The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 2 Mm11

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 2 Regist10

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Post by Verdi on 23.09.16 21:02

To continue..

Witness statement Nelson Filipe Pacheco da GNR officer

He found it notable that when they were still at the main reception, the father kneeled down, laying his head on the ground and crying, at the same time as making an expression which the witness did not understand.

Witness statement Silvia Maria Correia Ramos Batista - Ocean Club Maintenance Services Director

Then Gerry kneeled down, hit the floor with both hands, positioning himself as if he were a praying Arab, and screamed twice of anger, what he said being impossible to understand. Then Gerry stand up and accompanied her (the witness) and the other man in the car of the GNR to the apartment A5.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Post by JRP on 23.09.16 21:16

@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:
I have seen both of the Mccann's doing the prostrating thing, on hands and knees, with arms stretched out. I can't remember where it was, must have been on a youtube video.
Sorry JRP but that's just not possible. 

By all accounts Gerry McCann prostrated himself in front of all and sundry at the Ocean Club reception, or there abouts, shortly after Madeleine was declared missing by her mother - how then could the scene be on YouTube video?  It was also said that later both Gerry and Kate McCann threw themselves across a bed in apartment 5a, making extraordinary hysterical noises without any tears.  If Gerry McCann is a mason, I doubt his wife would have any knowledge of lodge practices, nor do I believe McCann prostrating himself could be a masonic sign - logically thinking, who in the vicinity would he be messaging?

Goncalo Amaral however..

– In fact, do you know that the little girl’s father got on his knees imploring the GNR police officers to help him when they arrived?

– That man, usually so cold, apparently lost control?

– ???

– Contamination… deliberately make his trousers dirty to hide compromising marks…

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-11/

Now your cooking with gaz....

Thanks Verdi, I'll take a look. Tinkier also put a link to photos of the duo mid deed,  so there is visual evidence of the bowing malarkey.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT on 23.09.16 21:40

?  You do realise the 'link' only shows actors performing the 'ritual' and not the McC's
JohnyT
JohnyT

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 23.09.16 21:59

@JohnyT wrote:?  You do realise the 'link' only shows actors performing the 'ritual' and not the McC's
JohnyT
Even so, it's all documented in statements which are also included in the link, so it did actually happen...it was the only link I could find.

ETA there is also a short video showing the exact same scenario, looks like the same people being used....I did think it was the real "Mccann"  titter

The short video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vcF4phoFmQ  which looks very much like where the pics have been taken.. just noticed it has a link to this forum.
tinkier
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT on 23.09.16 22:03

@Tinkler
Hi
Thanks, although I wasn't disputing it happened but i got the impression other people might have thought they were actual photos of the event.
johnyT
JohnyT

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 23.09.16 22:13

@JohnyT wrote:@Tinkler
Hi
Thanks, although I wasn't disputing it happened but i got the impression other people might have thought they were actual photos of the event.
johnyT

Ah that's me, I had a look at the link on my phone... Duh!
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.09.16 22:54

@JRP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:
I have seen both of the Mccann's doing the prostrating thing, on hands and knees, with arms stretched out. I can't remember where it was, must have been on a youtube video.

By all accounts Gerry McCann prostrated himself in front of all and sundry at the Ocean Club reception, or there abouts, shortly after Madeleine was declared missing by her mother - how then could the scene be on YouTube video?  It was also said that later both Gerry and Kate McCann threw themselves across a bed in apartment 5a, making extraordinary hysterical noises without any tears.  If Gerry McCann is a mason, I doubt his wife would have any knowledge of lodge practices, nor do I believe McCann prostrating himself could be a masonic sign - logically thinking, who in the vicinity would he be messaging?

Goncalo Amaral however..

– In fact, do you know that the little girl’s father got on his knees imploring the GNR police officers to help him when they arrived?

– ???

– Contamination… deliberately make his trousers dirty to hide compromising marks…

Thanks Verdi, I'll take a look. Tinkier also put a link to photos of the duo mid deed,  so there is visual evidence of the bowing malarkey.
That video is a re-enactment JRP, not the real deal.  It is not Gerry and Kate McCann.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 23.09.16 23:15

@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:

Goncalo Amaral however..

– ???

That video is a re-enactment JRP, not the real deal.  It is not Gerry and Kate McCann.

JohnyT just pointed that out too. My mistake... Apologies all round.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.09.16 23:56

In the interest of accuracy, I think the re-enactment scene depicted in the Portuguese video must have been a dash of artistic licence.

Witness Statement José María Batista Roque - GNR officer

After the search, he noticed a situation that seemed unusual to him, when at a determined moment, the girl's parents kneeled down on the floor of their bedroom and placed their heads on the bed, crying. He did not notice any comments or expression from them, just crying. He says that at the main reception the father also knelt down, placing his head on the floor and crying. He did not hear the father say anything.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by justiceformaddie on 24.09.16 2:33

@zoej82 wrote:Its something I have heard and am very interested in finding more about that if this is true!
GM , IIRC, is  a first generation Scot born of Irish (and presumably) Roman Catholic faith.

In which case , the likelihood he is a Freemason is marginally more than zero.

Freemasonry , AFAIK, simply requires an individual to be a person of faith. On the other hand, RC doctrine does not look favourably on Freemasonry : one only has to look at The Knights of St Columba to see why. 

For the record , I am not a Freemason but I have many family & friends who are.
justiceformaddie

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 24.09.16 8:10

@Verdi - as usual, different witnesses describe things differently. Silvia Batista says the following about GM in the reception:

'When she arrived at the officer's location she saw that behind them was Gerry, Madeleine's father, with another person but she does not remember who it was. At that time Gerry was on the ground on his knees, he hit the ground with both his hands, looking like an Arab at prayer, and emitted two screams of rage [fury, madness] but she could not understand what he said'. 

I'm not sure anything can be gleaned from either description, or the actual act itself. I believe it would have been a voluntary action (as opposed to a collapse at the moment of, say, hearing terrible news of a loved one). 

This is what Jose Roque (GNR) has to say about the bedroom incident:

'After the search, he noticed a situation that seemed unusual to him, when at a determined moment, the girl's parents kneeled down on the floor of their bedroom and placed their heads on the bed, crying. He did not notice any comments or expression from them, just crying. He says that at the main reception the father also knelt down, placing his head on the floor and crying. He did not hear the father say anything.'

Taken together the two episodes do seem odd. 

@Verdi - just noticed you'd posted Batista's statement last night.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 24.09.16 10:51

@justiceformaddie wrote:
@zoej82 wrote:Its something I have heard and am very interested in finding more about that if this is true!
GM , IIRC, is  a first generation Scot born of Irish (and presumably) Roman Catholic faith.

In which case , the likelihood he is a Freemason is marginally more than zero.

Freemasonry , AFAIK, simply requires an individual to be a person of faith. On the other hand, RC doctrine does not look favourably on Freemasonry : one only has to look at The Knights of St Columba to see why. 

For the record , I am not a Freemason but I have many family & friends who are.

I'm not a Freemason either, but I do have family and friends who are. The family members are not church goers, weddings funerals and christenings would cater for their lifetime visits. 
The masons I know joined for business reasons, they thought it would enhance their promotion prospects, or in the case of the self employed friends, they hoped the community spirit of looking after one another would be a benefit. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, and I'm not saying McCann is a mason, I'm  simply saying business over religion.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 24.09.16 11:09

@JRP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:

Goncalo Amaral however..

– ???

Why would Gerry have compromising marks on his trousers?
Amaral thinks that Madeleine died on Thursday evening, so this dirty trouser hypothesis fits with that time line. 
But if as I and I think you do too, Madeleine was long gone by Thursday, why is Gerry wearing compromising trousers?

Was Kate also wearing trousers with compromising marks too?

I'm not sure what the importance of these gestures are, but important enough for Gerry to do it twice and Kate to join in once.
Unless of course this is a natural grief stricken couple, and that's a natural thing grief stricken couples do.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.09.16 12:16

@JRP wrote:
Amaral thinks that Madeleine died on Thursday evening, so this dirty trouser hypothesis fits with that time line. 
But if as I and I think you do too, Madeleine was long gone by Thursday, why is Gerry wearing compromising trousers?

I'm not sure what the importance of these gestures are, but important enough for Gerry to do it twice and Kate to join in once.
Unless of course this is a natural grief stricken couple, and that's a natural thing grief stricken couples do.
As can be seen by the Truth of the Lie chapter reference up-thread, Mr Amaral was only musing on the subject of Gerry McCann's trousers - his interpretation of why McCann suddenly prostrated himself in the vicinity of the Ocean Club reception.  Personally, I don't think there is anything significant here apart from an example of very poor acting, something which was never perfected by the duo over time.  Kate McCann could never rid herself of that false rigid expression and Gerry McCann couldn't rid himself of that look of disdain.

The two separate incidents can't really be compared.  According to the GNR officer - "the father kneeled [sic] down, laying his head on the ground and crying, at the same time as making an expression which the witness did not understand."  According to Silvia Baptista - "Then Gerry kneeled [sic] down, hit the floor with both hands, positioning himself as if he were a praying Arab, and screamed twice of anger, what he said being impossible to understand."

Back at apartment 5a, according to a witness statement - 'the girl's parents kneeled [sic] down on the floor of their bedroom and placed their heads on the bed, crying. He did not notice any comments or expression from them, just crying.'

First incident I haven't a clue other than to suggest maybe Gerry McCann needed to create a distraction for some reason or maybe a bit of feigned distress.  Second incident back at the apartment I think most likely the pair of them were having one of those temporary pious moments that they called on so frequently when it suited the occasion.  The praying Arab idea seems to have emanated from Silvia Baptista's words alone.

Mountains out of mole hills springs to mind.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 24.09.16 12:40

I'm not usually given to imaginary scenarios and I'm not now to a large degree but I will offer this.

When a person is in anguish it's important to them for others to see their anguish in a great crisis - there can't be a bigger crisis than your child to go missing. This anguish is eye contact, facial expression, looking for empathy, looking to be believed, looking for humanity, looking to be understood...looking to be understood is a particularly poignant thing when in a non-English speaking environment.

When beseeching the assistance of the very first Police who turned up at the scene it would be of major, major importance to make yourself understood. Gerry McCann himself talked about being medically trained to cope in a crisis and being in crisis mode. The Tapas Crew talked of being medically trained in a crisis.

So Gerry and Kate were in a crisis, lay prostrate on the floor begging God to help them but hiding their faces and their ability to communicate to the very people who turned up to help them. I know, I KNOW, that had I been in that situation, I would have held eye contact with the police who turned up, I would have wanted them to understand, I would have wanted an interpreter, I would have wanted them to see my face so they could understand the emergency.

Just my opinion.

IIRC Kate McCann referred to the first Police on the scene as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.09.16 14:01

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

GNR Officer J. M. B. R. found the parents to be nervous and anxious, he did not see any tears from either of them although they produced noises identical to crying. He did not feel that this was an 'abduction', although this was the line indicated by the father.

S.B. also realised that from the very first moment on, both Gerry and the rest of the group members INSISTED in stating that 'Madeleine had been abducted', ALL OF THEM using the word "abducted" instead of "missing" and they ALL showed "great interest in informing the press" about the situation.

Sounds 'like a plan'! winkwink

Not a very good one, imo, but hey ho, probably the 'best' they could ALL come 'up with'! (When 'real' police officers 'arrived'!)
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 24.09.16 14:53

@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:

As can be seen by the Truth of the Lie chapter reference up-thread, Mr Amaral was only musing on the subject of Gerry McCann's trousers - his interpretation of why McCann suddenly prostrated himself in the vicinity of the Ocean Club reception.  Personally, I don't think there is anything significant here apart from an example of very poor acting, something which was never perfected by the duo over time.  Kate McCann could never rid herself of that false rigid expression and Gerry McCann couldn't rid himself of that look of disdain.

The two separate incidents can't really be compared.  According to the GNR officer - "the father kneeled [sic] down, laying his head on the ground and crying, at the same time as making an expression which the witness did not understand."  According to Silvia Baptista - "Then Gerry kneeled [sic] down, hit the floor with both hands, positioning himself as if he were a praying Arab, and screamed twice of anger, what he said being impossible to understand."

Back at apartment 5a, according to a witness statement - 'the girl's parents kneeled [sic] down on the floor of their bedroom and placed their heads on the bed, crying. He did not notice any comments or expression from them, just crying.'

First incident I haven't a clue other than to suggest maybe Gerry McCann needed to create a distraction for some reason or maybe a bit of feigned distress.  Second incident back at the apartment I think most likely the pair of them were having one of those temporary pious moments that they called on so frequently when it suited the occasion.  The praying Arab idea seems to have emanated from Silvia Baptista's words alone.

Mountains out of mole hills springs to mind.

Verdi, I would take that as a very reasonable explanation of the events, along with Aquila's comment it makes sense.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 24.09.16 16:21

Why, when in less than two hours of your child missing on holiday would Sky News know?

Why, when your child, the one you admitted to leaving alone with her twin siblings in an unlocked apartment less than half an hour before she went missing would you cry 'abduction', when she could simply have wandered off (not that I believe a bloody word of it), why would you not wait for the police to turn up? why would you call your relatives to wake up the VIP's?

Does it smell of sea bass to you? it smells more than fishy to me.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiddam on 26.09.16 22:51

None of these things point to Gerry being a free mason and even if by some tiny chance he was, why are all free masons child killers and cover uppers of such. 

The cover up involving the friends ( we can't call them BF's), assistance, can only be for two reasons. Either they needed to cover up for their own part in it or within the ripples of it, or they felt it the right thing to do for M's family at the time.  
People do not willy nilly cover up for people who are responsible for the death or neglect of a child. They just don't. Not for a pet nor an adult, let alone a small child barely out of babyhood. Now before you throw a paedophile ring at me I am not even going to entertain that. I do not believe that theory and I will not go there. Been through that looking glass a few years back and thankfully come out of the other side of that theory thank you. 

I don't buy the friends being involved in a child's death if they had  knowledge of it. Atleast not as a collective. Possibly one at most If any. I think they felt it the right thing to do immediately and then realised the bullshit they were standing in. Once in it's hard to wriggle out. Especially when you've made that bull shit stick to you.

For me GM comes into play as an accessory after the fact. I believe he loved his daughter as much as a man like him can and she in turn adored him. I believe the crying incident (if it happened, not convinced) but if it did that was M calling for the softer parent and the one she wanted to be with at that time. Often children will cry for the  parent that is not the one upsetting them at the time. By that I mean not the one who has told them off or trying to implement something. If she didn't like to sleep for eg and mum had put her to bed, she would call to her father to gain his sympathy. Yes kids are clever in particular girls. Often it works too. Come on daddy's out there. You know it does.

So IMO all this free mason stuff is drifting off and away from the path we should be on.
Eiddam

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.09.16 23:31

@Eiddam wrote:

So IMO all this free mason stuff is drifting off and away from the path we should be on.
What path do you think we should be on, may I ask? 

The Freemason connection I believe for some is a reasoned explanation for the very apparent cover-up of the truth of Madeleine McCann's disappearance - in that respect it seems to me to be a fair topic for discussion (although I don't go along with it myself) if only to rule a masonic connection out of the equation.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiddam on 26.09.16 23:47

KA Verdi wrote:
@Eiddam wrote:

A much simpler one. Over complicating things is what they want. It stops us from looking right at it. I don't want to be part of their manipulations.
Eiddam

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.09.16 1:48

@Eiddam wrote:
KA Verdi wrote:
@Eiddam wrote:

A much simpler one. Over complicating things is what they want. It stops us from looking right at it. I don't want to be part of their manipulations.
Yes sure, I get that but what exactly is that simpler path - you haven't explained.  As I see it, the forum is and has been over a number of years, trying to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.  How else can you even get close to the truth - it's no different than a police investigation in terms of purpose.

If by 'they' you mean the McCanns, they are not complicating anything - Madeleine's disappearance is simple enough as was the PJ investigation until Goncalo Amaral was removed.  The McCanns and their group of friends have proved to be transparent in the extreme.  It's the arduous work of a number of people, this forum in particular, over the past nine + years that have identified the complexity of the aftermath (the apparent cover-up) of Madeleine's disappearance.

So, in many respects, this case is not simple.

If you can kick off a simplistic alternative view then in the words of the Scottish play - lead on Macduff!

NB:  KA?  Care to explain?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.09.16 7:07

@Verdi wrote:
Good morning @ Verdi.

Let me enlighten you.

KA means 'Known As'.

Eiddam is a nasty poster from another place (not saying which) who has deliberately chosen to disrespect the memory of Madeleine by choosing a username that spells 'Maddie' backwards. This same individual persists with the obsession that you and I are one and the same. In other words, that in addition to my many posts on the forum, I also have created a 'Verdi' persona and identity. So: 'K A Verdi' = Known As Verdi.

You may have picked up that this poster came on to talk about the JonBenet Ramsey case, and then moved on to the Madeleine McCann case. In both cases, he was absolutely adamant that paedophilia had nothing to do with either case. The Masonic dimension, with the McCanns' co-ordinating solicitor and Madeleine's Fund Director Edward Smethurst being a senior Freemason and Past Grandmaster, is also dismissed as irrelevant with a wave of his hand. Look at the backgrounds of many of the senior British police officers who have been involved in this case, and you most certainly will find a dirty Masonic network there. 

You may also recall a poster called Dread Pirate Robberts who was here for a week recently and did nothing but attack Richard Hall and his films, before being banned. That was another prominent poster from the same place.

Others from there have come here and been banned (as has Eiddam by the way).

You have to question what their game is

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by zoej82 on 27.09.16 7:24

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
Good morning @ Verdi.

Let me enlighten you.

KA means 'Known As'.

Eiddam is a nasty poster from another place (not saying which) who has deliberately chosen to disrespect the memory of Madeleine by choosing a username that spells 'Maddie' backwards. This same individual persists with the obsession that you and I are one and the same. In other words, that in addition to my many posts on the forum, I also have created a 'Verdi' persona and identity. So: 'K A Verdi' = Known As Verdi.

You may have picked up that this poster came on to talk about the JonBenet Ramsey case, and then moved on to the Madeleine McCann case. In both cases, he was absolutely adamant that paedophilia had nothing to do with either case. The Masonic dimension, with the McCanns' co-ordinating solicitor and Madeleine's Fund Director Edward Smethurst being a senior Freemason and Past Grandmaster, is also dismissed as irrelevant with a wave of his hand. Look at the backgrounds of many of the senior British police officers who have been involved in this case, and you most certainly will find a dirty Masonic network there. 

You may also recall a poster called Dread Pirate Robberts who was here for a week recently and did nothing but attack Richard Hall and his films, before being banned. That was another prominent poster from the same place.

Others from there have come and here and been banned (as has Eiddam by the way).

You have to question what their game is
I have been a lurker on this site for years. It has been eye opening and nothing could convince me that the Kate and Gerry have no knowledge of what happened.
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 27.09.16 9:47

I don't think anyone believes that free masons are all evil people, ( my uncle was one, apparently, and he was a decent sort of chap) but the secrecy and mutual protection by influential men is surely significant. In my opinion 'no stoned unturned' is a Masonic joke. In my opinion !

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum