The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

People who died in 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People who died in 2016

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.12.16 15:46

People who died in 2016

List 1

George Michael 53
Carrie Fisher 60
Prince 57
David Bowie 69
Rick Parfitt 68
Peter Burns 57

List 2

Richard Adams 96
Liz Smith 95
Zsa Zsa Gabor 99
Peter Vaughan 93
Andrew Sachs 86
Jean Alexander 90

Spot the difference
Guess the reason
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: People who died in 2016

Post by tnb on 28.12.16 17:10

List one earned enough to be whisked off to Utopia following a fake death spin
As for list two, well, they were talented.

tnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 28.12.16 17:21

Smokers versus non-smokers?
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 28.12.16 19:55

List 1... all of them had a history of drug abuse.
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.12.16 21:01

That's one reason why I dislike this time of year.  The media can't get enough of reminding who has died in the past year;  the imminent threat of world war three;  devastating climatic change that threatens the planet;  escalating risk of terrorist attacks across the globe; austerity crippling the nation - despite having yesterday reported on the millions spent over the Christmas period and subsequent new year sales.

So depressing!  Sorry I digress.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.12.16 21:08

I'll go with list one privileged to extensive coverage because they attract A-list celebrity status and list two taking back seat because they haven't done anything particularly scandalous.

I was 100% with someone's comments today about the adoration of George Michael - does he really deserve this level of attention?  I don't think so!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 28.12.16 22:22

List one died at a  young age, list two  at an expected end of life age?

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.12.16 0:11

@Nina wrote:List one died at a  young age, list two  at an expected end of life age?
Good thinking - merged with @tinkier:  List 1... all of them had a history of drug abuse.

You can see where Clarence Mitchell's loyalties lie..

Clarence Mitchell@mitch_1uk
Hasn't 2016 ended its unrelenting theft of our brightest entertainers and memories yet? RIP Carrie, George and everyone else we've lost

10:52 AM - 27 Dec 2016
----------

How short the memory of an ex-government spin doctor.  Shouldn't his priorities be with the death of children throughout the year and missing people?  Still, integrity doesn't enter into a media manipulators world does it.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tnb on 29.12.16 0:44

Good thinking - merged with @tinkier:  List 1... all of them had a history of drug abuse.
Good thinking?
Perhaps you would like me to start the 2017 list?
ETA. Have you ever considered Verdi they may have been worked to death by the unscrupulous?

tnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.03.17 13:55

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/