The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

That"Last Picture" Mm11

That"Last Picture" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

That"Last Picture" Mm11

That"Last Picture" Regist10

That"Last Picture"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That"Last Picture" Empty That"Last Picture"

Post by justiceformaddie 11.09.16 2:53

Folks

Long time lurker but first time poster.

I tried to post this on the last pic thread but it seems to be locked - If Mods consider it should be moved I'm fine with that and if already covered previously then please remove my post. I'm not here to waste peoples time.

Take a look at this vid (I haven't seen it previously - it has circa 8,000 hits).

Just go to 3.15 - does this nail the myth about what we have been led to believe is/was the "last picture" ? 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
justiceformaddie

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

That"Last Picture" Empty Re: That"Last Picture"

Post by canada12 11.09.16 4:02

justiceformaddie wrote:Folks

Long time lurker but first time poster.

I tried to post this on the last pic thread but it seems to be locked - If Mods consider it should be moved I'm fine with that and if already covered previously then please remove my post. I'm not here to waste peoples time.

Take a look at this vid (I haven't seen it previously - it has circa 8,000 hits).

Just go to 3.15 - does this nail the myth about what we have been led to believe is/was the "last picture" ? 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes that photo has been in circulation for a long time. IIRC it was created by someone who wished to show how easy it was to photoshop Madeleine in, or out, of the picture. It isn't a "source" photo or anything else - I remember when it was created for illustrative purposes. It is a bit misleading for whoever created the video to include it in the video, though.

canada12 has provided an accurate answer. The 'Last Photo' threads on the forum have provided overwhelming evidence that the Last Photo is a genuine photo, not photoshopped, but was taken at lunchtime on Sunday 29th April, not at 2.29pm on Thursday 3rd May - Mod

This thread is closed - Mod
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top