The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

EvaKBartlett,White Helmets in Syria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 12.12.16 13:58

Hi,I am the process of looking into the connections of the"Syrian White Helmets"who have a close association to a recently held Murder Trail of an MP and their funding reportedly over£100 Million pounds from the USA,UK and European compatriots over the War in Syria?
Eva K Bartlett,has appeared on Russia Today giving interviews giving an entirely different account of what the"White Helmets"are actually undertaking within Syria's boundaries,involving Turkey,President Erdhogen?
If the"White Helmets"are operating in the way that,Eva Bartlett has reported,then why haven't the MSM reported events to the World of any discrepancies of actual accounts within the conflict in Syria,could it be it doesn't fit in with their agenda?  Eva Barlett is seen questioning reporters from the MSM over their reporting strategies,completely destroying of what they actually quoted to what had happened in Syria!
Eva Bartlett,goes on to explain how the people in Syria,do not want a No Fly Zone,as had they had done in Libya and we all know what happened their eh dodgy Dave, article,273 of United Nations,Arab Spring uprising(hidden agenda)?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EvaKBartlett,White Helmets in Syria

Post by Richard IV on 12.12.16 14:36

I tend to believe the likes of Vanessa Beeley and Patrick Henningson.  Crosstalk has done a programme on them and I do trust Peter Lavelle.  There is loads on Youtube under `White Helmets` and IMO it`s true that they are a USA/UK funded terrorist operation wearing a humanitarian mask.  As Vanessa Beeley says, Syria has its own Red Cross/Civil Defence which the White Helmets have tried to take over and discredit.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 12.12.16 19:03

Hi RichardIV,thank you for the link to the other people and the Syrian conflict.
I find it a bit perverse of the Funding of the"White helmets", if they are funded to disrupt or overturn a peoples elected Government?
Remember where the funds raised on behalf of Jo Cox were sent to,"White Helmets"on behalf of her Husband Brendan & family?  Jo Cox,working for Barrack O'Bama,public relations?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 12.12.16 21:00

Yes, about Jo Cox and the White Helmets - could be seen as rather odd, but maybe she believed all the propaganda from our government about the `wonderful` work the White Helmets` were doing and maybe she had been conditioned to be an Assad hater.  I even heard the BBC saying good things about the White Helmets.

What gets me is that the Syrians already have their own Civil Defence that the White Helmets have threatened, shot at and commandeered their vehicles.

I`ll post up the video of Eva Bartlett addressing the United Nations 9th Dec.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 12.12.16 21:12

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi RichardIV,thank you for the link to the other people and the Syrian conflict.
I find it a bit perverse of the Funding of the"White helmets", if they are funded to disrupt or overturn a peoples elected Government?
Remember where the funds raised on behalf of Jo Cox were sent to,"White Helmets"on behalf of her Husband Brendan & family?  Jo Cox,working for Barrack O'Bama,public relations?
If you look at Jo Cox`s website she belonged to The Friends of Syria and wrote a lot of pieces about Syria, often slamming Bashar Al-Assad and the Russians.  I wouldn`t know if there is anything sinister about her in this regard or whether she had just been brainwashed by Obama/US rhetoric.  She said she loves Barack Obama.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.12.16 23:18

@Richard IV wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi RichardIV,thank you for the link to the other people and the Syrian conflict.
I find it a bit perverse of the Funding of the"White helmets", if they are funded to disrupt or overturn a peoples elected Government?
If you look at Jo Cox`s website she belonged to The Friends of Syria and wrote a lot of pieces about Syria, often slamming Bashar Al-Assad and the Russians.  I wouldn`t know if there is anything sinister about her in this regard or whether she had just been brainwashed by Obama/US rhetoric.  She said she loves Barack Obama.
I am in complete4 agreement with Richard IV's assessment of the situation in Syria and the role of the White Helmets.

The narrative we have been fed about Syria goes like this:

Assad is a brutal dictator >>
Heroic rebels protested and were brutally suppressed by Assad >>
Heroic rebels began an armed insurrection >>
Assad committed atrocities in fighting the rebels, chemical weapons, cluster bombs etc. >>
U.S. and U.K supplied cash, advice, support and weapons to heroic rebels to help them overthrow Assad.   

The whole situation became more and more complex and more and more fighters.

Iran and Hezbollah (Shia Muslims) supported Assad >>
Saudi Arabia backed the rebels >>
Turkey joined in, backing the rebels >>
The Kurds joined in, against Turkey, therefore pro-Assad >>
The various rebel groups split up, joined together again, then split up again etc. etc. >>
The extreme militant group ISIS took advantage and overran parts of Syria >>
Some of the 'heroic' rebel groups joined forces with ISIS >>
Many MPs wanted Britain to mount air strikes against Assad and ISIS; fortunately there was sufficient public opposition in Britain to force the gMPs to vote marginally against fighting in Syria >>
And into this mess stepped Russia >>
Russia's involvment was at Assad's request >>
Russia is bit by bit helping Assad to win the war against the rebels >>

So at the moment it is looking like we backed the wrong horse.

And, yes, the U.S. and the U.K. have been massively funding the White Helmets who are NOT rescue workers but have mostly been employed to assist the rebel forces.

The mass media in the U.K. have basically been conned and/or dragooned into backing the rebels, most of whom are Islamist militants, whether in ISIS or otherwise.

Russia's effective involvement offers the best chance over the 5 years of this truly awful war to bring it to an end.

The U.K.'s involvement in fomenting and supporting the rebels has been an almost unmitigated disaster...

...on top of the mayhem we have already helped to unleash in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

Jo Cox was a ardent Remainer and staunch supporter of the Islamist rebels in Syria. I very much doubt if she was naive about the true role of the White Helmets.

The British media, for whatever reason, seems incapable of giving us the truth about them.

So we have to resort to the internet to find out about them

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Eva K Bartlett,Syria

Post by willowthewisp on 13.12.16 0:05

Thank you Mr Tony Bennett for your words about the"White Helmets" and the reason as to why they had suddenly appeared from nowhere,yet certain Western Governments, have funded their campaign of £100 Million pounds.
The USA,UK and European Countries,once again using UN resolutions as validation to commit force against Syrian personal within this conflict?
If you take the time to watch the selected videos of these people opposing the "Influences from the West" and then take a look at when the Camera pans around to the Audience that had gathered to hear what was happening,it is quite shameless that"Reporters"couldn't be bothered to attend and those that did got destroyed by the Truth being spoken by Eva and friends, because it clearly did not suit their hidden agenda?
People are now disgusted with how Governments are behaving over the almost consistent Wars in the Middle East and when Wesley Clarke openly admits what George W Bush had planned it is mind boggling how the Western Society had chosen to keep that News from most of the World?
Even Theresa May is slapping down her Foreign Secretary for possibly speaking the Truth for once over his Saudia Arabia moment?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 13.12.16 7:49

Thank you Mr. Bennett for a clear abstraction of recent goings on in Syria.

You`re right about us backing the wrong horse but while we remain in the back pocket of the US, there`s not much hope of change ..... unless of course Mr. Trump is true to his word and acts on his campaign speeches not to interfere in the middle east and feed the public lies.  It would be funny if he carried this out - what would our government`s attitude be then?  Would we follow suit or would we carry on telling lies. What would the corrupt MSM do - it will be interesting. It makes me laugh that Mr. Trump has his own media (Youtube and Twitter) and occasionally Fox News - it seems he has dumped the MSM in America.

It makes me angry to think our government (and royal family) keeps snuggling up to the Saudis.  Theresa May wants to keep in with the Saudis it seems - surely it can`t only be to sell them arms - she did waffle on about having to keep pally with them for security reasons - supposedly because they give us info on terrorists.  But why should she trust any info coming from a country whose strict wahabi sect islamism is the one probably creating most of the terrorists.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Eva K Bartlett,Syria

Post by willowthewisp on 13.12.16 9:03

Hi,RichardIV,in regard to your comments about the Saudi's and the Royal family?
As we know of Laurence of Arabia and the conquest fought between different continents,East v West,what if some unwritten type of agreement was reached where,the Saud family were to act as some form of"Governance"within the Middle East to keep the peace on behalf of an Imperil system of Government,Nod,Nod,Wink,Wink,bestowing gifts on Royal visits so to speak?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 13.12.16 9:37

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi,RichardIV,in regard to your comments about the Saudi's and the Royal family?
As we know of Laurence of Arabia and the conquest fought between different continents,East v West,what if some unwritten type of agreement was reached where,the Saud family were to act as some form of"Governance"within the Middle East to keep the peace on behalf of an Imperil system of Government,Nod,Nod,Wink,Wink,bestowing gifts on Royal visits so to speak?
Hi Willow - I don`t know enough about Laurence of Arabia to comment, or the history of our royal family and the Saud family - but you may have spurred me on to look into this.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Eva K Bartlett,Syria

Post by willowthewisp on 13.12.16 20:31

Hi RichardIV,Laurence of Arabia was not best pleased with how Winston Churchill had conducted the War but remained a cordial relationship, after heavy losses in Egypt, Winston then had to sack his former commander and sent in Monty to try and defeat Rommel.
King George granted a Knighthood Honour to Laurence,but Laurence felt betrayed by not granting freedom to Arab people and stormed out of the room.
Hope you are able to find out how the Saud Family are always"Generous with gifts"to Her Majesty,Elizabeth?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.12.16 21:49

T.E. Lawrence lived one of the greatest and most interesting lives you could live.

I devoured every word of this book earlier this year.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hero-Life-Legend-Lawrence-Arabia/dp/184513771X/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Just an amazing man.

He reinvented himself after Arabia and was almost as interesting - but not many people know that part.

Note: I don't agree with his personal views but that doesn't detract from anything this man did.

And yes, the establishment used and betrayed him up.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 14.12.16 16:05

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi RichardIV,Laurence of Arabia was not best pleased with how Winston Churchill had conducted the War but remained a cordial relationship, after heavy losses in Egypt, Winston then had to sack his former commander and sent in Monty to try and defeat Rommel.
King George granted a Knighthood Honour to Laurence,but Laurence felt betrayed by not granting freedom to Arab people and stormed out of the room.
Hope you are able to find out how the Saud Family are always"Generous with gifts"to Her Majesty,Elizabeth?
Hi there - I`ve been reading around Lawrence and the middle east and it`s too complicated to understand - the history is so complicated what with the Ottomans, Turks etc.  I give up.  titter   If someone could give me a bullet point chronological history and why Lawrence backed these people, I`d be more able to understand.
ETA - I presume all this was going on during our 1st world war so it`s a history I`m not familiar with.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.12.16 17:21

Oil was discovered in the region in 1908.

Lots of oil.

And the British Empire was building a large oil powered Navy.

Very important area.

Very important that the Turks and Germans didn't get it.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 14.12.16 21:35

@BlueBag wrote:Oil was discovered in the region in 1908.

Lots of oil.

And the British Empire was building a large oil powered Navy.

Very important area.

Very important that the Turks and Germans didn't get it.
Thanks BlueBag - it makes sense now.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 14.12.16 22:52

So,if Eva and friends were right and the"White Helmets" were working all along to undermine a legitimate Government in Syria,then why hasn't the Foreign Secretary been asked for the UK Funds allocated to the"White Helmets be investigated" on why they were funded?
Gideon,stating he was wrong on Syria,dodgy Dave was wrong on Libya,both backed air strikes against Syrian,Libya people,killing how many?
The next time Brendan Cox interviewed,I hope some one asks about the"White Helmets"and the funds he sent to them raised on the death of his wife,Jo Cox.
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 20.12.16 21:19

Outrage as Farage links Jo Cox widower to 'extremists'

Nigel Farage sparked outrage among Labour politicians after linking the widower of murdered MP Jo Cox to "extremists".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38383754

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 21.12.16 7:08

The slaying of Jo Cox was a tragedy. The MSM was quick to get hysterical on the screen and , as usual, forgot to organise the witnesses and statements in their fight to be first . I'm not saying I'm sure it was a psyop , but i'm not saying i believe the killer just did this after a period of introspective simmering. He bears more than a couple of the 'sleeper' hallmarks.Don't expect any sense out of him for a long time yet. 

Jo Cox seems to have been a lamb sent to slaughter ; a possible victim of her own naivety . She was vocal about things she might well have been better advised about ; how she 'loved Obama' etc . She also spoke about her horror over the atrocities being suffered daily in Palestine ( oh dear.. Obama /David / Gordon / Tony all poodles of Israel or, as the photo ops call it 'friends of....'' ) I remember a lady around her age and just as aesthetically pleasing to the camera's eye saying similar things about Palestine. Do i have to say who ? Or what became of her....You would have thought her loving hubby would have warned her really, him being a former adviser to Blair and Brown . Maybe he was busy. He had a charity to run - 'Save The Children' . You don't earn £160,000 a year sucking your thumb. He doesn't run it now though, he was 'resigned' after more than one allegation of wanting to suck the thumbs of more than one of the women involved in said charity ( we grieve in different ways i suppose ) . So, what of this 'charity' ?

The year 2012 marked an end to conflict in Afghanistan when the US and their hosts agreed on how to divide their 'minerals'. This was able to take place because Invisible Bin Laden had been found, assassinated and 'disposed of' ( along with all DNA ). So- next up for Israels man in America ? Syria, naturally. So, how to drum up disgust and horror in the hearts of folks at home without dropping any buildings is task one. Well, the now infamous 'babies in incubators' worked the oracle for George Jr thanks to the tearful performance of a young actress. But that was scuppered thanks to the many conspiracy nuts not being stupid. So, childrens charities, oxfam, ( and their ilk) could be utilised to send or bring home tales of the atrocities the women and children were suffering. And boy did they. Loads of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsjL3PLHQi8

The CIA must have been more than satisfied , and Obama, And Blair ( etc etc). Syria were alive to it and that was the end of entrance for Save The Children. But here, and America, the buttons were pushed and when you push those buttons, they tend to ignite the 'blind support' engine.

So, what's our posh ex -banker -husband-of-German-immigrant Mr Farage up to now making provocative noises ? He should really be careful. 

When the murder of Mrs Cox took place we were given three eye witness reports. One said the killer shouted 'Britain First' as he lunged with his loaded knife. One said he shouted ' keep Britain first' . One said he didn't hear anything shouted at all. So two are completely wrong, or all three. Why is it important ? If nothing was shouted, the mainsteam are making it up to foment anti this or that on our shores. If 'keep' was included it's an anti -immigration rant just prior to the Brexit vote thus turning Brexit voters hopefully back to Remain voters.Again, propaganda via mainstream. If it was a simple 'Britain First' it's a different story.And it involves our favourite Punch and Judy of the Brexit debacle, big Dave and Nigel.

Who or what is 'Britain First' ?

Britain First claimed that its Facebook page had over a million "likes", more than any other British political party[24] and the British Prime Minister, David Cameron.[17] Hope not Hate estimates that two million people per day interact with material from the Britain First Facebook page.[25] At the end of November, Facebook briefly closed the Britain First page for breaching its community guidelines. The group also had to remove two photos published without permission.[26] It later called Facebook "fascist"

In May 2013, following the murder of Lee Rigby, Britain First released a video threatening to place Islamist cleric Anjem Choudary under citizen's arrest if the Metropolitan Police would not arrest him.[11] The Daily Mail claimed that the video had instead resulted in Choudary and his family being placed under police protection

In August 2014, after a report which revealed that over 1,400 children had been sexually abused in Rotherham, mainly by Pakistani men, Britain First protested inside the headquarters of Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council with a banner saying "Justice for victims of Muslim grooming"

In May 2014, Britain First announced that it would be deploying "hundreds of ex-British Forces" alongside "several armoured ex-army Land Rovers" to protect the UKIP leader Nigel Farage after he had been opposed on the street by supporters of Scottish independence

In 2015, Britain First offered "solidarity patrols" in areas of London with high Jewish populations while blaming anti-Semitism on Islam. The Community Security Trust, an organisation against anti-Semitism, has warned Jews not to become involved with Britain First, and has likened this policy to similar ones by the English Defence League and the BNP, saying that all of these groups were opposing Muslims more than supporting Jews

On 16 June 2016, Jo Cox MP was fatally shot and stabbed outside a library in Birstall, by a man who eyewitnesses claimed shouted "Britain First" as he carried out the attack.[78] One witness told BBC News that he was uncertain whether the suspect was shouting "Britain first" or "put Britain first".[79] Another man said that he did not hear the words at all

I'm not saying it's easy to fit the jigsaw pieces together, I'm saying sometimes the jigsaw puzzles bigger than we think and often 3-D. And when it's been designed by a large nest of duplicitous psychopaths, it's a tricky business.

Who are save the children ? And what is their hidden agenda ?

https://wn.com/save_the_children

How much integrity does Mr Cox ( widower ) have ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

The big one - who are the White Helmets ?

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/21/who-are-the-syria-white-helmets/

wikis version of Jo Cox event

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox
icanseeyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.12.16 7:33

Well, the now infamous 'babies in incubators' worked the oracle for George Jr thanks to the tearful performance of a young actress. 

Wasn't that outrageous piece of manipulation (by a "nurse") actually the Ambassadors daughter?

Nobody... nobody went to prison for it. 

Someone should.

Just like Colin Powell should be in prison for his outrageous lies about Iraq before the UN.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 21.12.16 15:34

they never stop..it's like a vicious,vicious circle...
And, as long as they get away with it they will carry on. There's no such thing as too low . Same script every time, just new 'angels' and new 'demons' depending on the agenda...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/12/first-crisis-actor-1990-nayirah-claimed-iraq-killed-312-hospital-incubator-infants-kuwait-criminally-incite-war.html
icanseeyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 31.12.16 16:13

A senior Administrator working for NATO has supposed to have ended his life on 16 December 2016,but the alleged gun used wasn't registered in his name,which was found in the Glove compartment! then begs a question as to his sudden death,suicide or murdered?
Syrian White Helmets had received over £100 Million pounds of funding from different Continents,USA,UK and European Institutions,did this funding come from NATO or is there a connection to their existence emergence being used to destabilise elected Governments,Coup De Tate style,Arab League?
It is reported that there is a"Black hole" of 250 Billion pounds in the NATO accounts going back to Four Decades of concealment of the NATO funding?
Which raises a question of the Millions of Dollars owed by America to NATO and the Operations they have led in European Continents since the European Union was formed in the 1970's,an American Ideology for Europe?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 13.04.18 15:03

Russian ambassador accuses the White Helmets of staging 'fake chemical attacks'

https://news.sky.com/story/live-russia-says-trump-guided-by-morning-mood-11328441

Russian ambassador on the White Helmets
Alexander Yakovenko claims the White Helmets volunteer organisation is "famous" for staging fake chemical attacks in Syria.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum