The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

STOP FUNDING HATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting advertisers to stop advertising in 'Hating' newspapers...

12% 12% 
[ 3 ]
80% 80% 
[ 20 ]
8% 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 25

STOP FUNDING HATE

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.11.16 17:21

I came across this group today for the first time: 'Stop Funding Hate':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Funding_Hate

It was founded post-Brexit, in August.

Its main aim is to get advertisers to stop advertising in the three main 'hating' newspapers, which they say are the Daily Mail, the Sun and the Express.

The reason I heard of them is that one of the BBC's top news stories today is about the Stop Funding Hate group having successfully leaned on the giant toy firm Lego to stop all its advertising in the Daily Mail: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37962425

The Daily Mail's 'hate crime' was apparently, its headline 'Enemies of the People', attacking the three judges who said hat Article 50 could only be triggered by Parliament.

Football pundit and former England centre forward Gary Linker is trying to get the Sun to stop advertising Walkers Crisps.

The organisers say they are attacking newspapers which are 'anti-migrant' or 'migrant-hating'.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP FUNDING HATE

Post by kaz on 12.11.16 17:43

I think that's fine. If that's the way the group feel, it's a free country ( ! ) and the likes of Lineker can try and persuade who they want to do what they want. Can you really see Walkers Crisps jeopardising their anticipated profits by advertising in the Times rather than the Sun? Dream on. Likewise those who disagree with the claptrap promulgated by these ten a penny celebs reserve the right to stop buying Walkers crisps. Aldi's are just as good and half the price!

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.11.16 20:49

The world's gone mad!

What are they trying to do, incite civil war or revolution?  The US of A is in uproar as a result of Trump's presidential victory and now here in good old Blighty there is Brexit - a simple process of democracy turned into something akin to a dictatorship.  It's not the answer.

Generation on generation have strived to put an end to world conflict in pursuit of Utopia - world peace - but the western superpowers don't want that do they?  You can't control peace but by heck you can control, or should I say create,  anarchy.

The writing's on the wall..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.16 22:01

There is nothing more intolerant than the tolerant left.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

e

Post by Verdi on 12.11.16 23:01

The UK press incite hatred - they answer to the paymaster general - the inner enemy - the establishment. 

George Orwell should be highly honoured posthumously.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.11.16 7:44

George Orwell knew what the game would be because it was the same game back then.

Whoever controls the information controls the people.

It's a bit harder for them today but I expect they'll get a handle on it sometime with "hate" and "cyber-terrorism" as an excuse.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.11.16 12:56

I truly believe cyberspace has made it easier for them, it's a world of anonymity, an ideal platform for the propagandist.

At least with the established media you knew who you're dealing with but now we live in a dangerous world of false information dominated by hidden identity.  I have an aversion to anything hidden by a mask - I like to see the face of who I'm talking to or listening to.  That includes clowns!

The pickpocket of former days is the criminal mastermind of modern times - ask Gerry he knows, he was there.

Hate is buzzword of the day.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 14.11.16 12:08

On Twitter today there is a group called Jewish Voice @J_VoiceUK a Jewish media group supporting the Labour Party, Trade Union Movement and being Pro-Israel and Pro-Palistine. 
They are suggesting/threatening a boycott of John Lewis until they stop advertising in the Daily Mail. Group states in it's bio, that it is based in London.

Tweet by Jewish Voice to John Lewis "It's bizarre that u publish images of joy & happiness while still funding the Daily Mail. Pls explain to us why u still advertise with them"?

Anti free speech seems to be gaining momentum.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.11.16 16:46

@BlueBag wrote:There is nothing more intolerant than the tolerant left.
Exactly.  Why don't they all just up and move to their beloved European countries.   I wouldn't miss them.

I saw in the papers that the Stars in America who said they would all move to Canada if Trump won have decided to stay after all.  ha ha.  

We just knew they would.

Hillary brought out Beyonce, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga blah blah .  Fat lot of good it did her.
big grin big grin big grin

My oh my they do have a very BIG OPINION OF THEMSELVES.

LAUGHABLE IT REALLY IS.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum