The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

President Trump

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re;President Trump

Post by willowthewisp on 09.11.16 16:44

@BlueBag wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Rupert Murdoch must be well chuffed now Donald Trump USA,potus,Theresa May UK Prime Minister,"like a Puppet on a String" and a certain Middle East Country formed in 1948?
That is my worry about Trump.

He has publicly stated his support for Israel.

But it's no different to Clinton, she did exactly the same.

Win-win for Israel.

No one gets any shot at power in the US unless they bow to the zionist lobby AIPAC.

Maybe now Trump is there things will change about that.

Maybe.
Hi Bluebag,that'll be as rare as Rockin Horse **it,then

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump

Post by Roxyroo on 09.11.16 20:19

I saw a voter today saying that new York, the MSM and hollywood etc have been pushing these strange ideas, such as the "use the right pronoun to address men/women, trans people" etc, for far too long, they're locked into their own bubble and expect the rest of the U.S. to just comply with this insanity. Which sounds about right.
The neo-con McCarthyism that Hillary has been pushing was just outright ridiculous to behold, so its good to see Trump and Putin mending fences today.
I really do believe this has been a watershed moment for the MSM. Much like in the Madeleine case the MSM have been lying to us all for years.

We all knew it and last night i felt vindicated.

After all we,re only conspiracy theorists,

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.11.16 6:56

If he appoints Rudy Giuliani as Secretary of State I will be extremely disappointed.

Turkeys won't vote for Christmas over 9/11 investigations.

Giuliani was a person who strangely knew the first tower was coming down before anyone else including the emergency services in the towers.

He has been asked how he knew and always refuses to answer.

Here is lying about what he previously said.

BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.11.16 8:56

Headline of Civil War in America as thousands protest about President Trump.  Not my President chants, US flag being burned so says the Daily Express.

These people really are sore losers just like the Remoaners here.   The other side won, get over it and accept that change is needed.

The very same people spend hours talking about peace rallies and the human rights of people coming into the country blah blah.  They would do well to respect the rights of the people who didn't vote the same way as them and keep the peace themselves.  

Hypocrites.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.11.16 9:11

@Roxyroo wrote:I saw a voter today saying that New York, the MSM and Hollywood etc have been pushing these strange ideas, such as the "use the right pronoun to address men/women, trans people" etc. for far too long, they're locked into their own bubble and expect the rest of the U.S. to just comply with this insanity. Which sounds about right.
The neo-con McCarthyism that Hillary has been pushing was just outright ridiculous to behold, so it's good to see Trump and Putin mending fences today.
I really do believe this has been a watershed moment for the MSM. Much like in the Madeleine case the MSM have been lying to us all for years.

We all knew it and last night I felt vindicated.

After all we're only conspiracy theorists...
@ Roxyroo     I am entirely in sympathy with your views and the views of the voter you quoted.  

On the subject of Russia, I believe they have been unfairly demonised, partly to cover over the fact that the U.S., the U.K. and some other Western governments have been interfering in and destabilising countries such as Iraq, Libya, Syria and Ukraine. The Crimea had been Russian for ages until Stalin, as part of his 'divide and rule' strategy, decided to put the Crimea into Ukraine, causing resentment to the native ethnic Russians who dominate the Crimea. So, yes, the U.S. should mend fences with Russia, it will be good for us all.   

We must hope that Trump is a force for good and that he will become a lot more statesmanlike in office.

It must be put on record here that after 99.2% of all the votes have been counted, it looks like Hillary Clinton will have gained about 200,000 more votes than Donald Trump. She is currently on 59.9 million and Trump on 59.7 million.

One other thing: Hillary Clinton's camp were so confident of victory that their election hall had been constructed with a literal glass ceiling, which had a mechanism which meant that when Hillary Clinton had enough states to declare victory, one of her staff would flick a switch and the glass ceiling would immediately shatter, thus providing a dramatic confirmation that 'we have broken through the glass ceiling'.

The Scriptures are surely right: 

"Pride cometh before a fall"

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.11.16 9:45

@Tony Bennett wrote:

It must be put on record here that after 99.2% of all the votes have been counted, it looks like Hillary Clinton will have gained about 200,000 more votes than Donald Trump. She is currently on 59.9 million and Trump on 59.7 million.
However.... voting results would have been different if it was a pure count vote.

The thing about States like Illinois is that thousands of dead people get to vote and republicans don't bother because there is no point.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Equity on 10.11.16 15:17

@Tony Bennett wrote:
On the subject of Russia, I believe they have been unfairly demonised, partly to cover over the fact that the U.S., the U.K. and some other Western governments have been interfering in and destabilising countries such as Iraq, Libya, Syria and Ukraine. The Crimea had been Russian for ages until Stalin, as part of his 'divide and rule' strategy, decided to put the Crimea into Ukraine, causing resentment to the native ethnic Russians who dominate the Crimea. So, yes, the U.S. should mend fences with Russia, it will be good for us all.   

I'm sure it was Khrushchev who transferred the Crimea to Ukraine not Stalin. It was contentious at the time and was considered by many that he didn't have the authority to do it. When the Soviet Union broke up, Yeltsin was expected to push to keep the Crimea with Russia but that didn't happen.

Most of the breakdown in relations with Russia has been caused by the EU and the US, backed by anti Putin propaganda in the MSM.

If Shillary had won, a no fly zone over Syria would have brought US and Russian war planes into direct conflict and could easily have sparked a war - for that reason alone the world should rejoice in Trump's victory.

Equity

Back to top Go down

Re;President Trump

Post by willowthewisp on 10.11.16 16:37

What the American people are waking up to,is the fact that under George Bush Jnr,the American people where led down the "New World Order" just like the UK Government with Blair,Brown,cohorts and the acrimonious European Union stalwarts following the same strategic Policies mantra,"Globalisation Capitalist mantra knows best"that has left hundreds of thousands of families poorer over the past Thirty Six years,both in the USA and the UK,Blue collar Workers thrown on the scrap heap?
Is the USA going to revert to Ronald Reagen policies from the 1980's?
The CIA and FBI are still going to be running American Foreign Affairs,deciding on"American Interests First"policies and the rest of the Continents can scrabble for the crumbs left behind after their calve up,so No change there then?
When Ronald introduced his Economic plan he was derided by Former Republican Leaders,Bush Senior,as Voodoo economics?
They soon stopped deriding him when the Economy turned around and the German government quickly enshrined the Reagen model into their economy,which helped during the combining of a Re-unification of Eastern Germany into One German Country.

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 10.11.16 17:19

It's said that Nigel Farage is flying out to the USA in the hope of becoming America's EU ambassador. EU President Juncker must be grinding his teeth. Poetic justice eh?

kaz

Back to top Go down

Re;President Trump

Post by willowthewisp on 10.11.16 17:27

@kaz wrote:It's said that Nigel Farage is flying out to the USA in the hope of becoming America's EU ambassador. EU President Juncker must be grinding his teeth. Poetic justice eh?
So just when President Juncker thought he was rid of Nigel(Turkey's voting for xmas,Brexit) Nigel Farage Parachuted back into the Brussels Band Wagon,classic?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.11.16 19:01

@Equity wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

When the Soviet Union broke up, Yeltsin was expected to push to keep the Crimea with Russia but that didn't happen.

Most of the breakdown in relations with Russia has been caused by the EU and the US, backed by anti Putin propaganda I'm sure it was Khrushchev who transferred the Crimea to Ukraine not Stalin. It was contentious at the time and was considered by many that he didn't have the authority to do itin the MSM.

If Shillary had won, a no fly zone over Syria would have brought US and Russian war planes into direct conflict and could easily have sparked a war - for that reason alone the world should rejoice in Trump's victory.
I looked this up and, you are right, it was Krushchev, not Stalin. In mitigation, I was only a year out:

[Wikipedia]  Following the death of Stalin in 1953, Nikita Khrushchev became the new leader of the USSR. Having served as First Secretary of the Communist Party of Ukrainian SSR in 1938–49, Khrushchev was intimately familiar with the republic; after taking power union-wide, he began to emphasize the friendship between the Ukrainian and Russian nations. In 1954, the 300th anniversary of the Treaty of Pereyaslav was widely celebrated. Crimea was transferred from the Russian SFSR to the Ukrainian SSR.[107]

All Putin has done is to restore the status quo ante as per 1954.

By the way, Trump reminds me a bit of Krushchev yes

---

It grieves me beyond measure that the mass media are under such control that they keep us from knowing so much. Syria, as you say, is a classic example, also Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. They decide what to tell us and what not.

But now we have the internet. We have multiple alternative news sources we can go to, if we can be bothered.

In fact, I do not think that Trump would have won without the internet, which he used successfully. But I don't mean he won by using it, I mean he won because the internet has enabled those with eyes to see what a corrupt bunch of self-seeking liars the Clintons and their entourage were, not forgetting the many murders they have authorised. Without the internet, the BBC, ITV, SKY News and our daily papers (and the equivalent media in the U.S.) would have deprived us of this knowledge.

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Re;President Trump

Post by willowthewisp on 11.11.16 13:28

Hi Tony,note you forgot to mention the"Bush's"and their connections to the Assassination of President Kennedy,via CIA,FBI investigations into that Death,still having Non believers of a "Conspiracy of Lee Harvey Oswald" being ultimately responsible for the Assassination?
CIA/FBI 9/11 investigation of who conducted the attacks on the USA,when Bush Jnr "Claims to have witnessed the First aeroplane enter the building via a TV in the school Classroom,,whilst listening to children recite Poems to him"innocent George W Bush" of any connections of his Responsibility to its Citizens,disabling Military Airplane Cover at a certain time and date in September of that year?
It is because we have very similar departments in the UK,MI5/6 being used to secretly monitor the Countries Residents and impinge on subordinates to subscribe to desist(Jailed) from attacking the Establishment and its structures?
So Donald Trump has no possible connections to certain cohorts(Epstein,Cohen) who have assisted him to acquire funds from"Dubious Sources"and have friendships to the"Rothchild's Dynasty" via Ivanka Trump,in his wish to become President of the American People,Ronald Reagen and Donald Trump,at Reagen's inauguration? 
It is not just the Clinton's who have abused their positions is it?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 11.11.16 15:05

@plebgate wrote:Headline of Civil War in America as thousands protest about President Trump.  Not my President chants, US flag being burned so says the Daily Express.

These people really are sore losers just like the Remoaners here.   The other side won, get over it and accept that change is needed.

The very same people spend hours talking about peace rallies and the human rights of people coming into the country blah blah.  They would do well to respect the rights of the people who didn't vote the same way as them and keep the peace themselves.  

Hypocrites.

But,can you imagine the trouble caused if Clinton had won?
I think there would of been serious rioting

notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.11.16 15:17

@notlongnow wrote:

But,can you imagine the trouble caused if Clinton had won?
I think there would of been serious rioting
I actually don't think so.

People would not have been surprised by a Clinton win.

Sadly for Clinton the rigging wasn't enough.

The rioting would have come if she'd come for the guns after election.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 11.11.16 15:52

Lets hope Donald Trump lifts the shackles off Julian Assange.
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 11.11.16 16:45

@Richard IV wrote:Lets hope Donald Trump lifts the shackles off Julian Assange.
Hi Richard,

As I understand it Julian Assange is due to be questioned at the Equadorian Embassy by Swedish authorities soon???

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 11.11.16 18:56

Hi sar - I`ve been hearing that for ages though I don`t know why because the women he`s supposed to have raped have owned up to the fact that it was consensual.  Anyway he just needs to hang on until Trump gets in on January 20th and I`m sure the heat will be taken off him.  Trump has a lot to thank Assange for.
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 11.11.16 19:01

Watch Trey Gowdy for Attorney General  -  he`s an excellent prosecutor and was the one that quizzed Clinton over the email scandal.  If Trump does make him AG, I`m sure there will be justice following for Clinton.  Fascinating to watch him in action.
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.16 6:34

@Richard IV wrote:Watch Trey Gowdy for Attorney General  -  he`s an excellent prosecutor and was the one that quizzed Clinton over the email scandal.  If Trump does make him AG, I`m sure there will be justice following for Clinton.  Fascinating to watch him in action.

Yes he was very good questioning Clinton.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 12.11.16 17:58

Donald Trump’s plans for his first 100 days in office are raising eyebrows around the world, but of all the items on his agenda it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the greatest earthquake for the establishment.

Time will tell.

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.11.16 20:46

@kaz wrote:Donald Trump’s plans for his first 100 days in office are raising eyebrows around the world, but of all the items on his agenda it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the greatest earthquake for the establishment.

Time will tell.
Trump is a bit of a fireball it would appear, someone who may stand against the established corruptive regime of past and present - the Kennedy and Clinton dynasties being prime examples.

I'm prepared to give the man a chance, as you say time will tell.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.16 22:04

I guarantee Trump will not investigate the dancing Israelis.
He's already said they were Arabs.
Wrong.
---
Sadly he has sucked up to AIPAC.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 12.11.16 22:27

That is of course, if Trump actually makes it to the Whitehouse............
Baba Vanga could be right.
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 12.11.16 22:54

I expect him to backtrack on all those ridiculus statements he made in the run up to the election.
He will end up with some extremly angry right wing supporters.

notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 13.11.16 11:35

I'm not so sure these 'right wing' and  'left wing' labels are nearly so clear cut as we are led to believe by the BBC and media in general. I really do believe that a lot of Brexit's and Trumpet's ( ? ) success is down to the fact that citizens are thoroughly sick of Global Economics . There was a time when large companies employed local people , paid their taxes and felt at least a little bit responsible for the local environment . Then came the threats of moving companies abroad where labour was cheaper and responsibility less demanding. Then of course came outsourcing ( think BT) and the final straw bringing in your own cheap labour which cut costs even further. There's no longer any loyalty or commitment from these companies that make huge profits . They don't even provide pension schemes for their employees anymore and some that do think of it as their own personal bank account! Oh you can argue that all this is the Brave New World we live in but do we, the working people of the world really want this? All change isn't progressive and millions of people thrown out of work or earning just above subsistence level are having their say at last. Does it really matter if Theresa May did offer a sweetener to Nissan to keep manufacturing in Britain? I'd rather taxpayers' money was spent giving our fellow citizens worthwhile employment than a  world of depressing benefit payments.

kaz

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/