The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

Post by willowthewisp on 02.09.16 13:39

First of all I would like to pass on sympathy to all of Mrs Hartley's family over this vile Murder and hope that they can recover to a "Normal Life" as possible after the tragic loss of their Mother in this event that unfolded to innocent people. 
On ITV last night I watched a program of how the UK Police combined its resources to trace the Murder and her accomplace who carried out this vile act.
Well done to all Officers involved in using your expertise in solving this Crime and having the Guilty participants receiving Jail terms of Thirty and Twenty Five years,within Eight Months of the vile act being committed.  

When you See how these Police officers worked to solve this case,it strikes home of the amount of resources used to apprehend the guilty person's.
The Flip Side of this investigation gives an insight into Madeleine McCann's disappearance,of how a Minute particle of Blood was found in the Murders home after being cleaned with a formula of Bleach,yet in Madeleine's Blood sample Case 15;19 markers is some how discounted as Evidence?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1684
Reputation : 666
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

Post by MayMuse on 02.09.16 14:07

Such a tragic case, my heart goes out to her family. 
Here is a well presented docu for those who wish to view. 

http://youtu.be/8gL80UDfhaY

Policing at its best, I agree shame the same diligence couldn't have been applied to Madeleine's.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1565
Reputation : 1113
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

Post by sallypelt on 02.09.16 15:18

@MayMuse wrote:Such a tragic case, my heart goes out to her family. 
Here is a well presented docu for those who wish to view. 

http://youtu.be/8gL80UDfhaY

Policing at its best, I agree shame the same diligence couldn't have been applied to Madeleine's.
There is one HUGE difference between the Hartley case and the McCanns case. With the McCanns they didn't have a body.

sallypelt

Posts : 3594
Reputation : 775
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

Post by MayMuse on 02.09.16 15:25

@sallypelt wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Such a tragic case, my heart goes out to her family. 
Here is a well presented docu for those who wish to view. 

http://youtu.be/8gL80UDfhaY

Policing at its best, I agree shame the same diligence couldn't have been applied to Madeleine's.
There is one HUGE difference between the Hartley case and the McCanns case. With the McCanns they didn't have a body.
Yes of course, but even with a body they had to tie everything together; one of the key aspects was that tiny drop of blood , DNA! 
Not likening it to the McCann case, it just shows what can be done with forensics and like it's been said before 15/19 markers, dismissed? 
Diabolical!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1565
Reputation : 1113
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

Post by sallypelt on 02.09.16 15:40

@MayMuse wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Such a tragic case, my heart goes out to her family. 
Here is a well presented docu for those who wish to view. 

http://youtu.be/8gL80UDfhaY

Policing at its best, I agree shame the same diligence couldn't have been applied to Madeleine's.
There is one HUGE difference between the Hartley case and the McCanns case. With the McCanns they didn't have a body.
Yes of course, but even with a body they had to tie everything together; one of the key aspects was that tiny drop of blood , DNA! 
Not likening it to the McCann case, it just shows what can be done with forensics and like it's been said before 15/19 markers, dismissed? 
Diabolical!

Maymuse, I didn't see the documentary, but my daughter called me to ask if I had, and she said it was fantastic. I am not taking anything away from the wonderful work done by the detectives, as it showed what a difference  a body makes to discovering what happened. This is why so many killers try their best to get rid of a body.

Again, I agree with your reference to 15/19 markers. Didn't someone say "if this had happened in  the UK, they would be in jail now", or words to that effect?  The McCanns knew from day one that they needed all the money they could get their hands on, and it wasn't, in my opinion, to look for Madeleine. Moreover, how many suspects are allowed to be questioned in the same room, with someone putting a "reassuring  hand" on the shoulder of the person being questioned? We all know that this McCann saga stinks to high heaven, but it still keeps rolling on!

sallypelt

Posts : 3594
Reputation : 775
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

Post by MayMuse on 02.09.16 18:18

@sallypelt wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Such a tragic case, my heart goes out to her family. 
Here is a well presented docu for those who wish to view. 

http://youtu.be/8gL80UDfhaY

Policing at its best, I agree shame the same diligence couldn't have been applied to Madeleine's.
There is one HUGE difference between the Hartley case and the McCanns case. With the McCanns they didn't have a body.
Yes of course, but even with a body they had to tie everything together; one of the key aspects was that tiny drop of blood , DNA! 
Not likening it to the McCann case, it just shows what can be done with forensics and like it's been said before 15/19 markers, dismissed? 
Diabolical!

Maymuse, I didn't see the documentary, but my daughter called me to ask if I had, and she said it was fantastic. I am not taking anything away from the wonderful work done by the detectives, as it showed what a difference  a body makes to discovering what happened. This is why so many killers try their best to get rid of a body.

Again, I agree with your reference to 15/19 markers. Didn't someone say "if this had happened in  the UK, they would be in jail now", or words to that effect?  The McCanns knew from day one that they needed all the money they could get their hands on, and it wasn't, in my opinion, to look for Madeleine. Moreover, how many suspects are allowed to be questioned in the same room, with someone putting a "reassuring  hand" on the shoulder of the person being questioned? We all know that this McCann saga stinks to high heaven, but it still keeps rolling on!
It will keep rolling whilst there is "cash" involved!
I do not believe that anyone in authority wants to find the truth or let it be known.
Madeliene is like a pawn in a sick game, unfortunately. 
IMHO

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1565
Reputation : 1113
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Murder of Sadie Hartley,Top Police work.

Post by willowthewisp on 02.09.16 18:45

Whenever the UK Metropolitan Police Service either shelve the case or Solve the case,remains a high risk of causing an ever larger hole to fill,with regard to the Public's Reaction?
Perhaps it just one of those cases,where the Police haven't an inclination as to what has happened to Madeleine,but they remain distant to any Reference to Martin Grime and his"Ask the Dogs,Snadra",Eddie,Keela,revelation in now known places of interest?
Mrs Hartley's Murder has now been solved,but the amount of planning of her Murder went back several years,according to an accomplaces dairy's?
We now know that there was some type of plan or Modus Operandi being followed,but it remains undisclosed as to why, they need not to seek the Truth with regard to Madeleine Mcann,especially with the Phone records,Pings,which were vital in solving Mrs Hartley's Murder,but are undisclosed in Madeleine's disappearance,due ti International Relations being at Risk!?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1684
Reputation : 666
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/