The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

***NEW 14.11.16 Brizzi GUILTY*** (was: What happened when a serving Met Police officer met a social care worker on 1 April - The trial of Italian social worker Stefano Brizzi for murdering P C Gordon Semple)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***NEW 14.11.16 Brizzi GUILTY*** (was: What happened when a serving Met Police officer met a social care worker on 1 April - The trial of Italian social worker Stefano Brizzi for murdering P C Gordon Semple)

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.10.16 14:26

[ WARNING: Graphic content ] 

This news story, previously featured on CMOMM, concerns an encounter between two public servants, a police officer and a social worker. A serving police officer's life was taken. The event took place on 1 April this year and the trial of Stefano Brizzi got under way this week:

-------------------------------

PC Gordon Semple: Officer 'killed and dismembered on Grindr sex date'

52 minutes ago: BBC
with

A police officer was strangled and his body dismembered and partially dissolved in a bath of acid, a court has heard.

The Old Bailey was told PC Gordon Semple, 59, had made a date with his alleged murderer Stefano Brizzi on the dating app Grindr.

The policemen then went to Mr Brizzi's flat in south London for sex on 1 April, the jury heard.

Mr Brizzi denies murder claiming the PC died accidentally during a sex game.

Opening the trial, prosecutor Crispin Aylett QC told jurors the case called for "broad minds and strong stomachs".

Residents at the Peabody Estate complained of a smell. 

PC Semple shared an interest in sado-masochistic sex with his alleged killer, jurors at the Old Bailey were told.

While he was on duty, the officer texted the Italian and arranged to go to his flat on the Peabody Estate in Southwark for "hot, dirty, sleazy" sex, the court heard.

They had also arranged for other men to come to the flat for a sex party, the jury heard.

The Old Bailey was told that hours later, Mr Brizzi was allegedly in the middle of throttling him when a man turned up on his doorstep.

'Globules of flesh'

The man was put off by the defendant by saying someone was "ill", the court heard.

Over the next few days, neighbours noticed a "revolting smell" coming from the flat and when one complained, Mr Brizzi put it down to cooking for a friend, the prosecution said.

By 7 April, a neighbour alerted police, who visited the flat and found Mr Brizzi wearing only sunglasses and underpants.

They also found a bath full of acid with "globules of flesh" floating in it, the court heard.

'Satan told me'

Mr Brizzi allegedly told an officer: "I've tried to dissolve the body ... I've killed a police officer.

"I killed him last week. I met him on Grindr and I killed him. Satan told me to."

However, jurors were told that the defendant was not claiming a psychiatric defence and now says PC Semple died accidentally during a "sex game gone wrong".

PC Semple's last communication on Grindr was a few minutes before at 19:04, the court heard.

Twenty minutes later, his partner tried to call his mobile phone but got no response. He later reported him missing.

Brizzi denies murder but has admitted a second charge of obstructing a coroner in the execution of duty between 31 March and 8 April 2016.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW 14.11.16 Brizzi GUILTY*** (was: What happened when a serving Met Police officer met a social care worker on 1 April - The trial of Italian social worker Stefano Brizzi for murdering P C Gordon Semple)

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.11.16 16:56

Brizzi guilty of murder:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37978755

ETA:  I see there is another article on the BBC tonight about the Semple - Brizzi case:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37908407

The article speaks of awful things like 'chemsex', 'sadomasochism' and 'extreme sex', and adds that 'millions' of homosexuals routinely use the gay hook-up app Grindr to arrange to meet to perform these activities...

...which in this case has led to a police officer being murdered, cut up and boiled, and his Grindr partner probably about to serve a long prison term.

'Millions'??? Really?

In this case we surely have a window into a truly awful world.

On the subject of homosexuals in the police, most police forces have recruitment targets of making 7% or 8% of their  force homosexual (or lesbian, or bisexual, or transgender etc. etc.). Yet the population as a whole is only !% to at most 1.5% homosexual.     

Why should homosexuals be placed in this privileged position for police recruitment? It simply means this: it is several times easier for the average homosexual to get a job in the police force than the average heterosexual.

Can anyone give a rational explanation of why this is so?

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW 14.11.16 Brizzi GUILTY*** (was: What happened when a serving Met Police officer met a social care worker on 1 April - The trial of Italian social worker Stefano Brizzi for murdering P C Gordon Semple)

Post by plebgate on 14.11.16 17:39

PC for PC's is all I can think.

A meritocracy should prevail no matter what the job imo.   I did read that Terri May is in favour of meritocracy but I have yet to see a change.

PC the bain of our lives but unfortunately here to stay for the foreseeable I think.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
:roll:

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guilty of Murder of a police officer,Gender change

Post by willowthewisp on 15.11.16 16:19

@plebgate wrote:PC for PC's is all I can think.

A meritocracy should prevail no matter what the job imo.   I did read that Terri May is in favour of meritocracy but I have yet to see a change.

PC the bain of our lives but unfortunately here to stay for the foreseeable I think.
Hi Plebgate,on the lines of Political Correctness,Liberalism,Channel Four have a documentary of a "Child born Male" change his Gender to Female,Thursday 17 November 2016, 21.00pm?
To think back to the 1970's that Mrs Mary Whitehouse campaigned diligently to have "censorship standards"applicable to MSM of what can and cannot be accessed to a"Family Audience" in respect of a decent Life style to everyone?
How is it possible for a child to know they are the wrong sex,when the child has never experienced Sexual aspects of their life before puberty?
Surely people are setting an "Agenda of acceptance"that you can switch to whatever"Floats your Boat"Mentality in an ever changing World,much like what was being proposed in the 1970's,take a look at the T.O.P videos,self explanation?
Its a good job Mrs Mary Whitehouse isn't around these days with the Garbage being shown on MSM,some people claim Mary was an "Hindrance"to a modern world thinking,but if you look at what is now acceptable standard to the TV viewing Audience and it's cringe- worthieness,X factor,I'm A celebrity etc?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.11.16 17:36

Yes I agree WTW - Agenda of Acceptance for sure and I think it really gained momentum in the late eighties/early nineties. 

Here is a link to a Russel Brand story - proper gets on my wick.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2152021/russell-brand-and-laura-gallacher-name-baby-daughter-mabel-but-plan-to-raise-the-tot-gender-neutral/

YAWN .

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
:roll:

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.11.16 19:15

Dear Russel,
Try raising them chromosome neutral. 
You are an idiot.
Love
BB
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan on 16.11.16 14:30

@BlueBag wrote:Dear Russel,
Try raising them chromosome neutral. 
You are an idiot.
Love
BB

"You are an idiot."

My friendly remarks:

As a matter of personal choice, I would avoid expressing a similar view in the way you have but rather say that some, perhaps many, of Russell's ideas seem idiotic. I find him a charismatic person, capable speaker, interesting actor, not an original or interesting thinker. His MO seems to be ‘ride the waive!’.

Russell appears intent on being seen as a leader in whatever he does that I know of, in this instance a leader of a ‘paradigm shift’ he thinks is taking place or is about to take place. I would argue he is wrong (not necessarily about the ‘paradigm shift’ though).

So far one is left wondering whether the Social Services will promptly get involved in this case, as in my view they should, out of concern for that which is paramount - the welfare of Russell’s child.

My concern is for the child.

What I know of Russell leads me to conjecture that his alleged gender-indifference ostensibly does not extend to his own ‘adventures of the flesh’ (Russell may wish to correct me if I’m wrong).

Tony Cadogan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.11.16 14:52

Chromosomes don't lie - yes there is the rare chromosome irregularity - but for nearly all of us it's very clear what gender you are.

There is no such thing as "gender-neutral".

Sadly for a lot of lefties there is nature to contend with.

Russel is indeed a charismatic speaker.

Unfortunately a lot of what he says is said for effect.

Last time I looked at anything he was saying it was during his ridiculous bedroom Jesus/Gandhi phase - which completely nullified everything coming out of his mouth.

Another gatekeeper.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan on 18.11.16 13:27

@BlueBag wrote:Chromosomes don't lie - yes there is the rare chromosome irregularity - but for nearly all of us it's very clear what gender you are.

There is no such thing as "gender-neutral".

Sadly for a lot of lefties there is nature to contend with.

Russel is indeed a charismatic speaker.

Unfortunately a lot of what he says is said for effect.

Last time I looked at anything he was saying it was during his ridiculous bedroom Jesus/Gandhi phase - which completely nullified everything coming out of his mouth.

Another gatekeeper.

“Chromosomes don't lie”

I appreciate the figure of speech and tentatively agree with what you are pointing at. However, are you are talking about sex, as opposed to gender, determination.

“…yes there is the rare chromosome irregularity…”

So we are being told.

“…for nearly all of us it's very clear what gender you are.”

Do you mean it as in ‘…it’s very clear what gender you (Tony Cadogan) are’ or ‘…it’s very clear what gender (any)one is’? Or, alternatively, ‘…for nearly all of us it's very clear what gender we are’? Whatever the answer is, one’s gender assignment seems at present to be (almost) entirely a mater of self-determination.

“There is no such thing as "gender-neutral"”

Tentatively agreed for the purpose of this discussion. Fortunately for Russell’s child, gender-neutral upbringing is nothing but a newly-found abstraction. Were Russell to experiment with practicing what he appears to be preaching in this case, he would/should be seen to by people in white carrying a stretcher. Besides, I don’t see how it could be possible to bring up a child, even away from society, as gender-neutral. An unconcealed attempt at such upbringing would most likely be seen as child abuse.

I think Russell is just being ‘current’, ‘hitting the groove’, which often seems to be ‘his bag’ if you know what I mean:)

“Sadly for a lot of lefties there is nature to contend with.”

Tentatively agreed: I am not sufficiently familiar with the views of ‘a lot of lefties’

“Russel is indeed a charismatic speaker.”

Agreed.

“Unfortunately a lot of what he says is said for effect.”

Agreed. It appears so. It may not be all intentional however.

“Last time I looked at anything he was saying it was during his ridiculous bedroom Jesus/Gandhi phase - which completely nullified everything coming out of his mouth.”

No comment for now. I’m not a fan. I’m unaware of ‘his ridiculous bedroom Jesus/Gandhi phase’. My long-standing interest in both Jesus and Gandhi will prompt me to find out about this Russell’s phase when I have time.

“Another gatekeeper.”

Cant figure out what you mean. Sorry.

I have straggled a bit to get this far and may have drifted OT. Still, we seem to be on the same page with regard to Russell and child abuse.

Thanks for your patience if you’ve managed to read all of the above.

Tony Cadogan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.11.16 13:38

@Tony Cadogan wrote:

I appreciate the figure of speech and tentatively agree with what you are pointing at.  However, are you are talking about sex, as opposed to gender, determination.
Gender.

Male or female.

What it always meant until lefties who want to bring everything down tried to corrupt the definition.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Satan worshipper who was hostile to Jesus Christ

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.02.17 20:34

@tinkier wrote:Stefano Brizzi …has been found dead in his cell!

Here is a fuller report from the Sun. I'm posting it up because the case surely has lessons for us all.

[WARNING: Some graphic content]

Two years ago, Stefano Brizzi was earning £70,000 as a high tech web developer at bankers Morgan Stanley.

Fuelled by his addictions to crystal meth and extreme homosexual sex, within two years he had met a serving Met Police Officer who also enjoyed extreme homosexual sex. P C Gordon Semple was killed in the encounter and subsequently Brizzi, who was a practicing Satan-worshipper, cooked and ate part of his remains.  

Brizzi said he was 'hostile' to Jesus Christ. I wish members and guests here would read about Him, and His life, and His miracles, in the Gospels.

Here is the report:  

===========================================================

GRINDR KILLER FOUND DEAD

by Emma Lake
6th February 2017, 12:31 pm

Stefano Brizzi, Breaking Bad obsessed Satanist who murdered cop he met on Grindr and dissolved him in acid is found dead.

Brizzi, 50, had been sentenced to life in prison for murder of PC Gordon Semple.

Breaking Bad obsessed Satanist Stefano Brizzi, who murdered a cop he met on Grindr and dissolved him in acid, has been found dead in prison.

Brizzi, 50, was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of PC Gordon Semple in December and told he would serve a minimum of 24 years.

PC Gordon Semple, 59, died in drug-fuelled sex game, Brizzi claimed.

He is believed to have committed suicide on Sunday in Belmarsh prison, the Mirror reports.

Brizzi strangled PC Gordon Semple after meeting him on the gay cruising app.

The crystal meth addict copied a storyline from US crime drama Breaking Bad to try to dispose of the corpse in acid.

Brizzi gave a no comment interview when asked questions about his whereabouts by police.

In December he was found guilty of murdering the PC.

They found an acid-filled bath with flesh floating in it and a bucket with Gordon’s head inside.

Brizzi, a former Morgan Stanley merchant bank computer programmer, told the  officers that Satan had ordered him to kill.

He was brought up in a devout Italian Catholic family but thought being  homosexual meant he had been spawned by the devil.

He later changed his story and said Gordon had died accidentally after a leash round his neck slipped during bondage sex.

Brizzi said he dumped some body parts in the Thames and others in bins at his block of flats.

Stefano Brizzi was seen buying materials including plastic buckets with CCTV footage showing the man even putting his head into the bright bucket.

Brizzi was also caught buying bottles of acid and cleaning products with the man admitting to being inspired by the cult TV show Breaking Bad.

Jurors heard how Gordon liked to starve himself of oxygen during sex and swapped messages with Brizzi about masks and gags.

The court also heard the pair invited other men on Grindr to join them in a “chemsex” orgy.

But Brizzi told one caller: “We’re having a situation here. Someone fell ill but we’re taking care of it. So our party is cancelled.”

The jury found him  guilty of murder by a majority of ten to two after 30 hours and 46 minutes.

After the sentencing Met Police Det Chief Supt Peter Ayling said Brizzi’s “cold, calculated actions are so grotesque they are beyond comprehension”.

Brizzi's representative in court had blamed his actions on crystal meth, saying he was "utterly horrified" by his actions.

Brizzi was found guilty of the murder by a jury and sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 24 years.ormer City worker with an interest in Satan and an obsession with Breaking Bad.

Stefano Brizzi is a former £70,000-a-year web developer for financial giant Morgan Stanley.

The 50-year-old Italian national said he had to quit his job in February 2015 because of his crystal meth use – but believed he could kick the habit and return to the job market. 

The court heard the Italian said he had visited a psychiatrist and a psychologist in 2015 after leaving his job. 

He told police: “I lost my job, cos’ I had a job but I wasn’t able to keep the job because I was constantly high on drugs. I had a job but I lost that job.”

The former web developer said he tried to visit a psychologist and a crystal meth support group but claimed: “The problem with that is the psychologist says crystal meth caused psychosis, I was raised Catholic, being gay was evil. And the devil… so I’ve been into Satan.”

Brizzi – who lived in South London – had been trying to persuade other gay men in the area to join them for a ‘Chemsex’ party, jurors heard.

He is believed to have been living a “nocturnal” lifestyle after quitting his job in the months before the alleged murder. 

The drug addict also had a copy of the Satanic bible downloaded onto his computer as well as a notebook with handwritten notes to the devil, jurors heard.

But Brizzi claimed in court earlier this week that he had an intellectual interest in Satanism, but denied being a follower of the religion.

He says that a knife found with four black candles under his bed was a letter opener given to him by his father, while the candles were tools for meditation.

But he has described himself as ‘hostile to Christianity’ saying: ‘I hope I have the right to have my views’.

Brizzi admitted in court being inspired by cult TV show Breaking Bad to try and dissolve Semple’s body in acid. 

He says he panicked and decided to chop up PC Semple's body, dissolve it in a bathtub full of acid and throw some parts in the River Thames. 

Brizzi was obsessed with Breaking Bad and wore the show's t-shirt to meetings of crystal meth addicts, jurors heard.

The killer was a member of a support group called Crystal Meth Anonymous where he shocked fellow addicts with tales of his sex life and his devil worshipping ways.

Brizzi told the group that he liked Satanic rituals, such as having sex over the sign of a pentagram, and that he was keen on domination, pain and sacrifice.

Brizzi was also obsessed with cult TV show Breaking Bad in which terminally ill chemistry teacher Walter White turns to making crystal meth to fund his treatment.

Brizzi's profile picture on Facebook showed him in a Breaking Bad t-shirt, with a scene from the series as his background.

Despite attending the support group and joining a meditation class and an interpretive dance class, Brizzi was unable to kick his habit.

He said by April 2016 he was "resigned to the fact that during the weekends I was going to have some fun and I was going to use it".

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 06.02.17 22:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tinkier wrote:Stefano Brizzi …has been found dead in his cell!

Here is a fuller report from the Sun. I'm posting it up because the case surely has lessons for us all.

[WARNING: Some graphic content]

Two years ago, Stefano Brizzi was earning £70,000 as a high tech web developer at bankers Morgan Stanley.

Fuelled by his addictions to crystal meth and extreme homosexual sex, within two years he had met a serving Met Police Officer who also enjoyed extreme homosexual sex. P C Gordon Semple was killed in the encounter and subsequently Brizzi, who was a practicing Satan-worshipper, cooked and ate part of his remains.  

Brizzi said he was 'hostile' to Jesus Christ. I wish members and guests here would read about Him, and His life, and His miracles, in the Gospels.

Here is the report:  

===========================================================

GRINDR KILLER FOUND DEAD

by Emma Lake
6th February 2017, 12:31 pm

Stefano Brizzi, Breaking Bad obsessed Satanist who murdered cop he met on Grindr and dissolved him in acid is found dead.

Brizzi, 50, had been sentenced to life in prison for murder of PC Gordon Semple.

Breaking Bad obsessed Satanist Stefano Brizzi, who murdered a cop he met on Grindr and dissolved him in acid, has been found dead in prison.

Brizzi, 50, was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of PC Gordon Semple in December and told he would serve a minimum of 24 years.

PC Gordon Semple, 59, died in drug-fuelled sex game, Brizzi claimed.

He is believed to have committed suicide on Sunday in Belmarsh prison, the Mirror reports.

Brizzi strangled PC Gordon Semple after meeting him on the gay cruising app.

The crystal meth addict copied a storyline from US crime drama Breaking Bad to try to dispose of the corpse in acid.

Brizzi gave a no comment interview when asked questions about his whereabouts by police.

In December he was found guilty of murdering the PC.

They found an acid-filled bath with flesh floating in it and a bucket with Gordon’s head inside.

Brizzi, a former Morgan Stanley merchant bank computer programmer, told the  officers that Satan had ordered him to kill.

He was brought up in a devout Italian Catholic family but thought being  homosexual meant he had been spawned by the devil.

He later changed his story and said Gordon had died accidentally after a leash round his neck slipped during bondage sex.

Brizzi said he dumped some body parts in the Thames and others in bins at his block of flats.

Stefano Brizzi was seen buying materials including plastic buckets with CCTV footage showing the man even putting his head into the bright bucket.

Brizzi was also caught buying bottles of acid and cleaning products with the man admitting to being inspired by the cult TV show Breaking Bad.

Jurors heard how Gordon liked to starve himself of oxygen during sex and swapped messages with Brizzi about masks and gags.

The court also heard the pair invited other men on Grindr to join them in a “chemsex” orgy.

But Brizzi told one caller: “We’re having a situation here. Someone fell ill but we’re taking care of it. So our party is cancelled.”

The jury found him  guilty of murder by a majority of ten to two after 30 hours and 46 minutes.

After the sentencing Met Police Det Chief Supt Peter Ayling said Brizzi’s “cold, calculated actions are so grotesque they are beyond comprehension”.

Brizzi's representative in court had blamed his actions on crystal meth, saying he was "utterly horrified" by his actions.

Brizzi was found guilty of the murder by a jury and sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 24 years.ormer City worker with an interest in Satan and an obsession with Breaking Bad.

Stefano Brizzi is a former £70,000-a-year web developer for financial giant Morgan Stanley.

The 50-year-old Italian national said he had to quit his job in February 2015 because of his crystal meth use – but believed he could kick the habit and return to the job market. 

The court heard the Italian said he had visited a psychiatrist and a psychologist in 2015 after leaving his job. 

He told police: “I lost my job, cos’ I had a job but I wasn’t able to keep the job because I was constantly high on drugs. I had a job but I lost that job.”

The former web developer said he tried to visit a psychologist and a crystal meth support group but claimed: “The problem with that is the psychologist says crystal meth caused psychosis, I was raised Catholic, being gay was evil. And the devil… so I’ve been into Satan.”

Brizzi – who lived in South London – had been trying to persuade other gay men in the area to join them for a ‘Chemsex’ party, jurors heard.

He is believed to have been living a “nocturnal” lifestyle after quitting his job in the months before the alleged murder. 

The drug addict also had a copy of the Satanic bible downloaded onto his computer as well as a notebook with handwritten notes to the devil, jurors heard.

But Brizzi claimed in court earlier this week that he had an intellectual interest in Satanism, but denied being a follower of the religion.

He says that a knife found with four black candles under his bed was a letter opener given to him by his father, while the candles were tools for meditation.

But he has described himself as ‘hostile to Christianity’ saying: ‘I hope I have the right to have my views’.

Brizzi admitted in court being inspired by cult TV show Breaking Bad to try and dissolve Semple’s body in acid. 

He says he panicked and decided to chop up PC Semple's body, dissolve it in a bathtub full of acid and throw some parts in the River Thames. 

Brizzi was obsessed with Breaking Bad and wore the show's t-shirt to meetings of crystal meth addicts, jurors heard.

The killer was a member of a support group called Crystal Meth Anonymous where he shocked fellow addicts with tales of his sex life and his devil worshipping ways.

Brizzi told the group that he liked Satanic rituals, such as having sex over the sign of a pentagram, and that he was keen on domination, pain and sacrifice.

Brizzi was also obsessed with cult TV show Breaking Bad in which terminally ill chemistry teacher Walter White turns to making crystal meth to fund his treatment.

Brizzi's profile picture on Facebook showed him in a Breaking Bad t-shirt, with a scene from the series as his background.

Despite attending the support group and joining a meditation class and an interpretive dance class, Brizzi was unable to kick his habit.

He said by April 2016 he was "resigned to the fact that during the weekends I was going to have some fun and I was going to use it".
He was also HIV pos & HEP C pos…wonder how many people he infected during his disgusting antics.
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum