The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Mm11

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Mm11

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Regist10

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Empty Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.

Post by Jill Havern 27.10.16 6:34

Michael Barrymore set to win long legal battle over police who wrongly arrested him over 2001 pool death at his home 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3876892/Michael-Barrymore-set-win-long-legal-battle-police.html#ixzz4OGCsRznB

Essex Police 'admit Michael Barrymore was wrongfully arrested'
AOL UK‎ - 3 hours ago

Michael Barrymore in clear over swimming pool death 15 years after tragedy
Mirror.co.uk‎ - 8 hours ago

Mr Lubbock’s father, Terry, 71, who has campaigned for justice for his son, told The Mirror: ‘This is not closure or justice for me. That will not come until I find out what really happened to my son. Where did those injuries come from? Stuart didn’t inflict them on himself.’

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Empty Re: Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.

Post by Tony Bennett 27.10.16 8:20

I cannot find words to express my reaction at seeing this news:

As I said only a few days ago on another thread, Stuart Lubbock was never in that swimming pool that day.

He was killed in a violent gang rape. The cover on the swimming pool was then opened and the heating switched on (it was a cold night: 31 March/1 April). Stuart was carried naked to the poolside, a pair of shorts put on him, a bucket of water thrown over him, and some water forced down his throat to make it look like a drowning - all in my book on the case.

I absolutely hate how the truth about this and other crimes is covered up by the powers-that-be

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Empty Re: Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.

Post by Jill Havern 27.10.16 8:27

Essex Police again...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.16 8:47

Tony Bennett wrote:I absolutely hate how the truth about this and other crimes is covered up by the powers-that-be
It has always been the case Tony.

The human race has to find a way to stop the rich and powerful corrupting all around them.

Are the Police now saying this was simply a drowning?

Surely not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 27.10.16 13:35

Tony Bennett wrote:I cannot find words to express my reaction at seeing this news:

As I said only a few days ago on another thread, Stuart Lubbock was never in that swimming pool that day.

He was killed in a violent gang rape. The cover on the swimming pool was then opened and the heating switched on (it was a cold night: 31 March/1 April). Stuart was carried naked to the poolside, a pair of shorts put on him, a bucket of water thrown over him, and some water forced down his throat to make it look like a drowning - all in my book on the case.

I absolutely hate how the truth about this and other crimes is covered up by the powers-that-be
Tony,

I know it's not much consolation but I am eternally grateful for your hard work.  Thanks to you and the people behind this forum, and those who contribute we know the truth.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.10.16 14:27

sar wrote:
I know it's not much consolation but I am eternally grateful for your hard work.  Thanks to you and the people behind this forum, and those who contribute we know the truth.
Thank you very much sar.

Few people understand why I have such a need to uncover and pursue to the end these cases of obvious injustice; indeed I don't fully understand it myself.

You hope that presenting the facts will enable the police and the media to reach the obvious conclusion - but, no, very powerful forces combine to suppress the awful truth.

However, no battle was won by sitting in an armchair doing nothing

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 27.10.16 14:47

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:I absolutely hate how the truth about this and other crimes is covered up by the powers-that-be
It has always been the case Tony.

The human race has to find a way to stop the rich and powerful corrupting all around them.

Are the Police now saying this was simply a drowning?

Surely not.
I read  Tony Bennett's book on Barrymore and was pretty convinced by it that Stuart Lubbock's death was a cover up. But why? I don't think Barrymore would ever come under the heading of 'rich and powerful.' As far as I'm concerned his only claim to ' fame' was his sexuality. As a comedian , he was dire although this didn't prevent him from practically taking over our screens back in the day. Now  why would that be ( rhetorical question )  ?  Maybe there are other considerations to be made when deciding who the 'rich and powerful' are . Perhaps the powerful ones are the ones willing to wear the face of a  future planned agenda.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 27.10.16 15:03

My heart sank when I heard this news. The MB fraternity must have something very grubby on the uniformed brigade and their leaders.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.10.16 15:58

kaz wrote:
I read Tony Bennett's book on Barrymore and was pretty convinced by it that Stuart Lubbock's death was a cover-up.

But why? I don't think Barrymore would ever come under the heading of 'rich and powerful.' As far as I'm concerned his only claim to ' fame' was his sexuality.

As a comedian, he was dire, although this didn't prevent him from practically taking over our screens back in the day. Now why would that be (rhetorical question)?  Maybe there are other considerations to be made when deciding who the 'rich and powerful' are. Perhaps the powerful ones are the ones willing to wear the face of a  future planned agenda.

@ kaz

Let me try and explain a few points.

You said that Michael Barrymore wasn’t ‘rich and powerful’.

He was, actually. He had bought a mansion in the village of Roydon, near Harlow. Rather more important, I think I would he correct in saying that at the time of Stuart’s murder - around 4am on 1 April 2001 - Barrymore was the most popular and best-paid entertainer in the U.K. He had fronted one popular TV show after another; I can’t remember the names of all of them.

It was estimated by one person that Michael Barrymore at that time was in effect a minor industry employing 200 or more people directly or indirectly, full-time or part-time.

His Manager, Mike Browne. His chauffeurs. Security staff. Script-writers. Commissioners of his TV programmes; producers, editors. Book publishers. Advertisers. Sound and lighting engineers. And so the list goes on.

Another thing I learnt whilst investigating Stuart Lubbock’s death was that many celebrities need to have corrupt police – usually at senior level – at their beck and call, to rescue them from various predicaments. Barrymore was frequently caught by police in possession of Class A drugs, but was never prosecuted. It was the same with Jimmy Savile, wasn’t it. And certain others we could name: Stuart Hall, Rolf Harris. The police were informed about their sexual crimes, but someone higher-up was always available to smother any enquiry.

Mike Browne, Barrymore’s Manager, lived at 51 London Road, Brentwood. I and a colleague visited him in the course of researching Stuart’s death. Right across the road from Brown was one of Essex Police’s four Major Investigation Team’s centres - at Brentwood. For certain, Brown and Barrymore would have had many ‘friends’ within Essex Police, and probably at a senior level.

It is possible that among those friends was Kevin Macey, currently the ‘Cold Case Reviews’ Manager for Essex Police.

Macey was the Senior Investigation Officer in the early stages of the Lubbock death investigation and therefore responsible for all decisions taken in the ‘Golden Period’ of the first 48-72 hours.

One decision he made was to allow Mike Browne, Michael Barrymore’s Manager, to take the temperature of the swimming pool water. This evidence was absolutely critical to an understanding of what really happened to Stuart Lubbock, as my book explains.

This was one of many complaints I made to the IPCC on behalf of Terry Lubbock, Stuart’s father, which IIRC resulted in a total of six misconduct complaints being upheld against senior Essex Police officers. This is what the IPCC ruled about Kevin Macey’s conduct:

Complaint 15 is upheld. To ask a member of the public to take the temperature of a pool under such circumstances is a failure to carry out an officer’s duties conscientiously and diligently, contrary to paragraph 5 of the Code of Conduct. This approach would have been appropriate only if the action was witnessed by a police officer. This complaint cannot be attributed to an individual officer from the evidence gathered in the course of this investigation”.

Also, under Kevin Macey’s watch, the pool thermometer, thought by some to have been one of the implements inserted into Stuart’s anus on the night, was lost.

Kevin Macey’s role in the as-yet-unsolved murders of Ron Fuller and Gary Kendall has also been questioned, but those are matters for another day.

In any other case, a 28-year-old found murdered, with the aperture of his anus described by one pathologist as ‘as big as an orange’, would undoubtedly have led to murder charges being brought.

But not against Michael Barrymore and those with him. He had an invisible ‘ring of protection’ around him: senior police officers; the media; his legal team, and UK libel laws. Maybe even the Royal Family; after all, as I document in my book, Princess Diana and Barrymore were very close friends who regularly visited each other’s houses.    

There is one other thing I would like to mention, among many other things. And that is that even Home Office-accredited pathologists maybe corrupt.

Now, for the record, I am not levelling any allegation against Dr Michael John Heath.

However, does anyone find this to be more than a co-incidence:

1 Essex Police called up Dr Heath to conduct the post-mortem on Stuart Lubbock, and pronounced him ‘drowned’ (three other pathologists subsequently overruled that finding

2 Essex Police also called up Dr Heath to conduct the post-mortem on Lee Balkwell, pronouncing him the ‘victim of a tragic accident

3 The Met Police, when considering the strange death of Alex Barrack, also called on Dr Heath. Why? Because that night Alex Barrack had been taken by a homosexual serving Crown Prosecution Service lawyer from an Islington pub to his flat, and was later found dead, apparently after a sado-masochist routine had gone horribly wrong. Heath avoided all mention of the sinister S&M routine which probably killed him, and blamed his death on an asthma attack, see this link: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3736-alex-barrack-killed-by-a-cps-lawyer-new-book

4 Within literally one week of my bringing a private prosecution of Michael Barrymore for multiple drugs offences to the court in January 2006, Dr Heath voluntarily resigned from the Home Office Panel of Accredited Pathologists.

So, Kaz, I hope I have at least partially addressed your views.                                  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.10.16 16:16

Why has it taken them 15 years to 'clear' Barrymore?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Michael Barrymore is poised to claim a legal victory over police who wrongly arrested him for the murder of a man found drowned in the entertainer’s swimming pool in 2001.  Empty Re; Michael Barrymore

Post by willowthewisp 27.10.16 16:35

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Why has it taken them 15 years to 'clear' Barrymore?
Well if the IPCC suddenly appoint "Former Detectives"with questionable incidents on unsolved Murders that they were formerly involved with,surely you have the making of a"Witches Brew"bubbling in the cauldron,in assertions to their "Credibility to be Independent",when re-investigating the"Original Officers"to these actions they had took,by the IPCC?
Dracula in charge of the Blood Bank,Cigar Smoker DJ access to Hospitals,Broad Moor,with his pal(Peter)"Howz about then"Edwina?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.10.16 17:00

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Why has it taken them 15 years to 'clear' Barrymore?
Who knows what negotiations have taken place behind closed doors to reach this state of affairs?

It was 14 June 2007 when Michael Barrymore was arrested. It takes me back!

On that morning I was breakfasting in a small hotel in Falmouth, while I was on a week's holiday with my wife and my mother (then aged 87). We had planned a week going round Cornwall's wonderful National Trust Gardens and that day had booked to visit the Eden Project, a long-cherished ambition of my mother.

Det Chief Supt Gareth Wilson 'phoned me during breakfast and told me that Michael Barrymore, along with his then lover Jonathan Kenney, a northern drag queen with a penchant for violence, and Harlow man Justin Merritt, a long-time pal of Barrymore's, had been arrested on suspicion of murder. Barrymore spent over 36 hours being questioned at South Woodham Ferrers police station, including a night in the cells.

I spent the day being besieged by requests for radio and TV interviews, which I had to conduct whilst walking round the Eden Centre (to the considerable irritation of my two companions for the day!). It concluded with a long interview on George Galloway's radio show. Galloway very much thought Barrymore was guilty and was not frightened of saying so! 

I would like to add these points for the record:

1. Stuart was NOT found 'in the pool' but Ambulance Service staff found him laid out at the side of the pool. Witnesses including Michael Barrymore described how they 'rescued' him from the pool but their accounts were hugely contradictory and could not be believed
2. There is not a scintilla of doubt that Stuart Lubbock was murdered and it is extremely probably that at least two men were involved in the act of murder.  I do not know about the forensic evidence and cannot for certain say what Michael Barrymore's role was that night as it has been disguised by many lies.            

Here is the report of that arrest in The Guardian:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Barrymore arrested over pool death

Thursday 14 June 2007 16.05 BST   Last modified on Thursday 11 August 2016 19.35 BST

TV entertainer Michael Barrymore was arrested in London today by police investigating the death of Stuart Lubbock, sources said.

Essex police said three men were arrested on suspicion of the murder of Mr Lubbock, who was found dead in Mr Barrymore's swimming pool in 2001. They were also questioned over allegations of serious sexual assault. According to sources, Mr Barrymore was one of the men arrested.

The other two arrested men were named by sources as Justin Merritt, a dustman from Harlow, and Jonathan Kenny, Mr Barrymore's ex-lover. Police refused to name the three.

Mr Lubbock's brother Kevin said today that he was "thrilled" at the arrests.

Mr Lubbock, of Harlow, Essex, was found in a swimming pool at Mr Barrymore's home in Roydon, Essex, after a party in March 2001.

Essex police also confirmed that they had received tapes of interviews with Mr Barrymore that are believed to contain new information about the death of Mr Lubbock.

They were made by his former literary agent Tony Cowell, brother of the X-Factor judge Simon, in preparation for Mr Barrymore's autobiography.

A spokesman for the police said that "tapes and other items" had been obtained from Mr Cowell, but would not go into details about what they contained.

He added: "The arrests were planned prior to Essex police obtaining those tapes. The arrests are the result of a culmination of work by Essex police over 12 months in the form of a review and investigation."

Mr Barrymore accepted a caution for drug offences following the original police inquiry.

At an inquest the following year, the coroner recorded an open verdict. A postmortem examination showed Mr Lubbock had suffered severe internal injuries which may have been suggestive of a sexual attack. Ecstasy and cocaine were found in his bloodstream.

Last year, the police launched a fresh inquiry into Mr Lubbock's death, after the Independent Police Complaints Commission announced an investigation into the way detectives handled the original inquiry.

The IPCC said it had suspended its inquiry following the three arrests.

Mr Barrymore left Britain for New Zealand in 2003, but he appeared on Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother in January 2006. He then went back to New Zealand but he returned to Britain a month ago.

Karen Kay, his New Zealand-based agent, said in an email to Guardian Unlimited: "I am shocked to hear the news."

She added: "Michael left to go back and live in the UK about a month ago and I understand he wanted to find representation in London. I have not been in contact with Michael for over a week."

Today's arrests follow a long battle waged by Mr Lubbock's father, Terry, and his solicitor Tony Bennett. In addition to their campaigning in the media, they have submitted around 38 separate complaints to the Independent Police Complaints Commission alleging that the police handling of the case has been incompetent.

Mr Bennett said the development vindicates their refusal to accept the offical explanation for Mr Lubbock's death.

He said: "Today's move by the police is the best news possible for us. The only thing better would be the day that Mr Lubbock sees someone brought to justice for the murder of his son."

"I started with a private prosecution of Michael Barrymore which related to alleged drug offences that night and didn't get anywhere but there was a lot of media interest and it forced Essex police to carry out a review, which lasted seven to eight months and then a reinvestigation which began in November."

Mr Bennett said they had been compelled to keep going.

"Terry suffers every day from the fact that without knowing what happened and without justice, he has not been able to achieve closure," he said.

"That is the one thing that dominates his life. He has never said that Michael Barrymore was the perpetrator but he has always maintained that Michael Barrymore knows what happened."

Mr Barrymore has previously stated that he did not know how Mr Lubbock died and suggested that injuries to the victim's body were inflicted away from the entertainer's home.

Essex police remained tight-lipped about the evidence that led them to rearrest Mr Barrymore but sources close to the inquiry said they have been seeking to retrace their steps, looking for clues that may earlier have been missed and trying to reexamine items using the most up-to-date technology.

It is understood that there has been a reanalysis of the emergency call that was made on the night Mr Lubbock's body was discovered with the hope that the background noise may yield some clues about what transpired.

Advances in DNA analysis have also enabled officers to take a fresh look at items seized from Mr Barrymore's home at the time of the discovery. Witness statements have also been reconsidered using the latest computer technology.

Essex police said in a statement today: "Police investigating the death of Stuart Lubbock who was found unconscious at an address in Roydon on March 31 2001 have today arrested three men on suspicion of murder and serious sexual assault.

"As it is police policy not to release any information that might reveal the identity of any arrested person, we will not be stating where the men are from.

"The family of Stuart Lubbock have been informed of the arrests and will be provided with any family liaison support that is required, as has been the case since Stuart died in 2001. As proceedings are now active we will not be making any further statements until there is any change to the current status."

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 28.10.16 9:46

Tony Bennett wrote:
kaz wrote:
I read Tony Bennett's book on Barrymore and was pretty convinced by it that Stuart Lubbock's death was a cover-up.

But why? I don't think Barrymore would ever come under the heading of 'rich and powerful.' As far as I'm concerned his only claim to ' fame' was his sexuality.

As a comedian, he was dire, although this didn't prevent him from practically taking over our screens back in the day. Now why would that be (rhetorical question)?  Maybe there are other considerations to be made when deciding who the 'rich and powerful' are. Perhaps the powerful ones are the ones willing to wear the face of a  future planned agenda.

@ kaz

Let me try and explain a few points.

You said that Michael Barrymore wasn’t ‘rich and powerful’.

He was, actually. He had bought a mansion in the village of Roydon, near Harlow. Rather more important, I think I would he correct in saying that at the time of Stuart’s murder - around 4am on 1 April 2001 - Barrymore was the most popular and best-paid entertainer in the U.K. He had fronted one popular TV show after another; I can’t remember the names of all of them.

It was estimated by one person that Michael Barrymore at that time was in effect a minor industry employing 200 or more people directly or indirectly, full-time or part-time.

His Manager, Mike Browne. His chauffeurs. Security staff. Script-writers. Commissioners of his TV programmes; producers, editors. Book publishers. Advertisers. Sound and lighting engineers. And so the list goes on.

Another thing I learnt whilst investigating Stuart Lubbock’s death was that many celebrities need to have corrupt police – usually at senior level – at their beck and call, to rescue them from various predicaments. Barrymore was frequently caught by police in possession of Class A drugs, but was never prosecuted. It was the same with Jimmy Savile, wasn’t it. And certain others we could name: Stuart Hall, Rolf Harris. The police were informed about their sexual crimes, but someone higher-up was always available to smother any enquiry.

Mike Browne, Barrymore’s Manager, lived at 51 London Road, Brentwood. I and a colleague visited him in the course of researching Stuart’s death. Right across the road from Brown was one of Essex Police’s four Major Investigation Team’s centres - at Brentwood. For certain, Brown and Barrymore would have had many ‘friends’ within Essex Police, and probably at a senior level.

It is possible that among those friends was Kevin Macey, currently the ‘Cold Case Reviews’ Manager for Essex Police.

Macey was the Senior Investigation Officer in the early stages of the Lubbock death investigation and therefore responsible for all decisions taken in the ‘Golden Period’ of the first 48-72 hours.

One decision he made was to allow Mike Browne, Michael Barrymore’s Manager, to take the temperature of the swimming pool water. This evidence was absolutely critical to an understanding of what really happened to Stuart Lubbock, as my book explains.

This was one of many complaints I made to the IPCC on behalf of Terry Lubbock, Stuart’s father, which IIRC resulted in a total of six misconduct complaints being upheld against senior Essex Police officers. This is what the IPCC ruled about Kevin Macey’s conduct:

Complaint 15 is upheld. To ask a member of the public to take the temperature of a pool under such circumstances is a failure to carry out an officer’s duties conscientiously and diligently, contrary to paragraph 5 of the Code of Conduct. This approach would have been appropriate only if the action was witnessed by a police officer. This complaint cannot be attributed to an individual officer from the evidence gathered in the course of this investigation”.

Also, under Kevin Macey’s watch, the pool thermometer, thought by some to have been one of the implements inserted into Stuart’s anus on the night, was lost.

Kevin Macey’s role in the as-yet-unsolved murders of Ron Fuller and Gary Kendall has also been questioned, but those are matters for another day.

In any other case, a 28-year-old found murdered, with the aperture of his anus described by one pathologist as ‘as big as an orange’, would undoubtedly have led to murder charges being brought.

But not against Michael Barrymore and those with him. He had an invisible ‘ring of protection’ around him: senior police officers; the media; his legal team, and UK libel laws. Maybe even the Royal Family; after all, as I document in my book, Princess Diana and Barrymore were very close friends who regularly visited each other’s houses.    

There is one other thing I would like to mention, among many other things. And that is that even Home Office-accredited pathologists maybe corrupt.

Now, for the record, I am not levelling any allegation against Dr Michael John Heath.

However, does anyone find this to be more than a co-incidence:

1 Essex Police called up Dr Heath to conduct the post-mortem on Stuart Lubbock, and pronounced him ‘drowned’ (three other pathologists subsequently overruled that finding
2 Essex Police also called up Dr Heath to conduct the post-mortem on Lee Balkwell, pronouncing him the ‘victim of a tragic accident
3 The Met Police, when considering the strange death of Alex Barrack, also called on Dr Heath. Why? Because that night Alex Barrack had been taken by a homosexual serving Crown Prosecution Service lawyer from an Islington pub to his flat, and was later found dead, apparently after a sado-masochist routine had gone horribly wrong. Heath avoided all mention of the sinister S&M routine which probably killed him, and blamed his death on an asthma attack, see this link: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3736-alex-barrack-killed-by-a-cps-lawyer-new-book
4 Within literally one week of my bringing a private prosecution of Michael Barrymore for multiple drugs offences to the court in January 2006, Dr Heath voluntarily resigned from the Home Office Panel of Accredited Pathologists.

So, Kaz, I hope I have at least partially addressed your views.                                  
Thanks for that information Mr Bennett. Gratefully received.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top