The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Post by sharonl on 31.08.16 18:26

This article claims that the McCanns are having to let Mitchell go to save funds,  but surely he is not still being paid?  If he is still being paid, what on earth is he being paid for?  He has done nothing for a few years now, unless of course he has been working behind the scenes feeding all these ridiculous stories in the press.  Maybe that's were the search fund has gone - paying this clown to manipulate the media.

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 31.08.16 18:30

@sharonl wrote:This article claims that the McCanns are having to let Mitchell go to save funds,  but surely he is not still being paid?  If he is still being paid, what on earth is he being paid for?  He has done nothing for a few years now, unless of course he has been working behind the scenes feeding all these ridiculous stories in the press.  Maybe that's were the search fund has gone - paying this clown to manipulate the media.
Come on Clarrie, show us your invoices is all I can say.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.16 19:03

Clarence 'media mogul' Mitchell - seeking a touch of divine intervention..

Has he now officially earned the esteemed handle 'Mitch of the Dump'?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 31.08.16 19:05

@Verdi wrote:Clarence 'media mogul' Mitchell - seeking a touch of divine intervention..

Has he now officially earned the esteemed handle 'Mitch of the Dump'?
The good, the bad and the ugly.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.16 19:13

Having read his background, he always was an attention seeker trailing around after high profile cases in the hope of making the big time.  Think he made a bit of a bloomer using the McCanns as a step up the career ladder.

Still, the prison service is always looking for new recruits.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.16 19:22

@aquila wrote:
@sharonl wrote:This article claims that the McCanns are having to let Mitchell go to save funds,  but surely he is not still being paid?  If he is still being paid, what on earth is he being paid for?  He has done nothing for a few years now, unless of course he has been working behind the scenes feeding all these ridiculous stories in the press.  Maybe that's were the search fund has gone - paying this clown to manipulate the media.
Come on Clarrie, show us your invoices is all I can say.
I think he's more the plain brown envelope type.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.16 19:28

Good grief - and before dinner..

Clarence Mitchell@mitch_1uk
Reaching new #SussexHeights to get on top of things in #Brighton....the @BA_i360 selfie has to be done just the once

Rather unfortunate choice of words under the circumstances methinks winkwink

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.16 19:41

Kate and Gerry McCann dump key member of their team in bid to cut spiralling costs of hunt for missing tot

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1694829/kate-and-gerry-mccann-dump-long-serving-spokesman-in-bid-to-cut-spiralling-costs-of-hunt-for-missing-tot/

Hissyfit

IF Madeleine is ever found alive she would be thirteen years of age.  Missing yes but 'tot' she ain't! 

You don't need to be a genius to manipulate the UK press - they can't even manage to get basic facts right.

For goodness sake show some respect!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phrasing in article

Post by Letterwriter on 31.08.16 21:32

It's not so much that they face a £434k libel bill to Goncala Amaral.  More that they may be liable to pay their own and his legal fees for a protracted and failed legal action that THEY brought against him. 

He could be lucky to come out financially even.  Though will have had lost book royalties and countless hours spent on the case and loads of stress.

There are many ways not to tell the whole truth.  Funny that the media always seems to manage to phrase things in a way that is favourable to the McCanns.
Letterwriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 31.08.16 21:59

@MayMuse wrote:Does anyone else think that PR Stuntman spokesman is the one doing the "dumping"? 
Getting out in the nick of time? 

Just a thought amongst many!

@Aquila 
Echo that! Well put  nod

It could be but I didn't they really part company a long time ago with him being just on a retainer if and when needed?  I would be more inclined to think that this is the manipulator doing his job.

1  Please donate so that the poor McCanns can afford my services (even though those donations were never meant to be spent on public manipulation)
2. The McCanns would like to all donors - please keep the pounds rolling in
3.  We are happy to say that the pretend to  Find Madeleine fund is now solvent again and Mitchell will be kept on board in the near future

BTW - this is the same Mitchell who gave up his job to assist the McCanns saying "I am a decent person, I will help them, if I can"

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 31.08.16 22:48

@Verdi wrote:Having read his background, he always was an attention seeker trailing around after high profile cases in the hope of making the big time.  Think he made a bit of a bloomer using the McCanns as a step up the career ladder.

Still, the prison service is always looking for new recruits.

That would suit him, members of the McCann team seem to take their holidays there so he won't feel lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 31.08.16 23:31

I agee he loved the attention and boy didn't he get it! I don't think the Mcanns wanted him to go sure he was their main man. Able to spew out their lies and control the MSM. He was getting paid to do what he does best and thats manipulate stories and come across how important he was (past tense)
If he thought he would get another couple of years out of it I think he would grab it with both hands and a foot too if needed. The McCanns don't have the cash flow anymore to sue anyone else or even attempt to suffocate anyone from speaking out because the well is running very dry and Mitchell needs to bite into something else quick before the hungry and thirsty MSM attack because once they realise Mitchell ain't there and no money there then fair game I would think.
MP = McCanns Pussy!! Oops if that's out of order I do apologise.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.16 23:38

@sharonl wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Does anyone else think that PR Stuntman spokesman is the one doing the "dumping"? 
Getting out in the nick of time? 

Just a thought amongst many!

@Aquila 
Echo that! Well put  nod

It could be but I didn't they really part company a long time ago with him being just on a retainer if and when needed?  I would be more inclined to think that this is the manipulator doing his job.

1  Please donate so that the poor McCanns can afford my services (even though those donations were never meant to be spent on public manipulation)
2. The McCanns would like to all donors - please keep the pounds rolling in
3.  We are happy to say that the pretend to  Find Madeleine fund is now solvent again and Mitchell will be kept on board in the near future

BTW - this is the same Mitchell who gave up his job to assist the McCanns saying "I am a decent person, I will help them, if I can"
Totally agree thumbsup .

He was most certainly attached to them (in more ways than one) whilst still working for the government's media monitoring unit.  Accompanying them on their European/North African campaign tour and most likely organizing the entire masquerade.

Flew out to Portugal with Gerald McCann in the very early days and apparently spent all hours of the day and half the night in their company.  At least to know how they behaved and witness all the off-camera blubbering and be so totally convinced of their innocence.

My guess is he was offered some kind of work, possibly in the capacity of a consultant PR representative, by the double glazing whizz which just happened to include ad-hoc work on the behalf of the McCanns.  It was NOT long after his removal from the media monitoring unit that his name was connected with other PR organisations.

Kennedy was/is a multi-millionaire, can't convince me he's not in need of a PR guru - even if he is a pious Jehovah's Witness.

A chancer in my opinion.

ETA:  Think I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised is he was asked to leave the governments employ - he must have been a bit of an embarrassment, the way he conducted himself.  Hardly professional.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.16 23:45

@Letterwriter wrote:It's not so much that they face a £434k libel bill to Goncala Amaral.  More that they may be liable to pay their own and his legal fees for a protracted and failed legal action that THEY brought against him. 

He could be lucky to come out financially even.  Though will have had lost book royalties and countless hours spent on the case and loads of stress.

There are many ways not to tell the whole truth.  Funny that the media always seems to manage to phrase things in a way that is favourable to the McCanns.
No doubt they've got a nice little hoard stashed away somewhere for a rainy day.  Even if it went first into the Fund it doesn't necessarily mean it will be seen to come out of the Fund - if you get the drift winkwink .

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 01.09.16 0:27

Why would Clarence be 'hurt'?

And how long before the McCanns are sitting on some-one's sofa on a television screen near you ?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.09.16 0:48

@worriedmum wrote:Why would Clarence be 'hurt'?

Maybe he felt like a student gone beyond his overdraft limit with nothing left in the tank - or having your wallet pinched by some animal?

And how long before the McCanns are sitting on some-one's sofa on a television screen near you ?

IF they are not too hot to handle - I suspect when the announcement of Operation Grange closure is finally published.  Dame Kate and Sir Gerald - I await with pregnant anticipation.  That's what normally happens to Britain's most unwanted isn't it?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 01.09.16 7:42

Mitchell has been besmirched by the burning boy standing on the deck. There's no honour in the affair but there is politics. Plenty of politics and Gerry the fool fancies himself as a player. The press will out McCann they always have an appetite for selling papers and a cheque book to dodge the bullets. The McCanns don't have any ammunition left. Field day!!! That's what this is. Well done the Star!

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.09.16 12:36

The tabloid report posted up by @purpleronnie yesterday and later regurgitated by The Sun, is what this latest tag line is really all about..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1701671/kate-and-gerry-mccann-desperate-for-new-donations-as-search-fund-is-down-to-last-46k/

I notice how desperate things have become for the McCannesque global publicity campaign - they have been reduced to relying on the most cheap and nasty of UK press organs, The Daily Star, The Sun and The 'intelligent' Mirror.  Indeed times is 'ard - desperate needs call for desperate measures!

Not saying the official Find Madeleine Co. Ltd. is guilty of malpractice in any way shape or form but anyone with experience of organising anything that involves taking cash from strangers will know just how easy it is to pilfer - a sort of one for you two for me arrangement.

Think how the fund raising was initially organised..

From Thursday 17 May 2007 members of the public will be able to make donations to 'Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited' over the counter in any branch of NatWest and The Royal Bank of Scotland';  online donations;  begging buckets on street corners and in public buildings or as suggested by their PR guru 'stick it in an envelope addressed to Kate and Gerry, Rothley - it'll get there'.  To name but a few.

This mode of collection is open to abuse, anyone can stick their itchy fingers in the bucket just as easily as they can cook the books so to speak.  It wasn't/isn't even administered independently, the board of directors all being family;  friends;  colleagues and other sticky adherents.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

McCann's dump Clarence?

Post by willowthewisp on 01.09.16 13:05

Hi Verdi,with the funds running so low,do you think that Kate and Gerry may have to make further adjustments to the sticky adherents,media monitor,Michael Terence Walker,he of the Green ink notes to the Defamation case,Renault "dirty nappies",Pizza delivery,driver fame?
Gezza,could always ask Marc Carney about Financial mismanagement and how to liquidise assets appropriately,oh he has done already with the"Find Madeleine Fund"?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

News today On BBC Radio 5 about Portuguese Investigation

Post by The Rooster on 01.09.16 13:18

I heard on the radio this morning a report at around 8.30am about the Portuguese police investigation into missing Madeleine McCann. It basically said they intended to proceed with ground excavations, use earth penetrating radar, dogs etc not necessarily to find a body but to uncover any relevant information. It also said that they would not proceed with the work if their action would be scrutinised by the worlds media, stating this is not how they go about their investigations. 

It was then followed by a statement by the McCanns regarding their regret at how the media had reported their daughters case over the last 48 hours.

I have tried to re-listen to the report on the iPlayer and its gone. Simply not there at 8.22am to 8.35 am!!! Did any one else hear this startling news. I know this is off topic so please start a new thread if required. Regards...

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.09.16 15:19

@The Rooster wrote:I heard on the radio this morning a report at around 8.30am about the Portuguese police investigation into missing Madeleine McCann. It basically said they intended to proceed with ground excavations, use earth penetrating radar, dogs etc not necessarily to find a body but to uncover any relevant information. It also said that they would not proceed with the work if their action would be scrutinised by the worlds media, stating this is not how they go about their investigations. 

It was then followed by a statement by the McCanns regarding their regret at how the media had reported their daughters case over the last 48 hours.

I have tried to re-listen to the report on the iPlayer and its gone. Simply not there at 8.22am to 8.35 am!!! Did any one else hear this startling news. I know this is off topic so please start a new thread if required. Regards...
Bit of a déjà vu moment there I think..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/06/madeleine-mccann-investigators-excavate-sites-portugal

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/madeleine-mccann-investigators-urge-press-not-crowd-out-and-hound-down-officers-ahead-substantial/

From May 2014, complete with Clarence Mitchell quotes - to keep it quasi topical.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 01.09.16 20:22

Apologies, can only think my phone sync'd with car stereo and blue toothed an old McCann broadcast and played it. I was so excited and rang a couple of pals to tell them. Bloody strange though. I live in hope. Thanks Verdi for the links.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia on 01.09.16 21:45

@The Rooster wrote:I heard on the radio this morning a report at around 8.30am about the Portuguese police investigation into missing Madeleine McCann. It basically said they intended to proceed with ground excavations, use earth penetrating radar, dogs etc not necessarily to find a body but to uncover any relevant information. It also said that they would not proceed with the work if their action would be scrutinised by the worlds media, stating this is not how they go about their investigations. 

Wonder what will be left to find after ARSY's boys messed up the place a year or so ago
Portia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.09.16 22:15

@worriedmum wrote:Why would Clarence be 'hurt'?

Is this not, once again, purely and simply a case of influencing public perception - and nothing else?

This story emerged from Tracey Kandohla, for goodness sake, the woman who actually lives in Rothley and who boasted to me as long ago as 2008 that 'Clarence comes to have tea and cakes with me about once a week'.

No - any story put out by Kandohla will have been approved in advance by The Committee which runs this case.

Clarence 'dumped' by the McCanns? - it's what The Committee wants us to think.

Gerry McCann terminated his contract by e-mail? - it's what The Committee wants us to think.

Clarence is 'hurt'? -  it's what The Committee wants us to think.

I don't know exactly why - maybe it's so the McCanns can go fund-raising 'to help the search for Madeleine', maybe there is some other motive for putting distance between the McCanns and Clarence. 

If Kandohla said it was the 1st of September today I'd still go and check my calendar

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 01.09.16 22:53

Tracey Kandohla is a good friend of Clarence Mitchell,Tracey Kandohla is also a good friend and gym mate of Kate McCann(no doubt through her contact with Mitchell imo) Tracey is dissing Mitchell by saying he "has been dumped" while on the other hand is telling us that Clarence is hurt but understands their "AGENDA"and he will be there for them if needed?IMO THE mcCanns and Mitchell have had a fall out (could it be the 10th Anniversary bids tweet?) Imo Mitchell and the McCanns are using Kandohla for there own Agendas but either way my opinion is the gravy train has hit the buffers,the big backers are long gone and thats why Kate and Gerry now need to lower them selfs to ask the likes of Jeremy Lawton to plead with the Plebs to donate to the sueing fund.God bless you Maddie.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum