The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

JULIAN ASSANGE: UN confirms decision that he is 'arbitrarily detained' > He demands his freedom (was: Is Julian Assange Dead or Miissng? Has Wikileaks been taken over and 'compromised'? - and Pamela Anderson, Craig Murray and the McCanns...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE: UN confirms decision that he is 'arbitrarily detained' > He demands his freedom (was: Is Julian Assange Dead or Miissng? Has Wikileaks been taken over and 'compromised'? - and Pamela Anderson, Craig Murray and the McCanns...)

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.12.16 10:24

UPDATE: Immediately after I posted the message below, it appears that Julian Assange has now broken his 'radio silence' in response to the United Nations re-confirming its decision earlier in the year that he has ben 'arbitrarily detained' - a breach of his human rights. He has apparently released a statement calling for his immediate release:

http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/julian-assange-pleads-to-be-set-free-after-un-panel-ruling-11364117558071

Julian Assange has renewed his plea to be "set free" after a United Nations panel confirmed its view that the WikiLeaks founder is a victim of arbitrary detention.

The Working Group on Arbitrary Detention rejected a request by the UK Government to review the case.

In February, the panel found that Britain and Sweden had "arbitrarily detained" Mr Assange, who has been living inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for over four years.

The panel said he should be freed and entitled to compensation. It said the UK Government had not presented enough new information to merit a new examination.

Mr Assange said: "Now that all appeals are exhausted I expect that the UK and Sweden will comply with their international obligations and set me free. It an obvious and grotesque injustice to detain someone for six years who hasn't even been charged with an offence."

A statement on behalf of WikiLeaks said the original decision now stands and the UK and Sweden are once again required to "immediately put an end to Mr Assange's arbitrary detention and afford him monetary compensation".

It continued: "Earlier this year the United Nations concluded the 16 month long case to which the UK was a party.

"The UK lost, appealed, and today - lost again. The UN instructed the UK and Sweden to take immediate steps to ensure Mr Assange's liberty, protection, and enjoyment of fundamental human rights.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

[ PREVIOUS POST > Now out-of-date ]

Many supporters of Julian Assange are claiming there has been no authentic confirmation of his continued existence since mid-October, i.e. round about when the Podesta 'Pizzagate' e-mails began to surface and strated whizzing round the globe.

This was also around the time the Swedish police were due to interview him about two alleed sexual assauts in Sweden - the allegations that led him to seek refuge in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Confirmation of his continued existence comes from two unlikely people who claim tohave seen him in the past few weeks - Pamela Anderson, the former Baywatch and Playboy star, and former Ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig Murray.

An alleged audio recording of him apparently taking part in a video-conferencing call has failed to convince. A former Wikileaks insider has claimed that Wikileaks is no longer under the control of the former Wikileaks team. The mainstream media have just begun to touch in this issue, dismissing it as 'conspiracy theor ynonsense'.

There is a thread aboput Craig Murray on the forum, because he made some mildly sceptical remarks on his 'Craig Murray' blog about the McCanns. He wrote:     

As a former Clerk in the FCO, a now abolished post effectively of night duty officer. I can tell you from horrible personal experience that the FCO deals with gut-wrenching cases of lost or dead children abroad frequently. I spent one of the most terrible three hours of my life, through to a cold dawn, on the phone with a hysterical bereaved mother desperate to explore any avenue that might give a possibility that the boy who had just drowned in Brazil was misidentified as her son. On average, I am afraid such tragedies get substantially less than 1% of the public resources that were devoted to the McCanns.

I am going to come straight out with this. British diplomatic staff were under direct instruction to support the McCanns far beyond the usual and to put pressure on the Portuguese authorities over the case. I have direct information that more than one of those diplomatic staff found the McCanns less than convincing and their stories inconsistent. Embassy staff were perturbed to be ordered that British authorities were to be present at every contact between the McCanns and Portuguese police.

This again is absolutely not the norm. On a daily basis more British citizens have contact with foreign authorities than the total staff of the FCO. It would be simply impossible to give that level of support to everybody. Plus, against jingoistic presumption, a great many Brits who have contact with foreign police are actually criminals.

The British Ambassador in Portugal, John Buck, had been my direct boss in the FCO. He was Deputy Head of Southern European Department when I was Head of Cyprus Section. He and his staff were concerned by contradictions in the McCann’s story. The Embassy warned, in writing, that being perceived as too close to the McCanns might not prove wise. They demanded the instruction from London be reconfirmed.

It was.

I know of people’s misgivings because I was told directly. But material was also leaked to a Belgian newspaper confirming what I have said. It was published by the Express, but like so much other material which is not supportive of the McCanns, it got taken down. Fortunately that last link preserved it. It also shows that the FCO continues to refuse Freedom of Information requests for the material on the interesting grounds that it might damage relations with Portugal.

He then added, mysteriously:

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not believe there was a high level paedophile ring involved. I make no such argument.

Pamela Anderson has made a couple of very public visits to the Ecuadorian Embassy, all glammed up of course and wearing 7"-high pink stilettos. Her mission was apparently to bring Assange some vegan sandwiches. She was seen carry a Pret A Manger bag and said:

"I really believe in him and think he's a good person, and I'm concerned about his health, his family, and I just hope that by some miracle he's set free.  I brought him a nice vegan lunch and some vegan snacks."

Craig Murray says he visited on 18 October and again saw him, he says, last Friday (25 November), when he reported.

"Just got back after a long chat with Julian Assange. Julian is very aware of the persistent rumours about his position or health. He is fine apart from a cold, and buoyed by recent events."

On 19 October, Murray posted this elliptical message on his blog:

How to Really Really Upset the Foreign Office and Security Services 300

19 Oct, 2016  in Uncategorized by craig

1) Go into the Foreign Office and read ten Top Secret documents about UK collaboration with torture to refresh my memory. Hand back documents and my notes in a double sealed envelope (have just done this bit).
2)
Immediately after reading Top Secret documents, go to see Julian Assange for a whisky in the Ecuador Embassy (am on my way).
3) Tomorrow morning, arrive at Parliament Intelligence and Security Committee to give evidence in secret session. Get handed hopefully still double sealed envelope with my notes to use during evidence. Hand back notes for destruction when finished.
4) Immediately after very secret evidence session, go for (hopefully boozy) lunch with Peter Oborne.

Sometimes I quite enjoy my life. If you can’t annoy the arrogant bastards who run the world for the 1%, what point is there in living?

So far as I know, Julian Assange has only ever made one public comment on the Madeleine McCann case.

This one:

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Re: JULIAN ASSANGE: UN confirms decision that he is 'arbitrarily detained' > He demands his freedom (was: Is Julian Assange Dead or Miissng? Has Wikileaks been taken over and 'compromised'? - and Pamela Anderson, Craig Murray and the McCanns...)

Post by tinkier on 01.12.16 11:24

Tony Bennett wrote:UPDATE: Immediately after I posted the message below, it appears that Julian Assange has now broken his 'radio silence' in response to the United Nations re-confirming its decision earlier in the year that he has ben 'arbitrarily detained' - a breach of his human rights. He has apparently released a statement calling for his immediate release:

http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/julian-assange-pleads-to-be-set-free-after-un-panel-ruling-11364117558071

Julian Assange has renewed his plea to be "set free" after a United Nations panel confirmed its view that the WikiLeaks founder is a victim of arbitrary detention.

The Working Group on Arbitrary Detention rejected a request by the UK Government to review the case.

In February, the panel found that Britain and Sweden had "arbitrarily detained" Mr Assange, who has been living inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for over four years.

The panel said he should be freed and entitled to compensation. It said the UK Government had not presented enough new information to merit a new examination.

Mr Assange said: "Now that all appeals are exhausted I expect that the UK and Sweden will comply with their international obligations and set me free. It an obvious and grotesque injustice to detain someone for six years who hasn't even been charged with an offence."

A statement on behalf of WikiLeaks said the original decision now stands and the UK and Sweden are once again required to "immediately put an end to Mr Assange's arbitrary detention and afford him monetary compensation".

It continued: "Earlier this year the United Nations concluded the 16 month long case to which the UK was a party.

"The UK lost, appealed, and today - lost again. The UN instructed the UK and Sweden to take immediate steps to ensure Mr Assange's liberty, protection, and enjoyment of fundamental human rights.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

[ PREVIOUS POST > Now out-of-date ]

Many supporters of Julian Assange are claiming there has been no authentic confirmation of his continued existence since mid-October, i.e. round about when the Podesta 'Pizzagate' e-mails began to surface and strated whizzing round the globe.

This was also around the time the Swedish police were due to interview him about two alleed sexual assauts in Sweden - the allegations that led him to seek refuge in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Confirmation of his continued existence comes from two unlikely people who claim tohave seen him in the past few weeks - Pamela Anderson, the former Baywatch and Playboy star, and former Ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig Murray.

An alleged audio recording of him apparently taking part in a video-conferencing call has failed to convince. A former Wikileaks insider has claimed that Wikileaks is no longer under the control of the former Wikileaks team. The mainstream media have just begun to touch in this issue, dismissing it as 'conspiracy theor ynonsense'.

There is a thread aboput Craig Murray on the forum, because he made some mildly sceptical remarks on his 'Craig Murray' blog about the McCanns. He wrote:     

As a former Clerk in the FCO, a now abolished post effectively of night duty officer. I can tell you from horrible personal experience that the FCO deals with gut-wrenching cases of lost or dead children abroad frequently. I spent one of the most terrible three hours of my life, through to a cold dawn, on the phone with a hysterical bereaved mother desperate to explore any avenue that might give a possibility that the boy who had just drowned in Brazil was misidentified as her son. On average, I am afraid such tragedies get substantially less than 1% of the public resources that were devoted to the McCanns.

I am going to come straight out with this. British diplomatic staff were under direct instruction to support the McCanns far beyond the usual and to put pressure on the Portuguese authorities over the case. I have direct information that more than one of those diplomatic staff found the McCanns less than convincing and their stories inconsistent. Embassy staff were perturbed to be ordered that British authorities were to be present at every contact between the McCanns and Portuguese police.

This again is absolutely not the norm. On a daily basis more British citizens have contact with foreign authorities than the total staff of the FCO. It would be simply impossible to give that level of support to everybody. Plus, against jingoistic presumption, a great many Brits who have contact with foreign police are actually criminals.

The British Ambassador in Portugal, John Buck, had been my direct boss in the FCO. He was Deputy Head of Southern European Department when I was Head of Cyprus Section. He and his staff were concerned by contradictions in the McCann’s story. The Embassy warned, in writing, that being perceived as too close to the McCanns might not prove wise. They demanded the instruction from London be reconfirmed.

It was.

I know of people’s misgivings because I was told directly. But material was also leaked to a Belgian newspaper confirming what I have said. It was published by the Express, but like so much other material which is not supportive of the McCanns, it got taken down. Fortunately that last link preserved it. It also shows that the FCO continues to refuse Freedom of Information requests for the material on the interesting grounds that it might damage relations with Portugal.

He then added, mysteriously:

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not believe there was a high level paedophile ring involved. I make no such argument.

Pamela Anderson has made a couple of very public visits to the Ecuadorian Embassy, all glammed up of course and wearing 7"-high pink stilettos. Her mission was apparently to bring Assange some vegan sandwiches. She was seen carry a Pret A Manger bag and said:

"I really believe in him and think he's a good person, and I'm concerned about his health, his family, and I just hope that by some miracle he's set free.  I brought him a nice vegan lunch and some vegan snacks."

Craig Murray says he visited on 18 October and again saw him, he says, last Friday (25 November), when he reported.

"Just got back after a long chat with Julian Assange. Julian is very aware of the persistent rumours about his position or health. He is fine apart from a cold, and buoyed by recent events."

On 19 October, Murray posted this elliptical message on his blog:

How to Really Really Upset the Foreign Office and Security Services 300

19 Oct, 2016  in Uncategorized by craig

1) Go into the Foreign Office and read ten Top Secret documents about UK collaboration with torture to refresh my memory. Hand back documents and my notes in a double sealed envelope (have just done this bit).
2)
Immediately after reading Top Secret documents, go to see Julian Assange for a whisky in the Ecuador Embassy (am on my way).
3) Tomorrow morning, arrive at Parliament Intelligence and Security Committee to give evidence in secret session. Get handed hopefully still double sealed envelope with my notes to use during evidence. Hand back notes for destruction when finished.
4) Immediately after very secret evidence session, go for (hopefully boozy) lunch with Peter Oborne.

Sometimes I quite enjoy my life. If you can’t annoy the arrogant bastards who run the world for the 1%, what point is there in living?

So far as I know, Julian Assange has only ever made one public comment on the Madeleine McCann case.

This one:

Interesting. If you do a quick google search there are a lot of non msm sites reporting this. If Julian Assange is fit and well, why doesn't he just make an appearance, put an end to the rumours once and for all. As an aside, why would John Podesta take time out to come to London 21-23 October at such a critical time in the US election.
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Re: JULIAN ASSANGE: UN confirms decision that he is 'arbitrarily detained' > He demands his freedom (was: Is Julian Assange Dead or Miissng? Has Wikileaks been taken over and 'compromised'? - and Pamela Anderson, Craig Murray and the McCanns...)

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.12.16 13:40

tinkier wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Interesting. If you do a quick google search there are a lot of non msm sites reporting this. If Julian Assange is fit and well, why doesn't he just make an appearance, put an end to the rumours once and for all. As an aside, why would John Podesta take time out to come to London 21-23 October at such a critical time in the US election.
@ tinkier

I had a quick look on Google and so far could only find three sites covering this story:

1 bt.com (as I posted)

2 Russia Today, and

3 recode (never heard of it).

Maybe the mainstream media don't reckon it's much of a story?

I hadn't realised that John Podesta of 'Pizzagate' fame had been in London on Friday 21 October.

I saw a few links, including one titled: 'Will Hillary Clinton win - by a landslide?' which was promoting a major fund-raising event amomgst the American ex-pat commuinity here:

https://www.willhillarywin.com/events/london-united-kingdom-global-countdown-party-with-john-podesta-wendy-sherman-and-special-guests/

It looked like the event was in the Houses of Parliament.

AFAIK the first leak of the damning Podesta emails was on Friday 7 October.

The Presidential Election was on Tuesday 8 November.

At the very height of the Presidential cmapaign, he comes here and does some fund-raising among US ex-pats?? - most of whom would have voted by post already??

Or did he need to have urgent talks with some very high-up people in London about something completely different??

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 01.12.16 14:40

Tony Bennett wrote:
tinkier wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Interesting. If you do a quick google search there are a lot of non msm sites reporting this. If Julian Assange is fit and well, why doesn't he just make an appearance, put an end to the rumours once and for all. As an aside, why would John Podesta take time out to come to London 21-23 October at such a critical time in the US election.
@ tinkier

I had a quick look on Google and so far could only find three sites covering this story:

1 bt.com (as I posted)

2 Russia Today, and

3 recode (never heard of it).

Maybe the mainstream media don't reckon it's much of a story?

I hadn't realised that John Podesta of 'Pizzagate' fame had been in London on Friday 21 October.

I saw a few links, including one titled: 'Will Hillary Clinton win - by a landslide?' which was promoting a major fund-raising event amomgst the American ex-pat commuinity here:

https://www.willhillarywin.com/events/london-united-kingdom-global-countdown-party-with-john-podesta-wendy-sherman-and-special-guests/

It looked like the event was in the Houses of Parliament.

AFAIK the first leak of the damning Podesta emails was on Friday 7 October.

The Presidential Election was on Tuesday 8 November.

At the very height of the Presidential cmapaign, he comes here and does some fund-raising among US ex-pats?? - most of whom would have voted by post already??

Or did he need to have urgent talks with some very high-up people in London about something completely different??
It seems John Kerry, the same John Kerry that (allegedly) requested the Ecuador embassy to cut Julian Assange internet was in London 16th 17th October, supposedly to renew the Syrian peace effort.
So there has been more than one high up US official in London for urgent talks with the powers that be in the UK over the past couple on months?

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/11/reasons-to-believe-julian-assange-is-in-cia-custody-and-wikileaks-under-duress/
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 01.12.16 18:43

I don`t know how legit this video is or whether it`s a wind-up.

John Pilger might have some info as he interviewed Julian in the Embassy on Oct 30th and this was after Pamela Anderson supposedly visited him (I doubt she did).
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Re;Julian Assange Abducted?

Post by willowthewisp on 01.12.16 19:29

Someone had better alert"Operation Grange"that an Adult may have been abducted from the Ecuadorian Embassy,whilst John Kerry was discussing Mr Assange with the Ecuadorean President about Wikileaks,E-mails? 
Seriously,do you think that an American Government would kidnap someone they wished to speak with(Quantanamo methodology)from an Embassy within the UK and the British Government would allow such a thing to happen,eh Mr Jack Straw,Rendition Flights via the UK to an Island near Cuba?
At least Mr Assange would have named the 439 MP's,(Spineless)who have allowed a "Warmonger"to escape any penalties before the House of(Cons)Commons,due to them having No B**lacks to impeach him before Parliament,what a Sick Country we live in,Democracy alive and well in the UK,eh!?  Spending millions of Pounds to Write inaccuracies of what had been spoken out of their lips in Parliament(Hansard Records) when pontificating of the necessity to go to War in Iraq for a second time,due to Georges Dad being unable to remove Saddam from his own Country,but remove him from Kuwait,which he had invaded.

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 01.12.16 20:34

what are the chances....
Assange lawyer dies jumping in front of a train April 2016

Wikileaks chief council dies of cancer May 2106

A possible Wikileaks informant murdered July 2016

A mentor to Assange and key player dies of cancer October 2016

4 people, all with close ties to Wikileaks die within a 6 month period, then Assange does a disappearing act?
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.12.16 23:09

tinkier wrote:what are the chances....

REPLY: We do need to take care here...

Assange lawyer dies jumping in front of a train April 2016

REPLY: On 18 April Assange's British lawyer John Jones QC did indeed kill himself by jumping in front of a train at West Hampstead. Apparently the CCTV showed that no-one else was there at the time. The family gave evidence that he was mentally unell and he had discharged himself from a psychiatric hospiyal at 5am that morning. This death can't be placed on a hitman 

Wikileaks chief counsel [sp.]/attorney dies of cancer May 2016 [corr.]

REPLY: Michael Retner was Assange's U.S. lawyer and he died on 11 May 2016 from 'complications of cancer'. Was there any evidence his death was suspicious? Not AFAIK   

A possible Wikileaks informant murdered July 2016

REPLY: Seth Rich shot dead multiple times in the back on 10 July 2016 in the streets of Washington. Assange afterwards claimed that he had been the source of leaks from the Democratic National Convention. With robbery NOT the obvious motive, this DOES look like a professional hit by the Clinton entourage, adding to what is known as the 'Clinton Body Count' 

A mentor to Assange and key player dies of cancer October 2016

REPLY: Gavin Macfadyen, who died of lung cancer on 22 October 2016. Again AFAIK there is no evidence or even suggestion of foul play 

4 people, all with close ties to Wikileaks die within a 6 month period, then Assange does a disappearing act?
The Daily Express has covered this story today, also claiming that Assange has made a recent statement, although they say it was to deny that Wikileaks had been taken over, NOT about the U.N. supporting his bid for freedom:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/738241/Julian-Assange-CIA-TAKEN-OVER-Wikileaks-DNA-Sweden

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 02.12.16 5:23

He is completely free to walk out the door of the embassy at any time.

No one is holding him there by force or coercion, i suspect they would probably be glad to see tha back of him.

The only thing stopping Assange leaving the embassy is him fearing any possible consequences such as arrest and questioning in relation to the sex allegations made against him.

His fear that he would then be sent to America is based only on his beliefs
and perhaps intent.

It is unlikely he would be extradited. America would have to provide grounds that he broke their laws and, as previously seen with sundry hackers, it is a prolonged process and not always successful.

His concern is not in relation to the alleged assaults, his concern is with the leaked secrets.

America would have to convince the Swedes that there was a case to answer.

I think this is also part of his need for attention, whilst he resides in the embassy he is newsworthy and people and the media pay a bit more attention to wikileaks that perhaps would otherwise happen.

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 05.12.16 3:44

I'm not so sure Assange is so worried about the sexual allegations as the chances of him contracting a sudden deadly illness or colliding with a train. If the CIA/FBI (current president of USA) want you quiet, they make you quiet. Obama and his famous 'no means no' speech shortly after the whole Assange sexual assault nonsense served to make himself look golden to the world and Assange like a demon. I've never figured out why any sanctimonious american president would want to track down an Australian who allegedly raped somebody in Sweden.There were police for that anyway. Rape ? The term 'rape' under swedish law is not exactly the same as many western countries.In this particular case it refers to a law within the law termed as ''sex by surprise''.That's not a joke, although it sounds like one. Sex by surprise is when the female who has consented realises after the act that the man was not wearing a condom.That's it.Simple. The woman in question was boasting that she'd actually netted Assange and was tweeting her friends to attend her party where no doubt she could boast more. Thats when the mysterious 'intervention' of american eyes happened.She was told to remove the tweet.You can't remove a tweet. But it was removed shortly after.The same female, in a former life, was sharing the pillow of one of George Bush's(Sr) cia members who was considered a loose cannon even by his standards. His record of assanation is impressive.The woman has links with a feminist movement in- of all places -Cuba. The plot thickens. Assange was pounced on and the rest is history. he isn't a fool, he won't be rushing anywhere soon....

The myth is growing that anythinng that happens in the world is known by wikileaks. While it may be true that wikileaks has enlightened many to the duplicity of our rulers, they can't possibly know every detail about every crime or alleged crime. In the context of this site, I doubt very much that assange concerned himself much with the Mcann story but found it a useful analogy to use in his own victimisation. Loosely related, and forming some strings that need to be tied together carefully are his 'vistors' of late. Pamela Anderson did visit him and was photographed.God nows why but she did and it got her some pages( maybe that's why). More importantly there was a visit from the bizarre Lady GaGa who has long been considered the illuminati tool of the music business and slightly obsessed with blood and satanism in her videos and perfume ads. Why is this more important ? Because she was filmed /photographed at the weird and bloody-looking bizarre parties that we;'ve been seeing lately that involve the podesta brothers and their cookie friends. GaGa visited Assange shortly before the american election. Assange then went mainstream telling all that he had a bombshell ready for the Clinton drive to the whitehouse. Then came those email leaks, and then the veiled threats to expose more 'sordid' secrets. If that would have happened the whole can of worms would have had tentacles that covered the whole of the western elite.It's my personal belief that the 6 hour all night 'shock' we called an election on our british TVs was filled with panicking mainstream reporters losing their objectivity as though their was more than just a shock slowly gathering pace, but the 'wrong guy' was getting in. trump's ultra cool confidence wasn't all bluff.He knew some creative counting would need to take place and it was a win- win.

Now we're hearing the Podesta brothers /pizzagate thing was 'fake news'. Try putting anything online any time exposing or accusing politicians and cover ups and you can guarantee it will be down in minutes.it was left up for a reason.And let's face it, the vitriol and strength of the explicit accusations would lay the accuser wide open to libel /slander and all kinds of law suits that would get him or her jailed or 'suicided'.

What do i want to see now ? I want claims that Podesta A) really had access to Clement Freud's apartment in Portugal or if it's a story put out by shills to make seekers of truth look mad. And B) that he was genuinely there the same time as the Mcanns for the same reason.

I'm new to the ite /forum and this is my first post. My thought on the mcann case will be my next.
icanseeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.12.16 4:14

If you cross the clintons you have an extremely high chance of contracting "suicide".

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 06.12.16 18:19

Nothing has been heard from Julian Assange since late October, as I understand it, and one internet source says that he 'left his cat behind' at the Embassy, which he would never do.  Very concerned that we should have proof of life and know that he is well.

Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 07.12.16 4:58

What / who is the 'internet source ' ? And if it has information about his cat being left behind, it seems to be suggesting Assange has left. If- emphasising the 'if' - Assange has done a moonlight flit similar to that of Snowden, I doubt he'd take the cat anyway...

I've heard rumblings that Assange is preparing to finish the job off on the Clintons soon. If he does that it will be bigger than Pizzagate, Watergate, you name it. He'll need a good bunker from which to deliver that one. It would be explosive( figuratively only i hope).

In the meantime, let's not forget the Pilger interview that took place in November. He seems to have a cold, that's all. but it was still post - October.

I can't post the link as I'm only  new member. But if you Google thepoliticalinsider and find Nov 4th, it's there, text and vid.
icanseeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 07.12.16 9:05

I don't have the link but it was a video by Anonymous and saying that he would not leave his beloved cat behind voluntarily.  Cannot vouch for authenticity.

Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 07.12.16 18:05

Thanks for the reply.

I've learned over the years to 'walk around' all 'anonymous'  videos. At first it was useful and probably genuine. But anyone can get hold of a voice synthesizer and Guy Fawkes mask . Then tune in to whatever's 'trending' and elaborate on it. Let's not forget that YouTube is only a brand name leftover from a time that Google hadn't bought it out. And it's common knowledge that Google is an arm of the governments ( UK / US ) . We wouldn't have it, or any social networks if it wasn't for the need for the pen owners to be able to watch and listen to what's being thought, theorised and exposed. The anonymous mask has become a meme. The latest 'proof the CIA have Assange' will show this...

Assange will appear soon. The fear is Pizzagate. The fear is a re-emergence of the Franklin cover up. And this will expose not so much as how deep the proverbial rabbit hole goes but how high the rankings are of those who have lorded it over us for a century. Hilary will soon be preparing a legal defence and it will be based on her health( which she swore was 100% prior to the election ). If the can of worms is opened and spills onto the mainstream stage i think it's a matter of time before people will begin to think of 2 names and their collective fates. Madeline Mcann and JonBenet Ramsey. Those who couldn't look at or accept the 'craziness' of such theories will no longer have the luxury of denial.
icanseeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 07.12.16 18:22

Most interesting post and I agree.  Am very cautious at anything on the net.  I really am concerned though and hope we can have some evidence very soon.

Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 07.12.16 18:43

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/julian-assange-testimony-full-sex-assault-charges-wikileaks-ecuadorian-embassy-a7460356.html

see..he was obvioulsy in talks with his legal team about the trumped up rape story constructed by one of america's newest poodles on the block...'neutral' Sweden.
icanseeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 07.12.16 20:59

And remember, the internet is now run by the UN not America anymore!

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange

Post by Searcher on 07.12.16 23:00

icanseeyou wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/julian-assange-testimony-full-sex-assault-charges-wikileaks-ecuadorian-embassy-a7460356.html

see..he was obvioulsy in talks with his legal team about the trumped up rape story constructed by one of america's newest poodles on the block...'neutral' Sweden.
Do we know that this material was actually filmed today; the images say Getty which could mean anything, regardless of the tweet info.

Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 08.12.16 0:01

Pretty sure it was filmed today, yes. 10's of thousands are looking at Assange / Pizzagate / Clinton / CIA all over the net. If this didn't happen today you can guarantee somebody there would have tweeted it to death to be the first to say they were there and it was a month ago. Thankfully, this is the one of the very rare times the mainstream come in useful ; to actually show a film and speech without their own take on it added. I've been looking at a few youtubes Re all of the above and i think there's a lot of serious problems with 'ordinary' users desperate to be youtube sensations.And don't get me started on the youngturks channel. That leaves oil all over my keyboard.He is one seriously deluded disinfo merchant.

I'm still hoping somebody picks the net up by the middle and holds it up regarding the elites penchant for tiny children and the thousands of allegations of trafficking. If it is picked up, don't look at the middle, look at whats stuck to it. Then we can really investigate it...
icanseeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 08.12.16 0:48

Let's hope it is today, and agree that someone would have come forward if not.  We will have to see.  I tend to trust Alex Jones/InfoWars, and Next News Network - it will be interesting to see if they cover this.

Searcher

Back to top Go down

Re;Julian Assange Abducted?

Post by willowthewisp on 08.12.16 13:00

It's a good job Sweden didn't have to investigate the"Ched Evan's"Rape charge,if that is how they handle unprotected Sex between Adults,Julian Assange charges?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum