The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by JRP on 17.03.17 13:06

@batmann wrote:dci redwood put these efits out to the country. thus visually making  him accountable and supportive of the images.   why would he be so bold to show efits that are so detailed they show freckle's, when at one time we just had egg man.
JRP, thank you for that info, my theory isn't developed yet, but I do think dci redwood was testing the water by showing both images, i'm yet to understand effectively why...

Egg Man was an early drawing of Jane Tanners sighting, wasn't he an early prototype Tannerman?
Kate McCann in her book "madeleine" tries to link Tannerman to Smithman, trying to make out that it's the same person. Although DCI Redwood invents finds Crecheman/Redwoodman to explain away this Tanner sighting. Or, as some say both walked down the road that night.

Smithman began life as Gerry McCann, and then through evolution and natural selection he grew a second head and became the Podesta brothers.

To my way of thinking. Tannerman was invented to back up the abduction theory. Smithman at best wasn't clearly seen by the Smiths, and worst, he's an invention too.

JRP

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by aquila on 17.03.17 13:13

@JRP wrote:
@batmann wrote:dci redwood put these efits out to the country. thus visually making  him accountable and supportive of the images.   why would he be so bold to show efits that are so detailed they show freckle's, when at one time we just had egg man.
JRP, thank you for that info, my theory isn't developed yet, but I do think dci redwood was testing the water by showing both images, i'm yet to understand effectively why...

Egg Man was an early drawing of Jane Tanners sighting, wasn't he an early prototype Tannerman?
Kate McCann in her book "madeleine" tries to link Tannerman to Smithman, trying to make out that it's the same person. Although DCI Redwood invents finds Crecheman/Redwoodman to explain away this Tanner sighting. Or, as some say both walked down the road that night.

Smithman began life as Gerry McCann, and then through evolution and natural selection he grew a second head and became the Podesta brothers.

To my way of thinking. Tannerman was invented to back up the abduction theory. Smithman at best wasn't clearly seen by the Smiths, and worst, he's an invention too.
I had a revelation moment when two e-fits of the same man - really??? (origin unknown/potentially dodgy) were held up to a Crime Watch audience by Andy Redwood as THIS man - that being one and the same person.

I believe the Smith sighting and now I'm off to clean my unicorn's teeth.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by batmann on 17.03.17 14:40

yep, seriously.

have u had a look at the link I provided and the efit?

batmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.03.17 15:34

@batmann wrote:yep, seriously.

have u had a look at the link I provided and the efit?
No eye haven't - I don't click-on unfamiliar links, never know where it might lead.

I look forward to your further observations in due course.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.03.17 15:40

@JRP wrote:

Precise observations thumbsup JRP!

The mere notion of two highly influential brothers, closely associated with the echalons of Washington DC, one or both parading around the streets of Praia da Luz at 10:00pm carrying a prostrate body is risible at best.  A stretch limousine parked outside apartment 5a would attract less attention.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum