The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Mm11

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Regist10

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think these reason these men got away with their crimes for so long was because...

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_lcap89%Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 16 ]
Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_lcap11%Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_lcap0%Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_lcap0%Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Empty Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.10.16 18:02

As before in previous guilty Rotherham child sexual abuse verdicts, all the men were Pakistanis.

These young girls were abused between 1999 and  2003 - 13 to 17 years ago! Why did it take so long for the victims to get justice? [POLL]

-------------

BBC

Eight men have been found guilty of 16 charges related to the sexual abuse of three girls in Rotherham between 1999 and 2003.

The men, all from Rotherham, are Sageer Hussain, Mohammed Whied, Ishtiaq Khaliq, Waleed Ali, Asif Ali, Masoued Malik, Basharat Hussain and Naeem Rafiq.

They are due to be sentenced on 4 November.

Det Ch Insp Martin Tate said they committed "vile crimes".

The men were found guilty at Sheffield Crown Court after more than 17 hours of deliberations by the jury.

They "sexualised" their victims, as young as 13 at the time of the offences, and subjected them to "degrading and violent" acts.

One girl and her family told police, their MP and then-home secretary David Blunkett, but eventually moved to Spain to get away from the men.

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Rother11

Sageer Hussain, 30, of Clough Road, Rotherham, said to be the ringleader, convicted of four rapes and one indecent assault

Mohammed Whied, 32, of Psalters Lane, Rotherham, guilty of one count of aiding and abetting rape

Ishtiaq Khaliq, 33, of Cherry Brook, Rotherham, guilty of one rape and three indecent assaults

Waleed Ali, 34, of Canklow Road, Rotherham, guilty of one rape and one indecent assault

Asif Ali, 30, of Clough Road, Rotherham, convicted of one rape

Masoued Malik, 32, of Bridgewater Way, Rotherham, guilty of one rape, one count of conspiracy to commit indecent assault and one of false imprisonment

Basharat Hussain, 40, from Goole, convicted of one indecent assault

Naeem Rafiq, 33, of Clarendon Road, Rotherham, convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit indecent assault and one of false imprisonment

After the verdict, Det Ch Insp Martin Tate said the trial marked the culmination of three years investigative work by police, Rotherham Council and the Crown Prosecution Service into the calculated and organised sexual exploitation of young girls in Rotherham.

He said the verdicts were of "massive importance" to the victims, who suffered years of abuse.

The South Yorkshire Police investigation urged victims to come forward.

"They had to endure what no child should and have shown remarkable bravery throughout our inquiry," he said.

"They carried themselves with composure and dignity and I am so grateful to these women, many of whom remain incredibly vulnerable, for offering their support to our investigative team.

"I am so pleased their voices have been heard and their abusers have been held to account for their vile crimes.

"I hope by hearing these brave women's accounts, other victims find the strength to tell someone what has or is happening to them."

Det Ch Insp Tate said there was much to be done to tackle the "organised and often devious crime", but said officers continued to work to safeguard victims, identify and apprehend offenders.

Peter Mann, of Yorkshire and Humberside Crown Prosecution Service, paid tribute to the victims.

"In contrast to the courage and strength of the victims, these men's actions are utterly abhorrent," he said.

"They waged a campaign of sexual violence and intimidation against young girls in the Rotherham area 13 years ago.

"Sageer Hussain in particular took a leading role in befriending the young girls, and in the case of one victim, passed her on to his friends and other associates." 

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Empty Re: Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty

Post by plebgate on 17.10.16 21:38

I read online recently that the abuse of young girls is still going on.   I really cannot find words to express how I feel about this whole sorry state of affairs.   sad1

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Empty SIX MORE CHILD ABUSE OFFENDERS JAILED IN ROTHERHAM

Post by RosieandSam on 03.02.17 16:09

Six men have been jailed for sexually abusing two girls who they plied with alcohol and cannabis.

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Rother10

One girl was 11 when the assaults began and was made pregnant at 12. The second girl was 13.

The offences took place between 1999 and 2001 in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

Two of the defendants shouted "Allahu Akbar" as they were led from the dock after sentencing. One of the victims shouted back "justice is served" as police moved into the public gallery.

'Completely owned'

Judge Sarah Wright told Sheffield Crown Court DNA analysis on defendant Amjad Ali had shown "that it was 60 million times more likely that you were responsible for her pregnancy rather than an unknown male".

She told him: "I have no hesitation in finding that you had sexual intercourse with her when she was heavily under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs such that she was unable to remember you."

In an impact statement read to the court, the victim said: "There's evil and truly evil people in the world. I feel my child was the product of pure evil.

"I was drawn into a world of fear, rape and horrific abuse, I lost my childhood at the hands of those men."

She described how she was shunned by many in her community and felt "completely owned by these dirty old men who would do with me whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted".

Matloob Hussain, Mohammed Sadiq and brothers Basharat, Nasser and Tayab Dad, were convicted at Sheffield Crown Court last month.

Amjad Ali, 36, pleaded guilty at a hearing last February to one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13.

The sentences are:

• Basharat Dad, 32, of Eldon Road, Rotherham - jailed for 20 years for six counts of rape, five counts of indecent assault, and one count of false imprisonment
  • Nasser Dad, 36, of Cranworth Road, Rotherham - sentenced to 14 years and six months for one count of false imprisonment, one count of rape and one count of inciting gross indecency with a child. He was acquitted of one charge of rape and one charge of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13
  • Tayab Dad, 34, of St Lawrence Road, Sheffield - jailed for 10 years for one count of rape
  • Mohammed Sadiq, 41, of Oxley Grove, Rotherham - sentenced to 13 years for one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13
  • Matloob Hussain, 42, of Doncaster Road, Rotherham - sentenced to 13 years for one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13
  • Amjad Ali, 36, of Broad Lane, Hodthorpe, Worksop - jailed for 11 years after pleading guilty to sexual intercourse with a girl under 13.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-38845332
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Empty Rotherham sex scandal

Post by willowthewisp on 07.02.17 13:13

It seems as though MP Simon Danzuck is being criticised for Naming the guilty parties Solicitors costing the Tax payer thousands of pounds in "Appeals process",wherebye the Solicitors are using the"Appeals system"to extract funds at the tax payers expense,knowing they have no real chance of overturning the Trials original verdict?
EG,the "Crown" is taken to Court as part of the process and the Defendants Solicitors,fail to attend the Hearing,then using an "Appeal to an Appeal" their non attendance in the first case?
Apparently the Solicitors acting for the guilty defendants are in the process to defeat the"Home Office" to have these guilty person's"Citizenship"taken away from them and have them extradited from the UK on release from after serving their Prison sentence?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty Empty Re: Rotherham child sexual abuse cases - eight more men found guilty

Post by PeterMac on 01.01.20 7:24

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/13/alexis-jay-politicians-rotherham-report-child-sex-abuse-social-worker-claims-westminster-bbc-nhs

"she believes the Labour-dominated council turned a blind eye to the problem because of “their desire to accommodate a community that would be expected to vote Labour, to not rock the boat, to keep a lid on it, to hope it would go away."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum