The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Rich d. Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rich d. Hall

Post by Roxyroo on 01.11.16 8:42

Link to latest RichPlanet show, where he says he's making a new Madeleine McCann film
http://youtu.be/zsAvoQg9boI

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 394
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by whatsupdoc on 01.11.16 18:54

I've only just seen your post , Roxyroo, and I have posted links for this latest film for the Richplanet site and YouTube in the RDH section this afternoon.

It's in 3 parts as usual. One of Richard's greatest attributes , I think, is that he locates people, interviews them and discovers a closer approximation to the truth than what the newspapers published. I'm thinking of the case of the 6 horses.

He does mention the possibility of another Madeleine film next year and news of a 2017 tour including locations.
avatar
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.11.16 18:56

@whatsupdoc wrote:
He does mention the possibility of another Madeleine film next year and news of a 2017 tour including locations.
He's already working on it.

I hope he comes to the West Midlands cos I'll go and see him again.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9255
Reputation : 4656
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by whatsupdoc on 01.11.16 19:03

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:
He does mention the possibility of another Madeleine film next year and news of a 2017 tour including locations.
He's already working on it.

I hope he comes to the West Midlands cos I'll go and see him again.


At 1:21 in Part 1 the list shows 15th April for Birmingham.
avatar
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.11.16 19:53

@whatsupdoc wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:
He does mention the possibility of another Madeleine film next year and news of a 2017 tour including locations.
He's already working on it.

I hope he comes to the West Midlands cos I'll go and see him again.


At 1:21 in Part 1 the list shows 15th April for Birmingham.
Richard's just sent me the link to his event dates/venues http://www.richplanet.net/events.php
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9255
Reputation : 4656
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by JRP on 01.11.16 20:15

5th April for me, and the last train home.

JRP

Posts : 399
Reputation : 354
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 59
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.11.16 20:26

@JRP wrote:5th April for me, and the last train home.
Have you been before JRP?

It's very interesting.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9255
Reputation : 4656
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by JRP on 01.11.16 20:33

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@JRP wrote:5th April for me, and the last train home.
Have you been before JRP?

It's very interesting.
Yes Get'em, me and tother half went last year. Pub meal first,  a couple of beers and the last train home. Romance is alive and well  heart

JRP

Posts : 399
Reputation : 354
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 59
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.11.16 20:43

@JRP wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@JRP wrote:5th April for me, and the last train home.
Have you been before JRP?

It's very interesting.
Yes Get'em, me and tother half went last year. Pub meal first,  a couple of beers and the last train home. Romance is alive and well  heart
These wives are soooo needy don't you find, having to feed 'em etc?

Mind you, it's not hard for us women looking at Richard cos he looks a bit like The Edge from U2  eyebrows

Pack ya Beanie, Richard!
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9255
Reputation : 4656
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by JRP on 01.11.16 20:55

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@JRP wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@JRP wrote:5th April for me, and the last train home.
Have you been before JRP?

It's very interesting.
Yes Get'em, me and tother half went last year. Pub meal first,  a couple of beers and the last train home. Romance is alive and well  heart
These wives are soooo needy don't you find, having to feed 'em etc?

Mind you, it's not hard for us women looking at Richard cos he looks a bit like The Edge from U2  eyebrows

Pack ya Beanie, Richard!

Sometimes have to feed her twice a day Get'em, 3 times on Sundays!
I didn't know she went to just look at him.... we'll be having words!  big grin

JRP

Posts : 399
Reputation : 354
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 59
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Roxyroo on 01.11.16 21:21

He is a bit lovely isn't he.

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 394
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.11.16 21:29

@Roxyroo wrote:He is a bit lovely isn't he.
Yup, and I bet he'd look even lovelier in a cowboy hat.

avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9255
Reputation : 4656
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Roxyroo on 25.11.16 16:24

Richard d. Halls latest MBM film about statement analysis, interviewing Peter Hyatt.

http://youtu.be/slziMpXYjJo

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 394
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by MRNOODLES on 26.11.16 1:23

@Roxyroo wrote:Richard d. Halls latest MBM film about statement analysis, interviewing Peter Hyatt.

http://youtu.be/slziMpXYjJo

WOW that was dynamite.
avatar
MRNOODLES

Posts : 706
Reputation : 262
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by MayMuse on 26.11.16 2:23

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@Roxyroo wrote:Richard d. Halls latest MBM film about statement analysis, interviewing Peter Hyatt.

http://youtu.be/slziMpXYjJo

WOW that was dynamite.
Isn't it, I've just finished watching it for the second time round, may do a third.
Would be interested to hear what he could anaylise from the Ben Needham case too. 
Actually would be fascinating if he looked at Redwoods crimewatch appeal...a real eye opener in my opinion. naheek

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1565
Reputation : 1113
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by Roxyroo on 26.11.16 9:08

Yup, I.m away to watch it a second time now too.
Richard seems absolutely stunned by some of the answers given.
He is doing what a proper investigative journalist should be doing with this case.
Thankyou Richard for this work.
Amazing.

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 394
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by joyce1938 on 27.11.16 14:56

Yes I gree with all so far,what an amazing thing to realize ,that this iterpretation ,can be done .would never have thought it .I am off a bit later to go through all three in right order,i started at no. 3 ,just couldn't waite .I wonder if it will make a diffrence , one day ? joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 837
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: Rich d. Hall

Post by sammyc on 27.11.16 19:51

Just watched all three. When I started watching the first one I wrote down the number of views which read 20,351 views. By the time the first video had ended approx 48 minutes later I clicked again to view and the number read 20,635 views - 284 more views in 48 minutes. It's being shared and spread around big grin
avatar
sammyc

Posts : 233
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/