,, with names attached to numbers as you have apparently been researching, that would be most helpful. We don’t know how far that would get us, but it’s hard information for us all to look at. If you spot anything of interest, please share with us here. Incidentally, zero calls from Murat’s mobile to the McCanns means nothing. Those up to no good have all kinds of means to deceive the authorities. A common ruse is for a pair to buy a couple of pay-as-you-go mobiles in which they talk to each other and no-one else. The police can’t trace these unless either caller links to another ’phone whose owner the telecomms company and the police know about.
Considering the following excerpt from David Payne's 2008 rogatory interview, I venture to suggest a) it's impossible to determine who spoke to who, when and where b) the phone records documented in the PJ files were contrived by the main players in order to divert focus - a ruse adopted by the McCanns and their disciples since May 2007It's also worth noting here that despite having denied possession of a computer in Portugal, there are a number of references to the McCanns having access to laptops ..

1485 "Not quite, no. Not long now to go. Okay, I'm just gonna go over these, this phone issue again.'

Reply "Yeah, yeah.'

1485 "I just, there's just some areas that I've been asked to point out, or been asked to speak to you about.'

Reply "Yeah.'

1485 "Who lent you these phones that SA had organised for you''

Reply "Err I mean, S brother err is a gentleman called Nand N's wife N had got friends out in the Algarve and they were just you know basic people who were just willing to help us in whatever capacity it was, whether we wanted a room for the night or anything and they asked is there anything we can do, err whether they could do, and err and that was, you know, that was one thing we said well actually you know err Kate's phone's nearly ran out, we're sat, we don't know how long we're gonna be at the Police Station you know could, you know, can they, you know is there any way of getting phones to us just so that you know, we can, for communication. Err and err so that was, that was a capacity really err of people.'

1485 "And where were these phones, when did these phones arrive''

Reply "Err when did we get the phones' When we were at the Police Station, err you know as, you know I just asked whether I could just pop downstairs there was someone who's brought us phones and they said yeah, so I quickly popped downstairs, got the phones, and took them back into the Police Station. Err I can't remember if there was any power in them when we opened them up but err so then that was, you know, so the phones were just, you know because we hadn't got any other, anything there, so.'

1485 "And what phones were they' Do you remember what sort of, what make they were''

Reply "Err they were Samsung phones, err and I think they were Vodaphone SIM cards. Err the actual model, I can't tell you the Samsung phone but they were, something like the Samsung three hundred, something like that.'

1485 "Yeah, how many phones were there''

Reply "There was, there was two err and we ended up, err again, we ended up keeping one and Kate and Gerry had one, I think we gave the second one to Kate and Gerry as well after a while but we were err you know because they'd got credit put on to them so we were just using those phones rather than run up the expense of our own phones.'

1485 "Yeah.'

Reply "So err yeah.'

1485 "So the two phones, you've kept one and gave one to Kate and Gerry''

Reply "Kate and Gerry yeah.'

1485 "And do you have the numbers of those phones in your phone''

Reply "I don't, no, no.'

1485 "Where are these phones now''

Reply "Err as far as I am aware that they, you know, remained in Portugal, again''

1485 "With whom''

Reply "With Kate and Gerry.'

1485 "So Kate and Gerry took possession of that second phone which you had''

Reply "Well, they certainly kept the first one, the second one, the second one, sorry, no I think that's rubbish. I think I, I may well have got the, I might have got the second phone. Actually I've got a sneaky feeling when I got home I tried the UK SIM card in it and it didn't work so I could well have got the second phone.'

1485 "So is it likely that this second phone is at your home address''

Reply "Err that is a strong possibility.'

1485 "So two Samsung phones.'

Reply "Yeah, yeah.'

1485 "One is, to your knowledge, still with Kate and Gerry.'

Reply "Yeah.'

1485 "The other one you may well have at your home address.'

Reply "Yeah, yeah.'

1485 "Did you use the phones often''

Reply "Not''

1485 "In Portugal''

Reply "Not a great deal no, no, it was, it was, first of all you know we didn't have any numbers in them already and then with being a Portuguese phone you know it was just a bit more difficult so we, if we ever used them, I mean which wasn't often, we'd perhaps call Kate and Gerry using the Portuguese phone, but it wasn't a kind of religious oh we'll just use the, that Portuguese phone to err you know establish communication.'

1485 "Yeah.'

Reply "Err you know and the other reason that we, we had the, one of the phones is because Fiona didn't have a phone either so you know, so it's like she had the use of the other phone as well.'

1485 "Right, so out of the two of you then, who predominantly used that phone''
 Reply "I'd say Fiona.'

1485 "Fiona''

Reply "Yeah.'

1485 "And has it been used since it's been in the UK''

Reply "No.'

1485 "Okay, okay.'

Reply "And I'm just trying to think you know how much, you know the, the, I can't remember you know obviously we were there for four weeks after but when the actual credit ran out, because I remember the credit running out and not being able to actually put anymore on even though it's supposed to be quite straight forward but again, you know whether that was after, you know, three weeks of being out there or whatever I can't remember.'

1485 "Yeah, how many times do you think you topped it up then''

Reply "I don't, I don't think we did, I don't think I did. I don't think I could work out how to do it to be honest.'

1485 "So when both of them arrived both of them had credit on them''

Reply "They put, I think they put, I think err I think they put forty pound credit or forty euros, you know, which seemed to last a lot longer than the amount of credit we were (inaudible) we were using our own err mobile phones.'

1485 "Just wait there a second I'll just (inaudible).'

Reply "Okay.'
 
1485 "All done.'
 
Reply "Okay.'

1485 "The phone, is it likely that I could collect it when I take you home''

Reply "I can certainly have a look for it and I can give you, I mean if you, if you wanted to have my other mobile phone with all the numbers in and you know if you can access text messages on that you're welcome to have that phone.'

1485 "Okay, do you know where you'd be able to put your hand on it if you''

Reply "Err the Samsung one, again, there was a Vodaphone bag that was knocking around, and that would be where it is if err I can find it. Fiona might know.'

1485 "Okay, perhaps you could give her a call or something.'

Reply "Yeah, yeah.'



____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by sandancer on 04.01.17 21:45

Oh good grief that man is so inarticulate , it to is hard to comprehend how he managed to qualify as a doctor ! I get a headache and start to twitch reading his statements ! If I remember rightly Hobs was not impressed on meeting himat the hospital.
I would love to see Peter Hyatt  attempt an analysis of Payne statements the poor man would probably require a stiff drink afterwards !

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 459
Reputation : 723
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 64
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Pyrite on 04.01.17 22:30

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote: b) the phone records documented in the PJ files were contrived by the main players in order to divert focus - a ruse adopted by the McCanns and their disciples since May 2007.  

Please explain how these records were contrived and show any available evidence.
avatar
Pyrite

Posts : 32
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 04.01.17 22:58

@sandancer wrote:Oh good grief that man is so inarticulate , it to is hard to comprehend how he managed to qualify as a doctor ! I get a headache and start to twitch reading his statements !
Agreed - it's nigh on impossible to decipher.  Still, it gives an idea about the mobile phone jiggery-pokery.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.01.17 23:14

@Pyrite wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote: b) the phone records documented in the PJ files were contrived by the main players in order to divert focus - a ruse adopted by the McCanns and their disciples since May 2007.  

Please explain how these records were contrived and show any available evidence.
@ pyrite & @ Verdi

I have been misquoted. It was NOT me that wrote the above words.  nah

I am sure it was inadvertent, probably the vagaries of the QUOTE and MULTIQUOTE buttons, which sadly do not always work as intended.

I think you'll both agree that it was Verdi, not me, who wrote the words in question, so it's Verdi that's being invited to reply.

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14655
Reputation : 2791
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 04.01.17 23:15

@April28th wrote: I wonder if you would be willing to corroborate what I said about us emailing eachother, my sharing research with you etc.
Why so secretive - why can't you post your theories/research on the open forum?   You look to encourage 'blue sky thinking',  inviting folk into your world of alternative views yet you wish to engage in private consultation?  Why can't you share your wisdom and exchange opinions with CMoMM members rather than picking on one particular member to confide in on the QT?  Personally speaking, I find all this clandestine behaviour a little unsettling - but then I always prefer people to be up-front so it's probably just me being me.

It was suggested at the beginning of this thread, that your research theory had generated considerable interest, therefore worthy of further attention.  I haven't seen much evidence of that interest yet but I guess there's still time.  Perhaps if you expand on your theory on the open forum by providing more coherent detail with a bit of fact and evidence thrown in, rather than a broad speculative theory based on fragmented information and a lot of imagination, you might be more successful in your attempts to gauge opinion.

If there is any merit in your extensively researched theory, I'm all eyes and ears.  It's grossly unfair of one to expect you alone to challenge such a monumental task - the least you can do is encourage input from others.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 04.01.17 23:40

@Pyrite wrote:Please explain how these records were contrived and show any available evidence.
You make calls to people on your usual registered mobile to divert attention, whilst using untraceable mobile phones to make calls that you don't wish to be traced.  Elementary!

"One good thing to come out of all this that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true and what isn't" -  Gerry McCann

Much the same principle.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Pyrite on 04.01.17 23:50

@Verdi wrote:
@Pyrite wrote:Please explain how these records were contrived and show any available evidence.
You make calls to people on your usual registered mobile to divert attention, whilst using untraceable mobile phones to make calls that you don't wish to be traced.  Elementary!

That is how you would do it certainly.

However, the quote stated: 


b) the phone records documented in the PJ files were contrived by the main players in order to divert focus - a ruse adopted by the McCanns and their disciples since May 2007. 

is there any evidence to show that all the "main players" in the phone records did just that?

Otherwise isn't it just speculation?
avatar
Pyrite

Posts : 32
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 05.01.17 0:03

@Pyrite wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Pyrite wrote:Please explain how these records were contrived and show any available evidence.
You make calls to people on your usual registered mobile to divert attention, whilst using untraceable mobile phones to make calls that you don't wish to be traced.  Elementary!

That is how you would do it certainly.

However, the quote stated: 


b) the phone records documented in the PJ files were contrived by the main players in order to divert focus - a ruse adopted by the McCanns and their disciples since May 2007. 

is there any evidence to show that all the "main players" in the phone records did just that?

Otherwise isn't it just speculation?
An informed opinion - I did actually say 'I venture to suggest....'

I'm surprised you pick-up on semantics rather than the beef of the post - being David Payne's garbled reference to the various mobile phones the group had access to.  Frankly, I would have thought that would have answered your question.

Still no matter, the confusion is now clarified.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Pyrite on 05.01.17 1:21

@Verdi wrote:
@Pyrite wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Pyrite wrote:Please explain how these records were contrived and show any available evidence.
You make calls to people on your usual registered mobile to divert attention, whilst using untraceable mobile phones to make calls that you don't wish to be traced.  Elementary!

That is how you would do it certainly.

However, the quote stated: 


b) the phone records documented in the PJ files were contrived by the main players in order to divert focus - a ruse adopted by the McCanns and their disciples since May 2007. 

is there any evidence to show that all the "main players" in the phone records did just that?

Otherwise isn't it just speculation?
An informed opinion - I did actually say 'I venture to suggest....'

I'm surprised you pick-up on semantics rather than the beef of the post - being David Payne's garbled reference to the various mobile phones the group had access to.  Frankly, I would have thought that would have answered your question.

Still no matter, the confusion is now clarified.

Mmmm...It isn't helpful when the forum doesn't work correctly as TB suggests.

I failed to pick this up as a "suggestion" in the original post and only saw it as an incorrect quote from TB. Based on the quote, I thought there should be some evidence to back it up that I probably missed.....which rather than semantics was the main reason for my post.

Payne's garbled message is certainly intriguing....but could be something as simple as nerves under interview compounded with poor recall under stress. Professional people in situation they are used to are usually excellent - in situation they are not used to often crumble.....but maybe I'm being too kind. 

Whether all that means there was some sort of conspiracy regarding the phones I don't know - I do know, having lived for a couple of years in another EU country that utilising PAYG phones can be confusing at first.   

As you say, confusion clarified - thank you.
avatar
Pyrite

Posts : 32
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by plebgate on 05.01.17 7:31

pyrite did post further up thread that the OP was only a theory and since this  topic is in the theories thread I cannot see why pyrite has picked up on and seems to have taken issue with Verdi's suggested comment?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 6003
Reputation : 1705
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.01.17 7:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:I am sure it was inadvertent, probably the vagaries of the QUOTE and MULTIQUOTE buttons, which sadly do not always work as intended.

A bad workman always blames his tools, as they say.

There's nothing wrong with the QUOTE and MULTIQUOTE buttons.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9347
Reputation : 4698
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 05.01.17 15:16

@plebgate wrote:pyrite did post further up thread that the OP was only a theory and since this  topic is in the theories thread I cannot see why pyrite has picked up on and seems to have taken issue with Verdi's suggested comment?
Agent provocateur winkwink !

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Pyrite on 05.01.17 22:27

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:I am sure it was inadvertent, probably the vagaries of the QUOTE and MULTIQUOTE buttons, which sadly do not always work as intended.

A bad workman always blames his tools, as they say.

There's nothing wrong with the QUOTE and MULTIQUOTE buttons.

Hahahha!! That's hilarious...... sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic
avatar
Pyrite

Posts : 32
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Pyrite on 05.01.17 22:30

@Verdi wrote:
@plebgate wrote:pyrite did post further up thread that the OP was only a theory and since this  topic is in the theories thread I cannot see why pyrite has picked up on and seems to have taken issue with Verdi's suggested comment?
Agent provocateur winkwink !

I'll add that the list of many other names I've been called - OH WAIT! That one is already there....... never mind
avatar
Pyrite

Posts : 32
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 05.01.17 23:45

David Payne's rogatory interview 2008, snipped..

1485 "And what phones were they' Do you remember what sort of, what make they were''

Reply "Err they were Samsung phones, err and I think they were Vodaphone SIM cards. Err the actual model, I can't tell you the Samsung phone but they were, something like the Samsung three hundred, something like that.'

----------

madeleine by KATE MCCANN, following the entry for Tuesday 8th May 2008

Alex Woolfall told us that the News of the World, spearheading a group of other benefactors – including Bill Kenwright, the theatre impresario and chairman of Everton FC, businessmen Sir Richard Branson and Sir Philip Green and Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling – was prepared to put up a reward ‘package’ totalling £1.5 million.

It would involve companies such as British Airways and Vodafone helping with publicity and awareness initiatives. They needed to know by the following day whether we would like them to proceed. This may sound like a no-brainer, but we had to be careful. We hadn’t a clue how such rewards worked. Would the police be involved? Who would coordinate any ransom negotiations? How would we actually get hold of all this money if necessary? And, most importantly, what were the potential pitfalls? Surely it could lead to fraudulent claims that might waste valuable time and resources.   We had no idea....

----------

Could be something could be nothing.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by Verdi on 06.01.17 15:40

"Surely it could lead to fraudulent claims that might waste valuable time and resources.   We had no idea...."

madeleine BY KATE MCCANN

Don't you just marvel at that priceless comment - you couldn't make it up could you?  Oh no, come to think of it - they did make it up didn't they..

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5612
Reputation : 3262
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The House on the Black Rock

Post by BlueBag on 06.01.17 16:32

"How would we actually get hold of all this money if necessary?"


Why would Gerry and Kate need to get hold of the REWARD money?


I'm sure no one edited that book.


It's gob-smacking in places.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4218
Reputation : 2028
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum